PLAN B

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated BQ2 with 1,900 words! This is ALL ONE SEX SCENE, and it's all parser soup. The scene is currently 3,200 large, all-inclusive, and it's only now coming up to the big coom finale.

This is the only salvageable blurb that can be presented.
Your attentions are mostly on what you’re doing to [berwyn.name]’s crotch, but, by coincidence, your eyes meet with Matiha’s across the combined swell of your breasts, with [berwyn.name] still caught between them (and occasionally squirming, making muffled noises, and raking [berwyn.hisHer] tongue and pressing [berwyn.hisHer] lips against random spots inside your cleavage). Without a word spoken to each other, you lean in, your lips finding Matiha’s, and [matiha.isLover|you kiss her with as much passion and fervor as you had with [berwyn.name]. A soft-but-intense, passionate-but-reserved kiss, particularly on Matiha’s side, given from a woman that’s gone most of her life without intimacy and is only now rediscovering it|she kisses you with as much passion and fervor as she had with [berwyn.name]: her mouth open, her tongue surging forward, dancing and mingling with yours as she counts your teeth and tastes your flavor. There’s nothing but raw sexual energy in her kiss – she acts like a woman that’s gone all her life without any physical intimacy, and she’s hell-bent on making up for lost time].]]

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Would need some sort of special action to lock it instead of just swinging too much towards either end of the spectrum.
I mean, would not same stand for locking the variable to dom/sub spectrum? In every case, you are locking the scale so that it can not move up and down or, in neutral lover route, both. I think this more has to do with coding than anything on Bs end since he is implementing all 3 either way.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Hokusai

Sep 23, 2021
Loving Nikol, he's adorable.

But yeah, put a fair bit into him already and he isn't getting subbier.

jambe_fantome

Jun 15, 2021
Hello B, just did the content for dominant Nikol, it was great, seeing him becoming more and more dominant with the champion is very good and completely the kind of experience why i play Corruption of Champion 2 for. Thank you for all your work, i await your Berwyn content futhermore. Is Nikol gonna be expanded upon ?

Reactions: Lone Wolf115 and B

PuppyPrincess

May 13, 2017
Oooh I love him even more now! I like the little touches that come with him being more assertive like grabbing your chin and the buildup to the sex scenes.

Also I love the changes to the "down on you" & "ride him" scenes when you've subbed to him a lot =D My one issue is that there's not more scenes </3

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Hello B, just did the content for dominant Nikol, it was great, seeing him becoming more and more dominant with the champion is very good and completely the kind of experience why i play Corruption of Champion 2 for. Thank you for all your work, i await your Berwyn content futhermore. Is Nikol gonna be expanded upon ?
Thank you very much for this compliment! It's always great to hear that I'm making a big difference in a player's experience. It really helps me drive myself to keep writing.

Nikol is essentially finished but there's room for some expansions, such as capitalizing on the hook I left in where you have sex with both Nikol and his non-runt brother. I was also thinking of writing two more sex scenes, one each for the dom/sub stuff, so you don't need to repeat one of the scenes in order to flip his dom/sub meter over.

Jqraptor

May 16, 2017
How many scene changes are there for Nikol if you dom/sub him? Is there just one Dom/neutral/sub variation for each of the sex scenes, or are there more if you get subby/dommy score extreme enough?

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Sub Nikol surely stammers more than normal.

Don't know how much of it is he really stammering, and how much is he playing the part of the sub for the champ's benefit. I'd say the latter, due to his professionalism.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
How many scene changes are there for Nikol if you dom/sub him? Is there just one Dom/neutral/sub variation for each of the sex scenes, or are there more if you get subby/dommy score extreme enough?
I'm not certain I understand the question, but, all four of his sex scenes change fairly drastically based on how dominant or submissive he is. That said, it's more of a switch than a sliding scale, and once he becomes dominant, he doesn't get more dominant the more you sub to him, since that'd be, like, six times the effort.
Sub Nikol surely stammers more than normal.

