Simple Scene Submissions

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
So what word program do people usually use to write their stuff? Just straight into Google Docs or Microsoft Word/Open Office?
Google Docs is the preferred program.

Zercer

Mar 7, 2017
how about a small event where if tarkus gets destroyed and the sheilds werent up aurora uses that pod ship thing in her shop to survive , like those othere distress signal missions you can get when traveling beetween planets

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
"Now this is pod racing."

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
how about a small event where if tarkus gets destroyed and the sheilds werent up aurora uses that pod ship thing in her shop to survive , like those othere distress signal missions you can get when traveling beetween planets
Damn it, people! This thread is supposed to be for submitting simple single scene projects, not for you to pitch your ideas to! :catstare:

Zercer

Mar 7, 2017
sorry, in that case why not try haveing a random sceen somewhere where you overhear a bit about how, what, or who your rival is doing

oh wait thats still just an idea sorry

IAmTheDeviantFriend

Mar 26, 2016
Another milestone! @noobsaleh gave me a shitpost response! :D

55008.jpg

Reactions: J-Hope Trash
Apr 3, 2017
United Kingdom
Hi all, Fairly new to the forums but i would love to try to help with smaller scene additions. Had some ideas on where to start too.

Seeing so many fans of the Dorna sisters wanting condomless fun with them, This may be a scene addition that could be easily implemented yet have a big impact. Knowing the character personalities (And Savin's wishes for the Dorna sisters) on pregnancy, They would not like it unless using alternate contraceptives. Luckily we have TiTSverse's answer to the pill, Sterilex. To keep the original work intact, I was thinking of having the Player character make a choice on contraceptive and writing the new scene(s) as required.

I thought this may be a good place to start as I remember looking through previous messages and seeing this very option being discussed (but not gaining any traction as it would need a fair bit of effort). So before i get too committed to this content, I'd like to ask if anyone's already working on this and if Savin would be happy for me to try to write the new content. (Don't want to step on pre-planned content etc.)

I do work rather slowly so I'd work on them one scene at a time but if this is content i could work on without treading on too many toes, then let me know so I can begin.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Hi all, Fairly new to the forums but i would love to try to help with smaller scene additions. Had some ideas on where to start too.

Seeing so many fans of the Dorna sisters wanting condomless fun with them, This may be a scene addition that could be easily implemented yet have a big impact. Knowing the character personalities (And Savin's wishes for the Dorna sisters) on pregnancy, They would not like it unless using alternate contraceptives. Luckily we have TiTSverse's answer to the pill, Sterilex. To keep the original work intact, I was thinking of having the Player character make a choice on contraceptive and writing the new scene(s) as required.

I thought this may be a good place to start as I remember looking through previous messages and seeing this very option being discussed (but not gaining any traction as it would need a fair bit of effort). So before i get too committed to this content, I'd like to ask if anyone's already working on this and if Savin would be happy for me to try to write the new content. (Don't want to step on pre-planned content etc.)

I do work rather slowly so I'd work on them one scene at a time but if this is content i could work on without treading on too many toes, then let me know so I can begin.

I believe @Night Trap has already written up a change for Anno's suck&fuck scene for characters using Sterilex.

Syri's scenes are pretty reliant on use of condoms (victory scene, vag fuck scene) besides her random landing-on-Mhen'ga scene, which I started writing a thing for in the past.

Other than that, it'd probably be best to write new scenes with a variant for for contraceptive using PCs, but we're kind of on a puppyslut overload at the moment, but don't let that deter you from writing what you want.

This also probably belongs in the ideas subforum.

sarin555

Apr 3, 2017
Unpopular opinion but I will still have to ask. Is NPC without sexual interaction allow for submission? I'm fairly new, so I would prefer to start extremely small; maybe a myr who lose any sexual desire after fighting for so long? Adding in for the sake of world building?

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Unpopular opinion but I will still have to ask. Is NPC without sexual interaction allow for submission? I'm fairly new, so I would prefer to start extremely small; maybe a myr who lose any sexual desire after fighting for so long? Adding in for the sake of world building?
There aren't any restrictions at all on what characters you can submit. There are restriction on the submissions that actually get in though :p

Seriously though, there are no rules that require NPCs to be sexable, your character wouldn't be discarded because the PC can have sex with her.

