Return to Mareth (In Game)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[Okay... i failed three rolls during this fight, and that's one for defeating it. Lemme check if there's other rolls I've failed...]

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[If it was the other way round, I'd have leveled up already. :v I suppose having really good luck and hardly failing any rolls is more of a disadvantage in... What was this system called again?]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
[Dungeon World takes to heart the idea that we learn more from our failures than our victories. You also get XP for discovering new monsters, and reaching pivotal plot points.]

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[Well... Good thing I make mistakes twp or three times to really let those lessons sink home. XD]

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Now that was fun... and easy. You would think something that large would be a little tougher." The bunny girl went back for her oversized sword before heading to where Draanok stood. "You ain't leaving this time. You're going to stay with us even if you decide to stay dead silent all the while. Whatever else is out there might send some more of those guys and staying together makes it safer... and in terms that might make it easier for you to rationalize. You owe your tight sphincter to Mina so at least do this as a favor to her."

Mina walked back to where the fire used to be, trying to keep it from dying as she moved the branches back into shape. "Mina thinks some rest and some discussion about what just happened is in order... and hopefully the cow friend will wake up soon."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
(Unfortunately, I think my sheet is way out of date, as it is. Oh well, 1 exp is enough to get me to level 3. Advanced move: Wild Empathy, and boost WIS by 1, to 16)

"That... got pretty hairy for a moment..." Elliana pants, before rushing over to hug her lover. "Are you ok, Cassy?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yet me staying behind gave you an alert. Are you sure you don't want me to stay back?" He challenges, one of the ridges above his eyes raising.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"If you're fighting with the group wether the group likes it or not, you should stay with the group. Mina may not agree with how you behave but she would rather understand the people fighting by her side. Cassie will promise not push her goddess on you but in exchange you will behave politely to all members of the group. Is this a deal?" The small bunny girl had a whole motherly aspect to her as she tried to at least keep them from fighting each other. "And no name calling or Mina will spank you herself."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hah. I'd like to see you try to spank me. But fine. As long as that thing stays away from me, I'm fine. The rest of you don't seem so bad." He says with a shrug.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yes... yes I am fine." She says while getting to her feet and moving over to the spores "Just a bit startled is all really. So what should we do with these?"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Let's grab them and take them back to the person in town who sent us out here. Maybe she would know something about them?" Elliana says, before picking up one of them and looking it over. (Physical description, not like a "what does it do" question)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Elliana rolled one of the spores over in her hand. The rough oblong chunk of white fungal flesh was about the size of an apricot, soft and spongy to the touch, and surprisingly light.

As Elliana examined the spore, Carla stood amongst the group staring in amazement. "Wow, you guys are good. I've never seen anyone take down one of those things so fast."

"Heh, starting to wonder if you guys even need me for this," added Isaac, with a chuckle.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
It's only then that Draanok notices there's a tiger shark standing nearby. And talking to them, nonetheless.
"Uhhhh.... Who are you, and why are you here?" Draanok asks, his hand slowly creeping to the hilt of his shortsword.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Hey, no need for that Draanok. She's a friend... relax." Elliana says, after pocketing the spore. "Well, to be fair Carla... we're also five people mostly working together, and not just a single person."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh... Okay... Most of the ones I've met were rapey. Killed them off." He mutters, still watching Carla.

[Did Draanok ever see Natalie? I don't remember.]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
[No, he didn't... for good damn reason too]

"Carla is a trusted friend, so if you draw on her I draw on you. It is really that simple." She states flatly. "While your aid in this fight was much appreciated I still don't trust you and it is obvious you still hate me for some contrived reason or another."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[Wow. Ouch.]

"I don't recall asking for your damn opinion." Draanok shoots back. "Just stay the hell away from me. Don't talk to me, don't look at me, don't even breathe in my direction!" He snarls at her.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
[Look mate, you don't get to be an edgelord without making some enemies.]

"You know Cassy and Carla have a kid, right? Her opinion on this is pretty... important, aswell as personal."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[What's an edgelord?]

"You told me who she was. That's enough. I don't trust a damn word out of that cleric's mouth." He hisses, moving away from them and sitting on the ground, before drawing abstract patterns with his claws in the dirt.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
(From Urbandictionary: Someone, especially posting on the internet, who uses shocking and nihilistic speech and opinions that they themselves may or may not actually believe to gain attention and come across as a more dangerous and unique person. Most Edgelords are teenagers trying to seem overly cool and/or over-casually apathetic.)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
[Thank you Urban Dictionary!]

She rolls her eyes and shakes her head. "Regardless of all that... Elliana is correct, together we can topple such large enemies... even if there are some set backs at times. "

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[I'm actually starting to feel a little proud that you guys hate my character so much. I'm laughing my head off here.]

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[Isn't it a little too late to change his personality at this point? I mean, he's fine with Elliana and Mina, and hates Castella's guts for now, but that can change. I suppose. Idk.]