Don't know how much of it is he really stammering, and how much is he playing the part of the sub for the champ's benefit. I'd say the latter, due to his professionalism.
Yes, he's acting for your immersion.

Jqraptor

May 16, 2017
I'm not certain I understand the question, but, all four of his sex scenes change fairly drastically based on how dominant or submissive he is. That said, it's more of a switch than a sliding scale, and once he becomes dominant, he doesn't get more dominant the more you sub to him, since that'd be, like, six times the effort.
Yeah that's what I was asking. I read it was modeled on Berwyn and Berwyn had different things depending on how dominant he was toward you. So this is more a switch where he either approaches dom, normal, or sub but not variations based on how much so. Gotcha.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
You have it backwards - Berwyn's system will be modelled on Nikol's, not the other way around.

• Wow

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
That sounds like a coding thing to me, not something that I would have specified. I'll try to remember bringing it up in workchat.
Oh awesome! Anyone know if her vaginal capacity was adjusted already? I don't have a current save to check and patch notes don't state all the bug fixes / changes to go on unless they major. Was going to start a fresh character and just never got around to it.

luciel1331

Oct 20, 2021
Hello, just wanted to say I really enjoy Lyric contents. As someone who's into PC pregnancy but not into pump and dump type, I like how sweet Lyric is to the PC. Also nice to have a guy who's devoted to PC since there is a lot more girls who are devoted rather than guys. I totally second more scenes with Lyric . I also like your new contents: Agni and Nikol! I like Agni's personality and her scenes so far. I'm hoping to see more expansion on her though like perhaps impregnating the PC...? As for Nikol, I played both sub and dom route for Nikol and it was interesting how different he acts. Enjoy the dom/neutral/sub system!

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
On BQ2 this week! Sorry for the delay!

Dropped something like 5,500 words on the document! This finishes up the scene where you fuck Berwyn into the mattress, and it gets started with you doing the same to Matiha - but not before a bit of foreplay.
You crawl onto the bed, making your way to Matiha and straddling her, your arms and legs on either side of her body. Your chest presses against hers, the enormity of her boobs giving you a soft cushion to rest against; you lean in, looking for a kiss, and Matiha gives it to you and then some, with her tongue immediately pressing into your mouth and pushing out from the inside of your cheeks.

While she counts your teeth, you feel her wrist hard at work on herself, and although it’s difficult to hear through the sound of her moaning and the general ambience of you two hungrily making out, there’s the telltale wet noise of a pair of fingers excitedly fingering a sloppy wet pussy. This is a far cry from the woman you knew: a prim, studious woman with a focus on the science[silly| of magic|s], and now she’s so horny that she’s liable to frig herself to an orgasm from a tongue kiss and a pair of fingers before you get to the main event.

Not helping things is that <b>you’re</b> not ready for the main event either: there’s one thing in particular that you’re after, and it’s not a kiss.

After giving her some sugar for a few more moments, you disengage and pull yourself up her body, dragging [pc.cupRange flat D||your own tits across hers, then across her face, then ]your stomach along the tip of her nose until your crotch is pressed up against the bottom of her bust. Your [pc.cock] wedges itself into the bottom of her cleavage, [pc.cockRange 0 12|disappearing into the massive gorge that is the space in between her boobs|snuggling itself into the depths of her boobs, your [pc.cockHead] poking out from the top and being the only thing left visible]. <b>This</b> is what you wanted: a bit of fun with those tits of hers. They’re so huge that they were <b>begging</b> for a pounding.

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
On BQ2 this week! Sorry for the delay!

Dropped something like 5,500 words on the document! This finishes up the scene where you fuck Berwyn into the mattress, and it gets started with you doing the same to Matiha - but not before a bit of foreplay.
No worries, B, thanks for your hard work and Happy Holidays. Chugging along full speed at a time when you have full right to kick back and relax – now that's dedication.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated BerryQuest2 with 3,000 words! In this update, you fuck Matiha in the vagOrAss. There's still a handful of variables and the scene is really bogged down by them, but there's only a few paragraphs left before this scene is done.
The motion of you pulling Matiha’s legs up and her ankles behind her head stirs [berwyn.name] from [berwyn.hisHer] half-comatose state. With shaky arms and legs[pc.cumRange 0 1000|| and with your [pc.cum] still leaking from [berwyn.hisHer] abused body], [berwyn.heShe] eventually stands, putting [berwyn.himHer]self beside you, admiring not only Matiha’s splayed and offered body, but the fact that you’re still ready and raring to keep going.

