PLAN B

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated Kailani with 4,000 words! This finishes the final scene where Inaya finally calls Kailani her mom - you've mended their stagnant family, and now, the mother and daughter relationship is stronger than ever.

Next to do is Kailani preg content!
Recognizing the difficulty Inaya is having, Kailani steps between you and her, placing herself at your side before kneeling back down to bring herself to Inaya’s level. Inaya is careful to keep herself facing Kailani at all times – lest she catch a glimpse of the old stick she’s hiding behind her back. “Inaya,” she says, “</i>yol grool nim ui ou yulo-wulim[1]<i>?”

She pauses, considering the question. On the one hand, she looks like she wants to say no, but on the other, she also looks like that she really ought to say yes. “</i>Igue<i>,” she eventually responds. You recognize that word as meaning “okay,” or something else affirmative.

She takes another deep breath, in and out of her mouth, before starting again. “Um,” she starts, trying to buy time for her own confidence. “</i>Yol, ui, [pc.name] hanneg way wikt beit prav beittre[2]<i>.”

“Aw,” Kailani says, tilting her head to one side and smiling sweetly down at Inaya. “She says that she likes the time we have spent with you and me.” Her hand snakes down between your bodies, her hand finding yours and her fingers wrapping gingerly around your digits. “And I do, too.”

“</i>Falima oo goolo nim yolo oom[3]<i>,” Inaya continues.

Kailani’s body language suddenly shifts: her back straightens, her eyes widen, and her ears perk up, particularly at the word ‘falima.’ Rather suddenly, Inaya has Kailani’s full and undivided attention. [pc.isDK|You tell her to hurry it up: what did the kid say?|You wonder if you should pester Kailani with translations, since what Inaya just said was apparently quite heavy, but… you have a curiosity that needs sating, and you can’t help but ask.]

“That word,” Kailani says out of the corner of her mouth, twisting her head ever slightly towards you, but her eyes remain locked on Inaya. “</i>Falima<i>. I… do not know the word to say in your tongue. It is a word for a… a self, and a mate, and a child, as one.” Kailani’s gaze on Inaya breaks to face you, but only for a split second before going straight back to Inaya. “She is using this word for us.”

By that description… probably ‘family’?

[1] Literally, “You would like me to them-speak?” Translated, “Would you like me to translate?”
[2] Literally, “You, me, [and] [pc.name] enjoy the time have been having.” Translated, “I enjoy the time you, me, and [pc.name] have been having.”
[3] Literally, “Family [it] feels like we are.” Translated, “It feels like we're a family.”
Her grip suddenly regains its strength on you. Her [pc.isDK|hand squeezes on yours affectionately, pulling you closer to her so she can squeeze her other arm around your forearm|arms and legs pull in against you, squeezing as much of your body as she can with as much of her body as she can]. “And we have you, [pc.name]. With you, we hunt the</i> omlinaw<i> in the cave. With you, I find where my</i> hawnei<i> go to, as much as it hurts. With you, Inaya calls me</i> umfracht<i> – and she calls us</i> falima<i>. Had you not come, none of this would be.”

[pc.isDK|She leans her mouth towards the back of your hand and gently presses her lips to it. She knows that you’re awkward about displays of affection, so she does it for you.

Still, you twist your hand in her grip so that you can cup her cheek, and that little action is enough for her to sigh in contentment and relax more into the straw chair she’s sitting on. Her eyes look up at you, moist and somewhat unfocused, but the smile on her face is one of a woman that’s finally had the weight of the world taken off her shoulders. A lifetime of wondering if her daughter Inaya would ever call her ‘mom’ is finally over.

You did that for her.

No way she won’t put out for you now.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated Kailani with 2,000 words! This gets started on her pregnancy content: first, she gets sick and nauseous and barfy (which may be hot??? idk what you want); then she gets hungry; then she gets horny. The only three stages to pregnancy that you need.
The unmistakable smell of blood and viscera fills your nose as you approach Kailani’s hut. [pc.isBimbo|Your mind is immediately filled with thoughts of Kailani being in trouble: had someone gotten into her house? Is she in danger? Does she need a hero? … Did whoever get into her house need saving from her?|Your gut reaction is to think that there might be trouble inside of Kailani’s hut, but you don’t hear any sounds of a struggle, and if someone bigger was going on, the village would be more active than it is, but everything is normal within the village’s borders. Still, you quicken your pace. It’s not a normal smell.]

Just as you get to the entrance to her hut, though, Kailani steps out from inside, and in her hands are bones – freshly picked clean, and so recently that they’re still wet with trace amounts of blood. She herself is covered in blood, too: everywhere from her mouth, to her chest, to her arms and hands, with some of it reaching as low as her stomach.

“Oh, [pc.name]!” she says with a start, surprised that you’re standing there. She greets you with a warm, friendly smile, her mouth, lips, and teeth all absolutely caked in blood. “</i>Houa! Indula!<i>”

You hesitantly say ‘hello’ back to her before asking what happened. She looks like she just came back from hunting, and she did it with her bare hands and teeth. And did she eat the whole thing raw?

“Yes!” she answers, her tail wagging slightly at the questions. “The village has stocks of meat at the far hut; I took a hare from the hut and ate it raw.”

[pc.bg barbarian|Oh!

Fuck yes, finally, someone that <i>gets it</i>! It’s so fucking difficult to eat some real meat in the ‘civilized’ world, and now, finally, here’s a woman with her head on straight! You ask her what brought about her sudden change in diet.
“Come,” Kailani says, hefting the leftover bones in her right hand and grabbing you with her left. Her fingers are still drenched in blood. “I still need to eat… but not a whole hare. We go eat some more. You will help!”

[pc.bg barbarian|Your train of thought is immediately interrupted. Honestly, that’s the first bit of plain sense she’s made in a long-ass time.|There are other things on your mind than eating raw meat, but… Kailani seems particularly insistent. Well, there’s still time before either of you need to take any action, at least.]

[=Next=]

[pc.bg barbarian|Goddamn, that was the best meal you’ve had in a hot minute. No bullshit, no mess or frills, just straight meat, freshly stripped and still dripping. Living in ‘civilized’ worlds sometimes makes you forget about how good it can be to live like you <i>ought</i> to: off the land. The only thing that could have made it better is if you had killed it and skinned it yourself.|You acquiesced to Kailani dragging you off to the storehouse for some more meat, and you even had something for yourself… but you cooked it, first, over an open fire. You’re from a more civilized world than that. And besides, although the vulperine village is short on seasonings, the meat is more satisfying to eat when it’s cooked properly. Not that you’d know, you’ve never eaten raw rabbit. You’re just going to assume that you’re right.]

Kailani leans back onto her straw chair and sighs in content, her hand running over her stomach as she digests an entire hare, plus a bit extra. She’s cleaned herself up a little bit since you met her a bit ago, although her fur is still tinged red, particularly around her mouth and fingers. “That was good,” she says, leaning back and letting her eyes roam aimlessly over the ceiling of her hut.

[pc.bg barbarian|You look at Kailani as she relaxes, drinking in every facet of her body. The stomach, rounded and packed with a fresh kill. Her mouth, chin, most of her chest, and her hands down to her wrists, still covered in varying layers of blood. The look of total satisfaction she has from eating a fresh meal. The shaggy condition of her hair and fur, grown out and barely cared for.

<i>Gods</i>, she’s fuckable.
Her eyes are wide, her pupils are dilated, her nostrils are flared, and her teeth are bared. She looks like a wild animal, pissed that you’re intruding on her turf – if you say or do the wrong thing, she’s just as liable to bite you as she is to do anything else. [pc.heightRange 0 66|Y|Despite the difference in size between you two, y]ou’re caught by surprise by the sudden strength and swiftness – all of that time hunting and hauling big game animals has given her quite the strength of arm.

“[pc.name],” she growls, her breath hotly washing against your neck and chest as she stands so close to you. “I will say this in your words so that you know what it is I want.” She leans upward, her nose dragging across yours, her lips (and teeth) coming less than half an inch from yours. “<b>Fuck. Me.</b>”

[pc.isDK|On the one hand, you don’t think you like it when she’s so uppity and demanding. But on the other, the cutesy wallflower freshly-de-virginized personality was getting kind of stale.|You hesitate, then – although you recognize this isn’t the time or place to be asking questions – you ask her where she learned that word.

“A vulp of the village taught me,” she answers. “No more words. Sex now.”]

Without another word, she grabs you by both wrists and leads you to her room. You don’t complain. She said it in your words, so you know what it is she wants, after all.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated Kailani with 2,500 words! This finishes her initial pregnancy scenes - and Savin asked me to prioritize her sex next, so, doing that instead!

Kailani is new to sex, so I wanted to write her being extra virginal, with repeats showing her getting more confident.
A short while after you’re finished, you lie on Kailani’s bed, underneath her bearskin covers, totally nude. Kailani lies on top of you, snuggled up against your body; her fingers trace idle, lazy circles on your [pc.chest] and she occasionally hums in satisfaction with herself, content and enjoying the moment she’s having with you. You say that she must have really needed that.

“It got my mind off a thing or two,” she replies in a sing-song tone. Her heavy fur drapes over your [pc.skinFurScales] as she relaxes on top of you, her body spreading out as she gets good and comfortable. Done with tracing circles, she instead presses her palm gently against your body and lets it slide down, crossing over your stomach and resting her fingers just a few inches shy of your waistline. “It would be nice to get my mind off a third or fourth thing, too.”

As much as you enjoy the sex – and Kailani being wild and aggressive enough to initiate is new and exciting enough – and as much as you’re willing to take her up on that offer, you need to discuss something serious with her. She’s pregnant. All the signs are there.

She scrunches her nose and tilts her head. “What is this word?” she asks.

It means she’s going to have a baby – a kit. She’s going to give birth in a few month’s time. She’s going to give [inaya.introduced|Inaya|her other, ten-year-old kit] a sibling. You’ve explained it three times – hopefully one of them got through to her.

“Oh.”

Her expression straightens out. She holds her gaze on you for a few, somewhat awkward seconds.

Then, she places her head onto your [pc.chest] and breathes a long, heavy sigh, in and out through her nose. “Good,” she says.
You lean into Kailani, grab her gently by the wrist, guide her hand to your waist, and you tell her that you’re in the mood.

{first time|“For what?” she asks, tilting her head in earnest confusion. She looks into your eyes innocently, trying to parse what it is you’re in the mood for. “To eat?”

Maybe, if she’s been a good girl.

The statement catches her unaware again, and she tilts her head in the opposite direction, her long, shaggy hair bouncing underneath its own weight as she does. She still doesn’t quite get it.

You lean into her, hover your mouth near her furry, triangular ear, and you tell her that you’re in the mood to fuck like a pair of rabbits.

“Oh,” she answers, leaning her head back as she acknowledges your intent. She hangs on her expression for a moment too long. “What does that mean?”

You want to have sex.

“Oh!” she says, jolting her body stiff. Her tail stands upright, lifting her kilt out of the way. “Oh! Right, yes. That is what hares are good at, yes.”
With gentle whispers against Kailani’s big, triangular ears, you tell her that sex is more than just the act: it’s intimacy. You could tell Kailani absolutely everything you know about yourself, and she could do the same for you, but no matter how descriptive either of you are, there are still things that only your bodies would be able to fully explain to each other. It’s both of you at your most physical and vulnerable.

She stands still (save for the occasional twitch of her tail), unsure of what to do while your hands crawl over her body, feeling out the smooth muscles of her torso underneath all that thick fur. “I,” she stutters, almost afraid to say anything and just let you do all the work. “I do not know what to do next.”

That’s okay: nobody does when they’re this new to sex. You’ll take the lead this time, and if you do your job right, she doesn’t have to do a single thing – her body will do all the talking for her[pc.isDK||. Still, if, for any reason, she wants you to stop, then all she has to do is say so, and you’ll stop right away.

“O-Okay,” she responds tepidly].

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated Kailani with 3,000 words! This finishes the scene where you teach her how to be seductive when undressing for sex, and it gets most of the way into the follow-up repeat scene where she puts those lessons to use.
Once more, your right hand travels up her body, rolling underneath her fur as you go from her butt, to her hips, to her sides, to her chin. You gently cup it and lift her gaze up to yours. Her deep blue eyes stare into yours with a gaze that mixes somewhat naïve innocence with a stirring hunger that’s only getting worse as times goes on. You’re already her mate, and she already wants you – she’s not going to be able to take much more teasing.

Still, there’s one thing left that you want[pc.isDK|. You tell her to open her mouth just slightly. Like she’s about to drink some water.

She does as you say, and as soon as her mouth is open, you press yours to hers – and your [pc.tongue] surges forward, pressing hungrily against hers, twisting and coiling around inside of her mouth as you grind your tastebuds together. She gasps in surprise, and her hands suddenly clench tightly enough on your ass that her claws accidentally scratch your [pc.skinFurScales]… but you can also feel her legs shake, her breathing suddenly quicken, and her nipples harden against your chest. She squirms and writhes, but not to get away from you. Sensations she doesn’t know how to process surge through her body like electricity, and although she doesn’t know how to handle it all, one thing’s for sure: she likes it.|. You press your [pc.lipsChaste] to hers, gently but firmly, and you hold yourself there. She, in response, takes in a quick gasp of air through her nose, and then… her whole body stops completely. She holds her breath, and her grip on your butt, and her posture against yours. Time comes to a total standstill for her. Eventually, the breath in her lungs gets stale, and she’s forced to exhale, but, again, with a tiny moan along with it.]
When you two finally pull away, [pc.isDK|the look in her eyes has changed: the naivety is still there, but the hunger, the <i>lust</i>, has built itself higher than ever before. That’s the look of a woman that’s horny enough that she’ll start humping the shaft of her hunting spear if you don’t do something about it, and soon|the look in her eyes has changed: the naivety and the hunger are still there, but now in the mix is curiosity – you’ve introduced her to something, and she wants to start exploring. It’s only right, as her mate, that you take her the rest of the way].[pc.hasCock|

Your [pc.cock] has only gotten harder and stiffer throughout everything, to the point where it’s hard enough that she can’t move at all without some part of her coming into contact with it. She glances down between your bodies – and does a small double-take when she sees it. “That is… not as small as it was,” she says.

She could have phrased that differently, but, yeah. And it’s only going to get bigger.

[pc.cockRange 0 13|Her eyes widen, and her teeth go back to biting into her lower lip. You can already tell that that’s a promise you’d better fulfill.|“No,” she gasps in shock. “It’s so big now! And there is <b>more</b>?!”

You promise her that you’ll only use as much as she can handle. Her eyes widen, transfixed on your massive, swinging meat, and she goes back to biting her lip. You can see that she’s trying to figure out how much she can ‘handle’ in her head, and from the look on her face, she’s excited to find out.]
She presses her nose to your [pc.hasCock|shaft, gently, feeling its weight balance on the bridge of her nose for a moment before she takes a small sniff. Being vulperine, her nose is stronger than most, and that one sniff makes her fur stand on end. It begets another, then another, with each smell taking her down your shaft until her nose presses against your [pc.knot][pc.hasBalls| and her lips against your [pc.balls]]. And she stays there for a moment, simply enjoying [pc.hasBalls|the feel of your nuts against her mouth and ]the scent of your musk huffing in and out through her nose.|clit, gently, feeling the little thing throb ever-so-slightly against the tip of her nose before she takes a small sniff. Being vulperine, her nose is stronger than most, and that one sniff makes her fur stand on end. It begets another, then another, with each smell bringing her body in closer underneath yours and lowering her posture so that her nose is forced to crane upward, her nostrils pressing against the cleft of your vulva. And she stays there for a moment, simply enjoying the feel of your warm body against hers and the scent of your musk huffing in and out through her nose.]

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Kailani is meant to be a lawyer-friendly version of Krystal, from Star Fox, the psionic blue fox babe that was mostly naked in Adventures and had sexy saxophones play in the background any time she was on-screen. Like Krystal, Kailani wears very little; she uses a spear as a main weapon (Krystal used a magic staff, which is close enough); and they both speak a fantasy language, although Krystal's was a cipher that you could solve with a decoder ring while Kailani's is just shit I'm making up while trying to remain as consistent as possible, including my own rules for grammar and suffixes meant to imply things like plurality and past tense (if a fantasy word ends in 'o', it's plural, for instance). They're both covered in tribal tattoos, as well. The biggest difference, physically, is that Kailani has white fur with blue tattoos, the inverse to Krystal.

She doesn't have any art yet, but I've described her as looking like this in the doc:

Reactions: Emily Smith

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated Kailani with 2,000 words! This finishes the foreplay and gets started on one of her sex scenes: you going down on her. I'm not yet certain how many sex scenes I intend to do.
And you <i>could</i> do the same with her kilt, but… instead, you do something a little more exciting. With your hands roaming down her curves, you sink to your knees in front of her, putting yourself between her legs. Your fingers reach for the hem of her kilt, toying with the elastic material and, at first, pretending like you’re going to wiggle them off her hips with your hands.

Instead, you lean forward, press your nose against her lower abdomen, and you bite into the waistband of her kilt. With a few tugs of your neck, you manage to get it down a few inches before it gets caught on the wider expanse of her thighs, so you repeat the process with each leg, working it down her right first, then her left. Every time you go in to readjust the grip your teeth has on her clothes, you nuzzle your nose deep into the bush of her long, messy fur before tugging.

