Sagas of Nysa (D&D RP for 3)

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Alex looks at the rutting spectacle with a strange sense of nostalgia. Rough sex was pretty common back home, and she had had her fair share of hair- and tail-pulls, whilst being rammed by one or more cocks bigger than her own. It doesn't take long before her schlong starts to creep out of it's sheath, luckily contained by her pants. She leans over and whispers. "Damn, that's pretty hot..."

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
But not all was grim in the lives of those in Tanuki Village, small blossoms of hope for the future bloomed as both Kaelys and Uta grew heavy with child. The ginger Lagomorph rescued from the Gnoll camp woke from her fever dreams an was nursed back to health, gaining weight quickly back to her small frame. Her name was Danny an apparently she was something of a neophyte alchemist, with some help from Drexel and the others of the village she started restoring and working out of Whitney's old distillery as a way to display her undying gratitude for her place in the village and a new lease on life. she refused to speak about her time with the gnolls.

Another new traveler made their way to the village as well that season, a human man in red robes. Dark of complexion and hair that he kept in a messy bun, His name was Agatha Brighteye. He humbly begged Judas for food after dispelling one of his illusions with a skillful display of pyromancy. The elder deemed him worthy of staying, given the village's track record with outsiders.

Drexel also brought with the new season a new stock of elixirs to sell:
Succubus Milk, Incubus Extract, & Whitney's Old Tanuki Tonic
10 silver
Bovinum, Chiropterum, Raptorum, Laquinum, Cervidum & Cordatum
15 silver
Strigiform-Ursineum & Manticorum
30 silver

But the real star of the village was Asher, though it all no one had been more humble, helpful, or charitable than he. The elder took his earlier joke of calling him "Young squire" to a new level and actually titled him "The Rabbit Knight of Tenuki Village" no one was really sure how serious he was but he always went about calling him 'Sir Asher' he claimed so people would stop confusing him for a girl. A much needed self esteem boost, and handy since his hair had once again grown to shoulder length at the ridiculously fast pace that it did. while there was none in the village who would not call him trusted friend his real contribution to the people of the village came when he "happened" upon a small cache of Moon Sapphires that he donated to "the future of the village" (He only kept the peach pit sized one for himself). between them and their stockpile of ancestral silver the village's chances a bright future were beginning to look up.

[All of you fill out a class bond with either Agatha or Asher. Tori and Alex, fill out one with each other. Mention them in your next post]

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
It had been a trying season for Kaelys. Not long after Tori and her company of scouts had left, the spirits had announced to the elf that she carried a new life within her, result of the moon festival's partying. It was a shock for her at first but she soon grew to be enamored with the idea of raising a son or a daughter of her own and she felt, no more then ever, that her destiny was now tied to the tenuki. The elf felt a deep change in how she perceived the world and herself, she needed to prioritize caring for the village and her offspring over hunting deamons as she had before [Applying for alignment change to Good, Help something or someone grow.]

Soon enough her belly started to show and her ties to the village and it's people strengthened several fold as the whole village now knew she carried a child of the festival. As her baby developed, the elf began to worry on how shapeshifting and battling could affect her child so she decided to try avoiding melee fighting altogether if possible and after a quick trip to Uta's shop, she acquired a Hunter's bow and 2 bundles of arrows which she spent the season trying to master and while her belly grew, she had to adapt the form she was taught back home to a different horizontal draw.

It was hard to ignore Asher's contributions to the village and as he gained fame with the tenuki, the boy also proved to the elf that he was a valuable ally and a great influence to the village's youth. Her early impressions about the bunny boy also proved to be true, he was easily teased and even more easily taken advantage of. He was prey more then he was a hunter so the druid would help him out as much as she could. The other new comer, however did not inspire as much trust to Kae, she had always been wary of his kind as the flames he adored were dangerous and his presence kept the spirits agitated.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
[Sorry for double posting I had totes forgotten I had to post this as well]

With time spent around the spirits of the forrest, Kae started to hear a new kind of voice, one she had never heard before. While many spirits were chaotic on their needs and wants, this was was always calm and soothing. Soon the elf started to understand how to utilize it's teachings and she learned a valuable lesson, a new skill. Whenever life was taken, life could also be given so to hurt something also allowed the druid to heal another. [Balance move learned.]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Tori's face shot red at the sight of what was going on in front of her. Unfortunately, her face was not the only part of her that flushed, and she felt her pussy become even wetter than it usually was, as well as her clit swell out to its full size. Bringing her hand up to her mouth, she let out a loud cough to let the two lovers know that they were no longer alone.

