PLAN B

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Oh god your going to cover the companions with her as well? That's cool and unexpected.

luciel1331

Oct 20, 2021
Quick question. Not sure if this was already answered but will pc still be able to have babies with Berwyn even after his quest? I think it's been said that pc can't impregnate Berwyn/Wynne bc that would be a LOT of work. But since berry impregnating pc is already in the game will it continue to be there post-quest? Looking forward to more of berry's quest tho!

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Quick question. Not sure if this was already answered but will pc still be able to have babies with Berwyn even after his quest? I think it's been said that pc can't impregnate Berwyn/Wynne bc that would be a LOT of work. But since berry impregnating pc is already in the game will it continue to be there post-quest? Looking forward to more of berry's quest tho!
No; Berwyn's already a massive mess and pregnancy is a whole other beast. I'd have to write PC preg; Berwyn preg (since he can have a vagina); and probably Matiha preg, and that's all on top of everything that this expack already is. I'm tired and broken and I want to finish this damn thing.
will berry get a new combat set in his huge update?
That's actually not my call to make; Berwyn's balancing is currently waiting on his content to finish before we start doing anything gameplay wise.

luciel1331

Oct 20, 2021
No; Berwyn's already a massive mess and pregnancy is a whole other beast. I'd have to write PC preg; Berwyn preg (since he can have a vagina); and probably Matiha preg, and that's all on top of everything that this expack already is. I'm tired and broken and I want to finish this damn thing.
Oh I thought you can use the pc pregnancy for berwyn that's already in the game before. But that's too bad. I understand though. Going through the whole parser soup again would be a nightmare. Just glad to have more Berwyn content. Thanks for your work!

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
B, question, how would one account for pre and post quest Berwyn? Like, in a talk scene and whatever?

Last edited:

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated Oma with 6,300 words! This fills out what Azzyran, Berwyn, Brienne, Brint, Cait, and Etheryn would all wish for. That leaves Kiyoko, Quin, Viviane, and Lyric.
“Anything?” Azyrran asks, and you confirm. “Like… <b>anything</b> anything?” You confirm. “Like… if I asked for the world’s biggest, tastiest cake, I could have it?” You confirm.

Azyrran hums as she rests her chin on the back of her wrist. Her eyes begin to wander and her lips curl and pucker as she thinks about it as hard as she can. She hums again; her fingers go to her forehead to brush away a few strands of hair. She hums again and shuts her eyes tightly, using everything she has to think of what she could want.

“What were we talking about, again?” she asks, but she perks on the spot before you can answer. “Oh, right! Wishing for anything! I was thinking – I <b>could</b> wish for the world’s biggest, tastiest cake. And that’s tempting! But what if I knew how to <b>make</b> that cake myself? Then I could make it as often as I want! And I could make it as big or as small as I wanted!”

So, just to be clear, she’d wish for the recipe on the ‘world’s tastiest cake?’

“What, can I wish for more?” she asks. You confirm, and her eyes go wide in surprise and delight. “Oh! In that case, why stop at cakes? Why don’t I learn <b>all</b> of the tastiest recipes, using all of the best ingredients? I could make all the best cakes, and all the best steaks, and all the best… um… the best… I would make all the worst mistakes!” She giggles at herself. “Since it’s a bad mistake, that means it’d be really, really good. Get it? I just wanted to keep rhyming.”]

You ask Oma if that were possible. Could Azyrran wish for the knowledge to cook the world’s best recipes, using all the best ingredients?
“How many wishes would I get?” [berwyn.heShe] asks, and you tell [berwyn.himHer] that [berwyn.heShe]’d only get one. [berwyn.HeShe] hums again as [berwyn.heShe] considers it. “My life has been so hectic and crazy ever since we met that it’s hard for me to pin down just one thing that I could want. There are the easy answers – arcane knowledge; infinite mana; hell, I’d even take having a weaker libido. An insatiable sex drive isn’t all it’s cracked up to be, you know.”