Eventually, the kilt is far enough down that it’d shimmy off with just a few motions, or even if she stood still and let time to the work for her. But you realign yourself directly in front of her, so that your nose enters the jungle of her crotch fur, finding and feeling the cleft of her vulva against the point of your [silly|snoot|nose]. Even the tiniest shake of your head is enough for her to gasp and her fingers to clench and rake against the stone wall of her room. Your every breath is thoroughly tinged with her heavy, wet musk, and it’s having an effect on you, just as yours did to her.
You lick and lick, your tongue swirling, pushing, lifting, grinding against, and tasting her with every pass that you make. You do it with the flat of your tongue; you do it with the tip; on some particularly long strides, you use the bottom of your tongue on the downstroke. You trace the rim of her pussy with the tip of your tongue and then lap it upward, towards her clit, but you’re careful not to overstimulate it: that’s something that you only occasionally push around.

Every little action that you make is met with Kailani squirming and twisting her spine, gasping out like she’s trying to run a marathon. The few times she looks down at you over the swell of her boobs, her face is slightly obscured from her messy hair, but she doesn’t have the inclination to brush it away. You can see a horny smile play on her lips whenever she looks down at you before throwing her head back. “</i>Upto tholltre illan yolo[1]<i>,” she gasps out from underneath her breath.

She said something about God, if you’re not mistaken. Always a good sign, when your partner starts praying in the middle of you going down on them.

Hell, if she wants to start thanking God, you have just the incentive to give her.

[=Eat Pussy=][=Eat Ass=]

[1] Literally, "Gods watching over us." Translated, "[By the] Gods watching over us."

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated Kailani with 1,800 words! This finishes the scene where you eat out her pussy, and it gets most of the way through the scene where you eat her ass. It catches her by surprise at first, but she learns to like it real fast.
After a few tense moments, she finally gasps out in pleasure… only to hold it again as a second orgasm starts coursing through her body, weaker than the first but just as long. You try to twist and swish your tongue inside her box to give her everything you’re capable of – if ever there was a time to try and overachieve, it’s in the middle of when she’s cumming – but she’s just so tight and she’s holding you so strictly that it almost feels like your tongue belongs to her, and you’re just borrowing it.

She does, eventually, finally relax her body, though. It comes in waves as her muscles uncoil and unwind their grip on themselves: she lowers herself an inch, then pauses, then another inch, until she’s on her back once more. It takes her a little longer to release her thighs from your skull and give you back some freedom of movement. And it takes you even longer to take advantage of that.

Kailani lies flat on her back, staring up at the ceiling, panting as though she had just chased some large game all the way from the peak of the mountain to the base and back again. She’s entirely forgotten that your hands are on her boobs until you give them a squeeze, which startles her awake. Rather than let your hands go, she pulls you upward, forcing you off her crotch and up across her body.

“My mate,” she says when you’re face-to-face.
Once you think your grip on her butt is steady enough, you lift her upward slightly, hefting her pelvis straight up into the air just a few inches and rolling her lower body upward so that her legs are more upright. It’s not a lot of leverage – but it’s just enough to expose her asshole between her tight butt and even through all the fur covering her ass.

{first time|“[pc.name]?” she asks, her voice cracking. She’s focused on her own pleasure, but not so lost in it that she pays no mind to what you’re doing.}{subsequent times|“Oh, </i>gaul<i>,” she moans, willfully pulling her knees up against her chest to spread her own cheeks for you, giving you even greater access.} Without wasting any time, you lower your head and you run your [pc.tongue] along the winking, puckered hole of her ass, testing its firmness and feeling its wrinkled texture against your tip.

{first time|“[pc.name], </i>ghuunkata wayto ko[1]<i>!” she says quickly, and she lunges her lower body, as if trying to get away from you – as if trying to correct your course to get you back to her vagina. But you hold fast, lathering her asshole with your tongue once more, and, rather suddenly, the fight leaves Kailani’s body. “Ahhhhahh,” she moans, and when you do it again, the tension in her legs suddenly melts, as if to say, ‘fine, you win. Do what you want.’}{subsequent times|“I do not know what made you do this the first time,” she sighs, relaxing into the bearskins on her bed as you work her asshole over with your tongue repeatedly. With her knees up and her ass spread, you have as much room and time as you could ask for to give her wrinkled star all the attention it needs. “But I would not stop my mate from what you would like.”}

[1] Literally, "Asshole that is!" Translated, "That is [my] asshole!" The word 'ghuunkata' is a slang word in Kailani's language and is not a technically 'proper' word, although it's still considered valid.
Now that you have her permission, you get to more earnest work: {first time|you push up on her legs, your hands underneath her knees, until they’re straight up above you, which causes her cheeks to spread apart and give you greater access to the whole of her ass. And with that done, }you lick, you prod, you press your [pc.tongue] against her asshole, pushing it just hard enough to make her squirm and wriggle, but not hard enough to penetrate her. The musky flavor of her ass cakes your tastebuds – in a way, it reminds you of the Windy Peaks themselves, with the way her flavor is so natural earthen and rugged, and the texture is familiar, but uneven. The fantasy of you two going on a hike throughout the peaks, only for you to stop occasionally so you could eat her ass, comes unbidden to you. Hell, it couldn’t hurt to try to make it a reality one of these days.
Your dedication and motivation to write is very inspiring. Fun scenes and teases.
Thank you very much! I'm glad you enjoy them. I've been having an especially bad week and comments like these always brighten me up.

Reactions: Lolipop

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Sorry for the delay, but I've updated Kailani with 13,400 words! This completes two entire sex scenes, each with half a dozen variables - and there's a huge amount of knotting emphasis, for players with bulbous bases.

This completes Kailani's content! She's now in review.
But there’s one thing still left to fit before either of you are willing to say that this session is over. Your [pc.knot] batters against Kailani’s already-stretched sex, demanding entry. It fitting inside of her is a guarantee at this point, but neither of you know when: just that, on one particular thrust, she’s going to stretch wider than she’s used to{first time| – and she’s already not exactly a seasoned expert –} to fit you inside of her.

