Return of the Gynomorphs

Atomictaco

Sep 20, 2015
Doesn't seem like it, looking at the docs.

Please tell me that there is some progress that was made on this project.

I'm working on it, its just College and trying to find a job takes up most of my time and energy. But it will be done my primary goal is to have the TF, codex entry, Jack Erwin, and the first part of Courtella done and submitted before the years up.

Tossed a couple of suggestions in the codex doc after giving the docs another read through. This is one of my favorite submissions and if the half-breed start does happen, It'll probably get me away from playing half-ausar all the time.

Saw the suggestions I want to get the Half-breed start and TF done and submitted before everything else since a good chunk of Jack Erwin's doc involves a half or full Gynomorphed PC.

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
I'm working on it, its just College and trying to find a job takes up most of my time and energy. But it will be done my primary goal is to have the TF, codex entry, Jack Erwin, and the first part of Courtella done and submitted before the years up.

Well I wish you the best of good luck for this project, because those two are like the biggest eaters of time and energy.

Atomictaco

Sep 20, 2015
While thinking of future events you and Courtella will have I know that some people would not want Courtella in your room all the time so in the next stage will be her having her own room the question is what would she have decorating her room and what would she be doing when she is not working I know that one of the things I won't put in the doc is her tinkering with electronics or machines because Anno and eventually Hichiko the Huline both do that.  One of the things I will have is her liking of insects after that I don't know thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
 Hichiko the Huline

This is assuming that the author of that character finishes the content and the race and the characters the author is working on gets accepted by Fen for addition to the game. I'm not saying the author will abandon the project, but there's always that chance it'll happen since it has happened before in the past. I honestly really want that author to finish the project.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I thought Anno was more on running a shop and manufacturing shit. Not sure what Hichiko is supposed to do but we could always split duties in terms of what companion does what for the ship, or have alternatives for bonuses for people who don't like a character for whatever reason.

Also I threw in a suggestion on Courtella's doc. I'm a bit too tired to do much more or go over the other docs again.

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
 Hichiko the Huline 

It's probably best not to make any assumptions based of other docs that aren't even yet completed and submitted for consideration. Cause even if the project gets finished it being coded isn't a guaranteed thing. 

Atomictaco

Sep 20, 2015
I thought Anno was more on running a shop and manufacturing shit. Not sure what Hichiko is supposed to do but we could always split duties in terms of what companion does what for the ship, or have alternatives for bonuses for people who don't like a character for whatever reason.

Also I threw in a suggestion on Courtella's doc. I'm a bit too tired to do much more or go over the other docs again.

Its not so much as what do they do for the ship and what they do on their own time. One idea I was thinking of is for her to have an obsession towards spy films either and a spy femme fatale or as the TITS universe equivalent of James Bond.

It's probably best not to make any assumptions based of other docs that aren't even yet completed and submitted for consideration. Cause even if the project gets finished it being coded isn't a guaranteed thing. 

I'm not making the assumption of Hichiko being in game right now but even without her with Anno its still plus one towards a character who is scene building or tinkering and i want to add a little bit of verity to the followers to better fill the motley crew with different backgrounds, likes, dislikes, and personal habits.

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
Its not so much as what do they do for the ship and what they do on their own time. One idea I was thinking of is for her to have an obsession towards spy films either and a spy femme fatale or as the TITS universe equivalent of James Bond.

That would be cool and funny.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I could go for the james bondsy sort of personality. Only she makes her own gadgets and only cares for the PC's dick. The current stuff that has her develop an interest in fashion is a good start though.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Being James Bondsy would make her a hands-on operative and Fan has stated in the past many times that follower wouldn't go with you on planets exploring.

How about making her an intel officer or something of that sort; someone who looks up and analyzes information?

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
Being James Bondsy would make her a hands-on operative and Fan has stated in the past many times that follower wouldn't go with you on planets exploring.

How about making her an intel officer or something of that sort; someone who looks up and analyzes information?

It could still be in there for comedic purposes

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I'm back to writing with a new Doc

Neat. Though my recommendation would be to focus on your other docs first. Also read other TF docs if you aren't sure where to go with yours. They all pretty much run along similar lines. Though I'm not sure if there are some universal things that you don't need to write like if you have fur and then ditch it.

Atomictaco

Sep 20, 2015
Neat. Though my recommendation would be to focus on your other docs first. Also read other TF docs if you aren't sure where to go with yours. They all pretty much run along similar lines. Though I'm not sure if there are some universal things that you don't need to write like if you have fur and then ditch it.

Unfortunately I need to get the TF doc finished before everything else because alot of scenes in Jack Erwin's doc requires a TFed or natural born gynomorph PC.

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
So I hear that this project and author is dead and gone from Kirovreporting.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Last visited on the day he posted that last post. He might just be. Which is unfortunate as this all is rather interesting.

Atomictaco

Sep 20, 2015
So I hear that this project and author is dead and gone from Kirovreporting.

Last visited on the day he posted that last post. He might just be. Which is unfortunate as this all is rather interesting.

Not dead just been out of town for a close friend's family funeral I new his mom and she passed away so it kind of left me in a depressed mood but I'm back and will start working asap sorry for the wait.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Not dead just been out of town for a close friend's family funeral I new his mom and she passed away so it kind of left me in a depressed mood but I'm back and will start working asap sorry for the wait.

It's fine. These things suck and it's nice to know that you're starting to bounce back. Don't force yourself to write if you're not feeling it tho.

Atomictaco

Sep 20, 2015
Just a heads up working on it bit by bit but I am working on a private doc so you won't see any changes on these public ones I'm doing this for the sake of ease because then i can add or remove ideas that are popping up without anyone seeing it plus then its a copy and paste to the main docs when I'm done.

Atomictaco

Sep 20, 2015
Added an intro to the recruitment scene and added what I have for the tf doc however I'm finding that I don't like how I'm writing the tf so if anyone wants to work on that let me know and I will send you the file if you finish it I will make sure your name is added to the full project.

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
Added an intro to the recruitment scene and added what I have for the tf doc however I'm finding that I don't like how I'm writing the tf so if anyone wants to work on that let me know and I will send you the file if you finish it I will make sure your name is added to the full project.

Awesome to know that this still lives.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Added a couple of comments to your new intro.

As for your TF issue, it might be in your best interest to take another look at some other examples to get a feel for how they get written or to put up the doc for the lot of us to comment.

Atomictaco

Sep 20, 2015
Just a heads up I'm not dead nor is the project I just started a new job and still getting the hang of it but now I can get back to this so expect updates soon.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Neat. This is still one of my favorite things in the works. Hope your new job goes well.

Atomictaco

Sep 20, 2015
I'm back kind of lost my creative spark for a while but now I'm back and writing again expect updates soon.