{freed|Oma starts, sitting upright at that sentence, her eyes wide with surprise. “I have had many masters,” she says, “but… that would be a first. I have <b>never</b> had one that asked for a <b>weaker</b> sex drive. They always ask for larger assets; or the skills to be a better lover; or for an <b>enhanced</b> libido.” She sheepishly laughs once, more to herself than to you or [berwyn.name]. “And here I thought I’ve heard it all.|Oma’s normally stiff and stoic posture breaks: her gazes lowers from yours and her brow furrows in thought. “Huh,” she hums once to herself, looking and sounding like she’s trying to process something she’s never heard before.}

[berwyn.name] gives it some more thought, [berwyn.hisHer] eyes rolling from you, to Oma, to nothing, to the ground in front of [berwyn.himHer], back up to you as [berwyn.heShe] goes through every possibility in [berwyn.hisHer] head. “Okay, I think I got one,” [berwyn.heShe] says after another moment. “It’s… been a long time since I really feel like I could relax. Ever since my business with Mistress Matiha started, it’s always been one thing after another – I can’t even get a good night’s sleep with how overdriven my libido is. And busting a nut doesn’t really buy me any time; if anything, it only makes things worse a little later down the line.”

“So… my wish would be to relax. For these knots in my shoulders to unwind.”
“I’m not sure,” he answers after a moment. He cups his chin with his hand as he considers the options laid out to him. “I’ve never really given it a thought. Everything that I could want in life is already here with me.”

That’s a sweet thought for him to have and all, but you ask him to confirm, just in case: he really wouldn’t wish for <b>anything</b>? Oma is a genie and her powers are near-infinite – Brint could have <b>anything</b> he asked for.

“Yeah, I understand,” he responds, “but all of my needs and wants are met. I’m with good company; I get to test my skills and flex some muscle; I’m seeing the world and going on adventures that I could never go on by myself. I’m really thinking about it, [pc.name], but… I even have some good food waiting for me when we’re done here. I really <b>can’t</b> think of anything more that I could ask for. Anything else would just be excessive.”

… Maybe that was the perspective that you needed when you asked for his input. You asked him to give you some ideas on what to wish for – maybe you <b>don’t</b> need to wish for anything. Maybe you’re just fine with where you are right now.
You ask her plain and simple: {freed|if Oma were still beholden to you – or, better yet, if Oma was beholden to <b>her</b> – what would she wish for? You’re curious.|you’re strongly considering your options for what to wish for from Oma, and you were looking for second opinions. If it were up to her, what would she wish for?}

Cait’s expression falls. “I want my sister back,” she answers.

That’s…

Frankly, you should have seen that coming.

“There’s nothing else in this world that I want more than to have Calla back,” she continues. “What else am I going to wish for? Better clothes? I’m naked most of the hours of the day. A bigger house? We’ve been on the road more often than not.” Her expression falls further, although as downcast as she is, she doesn’t look like she’s about to cry – if anything, all this time together with you has hardened her resolve towards getting her sister back. “I think about her all the time. My prayers are with her before I go to sleep. Calla is all I want.”

TheGSone

Apr 16, 2020
Hey B, I see you did Azyrran, but that's just bimbo Azyrran, right? Also, you forgot to include Etheryn's wish.
Really excited to see this content added. I'm always looking forward to most things you write!

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated Oma with 4,400 words! This fills in what Kiyoko, Quintillus, Viviane, and Lyric would all wish for. That's the last of the companion barks and talking topics; next up is the wishes!
“This is about Oma and {freed|what I would wish for, had I the opportunity, right?|what I would wish for if she were beholden to me, right?}” she asks.

You ask her if she figured that out through one of her divinations.

“No,” she says with a well-meaning laugh. “What else would you call me over for while Oma was present? It doesn’t take a seer to realize what it is you’d like from me.”

{freed|Oma’s own mouth curls into a wry smile, her eyes rolling. “A diviner, and a kitsune, no less. I suppose that makes you beholden to Keros of the Seven?”

“Indeed,” Kiyoko replies.

“Then, if I may… I would suppose I know what it is you’d wish for.”

Kiyoko tilts her head, an eyebrow cocking, and she crosses her arms. She neither accepts nor declines Oma’s invitation. “Perhaps you do,” she says, a playful smile creeping across her face. She and Oma are playing some form of game, but you can’t begin to guess what their thoughts and intentions are. “Go ahead, then.”

“Well, if I knew what you likely know,” Oma says slowly, her words droning as she chooses them carefully, “I would wish for nothing. My hubris is how I became a genie in the first place. A diviner kitsune of Keros would understand that even the smallest word or the slightest incorrect tone could mean a disastrous departure from your intentions. So it’d be better to not bother.”

