Simple Scene Submissions

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
Sorry, yeah, I'm really behind on writing and haven't gotten a chance to do any coding in a long while. They're really good, though!

If you want, I'd be happy to pass them onto one of the other coders.

Thanks! Sounds good.

Edit: I made the suggested edits to the dick signing event submission. Is that the one you are going to pass on? Because it doesn't look like you made any edits to the other two documents.

I modified the variations for the fan a little bit. Let me know if they are alright.
Also, in response to your comment about sex scenes for the fan, if it gets in maybe I will make her a re-occurring character? With interactions based on how you treated her the first time around. Or should I just re-write the Hard variations completely?

Last edited:

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
Sorry for the double post. @Savin Just wanted to let you know that I changed up how the mechanics for the dick signing works, and added in a Some Conditions May Apply option for people with the Hard personality to be able to sign her dick, so long as they are willing to ask for some cash. Let me know what you think?

Fickle Zed

Nov 5, 2017
edit: Can disregard. I finally looked into @Gedan's sticky https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/source-code-access.4786/ and it seems to strongly favor bug reports / submissions through the forum rather than through pull requests. (Especially since the working repo is outside github anyway.) I'll stick to that rather than potentially make anyone's life difficult through my "I can code" arrogance.

I have a few questions, as I'm looking at running some relatively minor submissions that are mostly modifying existing content and, perhaps more distressingly, with the code. I know my way around code, but there's no guidelines (that I found) for when/how to submit pull requests on github.

1. If there's a typo, would a pull request on GitHub or a bug report on the forum be preferred?

2. If it seems like there should be a different state check, would it be preferred if I run a pull request on GitHub, submit a bug report on the forum, or add a "submission" on this forum? (Example: change "!(pc.upperUndergarment is EmptySlot)" with "pc.isChestExposedByUpperUndergarment()" to check if nipples are covered)

3. Would it be well-received or frowned upon if run a pull request to add to the clothing state checks in Creature.as, and write a corresponding document describing the available clothing state checks for writers? (Code changes include rename existing "isFullyExposed" to "isPartiallyExposed", add real "isFullyExposed", add more state checks for Visibility to get parity with "Exposed" checks)

4. I'd like to write a submission about using wings as the only things to cover themselves, including making it automatic in zones where nudity is illegal. In addition to some descriptions that emphasize the naughtiness, it might involve a little more code than normal: on-enter and on-exit "events", modifying the Wing Position option in Appearance, and handling a sudden loss of the ability to cover themselves with wings. Would it be preferred to have a pull request along with a forum submission?

(As you might guess, a lot of my attention right now is on exhibitionism and making use of the "expose" and "transparent" clothing flags.)

Last edited: