Simple Scene Submissions

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Hello, fellow writers, I have a small request to make of you!

As you may have noted from the blog, I'm in the process of learning how to work TiTS' code. The best way to do that is to just add content to the game and learn (or get help from Gednoxo) as I go. However, I'm not quite ready to start adding full fledged NPCs/enemies/TF paths to the game yet. But I can do individual scenes/events pretty well now! Unfortunately, the vast majority of submissions on our work Trello are fairly large and involved (including everything I've written that's in the backlog)!

So if you've got any individual sex scenes or talk/simple events you've done for existing NPCs lying around, I'd love to have them! If you haven't written for TiTS/Fengames but want to, or you've just noticed that you'd really like {character} to have more scenes and want to be a bro and fill them out, this could also be a great way to do that. Assuming the content's more or less up to quality standards, I'll even copy edit/QA the content (since I'm one of the approval vectors for TiTS submissions anyway).

Just drop finished Google Docs here or shoot 'em to me in a PM and I'll try my darndest to work through 'em.

Idanis

Sep 22, 2015
this is a pretty neat and fun idea! what kinda time frame are we talkin here? 1-3 weeks or just kinda open until you decide. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
this is a pretty neat and fun idea! what kinda time frame are we talkin here? 1-3 weeks or just kinda open until you decide. :)

I'll keep coding scenes as long as I keep getting them. :3 Hopefully turn individual ones around in a few days.

Do masturbation scenes count?  This has been sitting around for several months now.

Gdoc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1H39yo8VFbB-NglU6YuPwt5G20RFY2IVVUN5yXSU_INE/edit

I like how 3/4 of those are for milktypes that the player can't actually get. :V

Will read over the Chocolac one, though.

Reactions: PandorasBox

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
I like how 3/4 of those are for milktypes that the player can't actually get. :V

Will read over the Chocolac one, though.

I was commissioned to write them at the same time that Couch was commissioned to write a whole bunch of lactation type TF items.  The commissioner wanted variations for all of them eventually, but we never got that far before they vanished.

CrusaderDurante

Jan 13, 2016
I've been working on a weapon for TiT's use, but only have a relatively rough outline so far. I plan on adding onto the document tonight regarding the possibility of Emmy/Anno having to fix it. I may attempt to clean up the document some, as I feel like it's a sloppy mess. 

Edit 1: Added handing it in to Anno and alternate text for if the blade is to be defective. 

Edit 2: Rewrote some based on feedback on GDoc. Will be adding more Anno text later. Hopefully Emmy will be done soon, but I don't really have a feel for her.

Original thread: Here.

GDoc: Here.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I vote you should finish Reaha's expansion and write a threesome with Anno and Syri.

By the way, I noticed a certain "Quest" was being worked on over on the repository. Was that your doing? I'm surprised it's going to be finished so early. Then again I haven't really been paying attention so as far as I know it's been written for months.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I vote you should finish Reaha's expansion and write a threesome with Anno and Syri.

By the way, I noticed a certain "Quest" was being worked on over on the repository. Was that your doing? I'm surprised it's going to be finished so early. Then again I haven't really been paying attention so as far as I know it's been written for months.

This isn't a "Savin write {X} thread." :|

Also yes, KaraQuest 2 has in fact been done for something like half a year.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
This isn't a "Savin write {X} thread." :|

Man, for like a half-second there I thought you've actually done one before and that I just missed it,.

Eva

Sep 14, 2015
Ooh, a tempting offer. Let's see, who could use more content... Xanthe springs to mind, since she currently has 1.5 scenes total. Then again, there is the problem of her 'belonging' to JimThermic, and JimThermic not being around.

Oh hey, there's a thought - Vanae Gossip could be a thing of about this size, and I'm pretty sure I already have permission to go ahead with that from JimT. Lemme check my PMs here really quick. 

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
idk if this counts as a simple scene but the Milk Barn Voyeur scene could be something to cut your teeth on.

kinkyman12

Feb 2, 2016
With the addition of the GravCuffs, there should be an option to combine those with the hovering pocket pussy.  Also, it'd be awesome to be able to cuff yourself ANYWHERE, especially in the wild (where you encounter battles) to be taken by beasties.  I'd be specifically interested in a Naleen scene where some brutal squeezing happens along with sex of course.

The cuffs are by far my favorite addition to date and I look forward to seeing them (hopefully) expand in use.

Keep up the good work :)

Fully Automated

Oct 11, 2015
With the addition of the GravCuffs, there should be an option to combine those with the hovering pocket pussy.  Also, it'd be awesome to be able to cuff yourself ANYWHERE, especially in the wild (where you encounter battles) to be taken by beasties.  I'd be specifically interested in a Naleen scene where some brutal squeezing happens along with sex of course.

Reading is hard.

CrusaderDurante

Jan 13, 2016
Reading is hard.

Well, when you see "Simple Scene Submissions", do you assume you'll have to do the work yourself? 

Anyway, I added a tad more to the GDoc. Still trying to work out Emmy text. Would combat flavor text be of any use? 

CrusaderDurante

Jan 13, 2016
You would if you read the OP.

Also, what do you mean by "combat flavor text" exactly? 

Reading is usually too much effort. 

Mostly just fluff for crits and the like. Instead of "You hit [target] for x damage! Crit!" Probably just "Your strike bypasses the enemy's shield and pierces a weak spot in the armor! [Crit Damage here]." 

I figure that would be too much of a hassle coding wise, seeing as it'd be for (at first) the rapier exclusively. And then you'd open up another floodgate of text for every weapon under the sun. 

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I don't think it would be TOO hard, as the structure to support that kind of thing already exists. The fact that it would be only for one weapon is neither here nor there really - it would set a precedent that others could either build on or ignore as they chose.

Of course it would all have to be written and clearly labelled out, and if reading alone is too much effort for you...

CrusaderDurante

Jan 13, 2016
I don't think it would be TOO hard, as the structure to support that kind of thing already exists. The fact that it would be only for one weapon is neither here nor there really - it would set a precedent that others could either build on or ignore as they chose.

Of course it would all have to be written and clearly labelled out, and if reading alone is too much effort for you...

I'll give it a go then, if I can wrap everything else up in a decent time. Could consider it a decent mini-project at the worst, yeah?

The reading thing was more aimed at people who dive in and just throw out "Savin write x" or more or less made suggestions to nobody. 

FwuffyBlue

Oct 4, 2015
If i wrote some PC victory scenes for monsters involving male steel getting his butt stuffed on his own terms, would that fall under "simple Scene?" this is the kind of opportunity i might need.

Fully Automated

Oct 11, 2015
If i wrote some PC victory scenes for monsters involving male steel getting his butt stuffed on his own terms, would that fall under "simple Scene?" this is the kind of opportunity i might need.

I imagine individual sex scenes would fall under "individual sex scenes" that he's looking for.

Fully Automated

Oct 11, 2015
If it's about Steele getting it in the butt, do give some consideration at allowing other genitalia setups.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015

Yeah, that'd be great.

Don't feel compelled to make a scene work for multiple gender setups -- that actually makes it a lot more complex to write and code. It's fine to have a dedicated buttstuff scene, trust me :p

FwuffyBlue

Oct 4, 2015
Okay, I hope i formatted this correctly but I probably missed something, since i wasn't sure how to set up just one scene as a submission. I also think i set this up with correct permissions as well, since i haven't really used Gdocs for this kind of thing before. also writing style, also etc etc. worries worries bleh.

It's an M/M scene for the Zil with PC on top.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZDl4JwtezX0dnEvwwoKfoFaO7Ma40Sg8FOoVXn-Df_c/edit?usp=sharing

Edit: Took lashcharge's suggestions, added tool-tip and set to comment mode. I'm aware that fighs other than the zil need more scenes (i'm looking at you, sexbots. cautiously glancing in their direction, at any rate.)

In the future I'll remember the parser more, thanks for the input, lash, i really appreciate it.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
Okay, I hope i formatted this correctly but I probably missed something, since i wasn't sure how to set up just one scene as a submission. I also think i set this up with correct permissions as well, since i haven't really used Gdocs for this kind of thing before. also writing style, also etc etc. worries worries bleh.

It's an M/M scene for the Zil with PC on top.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZDl4JwtezX0dnEvwwoKfoFaO7Ma40Sg8FOoVXn-Df_c/edit?usp=sharing

I've read this doc and here are my comments:

There is no need to put "no vagina" as a requirement. The scene works well without mentioning it.

There's lot of zil stuff. Not that it's bad or a problem but other fights could use more scenes.

It needs a bit more parser I'll throw a few suggestions in. Also you put this on editing mode for everyone and that's kinda bad.

EDIT: And the button misses tooltip.