PLAN B

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
I don't have any additional plans for another mpreg character, no. And the fact that futa Lyric with male pronouns would be mpreg never crossed my mind... but it makes sense in hindsight, haha.

I'm so stuffed up with projects right now that Flurry finally being done is a huge weight off my shoulders, and I'm not looking to bog myself down with more projects at this time. My primary focus right now is my Mayternity content, which is likely going to miss May completely, but at least it'll be done.

BadDragoon

Apr 19, 2021
I see, that's a bummer but understandable.
Good luck with your upcoming projects, I'm looking forwards to them. I'll just consider mpreg Lyric an early Mayternity content catered to myself, haha. :p

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
It's been a while since I've revealed anything.

So here's a reveal: as is tradition for these games, I, too, am writing pregnancy content for the month of Mayternity!

This month's project: Berwyn and Matiha! You can read the public document here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sBWIgryVe4hrZTd_67lXQorP2u1XR8iUuihwzhkU1js/edit?usp=sharing

The public doc is about 10,500 words. All future updates will be on my Patreon: https://patreon.com/TheLetterB The Patreon version is currently larger by about 250 words.

I don't know how many sex scenes this expansion is going to include (ideally, zero, tbh), but I wanted to write at least one: a breastfeeding scene involving both Berwynne (if they're the pregnant one) and Matiha, since any character with boobs like Matiha's is just asking for it.

[silly|[rand|beby|bappy|bby|bab|babu|beb]|baby]

Last edited:

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
Did not see that coming. Since Wsan and William have become more reclusive, you tend to be the writer I enjoy hearing from the most.

Though that isn't to disparage Wsan and William, I know they have reasons to do so. It's just nice to be able to hear whats beimg worked on.

HugLife

Aug 7, 2018
I'm also surprised, I figured Berwyn and Matiha were done for good.

I know I shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth, but what made you change your mind on coming back to them?

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
I don't recall ever saying that they were 'done forever' or that I would never go back to them. I just don't want to because Berwyn's code is a fucking mess and a nightmare and I feel myself getting older whenever I think about it.

Berwyn preg was a requested feature back during the initial writing of his quest content, and the only other character I have for Mayternity is... Jyrranaz, so. And technically Nikol, I guess, but I'm not doing that. (Agni I'm saving for her own post-quest)

Also, Savin is paying me extra

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
I don't recall ever saying that they were 'done forever' or that I would never go back to them. I just don't want to because Berwyn's code is a fucking mess and a nightmare and I feel myself getting older whenever I think about it.

Berwyn preg was a requested feature back during the initial writing of his quest content, and the only other character I have for Mayternity is... Jyrranaz, so. And technically Nikol, I guess, but I'm not doing that. (Agni I'm saving for her own post-quest)

Also, Savin is paying me extra
Woo Agni. Who's Jyrranaz?

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Vesparan wasp scientist that's leaking purple goo from all of her orifices in the hive
Ah yeah I know her now. Glad to see she will get more content. Really enjoyed her bad end.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Sorry, I didn't mean to imply that Jyrranaz is getting more content, because she's not. I don't have any plans for her atm.

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
I remember being disappointed that Berry couldn't impregnate the champ after doing the tower when BQ2 came out, only before. Nice to see Berry can now properly put one in them again.

That said, it feels a bit iffy that the conversation is set to happen pretty much involuntarily. If I'm not reading it incorrectly, you automatically set up camp in your tile if you can and immediately go to the tower if 30 days (or the faster pregnancy equivalent) has passed, and if you can't set up camp, you instead automatically travel to the tower if you go to sleep in a camp or frosthound. I assume that directly visiting the tower through the ways between will trigger the "all paths merge here" discussion, but what about sleeping at The Wild Stallion (The Khor'minos tavern)? Regardless, I'd rather it not have automatic triggers to activate the talk if you're not visiting Berry directly.

