Return of the Gynomorphs

Atomictaco

Sep 20, 2015
Hay everyone sorry for the lack of updates but there has been some trouble in my family. To put it simply a close family member is diagnosed with cancer and as a family we were all working together to help, unfortunately they might not make it to the end of the year. I'm sorry if I'm being really vague I just don't want to air too much of my personal life out in the open but just do you know the project is not dead and updates will eventually return may not be this month but soon.

Atomictaco

Sep 20, 2015
Normally I would not air too much of my personal life but right now this needs to be spoken. From my last posting I mentioned how a family member is suffering from cancer and might not make it to the end of the year, well the person was my father he passed away from the cancer in April, now I've made my peace with it because at least he is not suffering but now a new problem has arrived. The house that my mother and I live in(Yes I live with my mother but I'm a adult) was being paid with my father's military pension but apparently when the person dies you only get a small portion of it not the full amount which means that now we have to move into either a rental property or a smaller house to own. Now to some moving is not a problem but to me I hate it I've been comfortable in this house its not a rental and those that have ever rented a place knows how much of a pain it is living there. The house I live in was newly constructed and in a nice area so you can imagine how bad it is now that we have to move out of it. I would have no problem moving into another house in the same housing community but there is no chance of that. This whole thing is such a problem because I'm such an emotional wreck over it and unless we can make up the difference in money to pay the monthly or hit the lottery to pay of the house outright we have no choice to move. Sorry if this sounds like I'm whining but that's just how I feel maybe doing this can calm down and not be a wreck.

TFMaster

Normally I would not air too much of my personal life but right now this needs to be spoken. From my last posting I mentioned how a family member is suffering from cancer and might not make it to the end of the year, well the person was my father he passed away from the cancer in April, now I've made my peace with it because at least he is not suffering but now a new problem has arrived. The house that my mother and I live in(Yes I live with my mother but I'm a adult) was being paid with my father's military pension but apparently when the person dies you only get a small portion of it not the full amount which means that now we have to move into either a rental property or a smaller house to own. Now to some moving is not a problem but to me I hate it I've been comfortable in this house its not a rental and those that have ever rented a place knows how much of a pain it is living there. The house I live in was newly constructed and in a nice area so you can imagine how bad it is now that we have to move out of it. I would have no problem moving into another house in the same housing community but there is no chance of that. This whole thing is such a problem because I'm such an emotional wreck over it and unless we can make up the difference in money to pay the monthly or hit the lottery to pay of the house outright we have no choice to move. Sorry if this sounds like I'm whining but that's just how I feel maybe doing this can calm down and not be a wreck.

Aw well that’s just too bad it must be super hard for you. I hope that everything turns out okay in the end for you though.

B1ade

Oct 11, 2018
Dont wann jynx it, but just wondering how close (or maybe lack therof) this project is to completion since it doesnt look like theres been an update for a while. In no way am I blaming atomictaco here, IRL stuff sucks like a galotian whore, but the whole xenomorph vibe would be #gr8m8 to see in this years halloween update. Hoping everythings well in smutwrittingland

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
Dont wann jynx it, but just wondering how close (or maybe lack therof) this project is to completion since it doesnt look like theres been an update for a while. In no way am I blaming atomictaco here, IRL stuff sucks like a galotian whore, but the whole xenomorph vibe would be #gr8m8 to see in this years halloween update. Hoping everythings well in smutwrittingland
This tread is in all likely hood dead

B1ade

Oct 11, 2018
Not dead just been in mourning due to my father's passing and working at a new job where all my shifts are at night so I sleep during the day but I did add more to Jack's doc if anyone wants to spell and grammar check for me that will be great.

Glad to hear from yah, sorry to hear about the IRL stuff too. But, if it is becoming more of a project than you'd like, you could consider breaking it appart for submissions; for both you and the code teams piece of mind. For example, have the random encouner+follower implemented, then the TF, then Jack, then (with the fen stamp of approval) the starting race. Just seems like you're trying to do everything at once, when it might be easier to break it apart and get things slowly implemented. But thats just my outsiders perspective on the situation as a whole.

Plus, like I mentioned above. The random encounter could be pretty cool as a Halloween event, where maybe it triggers more easily during the timeframe. But again just giving my 2 cents on the whole thing.

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
Not dead just been in mourning due to my father's passing and working at a new job where all my shifts are at night so I sleep during the day but I did add more to Jack's doc if anyone wants to spell and grammar check for me that will be great.
I stand corrected

Atomictaco

Sep 20, 2015
Now that things have calmed down on my side I have been able to start work on the Gynomorph project again adamantly at a slower rate. However when rereading the Jack Erwin doc I'm wondering if there is a clear difference from the previous parts to the stuff I added so that's why I'm asking anyone who is still watching this to give it a once over and tell me if there is and maybe a few tips to make it match.

Dreamer44

Apr 25, 2020
Now that things have calmed down on my side I have been able to start work on the Gynomorph project again adamantly at a slower rate. However when rereading the Jack Erwin doc I'm wondering if there is a clear difference from the previous parts to the stuff I added so that's why I'm asking anyone who is still watching this to give it a once over and tell me if there is and maybe a few tips to make it match.
Sure; just let me sleep first and I'll get to it. If I remember it in the morning, that is...