“[berwyn.dsn|Not bad,” [berwyn.heShe] congratulates, reaching between your bodies with [berwyn.hisHer] right hand and giving your cock a few strokes. “I expect nothing less from the [pc.manWoman] I’ve made into my pet.”|I wish I could go again,” [berwyn.heShe] says forlornly – and to demonstrate just how much [berwyn.heShe] means it, [berwyn.heShe], unbidden, kneels between your bodies and gently kisses your cock, greedily letting it slip into [berwyn.hisHer] mouth for good measure.|Heh,” [berwyn.heShe] laughs once, [berwyn.hisHer] hands going to [berwyn.hisHer] hips and admiring your virility. “Not a lot of people can keep it up like [berwyn.hasCock|we|you] can, [pc.name]. Let’s see you fuck her as well as you fucked me.”]

After that, [berwyn.heShe] takes another position – directly behind you, with [berwyn.hisHer] arms wrapped around your waist. [berwyn.HisHer] left hand goes to the base of your [pc.cock], while [berwyn.hisHer] right goes to your tip; [berwyn.heShe] peers from over your shoulder to help with [berwyn.hisHer] aim. “[berwyn.dsn|Allow me. I’ll supervise,” [berwyn.heShe] snickers.|Let me. Let me experience it vicariously,” [berwyn.heShe] asks, and you let [berwyn.himHer] do as [berwyn.heShe] likes.|Let’s make this a little more fun,” [berwyn.heShe] offers, giving you a single tug.]]

All that’s left is to press in.

And the whole reason you put her into this position was to make it easier for you to fuck her–

[=Pussy=][=Asshole=]
Eventually, Matiha needs to pull away, taking in a big gasp of air when she does; spittle flies from both of your mouths and her tongue hangs slack from her jaw, at least for a moment while she catches her breath. With you still leaning over her body, her legs reach upward and hook behind your neck, ensuring that she has something to help keep them propped up – and that you aren’t about to pull away.

“C-cum inside me,” she begs, her eyes constantly flitting between yours. “I need to f-feel it… I need your cum in my {anal|ass|pussy}! I need to <b>release</b>!” Her left hand, still going hard and heavy at her {anal|pussy to the point of stuffing a third finger into herself and stretching her cunt nice and good|clit, rubbing it back and forth so quickly that it’s shaking the whole bed}, ramps up suddenly. “I need… to cum! I’m,” she starts, then cuts herself off to gasp for breath. “I’m…!” she squeaks again, her voice reaching a higher pitch.

Her right hand reaches up to your shoulder, fruitlessly trying to grab onto it for stability. Her fingernails rake across your [pc.skinFurScalesNoun] in her frenzy, with enough force to make you flinch, but not enough to get you to stop. Matiha’s breath catches in her throat before leaking out in a long, high-pitched squeal, and {anal|her asshole tightens up around you, making your thrusting harder to achieve. You feel more warm, wet fluids splash against your stomach, regularly interrupted by her fingers thrusting into her pussy and stopping the flow as she squirts all across your lower body. From the way her breathing stops and starts, it’s a wonder she doesn’t pass out.|you feel her cunt ripple and clamp onto your invading shaft, milking your length with a surprising amount of grip strength – almost as strong as an actual hand. You feel a single, high-pressure stream of warm fluid splash against your stomach: she’s squirting onto you, with the flow being interrupted by your own thrusts. With how intensely her fingers are rubbing at her clit all the while, it’ll be a wonder if it’s not rubbed raw and desensitized by the time you’re finished.}