Your posture dips and your grip on her boobs tightens; you’re not willing to cum until you knot her. She gasps out little ‘ah!’s as your tempo and your force start to increase. Out of the corner of your eye, you can see her tongue start to loll out. If you flipped her over, you bet her eyes would start to cross, if they haven’t rolled up into her head.

And then, on one particular thrust, you both feel it: you apply a bit more pressure than usual, and you sink just deep enough that the upper bulge of your [pc.knot] slips a little deeper than before. Kailani’s back suddenly straightens and her breath catches in her throat. On the next thrust, she backs up against you, just as needy for your fat bulb inside her cunt as you are.

Both of you strain, pushing to cross that threshold; every quarter-inch of progress feels like a mile. She grunts in exertion, and almost in pain, but you know better than to stop or, worse, pull back. This is happening, damn it!

Finally, and thankfully, you both cross the threshold: the widest, fattest part of your knot slips into Kailani’s pussy, and the rest of you follows suit quickly after. With a lurch, the last of you is inside of Kailani, and that’s it – everything from your tip to your root is inside and surrounded by her wet, squeezing tunnel, wringing your cock for all the cum you can give it.
You pause your thrusting and lean over Kailani, bringing your mouth to her ear. “What?” she asks indignantly, looking over her shoulder towards you. “Why did you stop? Go! Mate me more!”

Although you enjoy her enthusiasm, you ask her if she’d be willing to try something a little… different. She doesn’t have to do anything; she doesn’t even need to change her position. She just needs to give you her permission.

“What is this?” she asks, her indignation starting to rise in her tone. “Why would you stop just to talk? This new thing you want – is it so good to stop the sex?”

Well, that depends. For some people, it is. It might be for her – you two just need to find out. You ask her if you can put it in her butt.

She pauses, taken aback by the question. “My <b>what</b>?” she asks.

Rather than answer with words, you pull back and line your [pc.cockHead] up with her asshole. You press forward just enough for pressure to start applying, but not hard enough that you push past the ring and into her body. Immediately, she freezes again, her teeth clenching and her breath wincing, caught totally unprepared for the sensation.

That. You ask if you can mate with <i>that</i>.

Kailani gasps and pants, mostly from the exertion from earlier, but you can see in her darting eyes that she’s strongly considering it. She’s not saying no, but you’ve caught her in a vulnerable and confused state, and she’s new to sex as a concept – maybe this is something that you should have–

“Yes, do it,” she gasps impatiently, bucking her hips backward enough that your cock’s tip catches inside of her anus. You can feel her right hand dipping down between her legs to work at her swollen cunt, giving it the attention you’re depriving it of. “Just mate me!”

Well… better that you do it now than stopping just to chicken out.
On one particular push, the crown of your knot presses just slightly different against Kailani’s asshole, and that’s just enough for a nerve to light up in your head. On the next, you put everything you have into one last thrust, pushing your hips into hers and powering into her butt, forcing her apart and driving your bulbous, throbbing ball of cock flesh into her.

“Ahgnn, </i>pikg[1]<i>!” she exclaims, her fingers curling and her teeth bared as she strains to take all of you. “</i>Sorra, rhone pikgtre tag nim no ui[2]<i>!”

You know better than to stop without her explicit instruction, even when she might be making up new words on the spot to vocalize what she’s experiencing. And besides, you want it too: you want to feel Kailani’s ass shape itself almost your dick, turning itself into the perfect [pc.hasSheath|second-]sheath for you to take shelter in. The dumb, primeval parts of your animalistic mind is responding to the pressure her ass is making on the whole of your cock and the resistance she’s unintentionally putting up against your knot, and all you know is that you want <i>more</i>.

[1] A generalized expletive that doesn’t mean anything in particular.
[2] Literally, "Sorra, thing fucking get this in me!" Translated, "Sorra, get this fucking thing in me!"

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
As a Christmas gift to myself, I'm very sick.

I've been dark on Twitter and here on the forums for a little while, and to make up for my absence - and to celebrate the holidays - I'm revealing my current project: a handful of new sex scenes for Eryka, the corrupted (and jacked) human paladin! So far, the new scenes include:

receiving a titfuck
worshipping her body (again, tons of muscle)
PC getting railed

And more coming soon! Eryka also primarily has a lot of focus on choking/asphyxiation as a draw, and while it's not my usual area, I'm doing my best to try and accommodate that fetish for the people that like it. Her body worshipping scene in particular can really lean into her choking you out if you go for too long.

By way of apology for my absence, and because it's the holidays, I've made the document free! All future updates will be free to read, you don't need to pledge to my Patreon at all. You can read the document here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1siJ7D9XQtWLdaGIG0Oy6jsK58FfqxE0aTHKXue6ZZAA/edit?pli=1
“Oh, these?” Eryka says, running her still-gloved hands over her taut D-cup breasts. [silly|“My boobies? My super stuffed-up milkies? My–

Yes, those.

She giggles to herself as she works her gloves off each individual finger. |“You know, living the life I do and with the lifestyle I have, they get in the way more often than not. Sometimes, I almost wish I didn’t have boobs this big.”

You didn’t think paladins were allowed by their oath to say something so <i>blasphemous</i>.

She laughs as she plucks her gloves off, working the leather off each finger. “Depends on the oath, and to who,” she says, tossing the gloves aside.
Honestly, Eryka’s got an incredible body: she’s got curves, she’s got boobs, she’s got an ass more resilient than the armor she normally wears, and she’s got muscles that have muscles. That kind of body takes hard work and effort.

“Hah, thanks for noticing,” she says, lifting her right arm and curling it so that her bicep bulges against her forearm. With a flex, you watch the muscle grow nearly an inch fatter all around, showcasing just how much <i>power</i> is in that one arm alone. “I got most of them just from being a paladin. Lots of heavy things to carry; lots of miles on rough terrain to climb; things like that.”

You step forward and kneel in front of Eryka[eryka.hasCock|. Her cock twitches, rising slightly higher to try and meet you halfway, and although it’s tempting, that’s not the muscle you’re interested in right now|. You watch as her skin breaks out into goosebumps: she becomes apprehensive about whatever you’re going to do next, but she’s also not about to stop you]. You reach up and run your fingers over the immaculate cut of her abs, your fingertips smoothly gliding in between the top two pectorals. You ask her how she got <i>these</i>.

