So I tried some 3d modeling

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Knot bad.

As for pose:
Maybe she could be do what Kiro does best, masturbate, drinking, hooking up with girls or men, filling them up with cum.

You could try a pose where she has her hands on her hips and chest straightened out, a posture fitting her confidence.

rifleman246

Nov 9, 2016
Knot bad.

As for pose:
Maybe she could be do what Kiro does best, masturbate, drinking, hooking up with girls or men, filling them up with cum.

You could try a pose where she has her hands on her hips and chest straightened out, a posture fitting her confidence.

I think I'll try the confident look. I just need to get facial expressions worked out. the others could be animated, but i need more practice with that.

Do you think I should post the render of Kelly? Not so many people seem to like her.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I think I'll try the confident look. I just need to get facial expressions worked out. the others could be animated, but i need more practice with that.

Do you think I should post the render of Kelly? Not so many people seem to like her.
Sure, go for it.
Although people don't usually talk about Kelly doesn't mean they don't like her.
I dig her f. ex.
But didn't you say you weren't happy with the result?
You could always try again and post something you're more satisfied with.

rifleman246

Nov 9, 2016
Well, my computer isn't rendering her for some reason, so here's a screenshot instead:

Attachments

• kellynopose.png
    kellynopose.png
    196.6 KB · Views: 104

Validtility

Dec 13, 2016
Sweden
I see you are using blender. I am aswell, and I'm planning to post my works at a later date, but I still wanted to throw out this tutorial for you. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLjEaoINr3zgHs8uzT3yqe4iHGfkCmMJ0P

Mostly it's just the lighting and the final render I'd like to point out for you, that lighting a scene the right way might improve upon it greatly. If I'm just meddling, then I'll apologize.

I look forward to watching what a fellow 3D enthusiast will make in the future :)

rifleman246

Nov 9, 2016
I see you are using blender. I am aswell, and I'm planning to post my works at a later date, but I still wanted to throw out this tutorial for you. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLjEaoINr3zgHs8uzT3yqe4iHGfkCmMJ0P

Mostly it's just the lighting and the final render I'd like to point out for you, that lighting a scene the right way might improve upon it greatly. If I'm just meddling, then I'll apologize.

I look forward to watching what a fellow 3D enthusiast will make in the future :)

No, you're not meddling. I'm just beginning with Blender, and I still need to get used to a lot of it. I you're right that the lighting could use some work. Thanks for the link.

rifleman246

Nov 9, 2016
forgot to post this sooner. It's the same pose, but with better lighting

Attachments

• newpose2.png
    newpose2.png
    1,011.9 KB · Views: 93

rifleman246

Nov 9, 2016
It's been a while since I posted anything here, but I've been getting some more Blender practice, so I wanted to try some of this again. I think this is an improvement.
kiro-render1-jpg.6576

Attachments

• kiro render1.jpg
    kiro render1.jpg
    239.2 KB · Views: 1,040
Last edited:
Reactions: Zavos

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I like the hair textures. They look like they'd be soft to the touch and reminiscent of that of dolls.

rifleman246

Nov 9, 2016
I always liked the scenes with Kelly in the kitchen, so here's a render of that.

Attachments

• kelly kitchen.jpg
    kelly kitchen.jpg
    978.6 KB · Views: 63

rifleman246

Nov 9, 2016
A render with Sylvie. I might make some changes to this model later, but this is fine for now.

Attachments

• sylvie render1.jpg
    sylvie render1.jpg
    299.3 KB · Views: 76
Reactions: Glassboy

rifleman246

Nov 9, 2016
At one point, Azra makes an offhand comment about lingerie. So I made this. I changed around her feathers some, but they're still not perfect.

azra bedroom.jpg

rifleman246

Nov 9, 2016
Decided to post this because of the new uveto content. I don't think I got Maja's fur quite right, so I might redo this one at some pointmaja render.png

rifleman246

Nov 9, 2016
I think Kelly is my favorite character in TiTS, so I remade her again to try and show some improvement.

kelly render.jpg

Some of the assets in the scene aren't mine, I'll provide sources if asked.

I have the nude and hyper versions too. If anyone likes this version I'll post those.

Reactions: QualityCuntrol

rifleman246

Nov 9, 2016
I think Kelly is my favorite character in TiTS, so I remade her again to try and show some improvement.

View attachment 11784

Some of the assets in the scene aren't mine, I'll provide sources if asked.

I have the nude and hyper versions too. If anyone likes this version I'll post those.

Here's the other versions; both "reduced" :

kelly render nude.jpg

And "full sized"

kelly render hyper.jpg

I remodeled Kiro and Kally as well. I'll post some poses with them soon.

rifleman246

Nov 9, 2016
Kiro and Kally posing for a picture in front of Kally's (unfinished) bar.

kiro_and_kally.jpg

But of course they have to take one to send to Steele as well:

kiro_and_kally_nude.jpg

I think I might render a few more pictures with these models. Any ideas?