Kiyoko stands still for a moment, absorbing Oma’s words and logic – and eventually turns her eyes toward you. “She’s right.”
“Let me tell you some short stories,” she begins sadly. “Previous masters have asked for long-term partnerships before, but it never ends well. I’ve been asked to be ‘the perfect wife:’ someone that never disagrees with their partner and is willing to do whatever they want. A slave by another name. And that sort of relationship degrades when they realize that they don’t have a wife – they have a sock puppet that provides no personality or challenge, and although they are ‘beholden’ to me, it’s usually not five years before their eyes begin to wander.”

“Other masters have asked for me to be their wife, with no other stipulations, with the intent that they want me to stay as I am, with no obligations – but the fact that they use their wish, something I am <b>bound</b> by the machinations of the lamp to grant, for my hand in matrimony, is fundamentally paradoxical. I was their wife in name only, and remained as a slave to them and the lamp both. I could never love them the way they wanted. They wished for the caged bird to fly free, but only if it never flew away from them.”

Oma looks straight ahead at Quintillus, her expression unchanged. “I could grant you your wish, of being your buxom wife and giving you your cuddles and your loving – but ‘love’ is not something that can be manufactured or granted. You’d eventually realize that the life you wanted was fake.” She pauses and swallows. “And I could not give you your eight children. Life is not something within my power.”

Quintillus stands stock still, absorbing everything Oma says. He breaks eye contact to look into his empty tankard; despite its vacancy, he swishes it around as if stirring some leftover ale within it. “So, yeah,” he eventually replies. “I wouldn’t know what else.”

{first time asking Quin|With that, he turns to leave.

“Oh, and Quintillus?” Oma calls. His ears perk on his head and he turns on the spot, back towards her. She smirks wryly and snaps her fingers once.

Quintillus’s grip on his tankard gets loose as he’s caught be surprised by the sudden weight within it. When you both peer into the mouth of the cup, you see that it’s been filled to the brim with clear, frothy ale once again.

He laughs once and raises it to Oma in toast. “Cheers,” he says, taking a swig before turning back to the campfire.
“I’d been considering that myself for a while, now,” she replies. A smirk crosses her face as she leans backward, her hand cupping her chin while she regards Oma. “That’s not the easiest question to answer. On the one hand, I could have <b>anything</b>… but I feel like I’d need to be especially careful with my word choice. I wouldn’t want to wish for something and have my intentions backfire on me.”

{freed|“Well, that’s just depend on what it is you’d wish for,” Oma replies, her tongue snaking out from the corner of her lips. But, you note, she doesn’t explicitly try to assuage Viviane and her concerns.|Oma, as usual, stands totally still and expressionless. Whether Viviane is right or wrong, she’s not saying.}

“And besides,” Viviane continues, “with the correct application of the fundamentals of magic, and with enough training and understanding, there’s not much I wouldn’t be able to accomplish on my own. And that sounds more fun to me.”

So, she wouldn’t wish for anything? She’d rather work to obtain the level of magical expertise to be able to conjure anything she’d wish on her own?

She hums, her eyes squinting and her nose scrunching as she puts a bit more thought into it. “You know what? I think it’d depend on how many wishes I got.” She turns her eyes towards you. “For the sake of argument, how many do I get? I know you {freed|had|started with} three.”

Let’s say she only gets one. What would she wish for with just one?

“Nothing,” she answers. “One wish isn’t enough for me to get what it is that I truly want, and I’m not risking being turned inside-out by semantics or whatever.”

Okay… what if she had two? That’s your final offer.
“Oh!” Lyric says with a sudden start, jumping up on [lyric.hisHer] ankles. [lyric.HisHer] eyes light up like [dayNight|the sun in the day sky|the stars in the night sky]… but just as quickly, [lyric.heShe] settles down. “Oh,” [lyric.heShe] says again, as if [lyric.heShe] just realized that [lyric.heShe] had done something wrong. [lyric.HisHer] expression falters and [lyric.hisHer] tail hangs limp at [lyric.hisHer] waist, lying against the dirt beneath [lyric.himHer].

You tell [lyric.himHer] to speak [lyric.hisHer] mind. You invited [lyric.himHer] for [lyric.hisHer] opinion, after all; it’s not like you’re going to get mad for whatever it is [lyric.heShe] wishes for.

