Second Chances [Khorne]

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[Naked.]

As he passes by, he gets a lot of strange looks from the nearby... Well, they weren't exactly people. Shades would be a more effective way of describing them. Shades of people from past lives.
Many reached out to him, wanting to touch him. "Flesh... Blood... Warmth... Body..." The words floated into his head, and he could see the spirits reaching for him, but unable to touch him.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
'Whoa. Creepy' he thinks as he trying to stay out of the spits reach . All the while he is looking thought out the city to sate his curiosity on what this city is like.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
It seemed to be a typical medieval city, with shops, cobblestone streets, and-
His thoughts are suddenly interrupted by two black poles crossing over his path.
"You are not authorized to be here, wanderer." A guard says.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Then who's authority do I need to to be here then." He says as he looks over the guards infront of him.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"King Daraxloth." They say, again in unison. He gets the feeling that these weren't real people...

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Then can you take me to the king." He replies as his forked tongue flicks in an out of his mouth in annoyance for being stopped.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"No. You are not supposed to be here." They say, pushing him back with their spears, before leveling the sharp ends at him. "Leave. Or we call the others." They say. The fact that they were talking in unison was mildly unnerving, to say the least.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"I am here on orders from the god of death himself. I won't be stopped until my mission is complete." He replied with a hiss as he twirls his blade in one hand.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
That seems to give them pause. For a long moment, there is silence.
"Which god of death?" One of them asks.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Only one." They say, after a long, pregnant pause. Then, they step to the side, letting him in.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The streets are oddly empty as he walks through, and he approaches the castle without any problems. The gate is wide open, looming before him like a large black maw waiting to swallow his soul.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He comes out into another long hallway. At the end, he can see a faint light glowing. Probably a court?

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He enters a circular hall, at the very front of which is situated a jet black throne. In it is sitting a pale woman. Her clothes are as black as the throne, as well as her eyes. Her skin is white as marble, and flawless. Her figure is shaped like an hourglass, with large breasts, and curvy hips. Her face is calm, displaying no emotion, and is shaped rather regally, with a prominent nose and high cheekbones. The only thing of colour on her is her hair- fiery red, and glowing in the light, while held in place by a jet black crown.

As for the hall itself, he notices that it's shaped perfectly circularly, and the thrones were placed where there would be numbers on a clock, with five on each side, and the door in the middle. However, all the thrones were empty, except for hers.

"Who are you? And why are you here?" The woman suddenly asks, looking down at him with her soulless black eyes.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"My name is Malkar, and I'm here on a mission for my master the god of death." He says as his eyes trace down her figure.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"The god of death, you say?" She says, rising from her throne. "Mm. What did you say his name was?" She asks, tilting her head innocently.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ah. Going by that one this time, I see." She murmurs, taking a breath, before looking down at him. "Let me speak to him." She says coldly.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"I don't know how your going to be able to do that gorgeous, unless you climb your way up the hole I went down to get here." He says with a shrug.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She suddenly appears in front of him. The next thing he knows, he's lying on the floor a few feet away from her with a stinging cheek. "Watch your tongue. Insolent whelp." She says, her voice filled with venom.
"I suggest you watch your words. The Lady of the Dark does not take to rude people very kindly. Also, do I have permission to take over your body?" Ozark asks.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Thanks for the advice. You could have told me about this Lady of the Dark before you sent me down here. And sure go nuts talk to the bitch." Malkar replies as he sits up with a hiss and a hand on his cheek.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I did not know she was still here." He says, before Malkar feels his body go rigid. He stands up, but his body is not under his control.
"Ah. Lady. Good to see you. I did not know you-" He's interrupted by the Lady holding up her hand.
"Enough. Have you any idea how long I've been waiting?" She asks, before pointing to each empty seat and reciting a name Malkar didn't recognize. "All of them left. All of them!" She yells. "I have sat alone in this castle for bloody millennia waiting for you and your followers to return!"
"I understand, Lady. Please calm yourself down. Look. It's been a long time since... That event happened. I needed time to recover. For a god, it's... Not as easy as one would think. Not to mention, nearly all my followers were killed. Have you any idea how hard it was to get a following going again? I almost faded from existence more than once." He says.
The Lady decides to hold her tongue, this time waiting for Ozark to continue.
"It was by mere chance I found this human. He was the only one on that battlefield who even believed in a god of death. I swear. These people with their other dumb gods." He grumbles.

The Lady sighs and shakes her head. "Now what?" She asks tiredly, rubbing her eyes. "I doubt I have much strength left. Even my followers are slowly being destroyed, one by one. Sure, it's growing, but... Not like the old days." She murmurs.
"Not like the good old days..." Ozark agrees, making him nod. "But... I think I know who's doing this." He says, which makes the Lady turn to him almost immediately.
"Who?" She asks, eyes glaring at him intently.
"Just a hunch... But..." Malkar feels his hands suddenly clap over his ears, and his tongue utter a stream of words that made it feel extremely hot, like it was about to burn and fall out of his mouth. Suddenly, the feeling is gone, and his hands are back by his side, with his ears open again.
".... I see." The Lady says after a long pause. "I understand. I'll help." She says, nodding.
"That's great. And... Try to be nice to him. He's a soldier." He hears himself say.
"Ugh. They're all animals. That just makes me want to rip out his innards even more." She says, holding out her arms to the side. With a flash of light, she's suddenly dressed in tight leather adventuring gear, with a long spear strapped to her back. "But yes. I'll bear his company till the mission is over."

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Damn man you kept the lady waiting for a millennia that's rough. And I'm the only one who believes in you. Well shit this is going to be interesting." He says after the two finish thier talk.