PLAN B

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated BQ2 with 2,000 words! Someone suggested I write a scene where you intimately, non-sexually hug Berwyn/Matiha/Both, so I finished the sex scene where you fuck them and did most of that.

It's been a while since I shilled, so, here's a shill: https://patreon.com/TheLetterB

I should be back to BQ2 on the 17th or so!
Now that you have Matiha’s attention, it’s a bit difficult to ‘surprise’ her with a hug, {first time|so you’ll have to get a bit creative. “What’s that?” you ask inquisitively, pointing to something on the desk behind her.

“What’s what?” she asks, turning around to see what you’re pointing at.

Once she’s facing away from you, you step into her personal space, putting yourself beside her and wrapping both your arms around her shoulders. At first, she fidgets uncomfortably, flinching and trying to get away from you, unused to having someone touch her the way you are – but once you settle against her, she’s quick to melt into your embrace, cooing gently through her closed lips and resting her head against yours.

“Never mind,” you respond playfully.|so you’ll have to resort to the same trick that always works. “What’s that?” you ask, pointing to something on the desk behind her.

Matiha blinks, then smiles wryly. She knows exactly what you’re about to do, but she’s not about to spoil the game. “What’s what?” she asks, turning around with some flourish, giving you her back.

Once she’s facing away from you, you step into her personal space, wrapping your arms around her shoulders. She doesn’t flinch this time – in part because she was expecting it, but in part because she’s learned to enjoy it. As soon as she feels your weight against her, she leans back against you, relaxing herself into your embrace and sighing contentedly through her nose.

“[silly|Chicken butt,” you reply. Matiha grunts in confusion, but says nothing else.|Never mind, I figured it out,” you answer. She moans affirmatively.]

After a moment, you lift your head, and, feeling the motion, she turns hers toward you. Your eyes meet, your noses touching, and you lean in, closing the gap and pressing your [pc.lipsChaste] to hers for just a moment.
After a moment of staying there and basking in each other’s company for a moment, you pull your head back, just slightly enough that you can turn it to face [berwyn.name] properly. [berwyn.HeShe] does the same thing, and you stare into each other’s eyes… before you press forward, your [pc.lipsChaste] against [berwyn.hisHers], for only a moment.

[berwyn.dsn|[berwyn.name] doesn’t move when you pull back, and when you do, [berwyn.heShe] has a smug, wry smile on [berwyn.hisHer] lips, and [berwyn.hisHer] eyes are half-lidded. “Come on, you can do better than that,” [berwyn.heShe] teases you – although you can feel the telltale swish of [berwyn.hisHer] tail behind [berwyn.hisHer] waist. “Kiss me like you mean it.”

You smile back before taking [berwyn.himHer] up on [berwyn.hisHer] challenge, pressing your [pc.lips] against [berwyn.hisHers] longer, harder, but keeping your mouth shut all the same – until you feel [berwyn.hisHer] tongue pry at them, asking for entry. And even then, you only let a little bit in. A taste of what’s probably going to come later.

Once you pull back, [berwyn.heShe] sighs in mock frustration, although the smile remains steadfast on [berwyn.hisHer] face. “I guess that’ll have to do. For now.”

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
It's possible to have Matiha apart from Berwyn so you don't need to have both of them together.

As a "mentor figure," there are no plans like that.

• Sad
Reactions: Forget Me Knot

Forget Me Knot

Nov 14, 2018
Through the Looking Glass
It's possible to have Matiha apart from Berwyn so you don't need to have both of them together.

As a "mentor figure," there are no plans like that.
Does it have to be in a sexual or romantic context, though? Because I'd rather not have those kinds of relations with her. Just wondering what all my options are.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Unfortunately, writing a path where Matiha is your teacher wasn't a thing that was drawn up in the blueprints before I started, and now the project is 110,000 words deep and growing.

If you don't want to have a sexual or romantic relationship with Matiha, you can just dump her off at the Wayfort and forget about her entirely, if you want.

Reactions: Hokusai and Aelana

Forget Me Knot

Nov 14, 2018
Through the Looking Glass
Unfortunately, writing a path where Matiha is your teacher wasn't a thing that was drawn up in the blueprints before I started, and now the project is 110,000 words deep and growing.

If you don't want to have a sexual or romantic relationship with Matiha, you can just dump her off at the Wayfort and forget about her entirely, if you want.
Aww, that’s unfortunate but understandable. Thank you for giving us an alternative option.

