Quest for a third level of Anusoft and the Pussy Pump

should there be a third level?

• Total voters

Big Papa Coyote

Nov 7, 2015
If anyone can link me the scenes for the previous tiers of getting pumped with anusoft and sukmaster (with all the parser shit and stuff visible since I haven't done this sort of thing in a while) that'd be real appreciated.

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
If anyone can link me the scenes for the previous tiers of getting pumped with anusoft and sukmaster (with all the parser shit and stuff visible since I haven't done this sort of thing in a while) that'd be real appreciated.
It's dangerous to go alone take this
https://github.com/OXOIndustries/TiTS-Public/blob/master/includes/masturbation/sukMastr.as
if(!pc.ass.hasFlag(GLOBAL.FLAG_SLIGHTLY_PUMPED) && !pc.ass.hasFlag(GLOBAL.FLAG_PUMPED) && !pc.ass.hasFlag(GLOBAL.FLAG_HYPER_PUMPED))
{
kGAMECLASS.output("\n\nYou feel your [pc.asshole] quiver, twitching as if being prodded with a vibrator. You can’t help but lick your lips in anticipation of what’s about to happen,");
if(pc.libido() < 33) kGAMECLASS.output(" stifling a quiet whimper");
else if(pc.libido() < 66) kGAMECLASS.output(" cooing to yourself");
else kGAMECLASS.output(" letting out an exultant groan");
kGAMECLASS.output(". Your anus is starting to thicken with new material, pushing out just enough to let you feel it pressed lightly against your cheeks like a soft little button.");
kGAMECLASS.output("\n\nYou reach back to examine it as the growth stops, and it feels so good that you nearly cum just from the brush of your fingertip. Gone is the trim star once nestled between your buns, replaced by a soft, spongy donut that’s just as");
if(pc.ass.looseness() <= 1) kGAMECLASS.output(" tight");
else if(pc.ass.looseness() <= 5) kGAMECLASS.output(" loose");
else kGAMECLASS.output(" gaping wide");
kGAMECLASS.output(" as before but far more pliable and willing to stretch around your finger. Touching the rim feels almost like");
if(pc.hasVagina()) kGAMECLASS.output(" touching your pussy lips, getting the real thing wetter by the second");
else kGAMECLASS.output(" what you imagine it would be like to have a set of pussy lips to rub, pleasure rushing hot through your veins");
kGAMECLASS.output(". You can’t wait to find out how this feels when you get a real cock crammed in there!");
kGAMECLASS.output("\n\nYou manage to keep yourself from descending into full-on masturbating just yet, standing up straight and putting your gear back on. You’ll be biting your lip for a good long while at the sensation of your new plump pucker rubbing against your ass with every step you take.");
// Anus becomes Slightly Pumped, capacity increases
pc.ass.addFlag(GLOBAL.FLAG_SLIGHTLY_PUMPED);
if(pc.ass.bonusCapacity < 100) pc.ass.bonusCapacity += 10;
pc.lust(50);
}
// Anus has the Slightly Pumped flag but not the Pumped flag:
// Anus loses the Slightly Pumped flag and gains the Pumped flag. Increase bonusCapacity towards 100.
else if(pc.ass.hasFlag(GLOBAL.FLAG_SLIGHTLY_PUMPED) && !pc.ass.hasFlag(GLOBAL.FLAG_PUMPED) && !pc.ass.hasFlag(GLOBAL.FLAG_HYPER_PUMPED))
{
kGAMECLASS.output("\n\nYou");
if(pc.libido() < 33) kGAMECLASS.output(" can’t help it; this time you");
kGAMECLASS.output(" moan like a whore as your anal ring swells and softens further still, thickening until it presses against your buns with delicious firmness. It feels so fat, so sinfully soft, that you don’t know how you’ll ever feel calm again with such an exciting pressure constantly lurking below");
if(pc.hasTails()) kGAMECLASS.output(" your tails");
else if(pc.hasTail()) kGAMECLASS.output(" your tail");
else kGAMECLASS.output(" your tailbone");
kGAMECLASS.output(".");
kGAMECLASS.output("\n\nYou reach behind yourself and cry out at the sensations that rocket through your ass.");
if(pc.hasVagina())
{
kGAMECLASS.output(" It’s every bit as sensitive as [pc.eachCunt], maybe even more so");
if(pc.matchedVaginas() && (pc.vaginas[0].hasFlag(GLOBAL.FLAG_PUMPED) || pc.vaginas[0].hasFlag(GLOBAL.FLAG_HYPER_PUMPED))) kGAMECLASS.output(" had you not juiced that up into a big puffy pleasure mound as well");
kGAMECLASS.output(". The thought of taking a cock in each at once, of feeling this ecstasy in front and back at the same time, has [pc.girlCum] streaming down your thighs.");
}
else
{
kGAMECLASS.output(" Who needs a pussy when you’ve got a hole like this? Your donut’s just as plump and inviting as any cunt could ever be.");
}
kGAMECLASS.output(" Your anus has completely transformed into something meant for pleasure and pleasure alone, a big fat donut with a winking little hole nestled in the center ripe and ready to fuck.");
kGAMECLASS.output("\n\nYou barely manage to resist the urge to see how many fingers you can cram in your new pleasure pit, instead getting up and getting your gear back on. Your pucker twitches with disappointment, but you’re sure you’ll be finding a use for it soon enough.");
// Slightly Pumped anus becomes Pumped, capacity increases
pc.ass.delFlag(GLOBAL.FLAG_SLIGHTLY_PUMPED);
pc.ass.addFlag(GLOBAL.FLAG_PUMPED);
if(pc.ass.bonusCapacity < 100) pc.ass.bonusCapacity += 10;
pc.lust(100);
}

