Second Chances [Khorne]

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The countries of the Midlands had been locked in battle since time immemorial. The kingdoms of Avlabar, Delari, Talvar, and Firgard were once a huge empire, spanning across all of the Midlands. Now, however, they were warring factions competing for resources, labor, wealth, and power.

The last Great War had just finished. The field was littered with the bodies of the slain, and the only sound was the caw of crows and vultures as they fed on the flesh of the dead. In the midst of it all, a single soldier, impaled through the middle with a large spear, crawled through the guts and blood of his comrades, leaving a trail of his own to mix with the mud and blood. Would anyone help him? There didn't seem to be a mortal soul in sight...

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
As David crawled his blood mixing with the blood stained earth he cried to anyone or anything that could hear him. "HELP!! Anybody Help me!" He yelled as his face streamed with tears form both the pain and the thought of dieing. "Help!!! I don't want to die!!" He screamed hoping to the gods some one could hear him.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Far, far below the ground, beyond the plane of what was known to man, the snake god of death, Ozrakaal, stirred. One eye flicked open, the red orb turning towards the surface. "Hmm... Interesting... Perhaps he could be more useful than the last one." He hisses, before looking at the squirming mass of snakes around him. He eyes the nest for a while, before picking out a massive boa constrictor. "Go." Is all he says. The snake understood the rest.

It slithers through a hole in the wall, which allows it to cross the boundary between the mortal and supernatural planes.
What David sees next is terrifying. The jaws of the dead man next to him start to widen and widen until they snap clean in half, and a massive black snake slithers out of his throat and towards him.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
Upon seeing the snake David started the crawl away as fast as he could. "What the fuck!!!" He yelled as he tryed to get away from the snake.

Last edited:

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The snake quickly slides forward and locks its jaws around his head. For a moment, all is dark, before a single bright red eye opens up from inside the snake's throat. "You're going to die." A voice murmurs inside his head. "However... There's a way out. Would you like to hear it?"

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"What...what's going on? Who are you?" He says frantically as he stares into the eye. His eyes wide with fear.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Very well. That means you will be my servant, and carry out every order I give you. I will give you a part of my essence. You will live again as one of my creations... But first... You must die." The voice says, and David feels the snake start to move its head downwards, swallowing him bit by bit.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
David listen intently to the voice, and his eyes grew wide at the last part. "What!" He yelled as the boa started to swallow him. He struggled only for a minute and only getting no where. He sighed in defeat as he let the snake swallow him.

Last edited:

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He feels his skin being pricked again and again as the snake locked its jaws onto each part of his body as it pulled itself forward. In the snake's stomach, it was getting hard to breathe. There was no oxygen, of course.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
Feeling the snake eat him was the least to say unnerving , but he knew he could do nothing to stop it. And with the release of his last breath he started to slowly slip into unconsciousness as he fruitlessly gasped for air.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Once the snake swallows him completely, it starts twisting from side to side, snapping his bones into pieces as it forces him down. Once he's completely inside the snake's belly, its stomach starts to fill with acid, slowly melting the flesh off his bones.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
Luckily being unconcuss David didn't feel a thing as his body was broken and dissolved inside the snake.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Good... Now... Be reborn..." The voice murmurs, and David feels his body coming together, reforming into a biped reptilian out of a nightmare.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
David's body changes he now stands at 6’ 5” and has white scales covering his whole body. His bright red eyes fall on each side of his snake like head. He has pink forked tongue inside his mouth as well as four large fangs that drip poison. At the front of his head he has two nostrils. Along his neck red tattoos in the shapes of wide rectangles that go horizontally down his neck and end at his wide shoulders. His torso and arms are muscular, with very well defined abs and biceps. There are several almost invisible scars on his chest, and arms. He has five fingered hands and has a talon on each finger. Were his hips meet his spine a long tail rests. On the the other side he packing two human like dicks one above the other. Each one has three rigs that follow shortly after the head of each cock. His legs are laden with muscle and his human feet had talons that formed on the end of each toe.

Last edited:

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hmmm... This form will do. Now... Wake." The reptilian god murmurs, sending a spark of life into David's brain. "Wake... Be reborn anew. Your old life and all you knew is gone. Now... What is your name?"

Last edited:

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
With a groan he opened his eyes raising a hand to his head. He noticed his new form. "By the gods." He hissed as he looked over himself, and at hearing the voice he replied with a nervous voice. "My name... well it is David... but since I'm not longer who i was...I guess I need a new one." He quickly thought of a new name for himself, and with a small grin on his face he spoke. "My name... who ever you are voice. Is now Malkar. BUT I also have one question. Who are you?" He asked his head tilted to the side.

Last edited:

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"The god of death. You may call me Ozark." The voice murmurs. "To reveal my true name to you... Would be a problem."

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"The god of death." Malkar wispered in shock. "Why did you do this to me?" Malkar said gesturing to his body.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Because you're now my servant. And of course, a master has to remake his servant in his own image. But don't worry. You're a lot stronger and faster than a human now." He says, chuckling

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Really." He replies with a rise of a brow (or ridge I guess) "What else can I do then." He asks as he fiddles with his new claws, and fangs.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"That's for you to find out. Who knows. Maybe you even have some... New things?" The voice whispers.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"New things?" Malkar said , and then with a shrug he asks. "So what would you have me do? Since I'm now your servant, I guess."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"What I'm going to do is send you to the underworld. There's something I want retrieved, and someone I need killed." He says. "And failure is not an option."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"What you need to retrieve is one of my weapons. And who you need to kill is a lesser god. He's rising to power too fast. I want him gone." He hisses angrily.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Kill A God!!! But won't doing that disturb the like the natural balance of things in the world." He says wide eyed before continuing. "Also which God?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"What's disturbing the natural balance is the god I'm sending you to kill. And you'll know him when you see him. He looks like an absolute cunt." The snake hisses. Clearly wasn't a fan...