[Can't think of any good bonds at the moment. Maybe after Tori and Alex spend a bit more time together.]

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
(I think Aphro means a class bond. Like for you it could be "Alexandra has insulted my deity; I do not trust them.")

"Damnit..." Alexandra thinks to herself as Tori coughs. "Now we're gonna be caught like a pair of perverts."

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
Asher sat on a branch of a tree listening to the birds chirp as he stared at the craftsmanship of the moon sapphire that he had "found" not too long ago, he didn't feel right snagging the whole crate of them at the gulch east of the village but he had his reasoning he was determined to help the people here even if that meant setting back another community somewhere further off. He smiled as he put the gem away recalling the happy and surprised faces of the village and the title given to him by the elder "The Rabbit Knight of Tenuki Village.." Asher said a bit aloud liking the sound of it as he climbed down the tree realizing how long her had been away from the village, he was sure there were some other errands that needed doing within the village and he didn't want to go and let them down while they were just getting to like him. He let someone within the village know that his watch was over and needed another set of eyes as he walked through the village, even though he was referred to by most as "Sir Asher" he still couldn't shake his nervous demeanor at times it was like a habit of his even though he felt comfortable with most. As he traveled the village Asher's thoughts landed on the newcomer who had made his way here not very long ago, Agatha was his name he didn't have much thoughts on the person in general at first glance he seemed pretty scary looking especially with his skill with weaving fire at will Asher shivered at the thought of a charred enemy at the hands of Agatha swallowing audibly. He eventually made it to the elders place and simply waltz in trying to see if he could speak with him on any arising duties that needed doing.

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
[Great job articulating your development, your bond, and your character's mechanical growth there Kei, and Alignment shift granted, personally I think that is the first time a player has ever even asked me for that, rather than me just pointing out how their actions are more constantly in line with a a seperate alignment altogether.]

[Also good job fillIng in details as well, I'm just going to tweak one small detail and say the chest with the sapphires was on a carriage heading north west through a gulch east of the village. Having it come from one of the smaller hamlets out there doesn't make much sense as none if them are that wealthy. I wonder who those sapphires were supposed to be for? :allears:]

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
Tori and Alex stood there uncomfortably, the loud cough not seemingly sufficient in garnering the pair's attention ... this thoroughly arousing display when on for a bit until the Saytr pulled the Jackalope's hair/antlers back far enough that she spotted them out of the corner of her eye.
She let out surprised yelp & the tensing up of her whole body clamped down tightly upon the Satyr's member, causing him to let out a bleeeet of orgasmic proportions.
She put her feat on the ground and righted herself causing her partner to lose their balance and fall right onto their ass; his still ejaculating member slid out with an audible pop and shot a rope of jizz in an impressively high arc.
Only then did he turn look over to see their guests, eliciting an
"oh"
The rabbit woman for her part nervously said,
"oh ah, hello there,"
as she adjusted her spectacles, dusted off the already brown fur of her thighs and then finally pulled up her snug blue overalls that really didn't do much of anything to cover her ample bosom.
The spectacles were what really threw them off, Alex had never seen a pair before, and Tori had only ever seen them on a few of the Maesters of the old keep, assuming it was some obscure garment/badge of office.
"Uh I take it you folks ain't from round here, Uh hi! my name's Belle,"
Looking over at her partner still sitting on the floor she chastised him saying.
"Eustace make yourself decent, we have visitors"
He grabbed a garment that had been sitting behind the mushroom just out of view before standing up and putting it on,
It was a woven straw cap with a visor-like forward facing brim, on the front of the cap was a square of white cloth with the words "Morning-Wood Timber Company" embroidered in green.
"Oh uh, Surry 'bout that"
he said still straight dick hanging.
"That's better"
His lover replied
"Uh, wut'n can we do you folk fur?"
he said only slightly awkwardly