She laughs [eryka.hasCock|confidently|giddishly, fidgeting under your ticklish touch]. “Good diet, I guess,” she answers without commitment.
Eryka stands in front of you, her hands on her hips, waiting for you to make the first move. Gods, she’s like a piece of art: every bulging muscle, perfectly sculpted so that you could see the unbridled power in every tendon from every angle. The way her thighs repeatedly flex and relax as she keeps her balance. The way her biceps are effortlessly larger than [pc.cupRange flat A C|her face|your tits|her face]. The way how, if she lied on her back, you could wedge electrum coins between her abdominals and they’d stand upright without her even flexing. The way her fat cock juts from her crotch, nearly standing so upright as to nestle itself between her abs, in need of some very personal attention. The way–

To Hell with it: you need her to fuck you. You need all of <i>that</i> on top of you, inside of you, exerting itself onto you. And you’re not above saying as much to her.

“Ooh, damn,” she replies with a snide smile, tilting her head. Her eyes roam down your body, taking in your own features. “If I wasn’t already about to, I would have asked for dinner first.”

HugLife

Aug 7, 2018
Oh thank Velun.

With Franks's departure, I had resigned myself to the idea that they only way we'd ever get more Eryka content would be if Nonesuch randomly decided he too wanted to add something to CoC2.

You have truly become Fenco/Savco's patron saint of saving abandoned projects.

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
Oh awesome. Happy to see someone pick her up in any capacity, but will you give the purified Eryka some love as well? Would love to see some form of vaginal penetrative scene (I think an amazon press scene would suit her very well) and maybe a scene to go down on her maybe in the same vein of what we got with Zo where you can choose which hole. Not to look a gift horse in the mouth though, I'm happy to get anything for her.

I also hope you get well soon, B!

Reactions: valkyr42

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Oh thank Velun.

With Franks's departure, I had resigned myself to the idea that they only way we'd ever get more Eryka content would be if Nonesuch randomly decided he too wanted to add something to CoC2.

You have truly become Fenco/Savco's patron saint of saving abandoned projects.
Just so there's no confusion, I don't plan on 'adopting' Eryka. There is only room for two muscular futa women in my stable: Astraea, and a dream project about a shark that's turbo dommy but really wants to be seen and treated as a woman.
Do you want us to note any typos or grammatical errors or suggestions in the doc?
Sure, I'd appreciate it!
Oh awesome. Happy to see someone pick her up in any capacity, but will you give the purified Eryka some love as well? Would love to see some form of vaginal penetrative scene (I think an amazon press scene would suit her very well) and maybe a scene to go down on her maybe in the same vein of what we got with Zo where you can choose which hole. Not to look a gift horse in the mouth though, I'm happy to get anything for her.

I also hope you get well soon, B!
Yes! Her body worship scene is already different based on if she's purified. I also wanted to write the PC fucking her in a Stand & Deliver position (Pictured), and I wanted to write the PC eating out her pussy, complete with her squeezing the PC's head tighter and tighter.

I was thinking that the scene would do physical damage to the PC the more they did it until they eventually pass out, but I need to run that idea past the brass.

All that said: I am not writing today o_O

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
Alternative Idea - Progressive Debuff that upgrades in stages depending on how many times you've done it; be a special version of the Bruised debuff (max hp debuff). If you have Debuff I and do it again, it progresses to Debuff II increasing the reduction in hp. You get to stage V and do it again, it knocks you out for rest of the day.

This way you don't have to deal with damage - hp debuffs are already in the game. Also sleeping only reduces the debuff by one stage. You get snu snu, but must pay the price. Haha.

Last edited:

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
I was thinking that the scene would do physical damage to the PC the more they did it until they eventually pass out, but I need to run that idea past the brass.
Don't let me stop you from trying that, but it would probably be better to just end up giving the Champ Fatigued and/or Beaten and Bruised at the end (like banging Gianna the gargoyle. Having them take actual damage would mean having to worry about if the Champ had low health and got knocked to 0, and would that end the scene early if they did, or would they just stop at 1 anyway. It would really only have an impact if you got in a fight immediately afterwards (but you're likely in town when it happens, so you'd have to purposefully go get in a fight) or if you only got to see more and more of the scene if you were 'strong' enough. That last one would make sense somewhat, but they'd still probably gate it behind a Resolve or Willpower or something else (which you could buff with a drink at the Frosthound beforehand).

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
My plan was that it did a percentage of damage based on your current HP, so no matter what, you'd be able to see every scene until you die black out. The first scene did 5% of your current HP, then the next did 10%, and so on until you're forced to tap out. It'd be rounded down so if you go in with 1 HP, it'd do zero. I have an admittedly weird fixation with numbers changing in my porn (see: Equivalent Exchange) so this would be a nice bonus for me.

Like I said, though, I haven't gotten to that part yet. Giving the player a status effect might be the better option, idk

Reactions: valkyr42

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
Ace Hangman said:
Do you want us to note any typos or grammatical errors or suggestions in the doc?
Sure, I'd appreciate it!
I read through the Eryka doc. Lots of great, sexy things. I noted any typos and grammar issues I spotted. I suggested some headers for the sections just to make it easier for me to jump back forth between scenes. I left some comments, suggestions, etc. Don't take them too seriously, they're ultimately only my opinions and often just amusing thoughts that the writing conjured in my mind.

The only thing I would really want to mention, is the vaginal sex scene with Eryka (occurs after Body Worship > Lick Fingers Clean) if she doesn't have her cock, and you do, obviously. Vaginal sex with Eryka is a scene I have greatly hoped for (along with Sariel, Evelyn, Frost Pupper, etc. Hell, I take the 9-hour marathon scene just to get that with Valencia). The feeling I have here is that vaginal sex is something she feels incredibly intimate about (I'm not her creator, it's only my opinion). She might even be a virgin vaginally, I'm not sure. I just feel that the first time she does have vaginal sex with the Champ, it should be mentioned, like {first time} kind of thing, like Aileh or Rina (or Cait or Cassia anally) or someone might bring up and how important (or not) it is to her. I am only basing this on the fact her author didn't write such a scene (maybe they just didn't get around to it).

