PLAN B

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
This isn't CoC2 related, but I did some original writing and I wanted to promote it:

I saw this image by Oro97 and was inspired to write a 5,000 word story in a single sitting about a femboy lizard getting felt up a whole bunch by a big, strong wolfman. You can read the full story for $1 on my Patreon and you can read the first half of the story for free here.
Suddenly, Bolla's hand comes down and smack Ijax's ass, square on the left cheek. A quick, powerful action, the clap of his hand on Ijax's butt reverberating through the forest and bouncing off the trees. Bolla thought, and meant, nothing by it: it was something that the men - or, the boys - in Ijax's team did to boost camaraderie. It was meant to be an empty gesture...

... But just as Bolla's hand met Ijax's ass, Ijax froze. He'd been slapped on the ass before, and he usually responded with far less 'camaraderie' than the slapper. He had the respect of his men, but they knew not to overstep their boundaries with him. He had to put up with the mocking and the manhandling all his life, and now, he was in charge.

But... this was different. Something about Bolla and his grip. Something about his size. Something about the way his palm and his fingers landed on his butt. He froze, his tail going erect behind himself - with his dick not so far behind.

"Ooh, damn," Bolla says with a laugh, groping Ijax's ass once before letting go. "It feels just as good as it looks!"

Ijax maintained his stride, his gait not breaking even a little bit. His discipline was on full display, although... a part of him - a big part of him - wanted to berate Bolla. He was in charge. That's not how he's meant to treat his superiors. He had half a mind to wrangle the wolfman by the neck with his tail and choke the life out of him until he apologized. He didn't want to rule his squadron with fear, but there were lines and boundaries that simply must not be crossed.

But... a smaller, lighter, quieter part of him said to be quiet. Bolla was new. He didn't know. They get along well in the field. He's big and strong. He gets one. It wasn't so bad, anyway.

The quieter voice won out.
"I just," Bolla says again, "wanted to, you know..." He pauses again, trying to muster his courage. If ever there was a bad time to lose his nerve, it's when he's sitting on his leader's legs, pinning them down. "Uh... give you a massage. What happened today was... tense. And you performed like a leader ought to. I figured that... maybe you could use a little bit of... pampering?"

Ijax's breath held in his lungs. His lizard tail swished back and forth, agitated... but he didn't strike Bolla with it. He very easily could have. Just adjust the angle a bit and whack Bolla across the face with twenty pounds of lizard limb. And he could make sure that it left a mark, too.

Bolla wasn't slick. He wasn't being coy. He just wanted to grab Ijax's ass again, but this time, he was asking for permission. He wanted to get both of this big, strong, firm hands on Ijax's ass and start kneading them like bread. He wanted to treat Ijax's body like something that belonged to him. Ijax should be outraged. He should have kicked Bolla out of the squad the first time he slapped his ass a week ago. He should shove his tail straight down Bolla's throat until he choked and passed out.

"Proceed," Ijax said instead.

Bastion

Jul 2, 2023
Hey B, I have really been enjoying the Kailani's new content and very much looking forward to part 2. Also looking forward to the Eryka scenes and what is next for you, maybe some new scenes with Nikol and Vrannus, or a new NPC.

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
Im personally hoping for more Lyric stuff but thats what I'm always hoping for. That and Brienne or the orcs but they're not B's.

Bastion

Jul 2, 2023
I do love me some Lyric too, and if I recall there has been mention we might see more in the future, some 'big' things.

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
I might be the only one but I'm always hoping for content that can have the PC be more affectionate towards Lyric. It doesn't have to be anything over saccharin and I might not really know what I'm even trying to say but... Just more happy Lyric I guess. Which isn't really much of a suggestion.

That said, I did manage to brute force my way back to the Vulpine village and I like Kailani's current lot quite a bit. I was worried it would be something like Wargii hold with a lot of broken english which isn't pleasant to read. It was unfounded and quality work.