Reactions: luciel1331

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
I had considered the alternative, of letting the player choose when to go back to Berwyn, but then I have to account for the PC showing up to Berwyn's tower late in the pregnancy, or maybe after it altogether, and those conditions would need their own content to account for you not letting him know what the situation is. Doing one option would double the word count for unique reactions and narration, and doing both would triple it, and that means more time in his spaghetti parser mines. I know it's taking away agency from the player, but iirc most PC pregnancies end with you in the Hawkethorne nursery anyway, so I took the established path of least resistance for me.

Berwyn's pregnancy is a bit different: I have to consider either 1) the pregnancy doesn't progress at all until the player does, meaning they could wait months or years since they last spoke to Berwyn and he'd be just as pregnant as when the timer last started ticking down, or 2) the pregnancy progresses naturally and the PC could miss it entirely if they wait too long, and if I do this for Berwyn, I'd need to do it for Matiha as well, which would be roughly six times the work. So either I remove the player's agency again and have them visit Berwyn/Matiha essentially on a whim, or their pregnancy pauses until the PC visits them, and I took the second option.

These are things that I considered, and I could take the harder paths, but BQ2 taught me a very valuable lesson about scope-creep and self-care. No matter what anyone tells you, writing is hard. Coupled with the fact that I'm having a difficult time finding the hours to put into BerryPreg in the first place, and there are concessions I need to make as an author if I want the damn thing done in a halfway-modest timeframe.

HK-47

May 17, 2017
@B One thing I was wondering is if it would be possible to alter Berry’s post-quest bottoming scenes to allow for him to take larger dicks? The only reason I ask is because in the pre-quest scenes written by Hugs he is able to handle dicks similar in size to his own, where as in your scenes he can only take up to 10“ if I remember correctly. It’s not a huge deal, but I figured it was worth asking, given the discrepancy.

Last edited:

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
B, any chance we could get a double penetration scenes for multicock champions, like for Zo? I'm actually surprised you didn't integrate that into her anal scene like some writers do. I can't remember if Lyric has one either.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
I'm sorry for ghosting you all lately, and I appreciate you all being patient with me.

I've updated Berwyn preg with 10,000 words! This covers everything from Berwyn and Matiha being pregnant and delivering, plus all of the interaction scenes Berwyn can have with the baby.
You push open the door to Matiha’s office, and, as you expected, there she is: standing beside the desk, leaning her rump against its edge, with her nose buried deep into the spine of a book and surrounded by literal piles of others stacked as high as her thigh, just as you usually find her.

Except… from the color of the book’s bindings, it seems like she’s taken to reading something a bit… below her level. You can see pictures of animals; you see larger, more exaggerated letters and fonts; you see bright, pastel colors sewn into the fabric of the book. She’s reading a children’s book, and each of the books in the thigh-high piles surrounding her are all children’s books, too, with titles ranging from <i>What Else Is A For?</i> to <i>When The Clock Strikes Twelve, It’s Moo Time</i>. You aren’t exactly up to date with modern children’s books and their trends, but even you recognize <i>Good Morning, Sun</i> in there, too.
“If I am to have a successor{more than one kid with Matiha|, or multiple successors}, then the odds of that happening are much greater if my children follow the same… regimen, I suppose, that I did.” She turns another page, but she barely bothers to even look at the words before she continues. “Besides: it certainly won’t <b>hurt</b> their development.”

What if one of them doesn’t want to be a witch or wizard[pc.isMage|| or whatever]? What if one of them wants to be a mercenary? A warrior? A bard?

Matiha pauses. With laborious slowness, she takes a long sigh in and out through her nose, closes the book, sets it down on the desk, picks up a new one, and opens it to the first page. “Next question.”
[berwyn.name]’s eyes go from yours to the baby’s, nestled in your arms, {him|her}self sound asleep. {He|She}’s had a big day, too. “Wow,” [berwyn.heShe] whispers to [berwyn.himHer]self. “{Berwyn’s first baby|That came out of me?” [berwyn.heShe] asks louder, more directly to you. “I pushed a whole-ass baby out of my body?”