Last edited:

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada

Whaaaat? But your profile picture is of a marine from the Emperor's Children Legion, corrupted by the Chaos God Slaanesh, master of pleasure and pain! How could you write something without anything sexual going on! Heresy!
Lol, all joking aside, I think it would be a great idea. Building up the world with some scenes without smut helps it to feel a little bit more realistic.

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada

I don't know if that counts as a simple scene submission. Like I said to you before, I think you should make your own thread in the Events Submission subforum.

I'm not quite ready to start adding full fledged NPCs/enemies/TF paths to the game yet. But I can do individual scenes/events pretty well now! So if you've got any individual sex scenes or talk/simple events you've done for existing NPCs lying around, I'd love to have them!

Reactions: NotYouNorI

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
Sorry for the double post, but I got to thinking, then I got to writing, and came up with a few things that could be thrown into the game. I hope they are alright, I did em mostly for some practice in TiTS writing.

The first two are very short, simple scenes, but the third and last one gets a little bit complicated with a number of options.

Xenogen Protest Event - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1188YSndvuq7iTODLByYGsPvSL1IRDnU1ItEbjaXAXbc/edit?usp=sharing - In which a crowd of people protest outside Xenogen's building in Esbeth about the Zil. (I wrote this one because I read in a couple threads about Xenogen being a sort of morally bankrupt corporation, and that people would probably protest that.)

Orange Myr Sighting Event - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kWABjbWHldG30g1eOUys18609yfZ5O0nnkYwfcJrONg/edit?usp=sharing - In which you spot a group of Myr who have used the Orange Pill. (I wrote this one because I felt as though there wasn't really any kind of ending to the whole quest line/series of events and wanted a little something more there.)

The Dick Signing Event - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HoOq2tsPEVQe1VTbQtC5fQaYfPjzPugZ4g-AMFPVh-A/edit?usp=sharing - In which you come across a fan, who asks you to sign their anatomy. (I was inspired to write this one by someone in Adjatha's art stream who mentioned something like it. It had to do with the movie that was playing. Anyways, credit for the idea goes to that person, but I can't remember their name, sorry!)

Feedback would be great, let me know if you liked em or if you didn't. If you spot any spelling, grammar, or sentence structure errors please say something.

It would be cool to get one or two of these into the game!

Last edited:
Reactions: Kesil

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
God damn it I did it again! Just like with my weapons submission! Gah! Alright, edited. I can't believe I forgot to do that! Please let me know if it is working now.
Yup, all of them are now viewable and open to suggestions.

Reactions: RanmaChan

Ratchet Hundreda

Sep 30, 2015
Hungary
ratchethun.deviantart.com
Hey guys! I would like to experiment with writing some stuff. So far i've read the following documents:
My two questions would be if there is anything else you guys recommend to read and what is the parser for PC personality? :3

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
what is the parser for PC personality?
I don't think there is any, people put stuff like {Kind: /Misc: /Hard: } in their docs, you have to write variants and text for the personalities yourself. The coders will piece it all together themselves.

I suggest reading docs from those that have experience writing for the game to get an example for it.

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
what is the parser for PC personality?
The PC's personality is actually a value on a scale from 0 to 100. Close to 0, the PC has a Kind personality; Close to 100, they have a Hard personality; and somewhere in the middle, they have a Mischevious personality. But that's not an imperative, and you can choose to write as many or as few options as you like personality wise

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
0 is Kind, yeah. And while you can do 5 different scenes by checking the raw value, no one else does, so you'd be inconsistent with the Kind/Mischievous/Hard thing we got going on. Pretty sure it'd get rejected.

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
while you can do 5 different scenes by checking the raw value, no one else does, so you'd be inconsistent with the Kind/Mischievous/Hard thing we got going on
On the other hand I wonder if doing only 2 personality variants would be accepted? :/

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
On the other hand I wonder if doing only 2 personality variants would be accepted? :/
I think so, I've seen some do stuff like {Nice: //Else: } or {Nice/Misc: //Hard: } (Couch does the second one quite often from what I've seen in his docs). Kinda useful if you want to do personality variants but can't think of a good 'middle ground' between Nice and Hard.