So I tried some 3d modeling

Discussion in 'Art' started by rifleman246, Dec 17, 2016.

1. rifleman246

rifleman246 Active Member

I haven't really made a fan character before, but I decided to try my hand at it.

I'm sure in the TiTS universe they have the technology for three people to all be a child's parent, so I thought, hey, how about I combine three of my favorite characters and let them have a "sequel kid".

This is a Kui-tan/Laquine Hybrid (Kui-quine? Laq-tan?). I don't have a name for her yet, but her moms are Kiro, Kally, and Kelly.

fan char render.jpg

How did it turn out?

QualityCuntrol likes this.
  2. Preacher

Preacher Well-Known Member

If you want an opinion then here goes I suppose. Could use with a little less shine on the hands, face, and feet. She looks... oiled. Nose and lips are fine on that side. Probably genitals and nips too if you were going to do a nude variant. On the flip side unless they're meant to be matt the nail polish could use a touch more gloss. All in all I'd say it turned out pretty good.

Now I cannot stress enough that I don't mean anything mean by it and I don't want you to hate me for this, it was probably just coincidental and I'm still laughing at myself for the absurdity of my thoughts, but when I zoomed in on her face my train of thought shifted to the sloths of ice age.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #32 Preacher, May 10, 2020
    Last edited: May 10, 2020
  3. rifleman246

Thanks for the feedback. Actually, thinking about the ice age movies made me laugh a bit too, so I'm not mad.

4. rifleman246

I didn't really want to post this when I made it, but I changed my mind. Here's nude Una:

una render1.jpg

QualityCuntrol likes this.