… Not a lot of mothers would describe it like that, but, yes.

[berwyn.HeShe] stares at the baby in your arms for a moment before eventually laughing to [berwyn.himHer]self. “I once reconstituted myself from nothing but pure ether,” [berwyn.heShe] says, “and now, I’ve made a whole other lifeform from nothing but an egg and a bit of nut. Just one more thing to add to my list of accomplishments.”

I intend to go back to Berwyn preg specifically and add maybe one or two more interactions he can have with the kid.

@B One thing I was wondering is if it would be possible to alter Berry’s post-quest bottoming scenes to allow for him to take larger dicks? The only reason I ask is because in the pre-quest scenes written by Hugs he is able to handle dicks similar in size to his own, where as in your scenes he can only take up to 10“ if I remember correctly. It’s not a huge deal, but I figured it was worth asking, given the discrepancy.
I can ask Drake or whoever codes Berwyn preg to take a look at it when this project is done. Maybe have Berwyn take bigger insertions if he's an admitted buttslut.
B, any chance we could get a double penetration scenes for multicock champions, like for Zo? I'm actually surprised you didn't integrate that into her anal scene like some writers do. I can't remember if Lyric has one either.
There's no reason why I couldn't, but the scenes would need to be commissioned like any other, and I'm currently not taking new commissions.

Reactions: HK-47

luciel1331

Oct 20, 2021
Thank you making it possible for berwyn to preg pc again. I really missed the old berwyn content and his impreg scene. Will berwyn interacting with the kids limited to only when bewyn is pregnant though?

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Patch 0.6.9 for CoC2 is coming up, and to celebrate, I made a 69 scene for Nikol! This scene is a whopping 6,500 words, but it's also three different scenes in one, based on how dominant Nikol is towards you. If he's submissive, he's on bottom, which changes the whole dynamic.
There he is, bared wholly to you: he is as much a minotaur courtesan as he is a toy that you’ve rented to have some personal fun with. And although you fully intend to give him some attention as well, you enjoy the entrée that he is by spreading your legs, grabbing onto his hair, and guiding his head to your [pc.vagina] – but not his mouth. You rub yourself across his forehead, his nose, his cheeks, covering his face in a thin sheen of your wetness. His cock visibly jitters and flexes as a thick shot of his pre forms at his tip and then slides down his shaft, and he, being the good boy that he is, opens his mouth and lolls out his tongue, letting you know that he’s willing and ready for you to take a step forward and plug his mouth with your cunt. All in due time, though.
He knows what it is you want and what you’re paying him for… but he takes a moment to enjoy his position above you by wrapping his soft thighs around either side of your face and giving his hips a short pump. Your cheeks are pressed together by his warm body; your nose is filled with the thick, pungent scent of his musk (whenever you can even get a breath, with your throat as clogged as it is); and once he steps forward and drapes himself over your body, your throat is made into a straight, spongy tube for him to nestle himself into again and again. When he leans over your body to work at your junk, he does it with all the ease and comfort of a maestro conducting a symphony: he knows exactly where to put his fingers; he knows just how gently to breathe, knowing you’ll feel the heat of his breath against your body; he knows [pc.cockVagBoth|just how hard to squeeze your [pc.cock], and where, and how often|just how close his fingers can get to your clit|just how to stroke at your cock with one hand while stringing your vulva with his other] to get you to sing like you’re a part of his choir.
You can read it early on my Patreon: https://patreon.com/TheLetterB
Any plans for harpy interaction scenes between Nina, Agni, and the group?
I'd like to really flesh out Agni's character and relationship with the other harpies eventually, especially since Windy Peaks is a thing we wanted to get to soon, which is essentially Harpy City. She'd be something of a celebrity there.
Will Berwyn and Mathia have any special interactions with each other if they are both pregnant at the same time?
I considered that, but I'm leaning pretty heavily against it. May is almost over and I haven't even finished the content I did want to write. I'll try to include it, but I make no promises.
Thank you making it possible for berwyn to preg pc again. I really missed the old berwyn content and his impreg scene. Will berwyn interacting with the kids limited to only when bewyn is pregnant though?
Berwyn will be able to interact with your kids whether he gave birth to them or you did.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated BerwynPreg with 2,000 words! This completes Matiha's trip to the nursery, along with four randomized scenes that could play when you go (and there are some randomizers within those!).

I think the only things left are a pair of sexy breastfeeding scenes.
Matiha, ever the meticulous one, came prepared: [rand|she reaches into her shoulder satchel and withdraws a children’s book, one she had picked out beforehand. You manage to catch the title as <i>[rand|My First Familiar|The Silly Schemes of the Sneaky [silly|Senator|Snoop]|Big World, Big Dreams|History of Savarra – Children’s Edition|My Cat Ran Off With My Wand!|Apples, Bananas, Carrots, Dragons|Daytime Playtime, Nighttime Frighttime|Why The Sky Turns Orange, And Other Fun Facts]</i>; the chairs of the daycare are all much too small for Matiha to sit in, but she picks one anyway, and she helps her daughter climb up her thigh and sit herself in her mother’s lap to snuggle in for a read.
She reaches into her shoulder satchel and withdraws a number of dolls… but some of them are old, tattered, and miscolored. She introduces each of them to your daughter and starts regaling stories about their adventures, exploits, and mishaps; she talks like each of the dolls had their own long, fulfilling lives before they even came out of the bag. They all have names, too.

As Matiha goes on, and she starts getting Daina into the lore she’s crafted for them, it occurs to you that these are probably <b>her</b> dolls from when she was younger. Matiha’s dabbled in some creative pursuits before, but as far as you know, never in fiction writing – she doesn’t strike you as the type of woman to sit down and think of long-reaching interwoven stories between dolls, let alone just to give the reigns over to someone else, much less a baby, even if it were her own.

Still, Matiha talks with clarity and certainty: each of the dolls are fully-fleshed people. The stiff figure with immobile limbs is a powerful magician, but all of that strength of mind cost him his strength of body. A stuffed plushie of a dragon lives in peace with the neighboring kingdom at the bottom of its mountain… as long as nobody tries to take anything from its hoard of candy. A fully-actionable doll of a woman with long, blonde hair, down to the wrists and ankles (but not fingers and toes), is a popular athlete from ‘the capital city,’ but unbeknownst to the city folk, she’s actually a witch, and she’s part of a coven that’s been in a generations-long war with a rival coven over ‘control’ of the city, whatever that entails.
After a fun-filled trip to the nursery, it’s a bit difficult to pull Matiha away from her kid. She has her own crib, and she’s well-looked-after with Gwyneth and the nursery has everything a child could want – but Matiha has discovered the joys of being a mother, and you watch as she internally struggles with wanting to watch her kid sleep in a crib against knowing that she needs to go home and return to her studies. She’s a mother, but she’s also a witch. She’s a scholar, but she’s also a parent.

The scholar within her eventually wins out, in part because there’s only so much joy she can get out of watching a sleeping baby. With heavy feet and her eyes constantly shifting over her shoulders, she eventually leaves the nursery with you and makes her way towards the Waystone in Hawkethorne’s town center.

“This was… an agreeable way to spend our time,” she notes as you approach the Waystone. She’s speaking to you, but her eyes are still over her shoulder and towards the nursery. “I <b>suppose</b> I could be convinced to return soon.”

You ask her what she thinks of the nursery.

“Adequate,” she answers. “Although… lacking in… amenities for parents that want to stay longer.”

… You tell her that she’s not allowed to set up her laboratory in the nursery.

Matiha looks at you, then back at the nursery, then back at you. “I have no idea what you’re talking about.”

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Sorry for taking such an extended break, but I've updated BerryPreg with 5,000 words! This technically finishes Matiha's milking scene, front to back, but I decided to do a sexy, optional epilogue, like what I did for Lyric's public sex scenes. That'll be finished next update.
The sight of the bottom of the bucket being filled with sloshing, frothy milk, straight from the boob, and getting fuller with each pull, reminds you of something obvious. With a smirk, you call Matiha’s name to get her attention. “Yes?” she replies.

[pc.dcb|“Moo for me,” you say, almost as a command.|“Gimme a little moo,” you say teasingly.|“Could… could you moo for me?” you ask innocently. “I wanna hear you moo.”]

“I beg your pardon!” she furiously replies – and, almost like a cow getting surprised from behind, she gives you a quick, hard shove with her left knee, pushing you off balance. “This is <b>your</b> fault, you impetuous brat! There are untold men and women in Savarra that would <b>kill</b> to be in the position your in with a body like mine; don’t you <b>dare</b> take it for granted!”

So… is that a no? On giving you a moo?

“Shut up and don’t stop,” she answers indignantly.

Well, it was worth a try.
On the one hand, Matiha is in pain from the pressure of all that milk being stored up in her already-oversized tits, and she’s only in this position because you knocked her up. But on the other, she can’t do this on her own and you’re doing her a favor – and, from the sound of her relaxed breathing and the occasional sigh through her nose, you’re doing a good job and she’s enjoying it.

You try again and [pc.dcb|tell her to moo. The worst she can do is shove you again.|ask her for a moo. Just a little moo.|ask if she could moo for you. She doesn’t even need to, like, act like a cow, she doesn’t need to put a lot of effort into it. You just wanna hear her say the word ‘moo.’]

At first, Matiha doesn’t respond, and you figure you’re not going to get one. Her posture doesn’t change and her breathing remains steady, up until she sighs through her nose again. “Moo,” she says as she exhales. It’s a little quiet, only barely loud enough to go over the sound of her milk hitting the bucket, but it’s clear enough.

You give her tit another long massage downward, from a little under halfway to the cap of her nipple. “Moooooooo,” she says as the milk flows from her boob, loudly enough that if anyone was standing outside of the door, they’d hear it. When you do it again, she stays silent.

That’s all you could have hoped for.
You stand. What does she want to do with the bucket?

She hums in thought as she looks down at it – and her eyes widen momentarily. All of that milk came from mostly just her left boob. It caught even herself by surprise.

“It may have some use as an alchemical reagent,” she says after some thought. “With all the magic that regularly courses through me, there might be some residual mana in that milk that I could extract for other purposes.”[silly|

… Does she normally have that line of thought with things that come out of her body? What about when she–

“You ought to stop that line of thinking,” she cautions.|… So, just keep it here, in her office? A bucket of her own milk?

“I’ll find some use for it, one way or the other,” she says.]
“You sure?” she asks lazily as she pulls her fingers from her snatch. A long, thin line of her juices connect her quim to her fingers, glinting in the light of the office; she flexes her fingers, and the line snaps. She unceremoniously dries them off by rubbing them against her naked thigh. “I wouldn’t mind a bit more.”

Despite the fullness in your stomach from drinking so much milk, neither would you. But you also didn’t want to risk bruising her – milking her when she doesn’t need it would probably leave her sorer than when she started.

She sighs through her nose with a high-pitched lilt in her voice when she exhales… before suddenly remembering where she is, who she is, and what she was just doing. She stands upright with a jolt. “Listen to me,” she says, her voice just a little disgusted with herself, “asking to be <b>milked</b> like a base Khor’minoan streetwalker. This is your fault.”

You wipe your lips with the back of your hand. She didn’t sound like she wasn’t enjoying it at the time.

“That’s because,” she starts with some vitriol, but, after looking you in the eyes, she relaxes and relents. “I wasn’t. I – wasn’t not enjoying it. I moo’d, for Nareva’s sake.” Just as quickly, her brow furrows. “That doesn’t leave this room, by the way.”