Reactions: MellowNumel

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
I'm announcing a new project!

I've had this brain worm in my head for a while now, and I've been working on BQ2 for a little over nine months. I'm starting to go a little stir-crazy and if I don't put a little effort into my brain worm idea, I'm going to burst.

I've wanted to write a genie girl for a while, so I'm getting around to it now. Introducing Oma, the wish-granting genie!

Public doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/132Q5MApb2dMw8bw-9IDM5M7wT5gmVyGZK4TwFdAgFmg/edit?usp=sharing

Oma is, by appearances, a tall elven woman that resides within a dirty, cracked, beaten and neglected oil lamp that you can pull from the Kobold Queen's stash (she's cool with it, don't worry). When you combine the lamp with some Oil of Oliban, light its wick and give it a rub, you get yourself a mystical genie that can grant you three wishes. You can learn everything about what I'd like to do with Oma in the document's summary, which is less than a page long.

Oma is a passion project and she isn't a commission. She isn't biting into my other project work times; I'm just throwing in a few hundred words whenever I get some personal time to work on it.

Because she isn't a commission, though, you'll find her up-to-date doc on my Patreon in the $10 tier. As of this post, there is no difference between the two documents, but all future updates will go to the Patreon doc.

Very excited to work on her and get something a little easier out!

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I remember you mentioned a genie girl as one of your possible companion ideas from a while back before you settled on Agni, nice to see that you're working her into the game in a different form and one with a lot of writing possibilities. Have fun with it!

Reactions: Lone Wolf115 and B

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Had a look through her doc and...

In her freed form she's like....a non-combat folower? How would one call her from the earring? Using an item in inventory like Lyric?

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated Oma with 1,100 words! This finishes her review on the rules of making wishes, front to back.
“The third and final rule is that, similar to how I cannot kill, I cannot raise someone from the dead,” she explains. {Freed|“Although….”

She stops suddenly, her eyes drifting downward as her right hand fidgets towards her abdomen. Her brow furrows in longing frustration, and her upper lip trembles, but she doesn’t continue.

You tell her that she doesn’t have to finish that thought if she doesn’t want to.

She pauses for a moment – and then her melancholy expression is broken with just the barest hint of a smile, playing at the edges of her mouth. “I want to,” she says. “And I’m a free genie, now. And if I want to, that means that I can.”

Still, whatever joy she got from reminding herself of her freedom vanishes as quickly as it appeared. “It’s… more appropriate to say that the third rule is that I cannot grant life. Not that I can’t resurrect someone from the dead – although I can’t do that, either.”

[pc.isBimbo|You stare at Oma blankly, trying to parse what she just said. It’s not that she can’t… it’s that she… wait, what’s the difference?

Oma’s fingers fidget, drawing your eyes to her stomach, and suddenly, the realization hits you. You gasp, covering your mouth with your splayed fingers. Does she mean that she can’t… have a baby?|From the way Oma is sadly patting her stomach, you hazard a guess – is she saying she can’t have a child? Is that what she meant when she said she ‘cannot grant life?’]

“Yes, that’s correct,” she says with a frown. “Returning old life or creating new life… both are beyond my near-infinite powers as a genie. Even if I were to ‘fashion’ a child, it wouldn’t truly be new life: it’d be a conscious extension of myself, sharing my thoughts, feelings, and emotions, and they would vanish the moment my concentration broke. A pale mockery of the <b>true</b> magic mortals possess.”|Once the last word leaves her mouth, however, her normally stern and impeccable gaze breaks, for just the slimmest of moments.

You ask her if what she just told you is the truth. Can she <b>really</b> not raise someone from the dead?

“I <b>cannot</b> raise someone from the dead, [pc.Master],” she barks with the sudden indignation of a starving dog being cruelly teased of some food. “Not a word I’ve said is a lie.”}

Well… you’ve learned everything you need to know about Oma’s wish-granting abilities. She can’t{freed| purposefully} attack anyone; she can’t change someone’s body or mind; and she {freed|can’t grant life|can’t resurrect someone from the dead}.

Three fairly easy-to-remember rules.
Given that I'm only putting in roughly half my normal quota at a time, I should probably be more mindful about how much I preview, haha.

Had a look through her doc and...

In her freed form she's like....a non-combat folower? How would one call her from the earring? Using an item in inventory like Lyric?
I was thinking of having her take up your mainhand slot while she's a follower, and she can be interacted with like Lyric can, via the inventory screen. But that may come with logistical challenges, I realize, so, that might get changed later.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated BQ2 with 4,500 words! This finishes the scene where you hug them both and it gets started on the scene where you let Berwyn fuck you (and Matiha, if applicable).
{first time|“This is where you hug us back, Matiha,” [berwyn.name] laughs. Although there’s a possibility that she really needed the direction.|It takes her a moment to calm down and assess the situation, but, eventually, she remembers how good it felt to hug and be hugged.} Hesitantly, she lifts her arms and wraps them around you both, her right arm around your shoulders and her left around [berwyn.name]’s, and she pulls you to closer to her.

[pc.cupRange flat E|[berwyn.cupRange 0 2|The hug is a bit lopsided, what with Matiha’s chest being significantly larger than either yours or [berwyn.name]’s, but all three of you try to keep that out of mind – for as much as you can keep a large pair of boobs ‘out of mind.’|The hug is a bit misshapen thanks to Matiha and [berwyn.name] each having a pair of cushions on their chests getting in your way, and you being the odd one out, but not one of you is about to complain about the spare padding.]|[berwyn.cupRange 0 2|It’s easier to pull [berwyn.name] in closer to you than it is for you to pull in Matiha, seeing as you both have a pair of ‘cushions’ in the way, but, well, none of you are about to complain – especially not [berwyn.name], who you doubt minds being pressed up against some big boobies.|It’s not an easy hug to initiate or maintain – all three of you have <b>massive</b> boobs getting in your way. But, in a way, that makes it a bit more intimate: all three of you have overcome some harrowing challenges, and this is just another one in the way. Not to mention that it feels great grinding all of your big boobs together, but that’s an activity for some other time.] For now, it’s just you three, enjoying a simple moment together.
[berwyn.cockRange 0 1 2 3|It’s tempting to just dive right into [berwyn.hisHer] cunt and bury your tongue as deep into [berwyn.hisHer] honeypot as you can. A part of you wants to taste as much of [berwyn.name] as possible – to see how deep into [berwyn.hisHer] body you can reach, to smell the heavy musk of [berwyn.hisHer] pussy drive into your nose, to lap up the runoff dripping down the inside of [berwyn.hisHer] thighs. But you don’t want to go in <b>too</b> hard: there’s still a whole event after this to look forward to. Your lips press gently against [berwyn.hisHer] crotch, just a half-inch or so from the spongy petals of [berwyn.hisHer] pussy, without making any actual contact with [berwyn.hisHer] cunt. Enough to really get [berwyn.hisHer] blood pumping… and just enough to scratch that itch in the back of your head that wants more.|There’s not a lot of dick there for you to tend to, and you’re worried that if you go in too hard, you might overstimulate [berwyn.name] and make [berwyn.himHer] cum way too early. It’ll require a delicate touch, and you have an idea on how to get [berwyn.himHer] going without directly touching [berwyn.hisHer] diminutive junk: by kissing and licking at the inside of [berwyn.hisHer] thighs instead, just a few inches below where [berwyn.hisHer] legs meet [berwyn.hisHer] pelvis. It’s a sensitive-but-not-too-sensitive spot, in your experience: dragging your [pc.tongue] along the inside ridge of [berwyn.hisHer] legs ought to be all the stimulation [berwyn.heShe] needs.|With you in the position you’re in, the whole of [berwyn.name]’s body is open and available to you: the sight of [berwyn.hisHer] smooth, fat, low-hanging, leathery balls has your mouth watering and your pupils dilating, and before your mind even processes any other options, you lean in, sucking his left nut into your mouth and gently sucking the weighty ball. The way it rests against your tongue and how the diameter is enough to keep your [pc.lips] pried apart are by themselves deviant enough, but the taste of [berwyn.hisHer] ball on your tongue and the smell of [berwyn.hisHer] musk in your nose is what compels you to gently suck and lightly wash the skin of [berwyn.hisHer] balls with your tongue.|Underneath and in between [berwyn.name]’s legs is surprisingly hot, and the source of that heat is no surprise to you: [berwyn.hisHer] absolutely gargantuan nutsack, each ball roughly the size of your face, both of them hanging smooth, low, and fat halfway down the inside of [berwyn.hisHer] thighs. The heat, the moisture, the <b>musk</b>, it’s enough to make your mouth water and for the sounds of the room to phase out; and the next thing you know, you’re face-deep in the crease between [berwyn.name]’s balls, your [pc.tongue] lashing out and licking at [berwyn.hisHer] left nut again and again, trying to reach a different spot with each pass to taste something new. There’s enough nutsack to keep you busy for hours, and by the time you washed them both, you’d need to start again.]
Most of the update is big walls of parser like this one; it's at the point where shorter, punchier, easier-to-read excerpts are getting less and less common. The sex scene is currently 2840 words and it's, like, one third done.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated BQ2 is 4,100 words! This finally finishes Berwyn fucking Matiha and it just barely gets started on him fucking the PC.
“Gods, I’m never going to take my luck for granted again,” you hear Matiha pant – although the sound is muffled by her fat boobs pressing up against your ears. “I’ve n-never felt intimacy like this before. I’ve never kn-nown what I was missing. And I have you t-two to thank for it!”