Reactions: MellowNumel

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Haha, thanks for taking the bait when I was blatantly fishing for comments, everyone.
Hey B, I have really been enjoying the Kailani's new content and very much looking forward to part 2. Also looking forward to the Eryka scenes and what is next for you, maybe some new scenes with Nikol and Vrannus, or a new NPC.
My next project is one that I held that public poll for a while ago: a one-night stand with Astraea. I figured I might as well go to her since I'm currently in an Amazonian-futa kind of mood.
(Speaking of which, I've been thinking more and more on Ivaze, and while I don't want to say she's abandoned, it's been admittedly a bit tough finding the time to work her in anywhere I can. I haven't forgotten! And I know it's unfair to do Astraea before Ivaze, but, well... Savin's paying me for Astraea, and I gotta eat, so)
Im personally hoping for more Lyric stuff but thats what I'm always hoping for. That and Brienne or the orcs but they're not B's.
I do love me some Lyric too, and if I recall there has been mention we might see more in the future, some 'big' things.
Yes! This being the Year of the Dragon, I'd like to write lots of scalies this year, if I can. My personal goal for this year is to write Tall Lyric.

I also wanted to write a small, non-sexy side story of Lyric bravely confronting Arona over the orcish practice of capturing and selling slaves. Lyric, being a victim of orc slave traders, would obviously have Words To Say to Arona about it. It likely wouldn't go anywhere and it definitely wouldn't end in Lyric x Arona x PC sex or anything; it'd just be a way to deepen the interconnected story between the characters in your party.
That said, I did manage to brute force my way back to the Vulpine village and I like Kailani's current lot quite a bit. I was worried it would be something like Wargii hold with a lot of broken english which isn't pleasant to read. It was unfounded and quality work.
I'm kind of hoping that a linguist plays CoC2 and gets to Kailani. I'm not one myself, but I did my best to adhere to a fantasy dictionary and grammatical structure - any word ending with 'o' is a plural form, for instance, and I'd like to know how well I did. Kailani's public doc has footnotes whenever she uses a new fantasy word that translates whatever it is she's saying.
Oh, yeah, Zo is incredible. Granted, her artwork is a huge factor when I see her. She's like "Okay" in her robe, but once that comes off, it's like, "Damn!", but, talking about the writing... when I started my Dark Knight character and had to not help...
It just kills me in my heart knowing she's just broken... seemingly forever... and knowing what amazing things she has in store that are just 'lost'.
Luckily, I still have my main and our little Vai is just fine and I can enjoy all the fantastic scenes.
I've been meaning to write more of Zo's corrupted path. Just her being a big ol' slut for anyone with a heartbeat. Inner peace, maintain balance, independent living - nah, what she needs is a piece innerself; the only balance she needs is each of her holes getting fucked equally; and independence is out the window when she has a need to get some every hour of the day.

MagicGal

Aug 15, 2023
Right above the center of your Dreams
Oh, yeah, Zo is incredible. Granted, her artwork is a huge factor when I see her. She's like "Okay" in her robe, but once that comes off, it's like, "Damn!", but, talking about the writing... when I started my Dark Knight character and had to not help...
It just kills me in my heart knowing she's just broken... seemingly forever... and knowing what amazing things she has in store that are just 'lost'.
Luckily, I still have my main and our little Vai is just fine and I can enjoy all the fantastic scenes.
Yup Zo's content is mint, I don't like the kid content for reasons but it's all love otherwise.

MagicGal

Aug 15, 2023
I've been meaning to write more of Zo's corrupted path. Just her being a big ol' slut for anyone with a heartbeat. Inner peace, maintain balance, independent living - nah, what she needs is a piece innerself; the only balance she needs is each of her holes getting fucked equally; and independence is out the window when she has a need to get some every hour of the day.
Nice, looking forward to it. Been wanting to see that but never bothered with it since it didn't seem like it would get any love.
And I'm honestly anticipating the Eryka content, I also enjoy the interconnectedness of games so doing the "Arona convo" is a nice choice, tho I feel like she gets talked down to a lot as if other ppl aren't complacent in the same activity.
This might be asking for spoilers but I do hopeAstraea content is switch-orientated and not just "Futa fucks you" cause I like her but I play my champ Top/Dom/Equal with no buttstuff if he isn't doing the stuffing.

D'Angelo

Nov 20, 2020
Nice, looking forward to it. Been wanting to see that but never bothered with it since it didn't seem like it would get any love.
And I'm honestly anticipating the Eryka content, I also enjoy the interconnectedness of games so doing the "Arona convo" is a nice choice, tho I feel like she gets talked down to a lot as if other ppl aren't complacent in the same activity.
This might be asking for spoilers but I do hopeAstraea content is switch-orientated and not just "Futa fucks you" cause I like her but I play my champ Top/Dom/Equal with no buttstuff if he isn't doing the stuffing.
Agreed. I would really like content in which the champ pitches for Astrea during this interaction, with the option to also avoid finding himself at the wrong end of a buttfuckin.

Reactions: MagicGal

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
Agreed. I would really like content in which the champ pitches for Astrea during this interaction, with the option to also avoid finding himself at the wrong end of a buttfuckin.
That's the rub for a lot of futa characters for me. If its gonna happen than they're functionally just fully male characters which is unappealing specifially to me. I generally just ignore them.

Reactions: D'Angelo

Bluevirus

Jan 29, 2024
(Speaking of which, I've been thinking more and more on Ivaze, and while I don't want to say she's abandoned, it's been admittedly a bit tough finding the time to work her in anywhere I can. I haven't forgotten! And I know it's unfair to do Astraea before Ivaze, but, well... Savin's paying me for Astraea, and I gotta eat, so)
Oh man I was really waiting for Ivaze. There is so few dommy oral focused content for female (not that I mind the one for futas/femboy, Berwyn still one of my fav dom with that repetition blowjob), I was really rooting for her, I really hope you don't totally ditch her out.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
My next project: a one-night stand with Astraea!

Astraea is a character I made for BerryQuest2, and I'm currently on something of a Big Muscley Amazonian Lady w/ Big Dick stint, so I figured I'd do something with her.
Isn’t Matiha under her watch? Couldn’t she just, you know, interrogate her?

“We have been,” Astraea answers plainly, her face smooth as stone. “And she’s been very cooperative with us. Every question we give, she’s quick to answer. Naturally, we thought that she was trying to lure us into some false sense of security or something, but after confirming the first dozen or so answers with verifiable facts, we realized that she’s just… telling the honest-to-Nareva truth.” Astraea lifts her massive right leg, resting her ankle on her knee. “I won’t lie, it's sort of weird and off-putting.”

Why’s that?

“Because… I don’t know,” she says, furrowing her brow and shaking her head. “It feels <b>wrong</b>. Every answer she gives us, it’s with this dejected, downtrodden, puppy-dog look in her eyes, like she has nowhere to go and nothing more to live for, so there’s no sense in lying. I can barely believe it’s the same witch that mind-controlled Elexis and sucked the magic right out of my body. It’s almost like we got the wrong woman.”

Astraea takes another gulp of her beer. A much, much longer one. Thinking about Matiha – and thinking about how Matiha is acting so innocently with the Narevan mages – is clearly putting her ‘off-center.’

“It’s definitely her,” Astraea says as she lowers her mug onto the bar’s countertop. She uncrosses her legs. “I’d recognize her gigantic, uh, hat, anywhere. But she’s… not the same. Whatever you did to her in that tower really did a number on her personality.”
Given how carefree she is with how she’s whipping around her cock, you’d presume that she prefers to top – but as soon as she realizes what her dick is doing, she’s quick to grab it and guide it away. “Sorry,” she says sheepishly.

You ask her what she has to be sorry for. You’re both naked and you’re both about to fuck – it’s not weird that any part of her body touches you.

“Well, it’s just,” she says, averting her eyes as she tries to put words to thoughts. “I’m normally not so, uh… forward, like this. Normally, I talk with my partner; we discuss what sort of, uh, <b>activities</b> we want to do; and then I polymorph into whatever, and then the night goes on from there. Whenever someone asks me to turn into a big, hulking brick of meat like I am now, it’s always because they want to be dominated, so I just kind of slid into that mindset automatically.”

She looks away and scratches at the back of her head sheepishly. “I guess my dick literally did the thinking for me, this time.”

You ask her whether she prefers to be on top or on bottom.

The question seems to catch her off-guard. Her mouth opens, then closes, the words getting caught behind her lips as she considers her answer for a much longer time than you expected. “That’s never really come up,” she answers honestly. “I’ve done so many things, and <b>been</b> so many things, for the sake of my sisters, that the concept of ‘top’ and ‘bottom’ was never really part of the conversation. It’s always been ‘I turn into X and then I do Y.’ Sometimes I’m on top; sometimes I’m on bottom.”