Lyric looks away from you, not in embarrassment, but in shame. “Please don’t take this the wrong way,” [lyric.heShe] says. “Being with you is some of the most exciting and fulfilling moments of my life, [pc.name]. I know I nearly froze to death in the snow when you found me, but that was among the best days of my life, and I’ll follow you to the ends of the world and back for it.”

[lyric.HeShe] stops, lowering [lyric.hisHer] nose to the ground sadly. “I,” [lyric.heShe] stutters. “I want to go home. Back to the south. Back to my village.” [lyric.HeShe] blinks once, hard, and takes a deep sigh through [lyric.hisHer] nose. “I guess it’d be empty, now, though. I’m the only one that managed to escape slavery. I guess… a more apt wish would be to live in a different time, where my village was never raided.”

You tell Lyric that [lyric.heShe] doesn’t need to justify [lyric.hisHer] wish to you. [lyric.HeShe] was a slave; wanting to correct that time in [lyric.hisHer] life is something you understand completely.

“Not even just me, though,” [lyric.heShe] continues. “My whole village was raided and kidnapped by orcs. Not even our Village Mother stood a chance. I love you, [pc.name], but… I’d… want that undone. It’s not just for my sake. I can’t begin to imagine what the others are going through right now.”
I should note that Viviane's example is a bit out of date; these excerpt screenshots are from my work document, not the up-to-date Patreon document.
Hey B, I see you did Azyrran, but that's just bimbo Azyrran, right? Also, you forgot to include Etheryn's wish.
Really excited to see this content added. I'm always looking forward to most things you write!
Bimbo Azzy and Normal Azzy have the same wish, just worded differently. Dragoon Azzy wouldn't wish for anything.
Etheryn's wish would be to get her cage off; when that fails, she would instead wish for prosperity for the Winter City, followed by Oma's freedom.

And thank you!

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
It's something that's been future-proofed in the parser for a while now; she has a personality parser kind of like the Champ does, and 'Dragoon' is one of its three options. Presumably it's an alternate gear set for Azzy of some description but anything more than that is: :iiam:

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
On BerryQuest 2 this week! Tied up some loose threads regarding making Berwyn your permanent dom or sub. Going to port the cock worshipping tomorrow.
Honestly, you’ve come to the conclusion before he asked the question. And you don’t need your mouth to be available to answer: you can reply by pursing your lips and hollowing your cheeks, fellating [berwyn.hisHer] thumb properly and moaning like the slut that you are for [berwyn.himHer].

“I’ll take that as a ‘yes, I want you to fuck me stupid whenever you’d like,’ [berwyn.heShe] says, snickering as [berwyn.heShe] drives [berwyn.hisHer] thumb deeper into your mouth and pressing it against the inside of your left cheek. You nod slowly and dumbly – you’ve kind of checked out and you’re just going along for the ride at this point. All you really need to understand is that [berwyn.name] is going to keep fucking you, and really, that’s all you wanted from the beginning.

Eventually, [berwyn.heShe] withdraws [berwyn.hisHer] thumb from your mouth, but you keep it open with your tongue hanging out, expecting [berwyn.himHer] to replace it with something else – something [berwyn.hasCock|longer, fatter, wetter, and tastier|warmer, more contoured, wetter, and tastier]. But the only thing you get is another laugh from [berwyn.himHer].

“Now, did you come for anything other than this [berwyn.hasCock|dick|pussy]? Or would you like to get straight into the heat of things?”
It takes you a moment for you to collect your bearings – and your senses, what with [berwyn.name] fucking your mouth with [berwyn.hisHer] thumb – but, eventually, you open your eyes and look at [berwyn.hisHer] own. [berwyn.HeShe]’s got a wry, smarmy smile plastered across [berwyn.hisHer] face, like [berwyn.heShe] knows [berwyn.heShe]’s got you exactly where [berwyn.heShe] wants you.

Perhaps [berwyn.heShe]’ll be in for a surprise, then: you reach up to gently pull [berwyn.hisHer] thumb from your mouth, and you tell him that, as hot as it is when [berwyn.heShe] fucks you, you don’t want that to be a permanent, forever-thing. Sometimes you might want to be on top. You know [berwyn.heShe]’s currently on a sexual confidence high right now, but [berwyn.heShe] still needs to share now and again.

The smile vanishes from [berwyn.hisHer] mouth and [berwyn.hisHer] eyebrows shoot straight up in surprise. “Oh, wow,” [berwyn.heShe] says. “I thought for <b>sure</b> you were going to say yes.”

You ask if [berwyn.heShe]’s disappointed.

“No,” [berwyn.heShe] replies with a shrug. “I mean, you’re already letting me fuck you senseless whenever the mood strikes me. We don’t need to put any more emphasis on it than we are right now if you don’t want. I just thought it’d be a hot idea.”

You know that your [pc.nipples] are hard as pebbles right now, and your [pc.hasCock|[pc.cock] is straining against your [pc.lowerGarments]|[pc.vagina] is wet enough to start dripping down the inside of your thighs], and you know that [berwyn.heShe] probably knows that, too… but [berwyn.heShe] isn’t drawing attention to it. [berwyn.HeShe]’s being sincere.

“Now, with that behind us: was there anything in particular you wanted?” [berwyn.heShe] asks, before [berwyn.hisHer] mouth turning up in that crooked, smarmy smile of [berwyn.hisHers]. “Maybe to exercise your want to switch things up now and again?”
“Yes, hello, [pc.name], hi!” [berwyn.heShe] says, perhaps a little too loudly. [berwyn.HeShe] takes a deep breath to try and calm [berwyn.himHer]self down, but, given how quickly [berwyn.hisHer] tail is still going, it’s not quite working out. “Hi,” [berwyn.heShe] says again, a deep red blush spreading across [berwyn.hisHer] dark-tan face.

You smile – part in how adorable [berwyn.heShe] is being with you, and part in knowing what <b>exactly</b> it is that [berwyn.heShe]’s after from you. You reach forward and rest your palm on [berwyn.hisHer] head, rubbing it back and forth and scritching underneath [berwyn.hisHer] hair between [berwyn.hisHer] large, triangular ears – and just like that, [berwyn.heShe]’s practically putty in your hands. [berwyn.HisHer] eyes close and [berwyn.heShe] quietly swoons to [berwyn.himHer]self, rocking back and forth underneath your touch.

You tell [berwyn.name] that you want to talk to [berwyn.himHer] about something.

“Mmmm, yeah?” [berwyn.heShe] drones, totally lost in the feeling of your exquisite headpats.

You continue that it’s about how you to do it. How you have sex.

“Sounds like a good idea to me,” [berwyn.heShe] says, the corners of [berwyn.hisHer] lips curling upward mischievously. “Y’want me [berwyn.lovesAnal|on my knees again? I’m in a bit of a [pc.hasCock|cock-sucking|pussy-eating] mood, myself, for you|face-down, ass-up again? You’ve already got me to admit to loving it in the ass, and now I can’t stop thinking about it]….”

It’s about something else, actually. You’ve noticed that you’ve been taking charge a lot in the sex between you two: you’ve been taking the dominant role, with [berwyn.himHer] as your delightful little subby bottom that’s all too eager to take it.

“Mmmhmm,” [berwyn.heShe] moans through a pursed mouth. You sort of wonder if [berwyn.heShe]’s even paying any attention to you.

And you can’t help but notice that [berwyn.heShe] really, <b>really</b> seems to enjoy it. Moreso than usual lately, in fact.

“Mmmhmm.”

You continue by asking: wouldn’t it be better if… that was how it always was? With [berwyn.himHer] on the bottom, beneath you, taking you as you require of [berwyn.himHer], and making [berwyn.himHer] cum hard enough to make [berwyn.himHer] forget [berwyn.hisHer] name every time you two had sex?
You don’t remove your hand from the top of [berwyn.hisHer] head, but you lift your free hand towards [berwyn.hisHer] chin. You lean the side of your finger along its bottom and you gently swish the cap of your thumb against [berwyn.hisHer] soft, plush lips; not quite asking for entry, but suggesting it. And [berwyn.hisHer] mouth opens, almost automatically, to receive it – or anything else – if you wanted.

You tell [berwyn.himHer] that you can tell that it’s not an easy decision for [berwyn.himHer] to make. At least, not if [berwyn.heShe] thinks about it too much. Maybe [berwyn.hisHer] head’s just putting too much effort into it; what does that rest of [berwyn.himHer] say? [berwyn.HisHer] chest? [berwyn.HisHer] heart? … [berwyn.HisHer] groin?[berwyn.lovesAnal| [berwyn.HisHer] ass?]

The blush on [berwyn.hisHer] cheeks deepens in color as [berwyn.heShe] follows your advice and listens to every part of [berwyn.hisHer] body except [berwyn.hisHer] head. “They,” [berwyn.heShe] stutters. “I… I just want you, [pc.name][matiha.isLover|. You and Matiha|. You and Matiha]. I can….”

You wait patiently.

“I can be… whatever you want me to be,” [berwyn.heShe] admits. “You’re too good at what you do to me to want anything else. If you want me to be on bottom from now on, then… let’s do that. I’m all for that.”

That’s a good [berwyn.isWynne|girl|boy]. You rub [berwyn.hisHer] head between [berwyn.hisHer] ears as you tell [berwyn.himHer] what a good [berwyn.isWynne|girl|boy] [berwyn.heShe] is. And it only makes [berwyn.hisHer] tail wag faster.

If you don’t have the inclination to do anything else while you’re here, then you two could head over to the bedroom and celebrate your new positions with each other….

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
The blush on [berwyn.hisHer] cheeks deepens in color as [berwyn.heShe] follows your advice and listens to every part of [berwyn.hisHer] body except [berwyn.hisHer] head. “They,” [berwyn.heShe] stutters. “I… I just want you, [pc.name][matiha.isLover|. You and Matiha|. You and Matiha]. I can….”
Does the "matiha.isLover" parser have three results, which leads to there being two instances which say the same thing, so a third case just doesn't result in any text?
(Also how on earth did I only just now realize she's Matiha, not Maitha)

Tenalc13

Mar 16, 2020
Now it is clear what our companions want. It's even clear what Quinn wants. And Viv's wish will be revealed when she is added to the game....
but what is Kiyoko talking about. Like there are always some secrets... This woman is driving me crazy o_O

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Does the "matiha.isLover" parser have three results, which leads to there being two instances which say the same thing, so a third case just doesn't result in any text?
(Also how on earth did I only just now realize she's Matiha, not Maitha)
The parser is [matiha.isLover|Matiha is lover|Matiha ia fuckbuddy|Matiha is not present, i.e. she's in the Wayfort]

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Now it is clear what our companions want. It's even clear what Quinn wants. And Viv's wish will be revealed when she is added to the game....
but what is Kiyoko talking about. Like there are always some secrets... This woman is driving me crazy o_O
She's a servant of the trickster, the way he works is much like a genie. Wording is important to what your asking for.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Matiha generally doesn't act differently towards you regardless of Berwyn's domminess. That would be one more parser to add to the already-too-large pile.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated BerryQuest2 with... uh, like, 20,000 words! This ports Berry's current Cock Worshipping scene and gives it all his current parsers.

Since it's not new content, you can read it all for free here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1riJwqsXiqS635OGyjFz6JnlY8F9p2EByUFCfpENGE0U/edit#

If you want to read subby Berry or neutral Berry and if you can work through the parsers to see how the PC would cock worship tiny dick Berry, and how Matiha would differ from Cait in how she would join you in doing it, this doc is where you'd look it up.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Also, updated Oma with 2,400 words! This finally gets started on the wishes she can grant the PC, and it starts with an easy one: wishing for wealth. That can't backfire, right?

Features inputs from Arona, Brint, Agnimitra, and Lyric!
You’ll ask for an easy one: you want wealth. The modern world of Savarra revolves around money: kingdoms are raised and destroyed by it; fortunes are built on it; survivability depends on it. You never want to have to worry about money ever again, and with Oma’s powers, you can make that a reality.

“You must be more specific,” Oma cautions. “Define ‘money.’”

The first thought that you have is to wish for electrum. A massive – maybe infinite, if possible – pile of electrum coins that could be used to purchase any good or service you could ask for. But you think better of it: there are better, more valuable things than electrum in this world. Silver and gold both come to mind: a single gold coin is worth so much more than a single electrum coin.

But you know that there’s even more valuable metals and minerals out there. You could wish for diamonds, but that might be going <b>too</b> far – diamonds are nearly impossible to break or cut, and nobody would want to buy, or even be able to afford, a gigantic diamond off of you.

So… what about platinum? Platinum is worth more than gold. You tell Oma that you want enough platinum to solve any money issues you might have for the rest of your life.