You feel [berwyn.name] stop momentarily, changing [berwyn.hisHer] position slightly – and then, picking back up where [berwyn.heShe] left off, [berwyn.heShe] drills into Matiha with all the newfound force [berwyn.hisHer] new position gives [berwyn.himHer]. “[berwyn.dsn|Say you love us, Matiha,” you hear. Or, at least, you think you hear.

“Yes!” she shouts, her entire body clenching around you. All you can smell is the titty sweat that’s built up since you had started. And you don’t let it go to waste by sticking out your tongue to taste it whenever the pressure lets up. “I love you… I love you both!”

“How much do you love us?” [berwyn.heShe] asks.

“With all my heart, body, and soul! I’ll never take either of you for granted!”

[berwyn.name] grunts and pants with exertion before continuing. “Will you cum for us, then?”
Matiha’s body tenses up and her breath catches in her chest. With your face being buried into her titties, you can feel the throb of her heartbeat pick up the pace for just a moment. Her arms and legs scrunch up around you and [berwyn.name], and all of that air in her lungs leaks out of her nose in a single, long, strained grunt that reaches on and on. She’s cumming, and from the feel of things, it’s a <b>big</b> one.

Neither you nor [berwyn.name] slow your pace on her, though: [berwyn.name] continues to fuck her right on through her orgasm, and you’re not about to stop sucking on some big titties until she tells you to. You can’t tell if Matiha is having one gigantic orgasm, or if she’s having multiple in quick succession, but you <b>can</b> tell that everything you and [berwyn.name] do to her is making things last longer for her. Once the air in her nose leaks out, she starts panting like she’s in the middle of a marathon. You can feel her begin to sweat profusely: it rubs against your cheeks and up against your [pc.belly], making things muskier, slipperier, and tastier. She must have really needed it – a combination of her having lived most of her life without any good fucking and her enhanced libido is coming back to her in a big way.

Suddenly, Matiha collapses onto the bed, her arms and legs going slack all at once. Different parts of her body twitch occasionally, from her arms to her legs and especially her hips. When you lift your head from in between her cleavage (an arduous task itself, with how massive her boobs are), you get a good look at her face, and you see her eyes rolled backward, her eyelids half-lidded, and her jaw hanging slack. If she turned her head to the side a bit more, she might just start drooling and her tongue would fall from her mouth.
is it too late to cut down on parsers?
It is approximately 77,426 words too late, yes

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated with 1,800 words!

For the preview: here are two paragraphs, totalling 482 words. The highlighted words are approximately what they'd all be parsed down to - 82 words total.

In this example, the parsers assumed are:
Berry is neutral dominance
Berry is plowing your butt
Berry's got a big dick
Silly mode is on
Berry admitted to loving anal

Change just one thing and you get a whole new sentence.

Have a shill: https://patreon.com/TheLetterB

Should be back to BQ2 on the 7th!

1642951965240.png

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Mmm, delicous parser spahetti, though its nice to see silly mode getting some content lol.

DwingFE

Jan 2, 2021
This is probably the wrong place to ask, and I don’t mean to stir up drama so I apologize in advance - but has B heard from Hugsalright since the whole 'incident'? Do you know if he is feeling any better mentally, now that some time has passed?

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
This is probably the wrong place to ask, and I don’t mean to stir up drama so I apologize in advance - but has B heard from Hugsalright since the whole 'incident'? Do you know if he is feeling any better mentally, now that some time has passed?
One of the writers wrote how situation supposedly transpired.
Comment can be found here.

