Shou's TiTS Busts

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
I swear, she looks like she can kick ass but also looks like a freaking goddess of fertility as well, 2 buttons of mine hit for the price of one amazing woman.

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
Wow. I think I can sincerely say cousincest has never looked hotter. I am so glad I have a save file prior to making the choice with Shade. I can have my cakes and eat them too...often and vigorously. Her face is amazingly detailed and the look is as tempting as her figure. You really outdid yourself Shou :D

Shade's your sister not cousin that makes Astra your niece 

Epere

May 22, 2016
So Shou, Been drawing your whole life? Pretty envious, not something I'm remotely good at.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Shade's your sister not cousin that makes Astra your niece 

A mere detail, I wanted to use "Cousincest" in a sentence and took it. Either way, I'd be more than happy to restart the game however many times it'd take to woo Astra the heart slayer.

Shouyousei

Eccentric Artist
Creator
Oct 2, 2015
Watertown, New York
shouart.weebly.com
So Shou, Been drawing your whole life? Pretty envious, not something I'm remotely good at.

I've only been drawing since I was about 13! I wanted to impress a boy I liked at school who liked drawing. Needless to say, I didn't get the boy, but I got a hobby I fell in love with!

Remainder of the Ganrael Busts - I'm only posting the purple Ganrael color because the others add up to 42 separate images.

Ganrael-Purple7.png

Ganrael-Purple6.png

Ganrael-Purple5.png

Ganrael-Purple4.png

Ganrael-Purple3.png

Epere

May 22, 2016
I've only been drawing since I was about 13! I wanted to impress a boy I liked at school who liked drawing. Needless to say, I didn't get the boy, but I got a hobby I fell in love with!

Dawww!!

I suppose all I can do is practice. Thanks Shou!

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015

Remainder of the Ganrael Busts - I'm only posting the purple Ganrael color because the others add up to 42 separate images.

View attachment 4150

Wait there's a male Ganrael? Does he have crystals variants too?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Testicle teats? Do they lactate cum? Does the penis cum milk?

Is the fluid some kind of milk-cum hybrid? Milcum?

Also Shou, the dryad bust is lovely :p  

I personally imagine they're full of a thick, heavy-cream type fluid that's full of semen but otherwise tastes like milk.

Shouyousei

Eccentric Artist
Creator
Oct 2, 2015
Watertown, New York
shouart.weebly.com
Oh geez I can just see it now, your gonna add bust pics for all the sex toys in game xD

Haha! Maybe, I dunno yet, I wouldn't be against it. But this one was added mostly because I'm a big fan of what it does. x3 And well - Horsecock Penny is best Penny.

I'm not sure if that's a good idea or a horrible one

Both! A good horrible idea!

VivInSpace

May 9, 2016
shou... Everything you draw is amazing, how do you do that >:' < 

(I love aaaaaaaaalllll your art aaaaa)