Quest for a third level of Anusoft and the Pussy Pump

should there be a third level?

• Total voters

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Think I said it once already, You focus so much on if you can do it, but have you stopped to considered if it's needed?

StarcraftJunkie

Aug 29, 2015
@Preacher are you still alive and willing?
if not someone else could volunteer as tribute

He posted the following on his profile on April 24th: "I've taken it upon myself to undergo a pilgrimage of reading before I undergo any more writing projects. See ya'll after five books."

So presumably, he's still reading books.

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
He posted the following on his profile on April 24th: "I've taken it upon myself to undergo a pilgrimage of reading before I undergo any more writing projects. See ya'll after five books."

So presumably, he's still reading books.
hmmmm... ok
if i could find an outline of everything i need to write, i may be able to do it
in this case i would need pictures too since i suck at finding obscure fetishes like this as well.

if preacher ever reads this... i hope you enjoy those books brother :) I need to read more too.

TheDevilYouKnow

Oct 21, 2015
hmmmm... ok
if i could find an outline of everything i need to write, i may be able to do it
in this case i would need pictures too since i suck at finding obscure fetishes like this as well.

if preacher ever reads this... i hope you enjoy those books brother :) I need to read more too.
Just look at just about any TF doc for structure. Couch's would probably be a good place to start.

Dorkulon

Sep 10, 2015
The fourth levels would, fairly obviously, turn innie parts into trunks with their own internal musculature. I, for one, wish to be able to grab an opponent with my prehensile rectum and grind them into a thick meaty paste. I suppose that might be a little too vore-ish for some people.

Reactions: Sideswipe201k

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
The fourth levels would, fairly obviously, turn innie parts into trunks with their own internal musculature. I, for one, wish to be able to grab an opponent with my prehensile rectum and grind them into a thick meaty paste. I suppose that might be a little too vore-ish for some people.
i cant tell if your joking or not

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Surprised there isn't more art of stuff Jacques00 or Sponson has done. There is even a 4chan board.
You want the best examples though, ein457 does some amazing puff. @Jacques00 Would seem that tier needs a touch up, it only gives the description to the 3rd muff, others seem ignored.
You have three thigh-soaking gryvain-pussies, all similar in appearance.
Your first entrance is a red, draconic gash with 12 1.3-inch clits, frequently drooling its ever-present juice, its lips loosened by frequent fucking. It appears delightfully plump.
The second slit is a red, draconic vagina with 12 1.3-inch clits, frequently drooling its ever-present juice, its lips primly pressed together as if waiting for something.
The third and final vagina is a red, draconic vagina with 12 1.3-inch clits, frequently drooling its ever-present juice, its lips primly pressed together as if waiting for something. Their lips and insides are covered in numerous nub-like protrusions. They’re freakishly fat and overflowing your lap with womanly flesh. There is no use hiding those colossal beachballs of a cunt, even if you tried.

Last edited:
Reactions: Crablord

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Would seem that tier needs a touch up, it only gives the description to the 3rd muff, others seem ignored.
Hopefully fixed for the next release. Matching multi-vaginas without a unique description (gryvain vaginas don't seem to have an appearance blurb set up) were missing a new line and a short sentence to designate that the "they're" is referring to all the vaginas and not specifically the lips of one.

Reactions: eveoflife

Big Papa Coyote

Nov 7, 2015
I think the calls for a fourth level of anusoft is kind of silly. I mean, level 3 is hyper, what you gonna call level 4 mega-ultra-super-uber-duper-hyper-deluxe? Never mind like how some people are calling for a fourth now, someone's going to call for a fifth later.

That said a level 3 would be great. I want my character to have a hyper dooughnut. Hell yeah.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
couldn't these possibly just be reworked a bit to work with anusoft?
That said a level 3 would be great. I want my character to have a hyper dooughnut. Hell yeah.
You have one backdoor, placed between your cheeks where it belongs with immense streams of lubricant gushing profusely from the orifice, unrestrained and unending. Your inhumanly soft, incredibly puffy and hyper-sized donut of a pucker protrudes greatly from between your buns like an obscene pubic mound, unable to be ignored when moving and unable to be hidden easily from view.

Big Papa Coyote

Nov 7, 2015
You have one backdoor, placed between your cheeks where it belongs with immense streams of lubricant gushing profusely from the orifice, unrestrained and unending. Your inhumanly soft, incredibly puffy and hyper-sized donut of a pucker protrudes greatly from between your buns like an obscene pubic mound, unable to be ignored when moving and unable to be hidden easily from view.
Yeah, but I'm not a huge fan of the membranes. But that description really is just lovely.

Reactions: Natetheman223

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
If the conditions are met, the blurbs will be visible. There just isn't any other items or events that increase the "puffiness" level of the area that high yet.
so essentially the goal is we need someone to write the actual tf scene for anusoft/pump 3? and thats it?

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Yes. It doesn't have to be for those in particular, but yes, a scene that adds another level would be needed.

Just my opinion, but perhaps adding it with a specific way to unlock it to make it more of a novelty than just another level--like a result of overdosing or overusing an item, and/or taking part in a perverted experiment. Something that is creative and arousing rather than just going bigger to mechanically raise the numbers higher, I guess. For example: bringing three Anusoft to Dr. Badger when anus puffiness is not maxed and asking for a "Donut Special", or being under the influence of Pussybloom/Pussyblossom and using the SukMastr 2000 a certain number of times within that duration.

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
we have all united for this common goal, now that we have this information...

does anyone want to volunteer as tribute to undertake this writing task?

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015

They have quite a bit on their plate if I understand correctly. Best bet is commissioning.

Reactions: Crablord

Big Papa Coyote

Nov 7, 2015
Yes. It doesn't have to be for those in particular, but yes, a scene that adds another level would be needed.

Just my opinion, but perhaps adding it with a specific way to unlock it to make it more of a novelty than just another level--like a result of overdosing or overusing an item, and/or taking part in a perverted experiment. Something that is creative and arousing rather than just going bigger to mechanically raise the numbers higher, I guess. For example: bringing three Anusoft to Dr. Badger when anus puffiness is not maxed and asking for a "Donut Special", or being under the influence of Pussybloom/Pussyblossom and using the SukMastr 2000 a certain number of times within that duration.

They have quite a bit on their plate if I understand correctly. Best bet is commissioning.

Aw hell, if this is all it is I'll do it.