Last edited:

DwingFE

Jan 2, 2021
One of the writers wrote how situation supposedly transpired.
Comment can be found here.

Having read through Hugs' Twitter posts from last year he seems to paint an entirely opposite narrative of what transpired - so I'm not sure who to believe honestly, but from the sound of his recent posts he still seems upset over the whole ordeal. I know it's none of my business, but regardless of how the situation played out I feel sympathy for him - as someone also dealing with mental issues.

I know I'm being naïve but I do wonder if perhaps there is some way to set his mind at ease over the incident, some way to help him distance himself and "his Berwyn" from "B's Berwyn" and wash his hands of the whole affair.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
I would advise not filling this thread related to B with Hugs and his standings with rest of the developers.

You can make thread about it but people here are genuinely sick of hearing conversation about this subject so I think you would not get the warmest of welcomes.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated Oma with 1,100 words! In this update, she talks a bit about some of her previous masters.

Also: I updated Oma's design a bit so that she has silver hair. The reason is because, a few days ago, I realized that I basically redesigned Urbosa. I'm not against writing Not!Urbosa - I did write Not!Lucario, after all - but I didn't want the design to be so on-the-nose.
“Indeed,” she {freed|says|grunts impatiently}. “My first master was a petty soldier, marching in an army enlisted in an ancient kingdom where Tronarii now stands{freed||. Er… if it still stands}. He was a simple, uneducated man that hardly understood the power of the genie: his first wish was for some softer boots to march in, and the second was to usurp the position of his commanding officer.”

Well… at least he didn’t seem so bad.

“His third wish was for a sword that would slay any person that it touched. His hope was to be such a ‘hero’ on the battlefield that any battle with him in it would be a decisive victory. He wanted ‘songs to be sung about him until the end of time.’”

[pc.isBimbo|Now… you’re not… like, the smartest cookie in the jar, but, like, that doesn’t seem very smart. A weapon that defeated anybody by touching it? How’s he gonna get it out of the sca- the sca- the… the hilt thingie?|… And she said he was an ‘uneducated’ man? Because there’s a pretty obvious issue with a wish like that.]

{freed|Oma looks at you with a mixed expression – one of regret for the future, but totally shameless of the past. “Don’t judge me harshly, [pc.name],” she says, her tone somewhat reserved. “I have no love for my previous masters. My wish, to their exact specifications, was my command. |“You have already proven yourself to be of sharper wit than more than half of my previous masters,” Oma says humorlessly. “}True to his wish, the weapon slew anyone it touched – and he perished the moment he grabbed its hilt. I vanished into the lamp the moment his wish was granted; the sword fell where he last stood, and I imagine it’s rusted to nothing by now.”

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
...you don't quite get the concept of 'in-progress' do you? :p

No, BerryQuest2 and Oma aren't implemented yet, they aren't even done being written yet. But B is nice enough to give us glimpses of what he's working on as he goes, and giving us a chance to gawk at his parser manipulation powers.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated Oma with 2,400 words! This finishes the talking topic where she talks about some of her past masters, and it finishes her backstory, front to back. Are genies born, or are they made? Find out the specifics with Oma.
You have an easy place to start: are genies made? Or are they born?

Again, Oma hesitates, unsure of how to answer the question. Or… from the expression on her face, it looks as if she’s trying to make a difficult decision.

“I’m not certain of how much I’m at liberty to say,” she responds. “There are restrictions for even a genie like myself.” She laughs once again, although this time, it was less out of humor and more out of resigned frustration. “After all, I had rules to granting wishes. There are other rules I must abide by as well.”

But you wished for her freedom. Wouldn’t that mean that she doesn’t have rules to follow any more?

“What you’ve given me, [pc.name], is the freedom to act of my own accord; to not need to answer to a master. That doesn’t mean I don’t have my limitations. You are a free [pc.manWoman]; that does not mean you can suddenly breathe underwater.”

Well… can she at least tell you <b>who</b>, or maybe what, is forcing her into these restrictions?

“Who do you suppose?” she answers cryptically. “Who, or what, would have the authority to cow a genie?”

… One of the Seven.

“Indeed.”
I believe they're talking about Zo, the mute aura lupine monk that's sits opposite of pupperidge farm
Yes, that is who I was referring to.
The description for Berwyn isnt entirely clear. How big are his balls?
I wouldn't know exact measurements off-hand. For his default, 20-inch dick size, I'd estimate maybe apple sized?