… That sounds kind of awful. It sounds like they’re using her for their own sake and her own needs come second.

At <b>that</b>, she scoffs with lighthearted derision. “Are you kidding?” she asks. “I know better than to give free rides to anyone that just <b>asks</b>. They have to get me to like them, first.”
Holy hell, this thing must be a foot and a half long of jet-black bitch-breaker, thick and heavy enough that Astraea wouldn’t need a sword to beat Matiha unconscious. It even has a knot! Astraea mentioned downstairs that her body was ‘meticulously crafted to the peak physical form,’ and obviously, that includes this piece of work. Is this ‘plan C’?

She laughs[pc.isBimbo|, heartier this time]. “<b>That</b> was for the ‘afterparty,’” she answers plainly. “We, uh… underestimated Matiha, obviously, but the plan was to bag us a witch, go home to Tychris, and then ‘celebrate’.”

Being a master polymorph must involve a lot of… ‘celebrating.’

“It’s definitely one of the perks of being able to shapeshift any part of my body to any shape I want, yes,” she replies. “All manner of beasts, mythical creatures, other people… if I had to get stuck in any body, I consider myself very fortunate that it was this one, and not, say, the thirty-vined tentacle cock monster I was that one time for the sorority sisters.”

She sighs through her nose as she reminisces. “That was quite a night.”
Free preview doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OsNhkjuPD8Gz8749SKDQGUUeRFmolni6BVV5lTr9_ik/edit?usp=sharing

Full document on my Patreon for $5! It currently has an entire completed sex scene, where PCs with dicks (required) bend Astraea over and rail her. You can give her a reach-around, too, if you're into doing that for your ladies with dicks.
Astraea makes it clear that she considers you to be her personal hero, and she's willing to do anything you want her to do. Yes, she's got tons of muscles and a huge dick, so you can be the submissive kitten for her if you want, but she's totally willing to bend over and take it up the ass if that's what you'd rather. And speaking of, I've written her so that she can take any cock of any size - I normally write 'too big' variants for my characters, but Astraea is a pro and can handle anything you throw at her.
Hi, is there any difference between being poly vs fuckbuddies with Berwyn?
Mostly just talk and dialogue differences. Sex-wise, I don't believe there is a difference between them.
Oh man I was really waiting for Ivaze. There is so few dommy oral focused content for female (not that I mind the one for futas/femboy, Berwyn still one of my fav dom with that repetition blowjob), I was really rooting for her, I really hope you don't totally ditch her out.
I promise I'm trying :(

MagicGal

Aug 15, 2023
Astraea makes it clear that she considers you to be her personal hero, and she's willing to do anything you want her to do. Yes, she's got tons of muscles and a huge dick, so you can be the submissive kitten for her if you want, but she's totally willing to bend over and take it up the ass if that's what you'd rather. And speaking of, I've written her so that she can take any cock of any size - I normally write 'too big' variants for my characters, but Astraea is a pro and can handle anything you throw at her.
eyes-blinking.gif

D'Angelo

Nov 20, 2020
Astraea makes it clear that she considers you to be her personal hero, and she's willing to do anything you want her to do. Yes, she's got tons of muscles and a huge dick, so you can be the submissive kitten for her if you want, but she's totally willing to bend over and take it up the ass if that's what you'd rather.
That's great news, friend! Really looking forward to the content.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated Astraea with 2,000 words! This does a most of the way through topping Astraea and riding her cowgirl, and opting to take it slowly. The scene isn't done yet; you still gotta take all of her big dick inside of you...
And speaking of: your hand goes to her dick, standing upright, so massive that it could be used as a sundial. You push at it playfully with your index and middle fingers, making it bow and bend downward at the root, and when you release, it springs back into place, bobbing back and forth; on the initial swing, a thin line of her pre flings from its tip and arcs as high up as her bottommost set of abs.