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Uuuhhh... we just happened to come by this... public showing of affection..." Alexandra blushes. "But... other than that, we were just looking around town... didn't look overtly hostile so we took a look." She says, rubbing her arm awkwardly as her pants show an obvious, and large, helping of equine sausage running down to the side, bulging them out like she was smuggling an extra large cucumber, and a pair of grapefruits. "Tori, say something..." She mutters.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Tori sighed as she realized she was in another clothing optional society, and thus finding a tailor with anything her size was slim to none. "Sorry to have interrupted your private time, but we're in a bit of a situation and time is not on our side," she explained, while trying not to stare at the goat-man's dick [How big is it?]. "You see, we're explorers from the western forest, and we're trying to get the lay of this land in hopes of leading others through it, and we felt it might be a good idea to get to know some of the locals. I'm Tori, and this s Alex," she offered by way of greeting.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Alex darts her eyes back and forth between the satyr, the jackalope and Tori. "Yeah, especially if those locals know the forests - hey, you're a lumberjack, you oughta know this area well, right?" She asks the mostly-naked satyr, her eyes drawn to the words on his cap.

AubreyC

Mar 26, 2016
"I dont think she will be able to handle another harsh season shift like this one," said the burly Tenuki to seemingly no one in his workshop. He shifted his eyes to the forge that was a disgrace to look at. There were no signs of embers or heat in its holding chambers, and unforged metal laid in this heap or another about it. Both were signs of a blacksmith that was down on his luck. "Ahh there we go," he said as a sudden webwork of embers ignited in the previously lifeless chambers of the forge. Coals and embers popped as the heat started to build up profusely, pushing the cold air out of the shop. A genuine smile spread across the Blacksmith's face. He took his kindly eyes from the forge and moved around it to look at it's side. The forge was up against a stone wall and between the two was a narrow dark space. Scraping and sneezing could be heard coming from the space as something moved. In short order a red slippered foot pocked out of the narrow space, a brown ankle covered in dust dangling there. "Can you get o-" and just as Gordon moved to help the slender man from the narrow space the man suddenly slid out with surprising momentum. His momentum was a sudden sudden surprise to himself as it was to Gordon and Agatha went flat on his ass on the stone floor of the workshop. Gordon looked down at the human before him with a smile. The man's whose simple robe was previously a faded red, a symbol of how old it was, was now darker than it ought to have been. His black hair and brown skin were done no favors either by the healthy coating of dust they now had. "Up you go," said Gordon as he reached a hand out to help the human up, giggling the whole time.

"Thank you kind sir!" Said Agatha, seeming to come to life with the same fire he just implanted in the forge. After wiping his face with a clothed arm Agatha grabbed Gordon's arm which eclipsed his own and was lifted off his bum. Once up he looked at the forge with a warm smile and back to Gordon "That should last it for a while unless another cold storm comes through." "Thank you Agatha, and thank the Elder as well when you return," said Gordon in reply clasping the human on his slender shoulders. "My pleasure, you were one of the ones that first helped me when I came across this quaint little village." Agatha's memory flashed to the first tasks given to him by the Elder which was no different than what brought him there today. "I'll always be glad to put some fire in the belly of your old girl," He said with a wink and sly smile to Gordon. The Blacksmith let out a bellow of laughter, a laughter that could only be produce by someone used to yelling over the pounding of metal. He slapped Agatha on the back as the man left to return to the Elder for another assignment. As he walked he was distracted by dusting himself off of the dust produced from working on the forge.

[Hello all. Hope this was decent enough for an introductory post.]

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
[Seeing as we were both heading there I'm gonna have Asher run into yah!]

Asher couldn't help but throw his hood over his head as another breeze came by causing the little bunny femboy to shiver some, he never was one for the cold and was more than thankful that he had found this village in time for winter or else he would of been out in the wilderness finding shelter somewhere and shivering his little bunny tail off. He sighed his breath becoming visible with the weather as his eyes narrowed on an individual who had been coming in his general direction, he squinted his eyes to see if he could recognize the person and he squeaked a little as his brain clicked, that there was the new mysterious fellow who Asher hadn't met. He stared at him for a moment as he approached his shivering kicking up a bit as he pondered on if he should introduce himself, but what if he was really mean he looked seriously scary. Asher's large bunny ears drooped at the thought what was he saying! Not very long the folks here didn't trust him much and now most of them refer to him as "Sir Asher" he shouldn't be too afraid of him if the elder allowed him to stay with them then he must not be all that bad! Asher nodded to his thoughts as if agreeing with his inner thoughts as he looked up to realize that he was literally right there towering over him next to the elder's place, "U-uhh" Asher managed to get out as he stared at the man blinking some as he felt himself shrink some out of sheer cowardice. After a second of rudely staring and not talking Asher finally manages to blurt a word out, shooting his hand up as if to shake he stares at the ground and speaks "Uh Hi I'm Asher...your the new person...r-right?" Asher asks looking at the ground not wanting to show his now pink face.

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
Tori & Alex________________
[Decently sized, about 8 inches or so]
"Oh, yer really not form round here then eh?"
He replies breaking a large chunk off of the mushroom they had just been fucking on and stuffing it in his face with it
"I ain't never hurda no one coming in from west a these parts"
He said with his mouth full.
"Yeah, I'es is a lumberjack, me and my brother Credence are the mornin wood timber cumpny, uh we chop down treez and stuff oh, and a little carpentry here and there too, Uh My name's Eustace, this here's my ....... uhh, this here's my lady friend Belle. We wuz just fuckin in the mushroom patch on accounta it's tuesday, and well tuesday's when we generally fuck in the mushroom patch on accounta Belle's a mushroom farmer. Ah shoot where my manners? ya'll folks come all this way you must be hungry, here"
He said grabbing a pair of hamburger sized shrooms and tossing it over to Tori & Alex
"Yes please, you must be famished if you've come all this way, where again did ya'll say you were from?"
Belle chimed in.

Asher, Agatha & Kealys

The tension of that brief but awkward moment could be cut with a knife,
fortunately as they meet outside the Elder had just been exiting his home,
"Oh good, just the two people I was looking for, Sir Asher, could you do these old bones a favor and go find Miss Kealys, I have something important I want to talk to the three of you about"
He said.
--- a short time passed as the heroes were assembled ---
When they were all assembled near the hearth of his long house he addressed them,
"Tis a fell wind that blows in the south, I grow fearful that our time here is short."
He said grimly before continuing
"Its been some time now since the Gnolls attacked us from the south, and while Alex and Tori are not due back for another week I feel it's important we know where we stand encase they come back too late, or not at all"
"We need to know how much time we have. If we have to be ready to leave at the end of the month, or if we could be attacked any day now.
Miss Kaelys you yourself were there at the raid of the camp, you know best what it is were dealing with. I would like you to lead these two on a scouting run, just enough to get a glimpse at their camp and any other danger's surrounding the village, If we need to evacuate swiftly we should at least know where were running to"

Last edited:

AubreyC

Mar 26, 2016
[Come on over!]

Agatha blinked hard as he finally heard the purpose behind the elder grouping the three of them up. Confronting Gnolls? The thought made the brief good natured conversation Asher and himself had before the Elder came from his long house seem small and forgettable. Agatha remember his time before coming to the Tenuki village. It was a trying time filled with much sneaking and actively avoiding the Gnolls. Now to think he was only going back to them. He gulped audibly and was only comforted by the warmth of the fire within. Able to enjoy that warmth for a brief second he calmed and sighed before responding to the Elder. "Into the fray we go I suppose," he said weakly as he turned an eye onto his destined to be scouting companions. He wasn't sure he could trust either but would not actively obstruct the mission. Everyone, relatively new or not, seemed to be actively engaged in the future of the village. Now that he had helped around and enjoyed his stay so far the pyromancer concluded he was indeed stuck in a fray of sorts with the village already and adversity wouldn't get him out.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Alexandra turns her attention away from the two strangers, and looks at Tori. "Hey Tori, does that village actually have a name? I'm not even sure I remember exactly where it is, either." She says, before turning back to the strangers. "In any event, it's quite a bit from here... and I'm not actually hungry, but thank you for the offer, nonetheless."

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
"Oh well I mean we already picked it, so take it with you anyway, but what all were you folks looking to know?"
Belle Asked

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, for starters," began Tori, placing the mushroom in her pack. "As we've traveled, we've noticed several small settlements as well as some lone farmsteads. We were wondering if this land has a lord, or if its every town for itself. Not to mention what the laws are regarding clothing." Tori muttered the last bit under her breath as she continued trying not to stare at the complete lack of modesty the two hillbillies were displaying.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
Kaelys rubbed her baby bump pensively. The Elder had a point, the gnolls had more then enough time to regroup and reform, specially if her gut feelings were right and the one that first raided the tenuki had only been an arm of a greater force but on the other hand, the elf wasn't very keen on putting herself at risk while expecting. "I suppose we should." She agreed with reluctance. "But let's try to keep this as silent as possible. If we get caught, it might end up attracting attention to the village and I'd rather not have to duke with gnolls in my current state."

The elf also ran her finger over the map they had kept at the elder's house since the attack. "We might as well do a full sweep around the village as well. The gnolls aren't the only threat after all. Besides, with Sir Cutie accompanying us we are at no risks!" She added with a playful chuckle.

The girl then turned to the new face in town and while she wasn't keen on having a pyromancer around, she could understand the benefit he could bring to the village's safety. "We haven't been formally introduced yet. I am Kaelys Dawnmourne, resident druid. Feel free to call me Kae."

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
Tori & Alex______________

"Oh well we're all part of the Sidhé, so there isn't like a land lord or anything but we have a patron were tithed to and they make sure the villages stay safe as long as their within Alfhime."
Belle answered.
"Yeah uh, we gotta pay a tithe like belle said, uh I don't rightly know how much it is exactly, but I like it cuz its easy to remember, anytime I make 10 silver I put 1 silver in the jar, and that's pretty simple."
"That's why I only charge 1 silver fur a stack a cord wood, cuz I usually don't get more than 9 customers a day, but if I charged 2 then I'd be putting a coin in that jar like ery damn day. so this way I put less in the jar"
Eustace Said.
"Oh and round here its considered polite to wear some kind a garment, jus so folks know you ain't some kinda rape happy horn dog, come out the woods. Not that we don't mind them every now and again either, its just polite to let folk know what your intentions are."
Belle Added, her hearing apparently very sharp.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"And, who might this patron be?" asked Tori, her interest piqued, as was her imagination at the thought of people being aloud to run around nearly naked.

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
"oh uhh ... tha'd be...."
Eustace thought for a moment,
"Most everyone in this particular village has declared the Duchess Dewinter as their patron"
Belle cut in,
"Yup, that's the one""
Eustace said finishing his thought.

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
"Oh well most all the nobles spend their time at Sidhé Fest, they call it that on account of its a big festival"
Eustace Said
"Its also a large town, closest thing there is to the big city anymore these days"
Belle Said
"Yup that'n be where you'd find most all of em', tho I hear tell they also like to swing by laird lake ery so often for a good soak. So I reckon you could find some nobles there too."
Eustace Added,
"You folks ain't lookin for a place to stay is ya? We wus just about to make this big fuckin mushroom into stew, yall could come over fur supper and stay with us"
He said pointing to the large 'fucking' mushroom he had been nibbling on

Last edited:

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"I... don't think we were looking for a place, per se... And Tori, don't you have someone to look after, anyway? Can't just leave them behind, can you?" She asks, weighing their options in her head.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"No... well, I'm looking after Tori. But if I'm really honest, she's tougher than she looks. Why? And... what's that on your nose? Is that glass? Why do you have windows for your eyes?" She asks, blushing at being called a stud.

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
"haha, windows fur yer eyes! that's a good one, I'm gonna use that, Credence 'll get a kick out of that"
Eustace said chucking,
Belle slapped his bicep and politely responded
"Your right, they are for my eyes, but their not windows. My vision isn't very good, fortunately my patron has a glass cutter as one of her vassals. So when they were told of my Impairment I was given these. I wear them on my face and they help me see"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Oh, okay... guess I learn something new every day." She fidgets a little, not too keen on letting her ignorance on display like this. "But atleast you don't to walk around with poor vission.