Simple Scene Submissions

LoneWolfDeadWolf

Feb 16, 2016
I know (almost) absolutely nil about coding, but writing scenes I can manage. I'm the site FNG, by the way, mister New Guy at your service.

I've noticed a lot of little things playing the game on my Kindle (the only electronic device I own) and some scenes I wish existed (AnnoXSyriXPlayer, for instance, though that might have been done already. I'm not up-to-date) and would like to help. If there are any suggestions, let me know and I'll work on some other scenes in the meantime.

Leithan scenes... mmm...

Last edited by a moderator:

Fully Automated

Oct 11, 2015
Briha, the red myr deserter on Myrellion, could use some lesbian scenes. Currently she has the same one scene for win, loss, and consensual.

CrusaderDurante

Jan 13, 2016
I know (almost) absolutely nil about coding, but writing scenes I can manage. I'm the site FNG, by the way, mister New Guy at your service.

I've noticed a lot of little things playing the game on my Kindle (the only electronic device I own) and some scenes I wish existed (AnnoXSyriXPlayer, for instance, though that might have been done already. I'm not up-to-date) and would like to help. If there are any suggestions, let me know and I'll work on some other scenes in the meantime.

Leithan scenes... mmm...

Start simple. That's pretty popular advice to offer around here. 

Fully Automated

Oct 11, 2015
You are aware that this is for Savin to code scenes that you have written, yes?

Heh. I was replying to LoneWolfDeadWolf who asked for suggestions. I realized after posting that it wasn't clear and tried to edit my comment to quote his, but couldn't get it to happen and gave up.

LoneWolfDeadWolf

Feb 16, 2016
Heh. I was replying to LoneWolfDeadWolf who asked for suggestions. I realized after posting that it wasn't clear and tried to edit my comment to quote his, but couldn't get it to happen and gave up.

Just hit 'quote' at the bottom of my post, rather then 'submit reply'. There's likely a command for it as well, but I'm unaware of it. I'll look into it.

Start simple. That's pretty popular advice to offer around here. 

Thanks, of course. I'm very unlikely to listen, as I prefer to overwhelm myself so I'm forced to learn and produce. At leadt, that's how I rationalize my brash decisions.

CrusaderDurante

Jan 13, 2016

I had that happen to me as well. It quoted some post near the top, so I fixed it, and commented only to see the wrong quote was still there. Weird stuff. 

Going to attempt Emmy-text today, to keep my posts somewhat useful beyond banter. 

Fully Automated

Oct 11, 2015
Just hit 'quote' at the bottom of my post, rather then 'submit reply'. There's likely a command for it as well, but I'm unaware of it. I'll look into it.

I know to quote people, but not how to edit a quote into my post after posting it. Hitting "quote" just opens up a new reply tab.

K

Krynh

I know to quote people, but not how to edit a quote into my post after posting it. Hitting "quote" just opens up a new reply tab.

Hit quote and then where it says "LoneWolfDeadWolf said" right click and select copy and then paste it into a previous post.

Fully Automated

Oct 11, 2015
Hit quote and then where it says "LoneWolfDeadWolf said" right click and select copy and then paste it into a previous post.

That's not an option. Literally.

Options.png

Edit: Anyway, forum formatting being shit is way off topic.

Nymphonomicon

Apr 4, 2016
I had an idea for a suggestion regarding the brothel, I'm not sure if this is the right place to suggest it. Please correct me if there is a better place.
I recently discovered the Property of Beth's Bad End and while I like the ending, I was disappointed that this situation terminates in slavery and if you reject the contract it doesn't seem to come back. If you are such a desirable piece of ass, I'd think Beth's would keep after you.

I was thinking what if  you reject the new contract and a few shifts later Kat presents you with a new contract that leads to another Bad End if you sign.
After the second rejection, you are presented with more contracts as you work, but the Bad End is no longer on the table. Other negative effects would come with these contracts, such as  being drugged with Dumbfuck or a watered down, off-brand derivative of the Treatment and forced mods.

If you continue to refuse contracts, these effects would lessen over time, but eventually you are presented with an ultimatum (either threats of violence or being forbidden from working at the brothel any longer) to sign the latest contract. This final contract would carry a lowered wage, at least one forced mod, and Steele will be confined to a room within the brothel for at least two weeks.

Alabaster Chimes

Aug 29, 2015
I had an idea for a suggestion regarding the brothel, I'm not sure if this is the right place to suggest it. Please correct me if there is a better place.
I recently discovered the Property of Beth's Bad End and while I like the ending, I was disappointed that this situation terminates in slavery and if you reject the contract it doesn't seem to come back. If you are such a desirable piece of ass, I'd think Beth's would keep after you.

I was thinking what if  you reject the new contract and a few shifts later Kat presents you with a new contract that leads to another Bad End if you sign.
After the second rejection, you are presented with more contracts as you work, but the Bad End is no longer on the table. Other negative effects would come with these contracts, such as  being drugged with Dumbfuck or a watered down, off-brand derivative of the Treatment and forced mods.