Big Papa Coyote

Nov 7, 2015
Okay, looking over the sukmastr, the current thing that happens after you are already pumped is it says "You’re too pumped up! The instant you fit the cup over [pc.oneVagina], you’ve already filled it. " So instead of like the earlier suggestion about using it in conjunction with Pussybloom/Pussyblossom, what I think I'll do is make a random event that triggers while wandering Tarkus where if you already have purchased the sukmastr and if you already have at least one pumped up cunt, you find a bigger cup attachment that'll fit over your enlarged pussy, thus allowing you to use it again and pump it up further to hyper size. That cool?

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
Okay, looking over the sukmastr, the current thing that happens after you are already pumped is it says "You’re too pumped up! The instant you fit the cup over [pc.oneVagina], you’ve already filled it. " So instead of like the earlier suggestion about using it in conjunction with Pussybloom/Pussyblossom, what I think I'll do is make a random event that triggers while wandering Tarkus where if you already have purchased the sukmastr and if you already have at least one pumped up cunt, you find a bigger cup attachment that'll fit over your enlarged pussy, thus allowing you to use it again and pump it up further to hyper size. That cool?
sounds good to me

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Do you have a donation page somewhere? This sounds to good not reward somehow.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
If you want to write such a scene, by all means, but it is also possible to edit the current pump to display an extra option "do it anyway" and fill the cup, maybe outgrow it in the scene, and suffer the result of pushing past the limitations. Just a thought though. My only concern about writing for an additional cup size is how persistent will that upgrade be if it's used for just one scene--more variables and possible item to juggle that might be too excessive for what it is worth.

Sideswipe201k

Apr 9, 2019
The fourth levels would, fairly obviously, turn innie parts into trunks with their own internal musculature. I, for one, wish to be able to grab an opponent with my prehensile rectum and grind them into a thick meaty paste. I suppose that might be a little too vore-ish for some people.
Well, a more tame version might be to slap them with it. It would increase their lust, and maybe also send them into a rage, lowering their defenses? Kind of like tail-whipping in CoC?
Pussy/butt trunks are hot.
But if people don't like it, they can toggle this option on and off.

Last edited:

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
Well, a more tame version might be to slap them with it. It would increase their lust, and maybe also send them into a rage, lowering their defenses? Kind of like tail-whipping in CoC?
Pussy/butt trunks are hot.
But if people don't like it, they can toggle this option on and off.
you discover something new every day

Big Papa Coyote

Nov 7, 2015
Just want to apologize for not having this writ up yet, this month has been...I'm just going to say "life" and leave it at that. If anyone else wants to write this up sooner feel free but I -should- have something next month. Might need help figuring out the parser shit, but the scenes should be all typed up.

Again, sorry.

Reactions: Crablord

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
Just want to apologize for not having this writ up yet, this month has been...I'm just going to say "life" and leave it at that. If anyone else wants to write this up sooner feel free but I -should- have something next month. Might need help figuring out the parser shit, but the scenes should be all typed up.

Again, sorry.
its been 3 months since i started this thread, i'm just happy with how far we've come.
good luck with life, stay safe and whatnot, the world is crazy.

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
9f2beec07fbfca61a849098d4293912c.jpg 5bfa2c2e92512b517601357fe31016b0 (1).jpg 7f454f0eaa6ad36ea0795815b8212ce6.jpg 5fedd4bc65f5a0dbaee8a013e2b4d2ec.jpg

thought yall might want these

masternoobfu

Sep 12, 2019
gush, throbb and soak (which gives the 3rd stage of pussy pumped) are a thing. maybe therr will be an anus based drug that gives the 3rd pumped stage although i highly doubt it since theres not m

masternoobfu

Sep 12, 2019
gush, throbb and soak (which gives the 3rd stage of pussy pumped) are a thing. maybe therr will be an anus based drug that gives the 3rd pumped stage although i highly doubt it since theres not m

much content to come out of it

well i wonder why it cut off like that