Observation regarding multiple cock types

FrankenApple

Mar 29, 2016
I wasn't sure where to post this initially, but since I now have something else to add I guess this goes here for the time being :/

Ok, so I have made a character who has 8 cocks, and all of them are different types. I decided to check a bunch of scenes which use a single cock to see how random the selection is... it was a bit disappointing.

First off, the male zil blowjob scene: They always sucked on the horse cock, which is 4th on the list.

Second, vanae 69 scene: They also always sucked on a single cock, but it was ausar this time, and it is the 7th on the list.

For my third and fourth tests I went to town on Penny in her face fuck and over the table scenes. Unsurprisingly first scene always used the horse cock, and ausar in the second.

It would be great if the code was tweaked a little bit to allow a random cock to be used every time in the same scene.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I wasn't sure where to post this initially, but since I now have something else to add I guess this goes here for the time being :/

Ok, so I have made a character who has 8 cocks, and all of them are different types. I decided to check a bunch of scenes which use a single cock to see how random the selection is... it was a bit disappointing.

First off, the male zil blowjob scene: They always sucked on the horse cock, which is 4th on the list.

Second, vanae 69 scene: They also always sucked on a single cock, but it was ausar this time, and it is the 7th on the list.

For my third and fourth tests I went to town on Penny in her face fuck and over the table scenes. Unsurprisingly first scene always used the horse cock, and ausar in the second.

It would be great if the code was tweaked a little bit to allow a random cock to be used every time in the same scene.

The main rule - use biggest one that fits target hole.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark

Makes sense, when you take into account that most people (based on the "post your steele" threads) have one, two or no dicks. I seem to remember there being scenes that lets you choose which dick to use, though.

FrankenApple

Mar 29, 2016

All of them are the exact same size text-wise, and I remember horsies having more volume thanks to their tip, but why do some scenes select the doggie when it is supposed to have lower volume with its tapered tip? Also, shouldn't gabilani dick be the biggest due to having 2 heads?

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I seem to remember there being scenes that lets you choose which dick to use, though.

I remember only one - with lapinara.

Makes sense, when you take into account that most people (based on the "post your steele" threads) have one, two or no dicks.

More than two makes little sense anyways. Though having two is a bit underused, DP scenes could be more common IMO.

All of them are the exact same size text-wise, and I remember horsies having more volume thanks to their tip, but why do some scenes select the doggie when it is supposed to have lower volume with its tapered tip?

Likely horse one can't fit, so one with lesser volume is used.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
More than two makes little sense anyways. Though having two is a bit underused, DP scenes could be more common IMO.

I totaly agree that we should have more DP scenes. And for more than two...well that would make scenes when PC use tham all even more rare and hard to came with to not make it all looks like it's just reuse of one basic.

Likely horse one can't fit, so one with lesser volume is used.

I..think but may be wrong not always game check about volume but also one of it diameters and then pick the one which could been put in. So sometimes those that thinner but not with less volume could be picked...ok I think I not messed this part about thou -_-'

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
To solve this issue I would suggest a preferred penis/vagina like there is for preferred gender. If it fits it would use that chosen genital, otherwise it would go as normal.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
As long it's about PC picking of all cocks that fit one of specific type I would be wholeheartly after it too. Otherwise picking dog cock 1 or dog cock 2 would be...really weird and kinda reductant. So as long it's diff type of cocks to choice from.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
As long it's about PC picking of all cocks that fit one of specific type I would be wholeheartly after it too. Otherwise picking dog cock 1 or dog cock 2 would be...really weird and kinda reductant. So as long it's diff type of cocks to choice from.

What if they are different sizes or have different flags?

A simple menu accessed from the masturbation or appearance menu which would allow the pc to pick his preferred genital (possibly giving us a closer look at the genital itself) before the sex scenes themselves would be ideal. Making an exception for people with similar enough cocks seem like an unnecessary complexity.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well yeah maybe in term of code it would be more complex to divide if pc got similar enough types of cocks or not. From gameplay perspective what would save code weight will add in some cases additional choice to make. So choices, choises what is better: less unneeded clicking ingame or lighter code.

Nymphonomicon

Apr 4, 2016
What if they are different sizes or have different flags?

A simple menu accessed from the masturbation or appearance menu which would allow the pc to pick his preferred genital (possibly giving us a closer look at the genital itself) before the sex scenes themselves would be ideal. Making an exception for people with similar enough cocks seem like an unnecessary complexity.

So long as you're listing the size, type, and flags of the cock you should be able to tell which is which.