PLAN B

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
Loving Lyric with her boobs.. hot damn. Well if she's growing in height, I hope she wont be in the champs backpack for much longer. Even flat chested Lyric looks like a girl, very girly face.

Alfenjeiser02

Jan 1, 2020
Any chance that Lyric becomes a combat partner, I see her as an alchemist rol

Acid Flask / Estrus Flask / Smoke Bomb / Could be one of his abilities

Her ultimate would be a peach style hip strike, with max electrun it would be the strongest smash attack in the game :p

Attachments

• peach.jpg
    peach.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 19

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
Any chance that Lyric becomes a combat partner, I see her as an alchemist rol

Acid Flask / Estrus Flask / Smoke Bomb / Could be one of his abilities

Her ultimate would be a peach style hip strike, with max electrun it would be the strongest smash attack in the game :p
The deadline for creating companions passed a long time ago, and even if that wasn't the case, there's a one companion per writer limit, and B's already got Agnimitra and Berwyn. You'll have to settle for throwing Lyric at enemies.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Two new pics from winemomicorn once again! Lyric experiments with some alchemy and comes up with a potion that makes them twice as tall - but their clothes don't grow with them because that's kinda hot. Includes male (or maybe just flat-chested female, if you prefer) and female versions!
Hooo boy, now I wish we could have this happen in game...

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Sorry for the delay, but I've updated Zo preg with 10,000 words! Do everything from witness Vai open his eyes, to play peekaboo, to go on a walk with your family around the grove, to convince Vai to give you and Zo some alone time in this update.
When you enter Zo’s grove, the woman herself is sitting at the entrance to her house, on top of a felled log that she’s whittled the top down to make into a sitting bench for herself. Vai is in her arms, his face buried into her chest, and with her gi parted slightly; from the motions of his head, it looks as though she’s nursing him. Must be {breakfast|lunch|dinner} time.

Her ears perk when she hears your footfalls on the gravel leading to her home, and she looks up at you as you approach; when she realizes it’s you, she smiles, but she doesn’t wave to you – her arms are busy holding onto Vai while he eats. You take the initiative and sit beside her; when you do, she leans into you, her head resting on your shoulder. Looking after a baby like Vai, especially if he’s <b>this</b> hungry so often, must be rather taxing.

… Looking at Vai from this angle and watching him nurse from Zo unlocks some… interesting thoughts that you’ve never had before. Breastfeeding is a perfectly natural and important part of child-rearing, but the occasional memory of you being in a <b>very</b> similar position not so long ago keeps coming up. Is that weird? Would it be weird if you asked Zo if you could have some later? Her breasts are larger than when you first met her, and now you’re given a perfect look down the cleavage of her enlarged boobs. Is this a common train of thought with new parents like yourself?

Zo nudges you once, hard, with her elbow; she doesn’t need to read your aura to know exactly where your looking, and she can probably guess what it is you’re thinking. Maybe you should… stop thinking them. For now. You’ll have… more intimate opportunities to explore her as you like later.
When you enter Zo’s grove, you see her just beginning to emerge from her shack, with Vai in her arms, coming out after doing what looks like some washing for her own outfit, based on how clean it is on her body. Vai rests on his back, snuggled up against her chest and resting on her right arm; when Zo sees you, she smiles and waves to you, beckoning you towards her.

You step up to her and greet her with a kiss that only lasts a second; passionate, but not in a hurry. Your left hand goes to her back to embrace her, your arm going down diagonally across her back and your hand stopping at her hip. You lean in to Vai, pressing your nose against his to say hello; when you make contact, his nose sniffles and flexes left and right, as if he’s about to sneeze, but it never comes.

However, you notice something else: the very slight twinkle of white sclera underneath his closed eyelids. You squint your eyes to see it; when you point it out to Zo, she leans in to inspect what it is you’re looking at, and she sees it, too. Is this it? Is Vai about to open his eyes?

You and Zo watch with rapt attention, patiently waiting to see what happens next. Vai fusses, his hands going to his face, his fingers scratching at his eyes like you would if you had something caught in them. After he pulls his hands away, his eyelids slowly creak open, blinking shut again and again, unused to the light flooding in against them. It takes him the better part of a few minutes, but, eventually, he manages to get them open.

His eyes are dark green, taking {PC’s eyes are not green|more }after his mother, but it’s difficult to really get a good look at his irises because his pupils are so dilated that they press the colors of his eyes razor-thin. Both of his eyes are also covered in a thin film of mucus; it reminds you of that morning fog you need to blink or wipe away when you wake up. Vai looks at both you and Zo, but it’s unlikely that he can make out either of your shapes, or even tell you apart, at least for the time being.

After his eyes wander anywhere between you and Zo and the rest of the outside world for a moment, he whines, rubs at his eyes again, and retreats into the comfortable, warm darkness of Zo’s breast.
As much as you enjoy seeing Vai and Zo together – your family, bonding with you as a mother to your son, and as your lover – you were… sort of hoping for a more intimate moment with Zo. You were hoping that you’d get to spend some time with her, not as the parent to her kid, or as her student. As something… else.