“You must use the magic word,” she says, tilting her head and smiling at you.

You say it again, then: <b>you wish for enough platinum that you’ll never run out of money again.</b>
Just as you turn away from Oma, you see a flash of green out of the bottom corner of your eye. “Um!” you hear Lyric say, [lyric.hisHer] undivided attention on the gigantic platinum ingot sitting away from the camp. [lyric.HisHer] pupils have dilated to the point of encapsulating [lyric.hisHer] whole eyeballs, and [lyric.hisHer] tail wags with enough force to drag [lyric.hisHer] whole ass back and forth with its momentum. [lyric.HisHer] hands are clasped together at [lyric.hisHer] chest, and a thick waterfall of drool drips from [lyric.hisHer] mouth, which [lyric.heShe] wipes away with the back of [lyric.hisHer] arm from time to time, but it doesn’t stop the slobber from coming.

“Um,” [lyric.heShe] says again, [lyric.hisHer] eyes going back and forth between you and the ingot again and again rapidly. “Um. Are you. Are you. You know. Um. Are. Are you. Gonna. Are you gonna. [pc.name]. Are you gonna eat that? Um. ‘cause. Um. You know. Kobolds. I’m a kobold. You know. Eating? The metals?” [lyric.HeShe] wipes away another layer of drool. “That’s a lot of metal. A lot of. A lot of <b>delicious</b> metal. I could, you know. If you had no plans or anything. That’s. I could. You know?”

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Also, updated Oma with 2,400 words! This finally gets started on the wishes she can grant the PC, and it starts with an easy one: wishing for wealth. That can't backfire, right?

Features inputs from Arona, Brint, Agnimitra, and Lyric!
Ah yes, the platinum. If the permanent enthiccening of Lyric does materialize, I might fudge one wish on purpose.

Reactions: valkyr42

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Technically updated BQ2 with 4,400 words!

We're onto Matiha's solo content now! This whole update focuses entirely on her if you choose to move her into the Wayfort.

Public doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HNIBt86DY8IjtcBF94JtPuBxAueCrIQM0EKZed0jrP0/edit

All future updates will be on a doc on my Patreon, as usual: https://patreon.com/TheLetterB
A blossom-pink blush spreads across her face that deepens the longer she stares at you. Eventually, and with some effort, she manages to pull herself away, whipping her whole head away from you and causing the summit of her hat to sway. “You again,” she says with a tone that blends venom with honey. But she says nothing more.

You remember everything that had happened to bring Matiha here to the Wayfort from the Ways Between, but you also remember that Matiha was unconscious from the climactic ending to you carrying her through that portal. You tell her that you come in peace[pc.isDK| (for now)] and you ask her what she remembers.

“Frustratingly little,” she answers, refusing to look toward you. “The last thing I rightfully remember is….”

Her expression, and her gaze, fall to the floor. She crosses her arms underneath her bust and tilts her head so that the brim of her hat conceals her face from you.

“Is Berwyn alright?” she asks you instead. “He destroyed my rune stone, I remember that. And I jumped onto it before it could detonate. My only thought at the time was to protect him.”[berwyn.isWynne|

You opt not to tell Matiha about Wynne’s metamorphosis into who she is and what her identity is now; the whole story, involving infinite mana, and reconstituting bodies from nothing, would perhaps be a bit much for her to absorb. And it’s perhaps not your place to say, anyway.]

You tell Matiha that [berwyn.isWynne| she’s fine – or, he’s fine. You apologize and pass it off as misspeaking.|he’s fine]; she doesn’t need to worry herself over what had happened after she jumped onto that exploding rune stone. After all, you’re here, alive and well: it’s fair to say that Berwyn would have survived the blast without a scratch either, thanks to her.

Matiha stands still, listening to your answer. After a moment, she turns her head ever so slightly, lifting the brim of her hat so she can at least look toward you, if not <b>at</b> you. “May I see him?” she asks, her voice lilting upwards in pitch slightly. “Berwyn is normally with you, isn’t he? Is he here now?”

[pc.isDK|Y|With some hesitancy, y]ou tell her that it may not be in either of their best interests if they met right now. Berwyn was in a pretty bad emotional state after everything that had happened, and speaking with him now might open up some wounds for them both. Perhaps it’s best to let time heal their wounds.