Either way, the issue I have is that such a {potentially) important moment is unmentioned, and it comes on the tail-end of another scene (Body Worship) and behind another option (Lick Fingers Clean) which doesn't hint that it's a possibility. It just says go for another round, which could mean you masturbate or lick her pussy more or anything. There's no build up or earning what should be an important moment for the character. Add that to the fact that there's no description or build up to the actual vaginal sex or penetration. It literally goes from her asking if you're up for round 2 and you clicking NEXT and she's already in the middle of bouncing on your cock.

The scene is fine (other than I would have a first time parser or virgin scene, if she was) but, again, only my opinion, maybe no one else feels the same, I think that part might need some tweaking. Possibly even gating it behind an actual Vaginal sex scene first where you discuss it with her and her thoughts or feelings on it. Granted, that's a whole lot of work and I see you have a Stand and Deliver sex scene planned already. The work is very good. I think a lot of people will be very impressed. I hope maybe my notes are at least entertaining or helpful.

Last edited:

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Sorry for the long absence. On top of the Christmas gift of getting badly, badly sick and dealing with its lingering effects for weeks afterwards, I'm going through some personal shit that I'm trying to muscle through. I've made a more detailed post on Twitter if anyone really cares.

But, in the meantime, I've updated Eryka's sex scenes with 15,000 words, doubling the length of the document! This finishes her Stand & Deliver scene, and the rest is just a whoooole lot of pussy worshipping, with varying intensity and multiple endings.
The question ‘how do you want her’ sits in your ears for a long moment. Eryka is already on top of you, her powerful thighs on either side of your waist, and she’s more than halfway to fully undressed while she waits for your decision. Frankly, you don’t feel like changing positions: you want Eryka to scootch forward a little bit and plop her cunt right on your face.

“Right on your face?” she parrots, making sure she heard you right.

Right on your face.

She hardly needs to undress for that: her legs are naked underneath her kilt and any underwear she’s wearing could just be pulled to the side. But she nonetheless finishes undressing and, with a flick of her wrist, the whole of her armor set is tossed to the side of the bed, leaving her freckled body totally naked on top of you. “So, like… I don’t think I get it,” she admits, still straddling you and not making an effort to shift forward. “What do you mean ‘sit on your face’? Like a pillow, or something? Won’t that hurt your neck?”

You’re not afraid of a little pain. You want those greatclub-sized thighs on either side of your head and you want that juicy cunt on your face <i>right now</i>.

Her normally-pale skin starts to turn tomato-red as you make your demands of her. “A-alright, okay,” she says nervously.
Still, the stimulation, and the shock, of you trying to finger her asshole is all she needed to push herself forward. With a gasp and a lurch, her pussy spasms and clamps onto your [pc.tongue], and a sudden gush of her cum rushes along your tastebuds and into your mouth. "H-hhhhhhholy!" she gasps as her body shudders and rocks on your head, convulsing again and again on your tongue and mouth. It's like she's gripped your tongue with her fingers and she's intent on wringing it dry.

With every pulse and wave of her orgasm as it rushes through her, you're treated to the sight of her stomach clenching, then relaxing, then clenching again. Each time, another wave of her sweat gets caught between each individual pectoral, pooling in the creases between her muscles. She moans and sighs, her orgasm repeating itself in elongated waves that only refreshes itself every time your tongue, still being squeezed and milked and doused in her honeydew, touches some new part inside of her.

More importantly (to you, anyway), the rest of her muscles clench as well – her legs in particular squeeze and contract around your face, bunching up your cheeks and applying pressure on the whole of your head. Sounds get duller and fuzzier as your ears are pressed by the sheer, unbridled muscle in her thighs. Your head is locked straight and stiff: any attempt to move it in any direction is strictly rebuked. You hear something pop, but you can't tell if it's one of Eryka's joints, or if it's something in your head. You don't feel any unusual pain. It's probably fine…
"Haaaahhh," she sighs as she cums one final time. You can feel her whole body tense and clench up on top of you, shaking involuntarily as her orgasm rips up and down her spine. Her orgasm isn't any weaker than any of the others you've given her in this marathon – but there's only so much strength left in her body. Her pussy is moist, but not soaking wet like it was before. Her thighs clench, and they pinch your ribs and it <b>does</b> hurt, but not quite as much as you were expecting.

Or maybe you're just badly oxygen deprived. It's hard to focus on anything. Your vision is dark, and not just because Eryka's ass is on your face. Breathing has been hard for a little while, now: her whole weight is on top of your face and neck, and any air that you <b>do</b> get is hot, stale, and moist. There's a burning in your lungs that's been getting more and more intense, and the longer Eryka's orgasm goes, the hotter and heavier it gets. And even when it ends and she starts to relax, that just means that she's sinking on top of you again, covering more of your upper body with her thighs and crotch. You can't even try to tap her to get her off of you because she has your arms pinned to your sides.

So this is how things end. Not in glorious battle; not with you at the end of your rope, surrounded by your loving family; not with you getting just a little too shit-faced at the tavern. It ends because you suffocated from having a woman as heavy as Eryka sitting on your windpipe and you drowned in her pussy from eating it too much.

[silly|<b>GOOD END</b>|And you wouldn't have it any other way.]
You look down. You’re in a bed – it’s the bed you and Eryka [pc.isDK|fucked|made love] on, although the sheets look different. You’re underneath the thick, warm, heavy covers. When your vision clears a bit more, you see that you’re still in her room, and the window’s been opened to provide a bit of a breeze. The last thing you remember is… Eryka sitting on your face, and cumming really hard.