Most people would be intimidated by a cock like this. It’s a foot and a half of sheer fuck-meat, designed to fuck all night, go as many rounds as needed, knocking up every bitch it meets. Your fingers don’t even come close to closing around her shaft; the pure <b>power</b> you feel when you grip it has you feel like you’re being <b>allowed</b> to grip it, like you’ve been given <b>permission</b>.

When you jerk your hand upward, a thin rope of her pre leaks from her tip and drips down each side of her cock, soaking into your fingers and dripping down the back of your hand; when you stroke downward, your fingers bump into the obscene, gourd-sized knot, which throbs against your hand, daring you to try and squeeze it, too. Astraea sighs through her nose as her hairless balls, each of them the size of a fist, clench into her body, and another fat dollop of pre jets from the top. At least you don’t have to worry about lubing it.

<b>Most</b> people would be intimidated by a cock like this. But not you. You’re not like ‘most people’.
Honestly… this is nice. You feel like your insides are more cock than they are [pc.vagAss|your pussy’s tunnel|intestines], but the motion is slow, relaxing, accommodating… your turn your head and rest your ear against Astraea’s stomach, right up against one of her abs, and you can hear her heart pumping and the air flowing in and out of her lungs at a steady pace.

Time passes slowly. You don’t exactly count how many thrusts there are in a minute – you’re not even present enough to tell how many minutes are passing. But the feeling of being so full, so stuffed and split apart, of your [pc.vagAss|pussy being forced to yawn and pulled and transformed by something so gargantuan repeatedly pushing inside of you|asshole being stretched and turned into something else entirely as her gargantuan cock abuses it], never leaves your conscious mind, nor does the fact that every thrust you two make against each other have her cock sink just a little bit deeper. With you lying on top of her like this, you have no idea how much more there is to go…

… Until you feel something wider, hotter, and throbbing pressing against your already-taut [pc.vagAss|pussy lips|anal ring]. There’s no way! How much time has it been? Did you pass out? Did the sound of Astraea’s heart in your ear lull you to sleep for a second? You’ve already got all sixteen inches of Astraea’s dick in your [pc.vagAss|cunt|asshole], and–

“D-Do you want it?” Astraea asks you. She continues to thrust upward, and your body, moving automatically, continues to roll back and forth, fucking the obscene amount of cock in your body in and out of your warped hole. That’s… that’s a whole lot of dick. You already feel like you’re a too-small glove that she’s wearing.

Reactions: WolframL

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated Astraea with 3,000 words! This finishes the scene where you ride her cowgirl, slowly and tenderly - and gets started on the scene where you ride her cowgirl, hard and fast, intent on taking those sixteen inches for all they're worth.
Astraea tenses, snorts through her nose, and bites into her lower lip. “[pc.name]!” she grunts animalistically, her eyes shutting tightly. You feel her big, fat balls clench up and press into the crest of your [pc.ass], and then – a warmth begins to bloom from inside of you, starting somewhere deep inside your core and spreading outward at a rapid pace. There’s a small pressure inside of you, like something is repeatedly tapping against your [pc.vagAss|gut|ribs] from the inside trying to get out.

You look down[pc.cupRange flat D| across your chest and down the length of your stomach. There’s an obvious, phallic outline bulging out across your gut, all the way from your crotch to as high as just beneath your lower ribs[pc.heightRange 0 60| before vanishing somewhere inside you entirely]. And as Astraea cums, the more the outline becomes blurred and rounded out. With her knot firmly wedged inside of you, there’s nowhere else for it all to go|, but there’s not much you can see other than your own big, heaving, sweaty tits, bouncing occasionally from the strength of your overactive heartbeat. Instead, you run your left hand along your stomach, tracing it from just beneath your bottommost set of ribs down to your crotch, and you feel the thick, throbbing length of Astraea’s cock pushing out from inside of you, making you bulge obscenely from its girth alone. The more she cums, the less of that outline you can accurately trace as your gut begins to round out from all that jizz, and with her knot firmly wedged inside of you, there’s nowhere else for it all to go][pc.vagAss||… until you feel an uncomfortable surge up from the bottom of your throat. You salivate and reflexively swallow, and you taste warm cum in the back of your throat. It’s a fight to keep all of that thick, sloshing salamander jizz inside of you. Clearly, there’s <b>one</b> place it can all go].
At some point, everything is over: you’re left sitting insensate and thoughtless on top of Astraea’s cock. You feel so full that even breathing is a bit difficult; your insides need the space to hold her dick and her cum and can barely make the room for air in your lungs. It’s a wonder that your veins have the clearance to pump your blood.