Your lips are sealed. They’re plugged shut from all the milk you drank.

“Very funny,” she snaps – but she can’t help but smile and giggle. She’s not honestly bothered by what happened. She lifts her arms above her head, stretching her back, and you can’t help but notice that they hang noticeably higher on her chest, despite their immensities. “I… feel much better now, [pc.name]. Thank you for doing this for me.”

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated BerryPreg with about 7,000 words! This goes back and touches up a bit of Matiha's earlier content with the nursery; it finishes her breastfeeding scene; and it ports the pre-BQ2 cock worshipping bad end, so you can game over on Berwyn's dick after BQ2.

And now I'm done! This finishes the content I had planned to write for Berwyn. It only took, uh, two and a half months to write less than 40,000 words...!
Matiha’s eyes settle on the bucket of milk, occasionally flicking up at you. You’d think that, after getting her pregnant and making her cum with your mouth, she’d be a little more comfortable with what it is she wants to say to you, but it’s like she constantly needs permission from herself to speak: she’s a prim and proper witch, after all, and it wouldn’t do to say anything untoward or unbecoming, even if it’s straight after you going down on her.

“Thank you,” she eventually says, straightening her back and running her hands underneath her breasts. “For… this part, specifically. I, uh… I couldn’t have done this on my own.”

Hey, like she said, it’s your fault she’s like this. It’d be irresponsible of you to <i>not</i> get under her boobs and milk her dry when she needs it.

“Don’t phrase it like that,” she says, her brow furrowing – but she can’t help but smirk. After everything that’s happened, she’s in a good mood. Her boobs feel better and she got laid; what’s not to like?

You ask her if you have her explicit permission to go down on her again next time, too.

“Don’t–” she starts, her eyes widening with frustration that you’re being so difficult to work with.

But, after a moment, she relents. “Yes.”
[berwyn.dsn|[berwyn.HeShe] smirks – that coy, confident, condescending smirk of a smug brat that knows that [berwyn.heShe]’s won. Not that it was a contest or anything to begin with.

“A part of me always knew,” [berwyn.heShe] says as [berwyn.hisHer] legs curl around your back, [berwyn.hisHer] heels digging into your spine between your shoulder blades to keep you locked in place. “There was no replicating the look on your face whenever you blew me. This is where you belong.”|[berwyn.HeShe] at first looks at you with surprise before [berwyn.hisHer] expression relaxes into a cross of forgiveness, understanding – and lust. [berwyn.HeShe]’s quite happy to find you exactly where you are once again.

“To be honest, I was hoping that this would happen,” [berwyn.heShe] says as [berwyn.hisHer] legs curl around your back, locking you in place with your mouth firmly planted around the root of [berwyn.hisHer] cock. “I’m glad you’re as into me as I’m into you, [pc.name]. We’re made for each other.”|At first, [berwyn.name] regards you with a hint of confusion, the drowsiness from [berwyn.hisHer] sleep still lingering a bit. But once [berwyn.heShe] recognizes that you’re exactly where you ought to be, [berwyn.heShe] relaxes and reclines, letting you do what you want.

“Yeah, it’s a pretty great dick, isn’t it?” [berwyn.heShe] laughs as [berwyn.hisHer] legs curl around your back, [berwyn.hisHer] heels digging into your spine between your shoulder blades to keep you locked in place. “I wouldn’t mind waking up to this every morning. And something tells me that you wouldn’t, either.”]

HugLife

Aug 7, 2018
Behold, I have acquired some exclusive footage of B at his computer after finishing the Berwyn/Matiha expac.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
The next project I wanted to do for CoC2 was that dommy dickgirl imp that I had promised in that poll before, but:

In hindsight, making her a dommy pure fem would make her content more distinguished from current imp content, which is all male.

Which would you prefer?

Vote here:
This poll is only going for 15 hours, so get your votes in quick!

Like last time, I'll be putting this poll on Patreon as well. Votes there are worth two!