Her arms pull in tighter against her body, hugging herself across her stomach at your words. “I see,” she says after another stiff, empty moment between you two.
You ask her what she intends to do next.

[wayfort.stateABC|“Try not to freeze to death[dayNight| tonight],” she says sarcastically. But then, s|S|S]he sighs in dejection. “I don’t know. When I awoke in the courtyard, I had nothing but the clothes I’m wearing now. No fortress; no enchanted stone holding thousands of years of ambient mana; no idea where I was; and nobody to rely on[wayfort.stateABC|, much less near me at all, out in the middle of nowhere].” She lifts her head for the first time since you two first started talking, but she doesn’t look at you: she stares off into the upper edge of the room, looking at nothing in particular. You can finally see her eyes underneath the brim of her hat – they’re moist with tears that as welling in their bottoms. “On the one hand, I took it as an opportunity to start over. I’ll be the first to admit that I wasn’t the kindest woman in the world these past few years. Starting over as a nobody would have been a blessing.”

Matiha looks back down, hiding herself behind the brim once more. “But on the other, I have nothing. Nothing. Nobody. Not Berwyn, not even Elexis. And Hawkethorne isn’t my home. The idea of starting from absolutely nothing is….”

She stutters. “It’s scary.”[pc.isDK|

She’s putting up a convincing act, but you’re pretty sure it’s crocodile tears to try and make you sympathetic towards her. It might not be, of course, but you’re not soft-hearted enough to assume from the start that she’s being sincere.

But even still… eh. It doesn’t cost you anything for her to stay here. And besides, she’s hot. Maybe she’ll repay your generosity later.]
“The second problem is… somewhat related,” she says. Her left hand goes to her leg, her palm stroking along her exposed thigh, attracting your eyes to her hips from the movement. Once she notices your gaze has shifted, she starts grinding her hips together. You can’t tell if it’s all intentional. “My libido has <b>skyrocketed</b>. I… I don’t know what caused it and I’m having… um….” She clears her throat again and twists her head, too embarrassed to look at you. “I’m having… trouble… ‘containing’ it.”

[pc.isDK|Ah, that must have been the noise that you heard coming from in here earlier.

She lets out an exasperated sigh, letting out all of the air in her lungs at once. “Indeed,” she squeaks.|“‘Containing’ it?” you ask, before immediately regretting it. What she meant became obvious the second you said it out loud.

“Do you need a more detailed description?!” she hollers. “You heard the noises earlier. I was trying to ‘wrangle’ my own damn body until it behaved! I don’t think I need to explain it any further!”

You don’t say as much, but… it’d be kind of hot if she did, though.]

“With these two issues combined, you can see how I’d really rather appreciate it if you’d either leave me alone, or you fffffffffffuuuhhhhh….” She lowers her hat over her eyes once again with her right hand, but her left hand can’t seem to find a comfortable spot to stay on her body. It flits between hanging limp at her thigh, to resting on her breast, to, probably unintentionally, running it over the cap of her nipple before wrapping it around her stomach protectively. “Either you leave me alone, or you fffff… you haaaaaa… you….” She lowers her voice. “You help me deal with it.”

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated the Matiha Solo and the BQ2 doc! All together, it's something like 29k words!

This is all porting existing content and some minor clean up. It also adds in four sex scenes for solo Matiha by The Observer and one scene involving all three of you being girls, by Gardeford! Since these updates involve content by other writers, in the interest of fairness, I won't post snippets or shill for my Patreon this time.

This could be the end of the BQ2 content, front to back and top to bottom, but idk, I still kind of want to write the PC worshipping Matiha's pussy. I'll sleep on it.

Dreamer44

Apr 25, 2020
Updated the Matiha Solo and the BQ2 doc! All together, it's something like 29k words!

This is all porting existing content and some minor clean up. It also adds in four sex scenes for solo Matiha by The Observer and one scene involving all three of you being girls, by Gardeford! Since these updates involve content by other writers, in the interest of fairness, I won't post snippets or shill for my Patreon this time.

This could be the end of the BQ2 content, front to back and top to bottom, but idk, I still kind of want to write the PC worshipping Matiha's pussy. I'll sleep on it.
Good to know. This project is going to be amazing.

If I may suggest, why not submit the Quest now and take a time to rest from it? Recover from the burnout from a year of writing Berry and Matiha by going over other projects, and return to add the pussy worship when you are refreshed.