Second Chances [Khorne]

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Long story." He says, before disappearing.
"Now, mortal. We need to get to the lower levels of this place. You should probably follow me." She says, turning and walking out of the court, her hips swinging delightfully as she goes. The palace starts dissolving behind her as she walks. "Best hurry up, you don't want to get caught in Limbo if you die here!" She calls out behind him.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She walks down the stairs, the whole place continuing to dissolve into nothing behind her. When she crosses out the front gate, she stops, the palace collapsing to dust behind her. "Mortal. Come here." She says, beckoning him closer.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Stay close. I'm dissolving the city." She says, holding out her arms and closing her eyes. Little by little, the buildings start breaking down, starting from the top and working their way down.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Because I need the power. It's going to be my fuel for the next few thousand years. And well... It's my creation. I can destroy it whenever I want." She says, starting to seem more lively and rejuvenated as the city breaks down around her.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Ok then. I'm also going to guess your a god, since you seem to know my boss quite well." He says while he looks over her once more since she's closer to him.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Minor." She says, still focusing on demolishing the city. He doesn't really make out any other details that he hadn't noticed on his first look.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Ok then." He says turning back to the dissolving city before saying. "What's your name by the way? Calling you the Lady of the Dark will just take to long if we're in a jam."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
It takes a while, but eventually, the entire city disintegrates, leaving them standing alone in the middle of the black sands.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"The seventh circle of hell. Come on." She says, turning and starting to walk. "For the first level of hell, we're going to have to get past Cerberus. Not going to be easy." She says, shaking her head.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"There's seven, last I checked. And how the hell do you not know the guard dog of the first gate to hell?" She asks, looking behind at him with a raised eyebrow, before rolling her eyes. "Oh. Right. A soldier. You guys weren't even educated properly. Typical." She grumbles.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Hey it's not my fault I grew up on a farm. I didn't have time for schooling and being a soldier doesn't give you that opportunity either." He hisses back his forked tongue flicking rapidly in and out of his mouth in annoyance.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Not an excuse. If you really wanted to learn, you would have. It's all about what's inside you. Clearly you didn't have enough brains or guts to actually try and make something of yourself." She says in a scathing tone.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Well sorry to tell ya but not all of us are gods who have powers and have vast amounts of wisdom form their centuries." he argues back while he tries to contain his anger for he knew if he lifted a finger he'd be killed.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Really? Tell me then. What did you do with your mundane excuse for a life? Apart from getting impaled by a spear. That's the only interesting thing that happened in your life I suppose." She snorts.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Well life's been a pain in the ass for me. Watching my father get murdered by bandits as a kid, then I was forced to watch my families farm get burned during the Great War. With the rest of my family still in it mind you. So getting killed and then resurrected by the god of death is one of the most interesting things that have happened to me in a long time." He says looking her dead in the eye while his body shakes form anger or the pain of his back story. It's hard to tell.

(I kinda changed his back story a bit, hope it doesn't throw you off)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[Not much.]
"I've seen plenty of children go through worse. At least you weren't forced to watch cultists rape the corpses of your parents before taking you as a sex slave. That's happened to some." She says coldly, looking at him. "And you think your case is bad." She says, voice dripping with sarcasm.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Well then no fucking wonder Ozark left your ass in that fucking castle for all these years! I bet even he couldn't stand your prude ass for long!" He yelled as venom dripped from his fangs.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She turns and glares at him, before walking over gripping his throat, lifting him up into the air and starting to squeeze. "What did you just say?" She asks, her eyes burning.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She squeezes harder for a moment longer, before dropping him. "At least you aren't a coward like the last one..." She mutters, turning away.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
He falls to one knee once she let's go. After the coughing fit the came after he stood rubbing his neck with his hand. "The last one?" He asks