Quest for a third level of Anusoft and the Pussy Pump

should there be a third level?

• Total voters

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
Screenshot_1.png

can you truthfully exist in this dimension and look at these very images and disagree?

Olympia Nude (Adjatha).png Reaha's Donut (Adjatha).png bddde662f42f61a4754bd881fee9614e.jpg f4cbef3bfb81a31976f5f687fcf9c89e.jpg 39ebe2ff4a127f84c47d710f71f84e46.jpg cf1774db243fdacbf51e357f25ee5525.jpg d1d594c303326f66718b37f6db1360ba.jpg da1ce2e8cb4c3ecf1c9bce21a0b24268.jpg 8e9316ca8ec4c2b5c6650e9801f0b8ebdbce3b70.png
these images come from members of this forum, sent to me, and i ask one question. why not more?

Reactions: Mad Dog

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
I agree. We need more juicier, fatter buttholes.
I'm all for it. Enormous cocks need to be welcomed by plush velvet, not torturously stretched-out lips! Though both are good in the end.
Screenshot_1.png
well, i did not expect such a positive outcome :D im happy we all have our priorities straight

...but now what?

Reactions: Luka Yuusha

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Goodness the man wants assholes made out of clouds with the stretchyness of fucking goo girls. I know this is the sci-fi future but I don't we have the technology. Jk.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
Sooo... what? A couple of creative word variations for a parser or is the person to write scene variations for where they are present?

If the former, done and dusted in a few minutes. If the latter, may take quite a while.

Probably both now that I think about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Crablord

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
you would be a blessing upon this earth regardless
I do not consider myself versed enough in playing as a sub or catcher in order to know where to apply such snippets and/or variations, so perhaps assistance will be required in the form of a template or a map of scenes to hunt ingame before even attempting it. Even if I don't get to it at some point another writer would appreciate a handhold on where to start.

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
I do not consider myself versed enough in playing as a sub or catcher in order to know where to apply such snippets and/or variations,
there are scenes with reaha erika and ardia too. those would probably help

coldmonkey

May 11, 2016
I think a third level of Anusoft would pretty much have to fuse the user's buttocks into a single ring-shaped unibutt, given what the second dose is described like.

TheDwarf

Mar 15, 2018
Opportunity for an old idea of mine to get integrated here?
Vaganus...adds inner labia, secretion/lube walls, pumps up doughnut and could possibly add in anal clits too?

Then when having anal sex you could yell "BIG O!" :p

Reactions: Kesil

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
Look what i just found in the code
Code:
if(!pc.vaginas[x].hasFlag(GLOBAL.FLAG_SLIGHTLY_PUMPED) && !pc.vaginas[x].hasFlag(GLOBAL.FLAG_PUMPED) && !pc.vaginas[x].hasFlag(GLOBAL.FLAG_HYPER_PUMPED))
Third level confirmed

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
Code:
if(!pc.vaginas[x].hasFlag(GLOBAL.FLAG_SLIGHTLY_PUMPED) && !pc.vaginas[x].hasFlag(GLOBAL.FLAG_PUMPED) && !pc.vaginas[x].hasFlag(GLOBAL.FLAG_HYPER_PUMPED))
Third level confirmed
Code:
Yup it's here
public function inflateVagina(arg: int = 0): void
       {
           if(vaginas.length <= 0 || arg >= vaginas.length) return;
           if(vaginas[arg].hasFlag(GLOBAL.FLAG_PUMPED) && !vaginas[arg].hasFlag(GLOBAL.FLAG_HYPER_PUMPED))
           {
               vaginas[arg].delFlag(GLOBAL.FLAG_PUMPED);
               vaginas[arg].addFlag(GLOBAL.FLAG_HYPER_PUMPED);
           }
           else if(vaginas[arg].hasFlag(GLOBAL.FLAG_SLIGHTLY_PUMPED) && !vaginas[arg].hasFlag(GLOBAL.FLAG_PUMPED))
           {
               vaginas[arg].delFlag(GLOBAL.FLAG_SLIGHTLY_PUMPED);
               vaginas[arg].addFlag(GLOBAL.FLAG_PUMPED);
           }
           else if(!vaginas[arg].hasFlag(GLOBAL.FLAG_SLIGHTLY_PUMPED))
           {
               vaginas[arg].addFlag(GLOBAL.FLAG_SLIGHTLY_PUMPED);
           }

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
Code:
Third level confirmed
i checked and its not actually in the game :(

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Cybernetics are currently in TiTSEd, and as for colors and stuff that isn't, you can just manually type something in and it should stick.

Also, TiTSEd isn't the only editor, nor the best, just the friendliest in my opinion.

wallysquid93

Feb 21, 2019
oof I didn't read, my apologies. No it hasn't updated but I've still been using it so it still works despite being an update behind.

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
TiTSEd isn't the only editor,
what kind of maniac would use minerva

Cybernetics are currently in TiTSEd, and as for colors and stuff that isn't, you can just manually type something in and it should stick.
well we know that but we're talking about the third level not being in titsed
unless theres some flag i dont know about