Second Chances [Khorne]

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"You may say that but without me you'd still be sitting in the city off twelve waiting for another millennia." He says crossing his arms on his chest.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh? You actually think you're special for that? Any random follower of that idiot snake would have gotten me out." She snorts.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Sure an then they would probably die to a fire golem. Just like the last guy. And then you'll have to start all over again." He hisses

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Heh. You just got lucky. That thing would have taken you ages to kill! Ans you almost got killed three times!" She argues back.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"No thanks to you. Plus why do you care that I almost died. There no skin of your back if I die. All you'll do then is wait for another mortal to be sent down here. Hell you even have the second piece to Ozark's fucking weapon. So why do you care?" He hisses back his tail thrashing behind him.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Obviously, but I'm getting bored as hell, so here we are! Me keeping your ass alive!" She yells back.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Only thing you've done to keep my alive is heal the third degree burns on my legs. And if you were bored I'm sure there a bunch of mortals who'd want to fuck a goddess and then pay for It with their lives!" He shoots back

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"No there aren't, because all you dumb mortals were stupid enough to follow false gods!" She yells back.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"False gods you say. Well I pretty sure the big boss of heaven was fucking real during the your war. Your just lucky you have a few followers left. As for Ozark he only got me. The rest were murdered, and so will I if I leave this place, and go back home!" He yells.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ha! You can't even go back home! You're stuck down here forever! Did Oz tell you that!? Huh!? You're not getting anything out of this!"

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"He didn't need to tell me that. Cause I'm most likely going to die at the end of this after helping you kill the guy who fucked over Ozark. And you probably be the one to kill me cause you've said it yourself I'm a weak mortal and useless in your eyes except for a quick fuck to sate your fetish."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah. Yeah, that's exactly what you are." She says, but there's no conviction behind her words.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
With a sigh he rubs his eyes with his hands before looking at lady. "Lady I really don't want to continue arguing with you like an old married couple. But I can tell your lieing. Maybe one day you'll tell me the truth, but for right now let's just go." He says as he turns around and starts following the weapon to the next piece.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
He ignores her growling and continues to follow the weapons directions.

"Hey big guy. What can I expect in this level"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Zombies. And.... Maybe a few punishers. Shouldn't be a problem as long as you don't try to mess with them."

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Must be an interesting job." He says sarcastically as he looks around the rotten hell hole for what ever had the piece of the weapon.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh it is. They come up with rather... Creative ways of punishing people. They're basically torturers. Worst case scenario... It's one of them that has the weapon piece. And if they do... It's not going to be easy. You see... The power of the weapon is that... It corrupts the lesser minds. Their bodies... They begin to mutate into monstrous entities, living in a state of perpetual torment and hatred."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Like I said... Lesser minds. Minds not deserving of such power. Minds that cannot handle the weapon, and give in to its power."

[It's like warpstone.]

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Well it certainly one way to punish people."

( nice. so I'm fighting basically chaos spawn. Also in this level stinks of Papa Nuergal ;D

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah. Now hurry up."

"Uhh... Guys? You might wanna watch where you're stepping. There's pools of acid around here..." Kilora says.

That's when he notices that there are indeed pools of acid, and there were screaming, tortured souls within those pools.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Fantastic." He mutters as he steps around one said puddle. "Let's hurry up and get the piece. I've had enough of this place." He says as he starts walking faster but still watching where he's stepping.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah. The feeling goes for all of us." Kilora mutters, before going silent. "Uhh... You guys... You guys hear that?" She asks, frowning slightly as she tilts her head. "Sounds like... Drums...?" She murmurs.
"Drums? In this place? Don't be daft." Lady snorts.