You can’t get off Astraea’s lap and you can’t lean forward to rest on her stomach. Her dick is still erect inside of you, forcing you upright, and you’re so full that movement in any direction feels stilted and forced, almost like you’re wearing a body cast. You’re just going to have to… get comfortable, sitting on your knees, feeling most of the cum settle inside your [pc.vagAss|womb|stomach] while tiny streams of it seep from the seal your body has around her knot.

Astraea lies there, her forearm over her eyes as she pants like she had run a marathon. [pc.hasCock|[pc.cumVol 0 1000|She’s covered in a thick layer of sweat|Whatever isn’t covered in your cum is drenched in a thick layer of sweat]|She’s covered in a thick layer of sweat], and her hair is all disheveled, with strands of it sticking to her neck and others hanging off the pillow she’s lying on. Her abdominals are crunched and her shoulders are bulging, each of her well-defined muscles jittering involuntarily from the exhaustion.

Your knees are going to hate you for it, but… you’re just going to have to get comfy.
The more you bounce, the deeper you feel her reach. What was once [pc.vagAss|a cock in your cunt has become a pillar, a fucking obelisk, pounding against the entrance to your womb. When you started, you were stretched taut, but not strained; now, you’re fucking ruined for anyone smaller than the obscenity sprouting off Astraea’s hips, good only for her and for cocks as big as hers[pc.isFertile|. If her polymorphed sperm are viable, then, well, your kids are going to have a fucking runway out of your womb at this rate]|your tight, puckered asshole has become a band nearly the size of your wrist, meant to fit over any cock viable enough for it to squeeze around; what was once just a dick in your butt is now a fucking column, a support beam meant to hold up a building, being rammed in and out of your body. When you started, you were taut, tight, and willing; now, you’re as loose as an old sock, best meant for holding dicks the size of a child’s arm – and you’re still willing, maybe more so than when you started]. Gods, when she cums, you’re going to be more salamander jizz than [pc.race].

Dude_with_bad_english

Oct 11, 2022
My next project: a ONE-night stand with Astraea!
Can you make it, like, a many-night or repetite-night stand? Pretty please? :gedallears:

Because a big strong futa who "willing to do anything you want her to do" is such a rare dish, that makeing it one time event sounds like pure sadness. And cruel. :negaged:

If she can't stays in Marches, then maybe magic can help? Ways Between? Dream meeting?

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
The plan is to make Astraea a normal NPC encounter once we get to Tychris, which won't be for quite a while, unfortunately. I intend to port this scene to her regular sex scenes there so that it's no longer unique and one-off, but until then, the plan is to keep this as a one-night opportunity. I suggest you make a spare save just before approaching her.

And according to her story, she cannot enter the Ways Between - when she encountered Matiha there, she was injured and whatever atmosphere is in there now burns her skin and makes her weak, so she has to do everything the hard way. She's in the area on business and is about to head home when you run into her, and she decides that she could spare one more night before heading home.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
A genie character that I wrote on my own time. She's been sitting in the queue for over a year now.

D'Angelo

Nov 20, 2020
A genie character that I wrote on my own time. She's been sitting in the queue for over a year now.
Was she initially not approved? I remember reading your preview of the scene she becomes a mimic chest if I'm not mistaken, and gives the champ a thorough tonguebath inside her mouth. In the time I thought that was basically what I understand as vore fetish, which is banned in these games. But since my knowledge on the subject is quite limited and the preview seemed harmless I shrugged and ignored. I wonder if that was one of the things that warranted a review.

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
Maybe because there's no such thing as genies? ;)
Maybe they don't exist in Savarra except in Jassiran fairy-tales? Maybe she's secretly a demon, disguised as a big blue djinni kitty cat... come to tease you with you exotic dances and...

Last edited:

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Given that B has talked about her sitting in the review pile until just now with not a word about needing revisions, I'm going to guess that there's absolutely nothing wrong with Oma's content, just that it's taken that long to get around to approving it.

Last edited: