Second Chances [Khorne]

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Did anyone ever tell you that they'd do something when hell froze over? Well, here's a hint: They're going to have to do it now."

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
'Well this will be fantastic. Fuck it lets do this.' He replies as they keep walking to the next portal. "Ok so the next level going to be a ice one. And seeing that I'm a reptile then this might be bad for me." He says with a hint of worry in his voice.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Aww... Don't worry. We'll keep you warm honey." Kiara says, giggling.
"I'm a corpse. I'm cold. Not going to bother trying." Lady says, rolling her eyes.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Can't wait kilora." He says with a chuckle and a light snack on her ass. "Don't worry lady I'll try not to become an icicle for you." He says in response to her attitude.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"You're a reptile. You're going to freeze to death down there." She says flatly.
"Well... Spider silk is pretty effective at keeping the cold at bay. And so are cuddles!" Kilora says, grinning.
"My god you absolute slut."
"Whaaat? I like cuddling!"

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"I'm sure you like cuddling just as much as the next las lady." He says with a smirk "kilora if you can make something for me then I'll take it. Oh and I'll also take those cuddles as well."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She giggles and claps. "Alright! I'll make something on the way down. See ya!"
His question was answered before he could even open his mouth to ask. His falls right down the hole, tumbling over and over.