If you continue to refuse contracts, these effects would lessen over time, but eventually you are presented with an ultimatum (either threats of violence or being forbidden from working at the brothel any longer) to sign the latest contract. This final contract would carry a lowered wage, at least one forced mod, and Steele will be confined to a room within the brothel for at least two weeks.

You can trigger the Bad End Contract multiple times, every 4 sessions in the rooms she'll offer it again.

The Idea you have here is alright. I personally would love more content at Beth's regarding turning tricks and all the contract stuff, along with the prospect of forced TF's (Which I think I'd like for my sub character). However this really wouldnt be a good place to talk about it cause this isnt really all that of a simple idea. Nonesuch was the author of the whole "Turning Tricks" system so he's the one I would talk to about an expansion (You could also commission him to do it).

But the main thing is: This is probably not the thread to discuss this subject and you should make another one if you really want it. Just offering some input.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015

Yeah, this is a place to put forward simple scenes *already written*, not suggest ones of your own.

As for what you've suggested - there's nothing particularly wrong with it, but I'm rather lairy about adding further intricacies to a part of the game which is already pretty exclusive as to which PCs can enjoy it (female, into whoring, submissive). If I was to do anything with it I'd probably look at making it trap/male compatible first.

Nymphonomicon

Apr 4, 2016
Yeah, this is a place to put forward simple scenes *already written*, not suggest ones of your own.

As for what you've suggested - there's nothing particularly wrong with it, but I'm rather lairy about adding further intricacies to a part of the game which is already pretty exclusive as to which PCs can enjoy it (female, into whoring, submissive). If I was to do anything with it I'd probably look at making it trap/male compatible first.

Given what I suggested, that would be quite a daunting writing assignment.
I would need to revise the initial Bad End for its second appearance, write up alternate scenes where Steele agrees to lesser contracts and goes through various forced mods and bimbofication processes. I would also need to write up interactions for where Kat presents these other contracts, with increasing amounts of animosity as you turn her down. Lastly, I would need to write up the final contract interaction scene and the subsequent punishment Steele is put through at Beth's.

I **wish** I was that talented of a writer.

You can trigger the Bad End Contract multiple times, every 4 sessions in the rooms she'll offer it again.

The Idea you have here is alright. I personally would love more content at Beth's regarding turning tricks and all the contract stuff, along with the prospect of forced TF's (Which I think I'd like for my sub character). However this really wouldnt be a good place to talk about it cause this isnt really all that of a simple idea. Nonesuch was the author of the whole "Turning Tricks" system so he's the one I would talk to about an expansion (You could also commission him to do it).

But the main thing is: This is probably not the thread to discuss this subject and you should make another one if you really want it. Just offering some input.

Oh, thank you. I went back to Beth's and turned tricks a few times after turning down the contract, but I didn't get it again. Maybe I didn't go enough times?
I would also like to see more content for Beth's, namely while I very much like the Bad End, I feel interactions at Beth's could be expanded upon and framed in such a way that your Steele winds up in a similar situation to that ending, but not being sold off into slavery.

Alabaster Chimes

Aug 29, 2015
Oh, thank you. I went back to Beth's and turned tricks a few times after turning down the contract, but I didn't get it again. Maybe I didn't go enough times?
I would also like to see more content for Beth's, namely while I very much like the Bad End, I feel interactions at Beth's could be expanded upon and framed in such a way that your Steele winds up in a similar situation to that ending, but not being sold off into slavery.

You have to specifically do the rooms and you'll eventually trigger the contract again.

This is a very big topic and I recommend that you create a thread in the Idea section so you can get a lot more brainstorming from everyone else.

Males/traps definitely deserve a spot in that content and really should be the first thing done if you were gonna make an expansion.

And while Im here let me say: Thanks Nonesuch for the great content, there hasn't been a single piece of your work that I have not enjoyed. Keep up the Great Work.

Nymphonomicon

Apr 4, 2016
Thank you for the help, both of you. I believe I will start a thread in Ideas with my suggestion.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
And while Im here let me say: Thanks Nonesuch for the great content, there hasn't been a single piece of your work that I have not enjoyed. Keep up the Great Work.

Thanks pal! I hope to be writing smut for a little while longer at least.

epidemico

Apr 5, 2016
Are there any characters/encounters in-game that authors have said they don't \/\/ant anyone \/\/riting additional scenes for?

Sky

Feb 6, 2016
@Savin, would a non-sexable weapon/armor shopkeep be too difficult? I'd like to know before I commit too much time to writing them. Your reply is appreciated.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
@Savin, would a non-sexable weapon/armor shopkeep be too difficult? I'd like to know before I commit too much time to writing them. Your reply is appreciated.

I probably wouldn't be the one to code it, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't write it up. Got two or three other people who can handle it.