So I tried some 3d modeling

rifleman246

Nov 9, 2016
I haven't really made a fan character before, but I decided to try my hand at it.

I'm sure in the TiTS universe they have the technology for three people to all be a child's parent, so I thought, hey, how about I combine three of my favorite characters and let them have a "sequel kid".

This is a Kui-tan/Laquine Hybrid (Kui-quine? Laq-tan?). I don't have a name for her yet, but her moms are Kiro, Kally, and Kelly.

fan char render.jpg

How did it turn out?

Reactions: QualityCuntrol

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
If you want an opinion then here goes I suppose. Could use with a little less shine on the hands, face, and feet. She looks... oiled. Nose and lips are fine on that side. Probably genitals and nips too if you were going to do a nude variant. On the flip side unless they're meant to be matt the nail polish could use a touch more gloss. All in all I'd say it turned out pretty good.

Now I cannot stress enough that I don't mean anything mean by it and I don't want you to hate me for this, it was probably just coincidental and I'm still laughing at myself for the absurdity of my thoughts, but when I zoomed in on her face my train of thought shifted to the sloths of ice age.

Last edited:

rifleman246

Nov 9, 2016
If you want an opinion then here goes I suppose. Could use with a little less shine on the hands, face, and feet. She looks... oiled. Nose and lips are fine on that side. Probably genitals and nips too if you were going to do a nude variant. On the flip side unless they're meant to be matt the nail polish could use a touch more gloss. All in all I'd say it turned out pretty good.

Now I cannot stress enough that I don't mean anything mean by it and I don't want you to hate me for this, it was probably just coincidental and I'm still laughing at myself for the absurdity of my thoughts, but when I zoomed in on her face my train of thought shifted to the sloths of ice age.

Thanks for the feedback. Actually, thinking about the ice age movies made me laugh a bit too, so I'm not mad.

rifleman246

Nov 9, 2016
This picture puts together a few characters from both of the games. We've got Kiro, Urta, Kelly, Katherine, Azra, and Kally, just hanging out for now. Some of these models are redone from earlier, some are new. Will possible render some other scenarios later (suggestions welcome).

meetup4.jpg

Reactions: dswolf