“Yeah, that’s one way to describe it,” she says with a laugh. “I got so spent and exhausted that I had a hard time pulling myself off you. I didn’t even realize that you had stopped moving under me when I was going through that last round.” She runs her hand through her red hair; you notice that she’s fully dressed. “Jeez, [pc.name], you had me a bit scared. Is eating out a girl really worth getting that close to, you know, biting it?”

Yes.

She hesitates. “What?”

You’d do it again in a heartbeat. Hell, you’ll do it again right now. Your face isn’t under the covers: it’s all you need.

“By the gods, [pc.name],” she says again, a bit more aggressively. “I need you to think like a functioning [pc.race] for five waking minutes. There are <b>huge</b> bruises on your neck and ribs and you nearly, literally, drowned in my vagina.”

And?

She sputters, aghast at your horny brazenness. “Just… recover first, please? We can talk about you being a horny daredevil when I’m <b>not</b> worried about breaking your neck by putting a bit of weight on it.”

So, that’s a ‘maybe later’. Got it.
This completes the content I had planned for Eryka! You can read the whole document, for free, here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1siJ7D9XQtWLdaGIG0Oy6jsK58FfqxE0aTHKXue6ZZAA/edit
I read through the Eryka doc. Lots of great, sexy things. I noted any typos and grammar issues I spotted. I suggested some headers for the sections just to make it easier for me to jump back forth between scenes. I left some comments, suggestions, etc. Don't take them too seriously, they're ultimately only my opinions and often just amusing thoughts that the writing conjured in my mind.

The only thing I would really want to mention, is the vaginal sex scene with Eryka (occurs after Body Worship > Lick Fingers Clean) if she doesn't have her cock, and you do, obviously. Vaginal sex with Eryka is a scene I have greatly hoped for (along with Sariel, Evelyn, Frost Pupper, etc. Hell, I take the 9-hour marathon scene just to get that with Valencia). The feeling I have here is that vaginal sex is something she feels incredibly intimate about (I'm not her creator, it's only my opinion). She might even be a virgin vaginally, I'm not sure. I just feel that the first time she does have vaginal sex with the Champ, it should be mentioned, like {first time} kind of thing, like Aileh or Rina (or Cait or Cassia anally) or someone might bring up and how important (or not) it is to her. I am only basing this on the fact her author didn't write such a scene (maybe they just didn't get around to it).
Since these sex scenes aren't meant to be big, defining characters moments, I'll just be honest and say that I didn't really have the patience to go back to the Body Worship scene and try to account for this change in her demeanour. It would mean adding tons of new content I wasn't prepared to account for (and editing is typically meant to trim writing, not expand it) and altering the flow of sentences before and after the new content I'm looking to add. It sounds like a load of lazy bullshit, and, sure, it could be seen as lazy, but it's not bullshit - writing is hard, but it's easy compared to editing. And I don't get paid for editing.

That said, I did try to keep this in mind for the Stand & Deliver scene. She treats it a little more passionately than the scene where you slobber all over her muscles to lick up her sweat.

Last edited:

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
Since these sex scenes aren't meant to be big, defining characters moments, I'll just be honest and say that I didn't really have the patience to go back to the Body Worship scene and try to account for this change in her demeanour. It would mean adding tons of new content I wasn't prepared to account for (and editing is typically meant to trim writing, not expand it) and altering the flow of sentences before and after the new content I'm looking to add. It sounds like a load of lazy bullshit, and, sure, it could be seen as lazy, but it's not bullshit - writing is hard, but it's easy compared to editing. And I don't get paid for editing.
I hope you're feeling better and good to see you've been keeping up with the writing. I do get paid for editing (though I don't generally charge for free projects or things people don't charge for). Luckily you don't have to worry about it. It's true that most times I am shortening, trimming, or consolidating text (especially with Pathfinder works), but there are other times, where you know that if you don't specify something or add in a line or two, some reader is going to go "Wait? How does it interact with this?" or "Is this supposed to be magic or non-magic?" Same with stories. Sometimes you just see a spot where you know the author envisions it one way but they haven't made it clear or obvious to the reader. If you see a spot where the subject should be naked or they now have a weapon in hand when there was no indication they got undressed or picked it up (or them picking it up would have had obvious implications), sometimes things need to be added. Usually with COC 2, more details in a scene is better. Sometimes you just see a lot of nouns repeated start to blur together and need adjectives added in.

Luckily, you don't have to worry about the editing, COC 2 outsources that to people who paid them for the game.

Reactions: Blackguard

Gutts

Sep 19, 2016
Hey B just wanted to say thanks for all the hard work you put into writing. Honestly I don’t know how you manage to tackle so much content as you do. So again thanks

Reactions: B

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Thank you very much! I appreciate that you took the time to give me that compliment, it means a lot to me. Comments on my recent content have been fairly dry (namely, Kailani and TiTS's Flurry) so you saying that makes my day a little brighter.

Reactions: Gutts

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
I'm pretty certain I'm gonna love Kailani when I get there but my saves got fucked and getting through all the content over again is taking a lot of time.

Knife-wielding Crab

Dec 25, 2017
I could also add that your additions are a highlight for me personally. Loved both Nikol and the ending for Berwyn. Even some of the straight stuff is enjoyable for me, like the Zo content. Will definitely check out Kailani when soon.

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
I could also add that your additions are a highlight for me personally. Loved both Nikol and the ending for Berwyn. Even some of the straight stuff is enjoyable for me, like the Zo content. Will definitely check out Kailani when soon.
Oh, yeah, Zo is incredible. Granted, her artwork is a huge factor when I see her. She's like "Okay" in her robe, but once that comes off, it's like, "Damn!", but, talking about the writing... when I started my Dark Knight character and had to not help...
It just kills me in my heart knowing she's just broken... seemingly forever... and knowing what amazing things she has in store that are just 'lost'.
Luckily, I still have my main and our little Vai is just fine and I can enjoy all the fantastic scenes.

A1teros

Dec 23, 2021
I think appreciation for Kailani will pick up when her content is fully released but what's out so far is still very good.