Female Zil PC Tease Variations

TFMaster

I was thinking that like how there are different tease variations for when you have a tail you can use it to tease with that there should be an option for the female zill abdomen. I was thinking that a female Zil PC could use the stinger at the end of their abdomen to sting enemies like what the female Zil enemies do. Like the ass tease variations for tails it would also be a variation for ass teases or like the Vanae milk squirt tease it could be it's own special tease instead. I don't know if this isn't already implemented yet but I'm guessing it's not but for all I know it is implemented as I rarely use tease. I'm a more direct person myself and prefer doing physical damage to my enemies I only use tease as a last resort or if I've consumed a Mhen-ga Mango and I've gotten the increase in sexiness from it as I don't want to waste that bonus.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
AFAIK, the main dev team still stands firmly against implementing any more racial perks that aren't purely cosmetic. Things like Myr Venom and Vanae Milk got in purely as a result of creators' bias and influence, and even then the former got nerfed pretty hard and the latter doesn't do Drug type of Lust damage as it should. So stinging special attack is out of the question.

I can't think of anything good for the flavorful bee-stinger specific Tease blurbs, but if you have decent ideas for this - feel free to throw them in a google doc and post a link in the Submissions section.

Last edited by a moderator:

dont zil produce honey? then there you go... the pc can squeeze her tits and little bits of honey come out theres you tease attack

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
dont zil produce honey? then there you go... the pc can squeeze her tits and little bits of honey come out theres you tease attack

There is one one (or even several) Breast tease variations for lactating PCs. But if you think that you can write a sufficiently different one specifically for characters with honey - feel free to post it.