Zo smiles – a knowing, closed-mouth, crinkled-nose smile that looks somewhat lecherous. She knows exactly what it is you want, and she wants it too. There’s more to being a family than just looking after a baby: you two have to look after each other and your needs as well. Still, there’s the fact that there’s a baby in between you….

She, however, has just the plan for that. She cradles Vai in her arm, leaning him against her right arm and against her chest, and she puts her nose up against his to get his attention. Once their eyes meet, Zo purses her lips, then opens her mouth wide, wider, and holds it there for a moment before snapping it shut. She’s pantomiming a yawn.

Vai, at first, looks up at her with all the curiosity of a baby still unsure of what to make of the world. She does it again… and this time, Vai yawns as well. Zo’s eyes sit half-lidded, lazily scanning Vai’s face for any changes, and she yawns again after a moment. And Vai, once again, reciprocates, his own eyes beginning to droop as she cradles him back and forth in her arms.

A few minutes pass with Zo and Vai yawning at each other, until, eventually, Vai’s eyes shut, and he’s sound asleep in her arms. She presses her nose against his to double-check, and he doesn’t respond at all. Vai is a heavy sleeper; he’ll wake up when he’s good and ready.

Zo leads you into her shack, carefully placing Vai inside the crib at the foot of her bed. When she stands back up, she yawns again, this time for real.
You stand up straight, eyeing the area that Zo’s turned into a home. She has a house; a grassy field; a flower garden; a single apple tree; and a tiny farm with a handful of different crops for her to make enough food to support herself, Vai, and probably you if you asked. It’s not a bad living space, especially for one woman that manages it all by herself.

You scoop Vai up into your arms, resting him against your right arm and leaning him against your chest, and you reach for Zo with your left, your hand outstretched for her to take. It’s a small thing, but you’d like to go for a walk with them. Just around the grove for a little bit. There’s nothing new or exciting to see, but that’s hardly the point.

Zo smiles, her head tilting to one side and her eyes narrowing in delight as she places her right hand in yours. You’re currently in front of her shack; the first stop in your trip would be directly ahead, to the grassy field where you learned how to balance a fine, delicate sword between your fingers – and then you and Zo made a game out of throwing rocks at each other.

The walk is quiet; your only ambience is your combined footfalls on the grass; the occasional coo from Vai as he squirms in your arm; and the ambient sound of the wind in the trees and the songs of whatever birds happen to be nearby. You knew from the start that Zo wasn’t going to be much of a conversationalist, but it’s not the ‘entertainment’ that you’re here for – you’re here for your lover and your son.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
With this update, Zo's pregnancy expansion is actually complete, with one exception: rebuilding her house.

With my scheduling, if I were to sit down and write rebuilding Zo's house, it'd put me over the deadline for Mayternity. The expansion is currently 23,000 words, which is much, much longer than any typical pregnancy pack in the game already.

Do I write building Zo's house, even though it'd put me over Mayternity? Or do I save it for a later expansion?

Vote here:

Keep in mind, the results of this poll will not be hard-and-fast, but if enough people want to build that house, it'll influence my decision. Opting to finish Zo preg now means I can start on other projects, after all.

EDIT: strawpoll.me wasn't working, if you voted before, try voting again

Last edited:

Alfenjeiser02

Jan 1, 2020
regarding the new content of berwyn will it be parallel with respect to other things?

I mean if it's worth starting a new game because it adds Berwyn with more interaction in past dungeons or main quests like other companions

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
Sorry maybe I thick but I didn't really understand the poll.. would building Zos house content a/effect zo pregnancy this month?

MyOldName

Sep 3, 2015
Sorry maybe I thick but I didn't really understand the poll.. would building Zos house content a/effect zo pregnancy this month?
If I get this right the options are:
1: Add Zo pregnancy during Mayternity and rebuild her house in a later expansion after Mayternity.
2: Release both together in a big expansion after Mayternity.

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
If I get this right the options are:
1: Add Zo pregnancy during Mayternity and rebuild her house in a later expansion after Mayternity.
2: Release both together in a big expansion after Mayternity.
1 seems better, since it's Mayternity and all.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated Zo Preg with 5,700 words! In this big update, you commission some carpenters in Hawkethorne to rebuild Zo's house, and you two do a DIY project to build a crib.
You aren’t a carpenter, and from the look of her house, neither is she. {flag|But you know a guy that knows some guys in Hawkethorne that can get it fixed up for a small fee|While you don’t know of any carpenters or a carpentry business in Hawkethorne, you at least know where to start looking}. She doesn’t need to worry about the money; all she needs to do is give you her permission.

She tilts her head and rests her chin on her hand as she regards you. The answer is already a given, but it comes down to what it is that she and {the baby|Vai} will <b>need</b> for it to be a safe, comfortable environment. Given her lifestyle, she might be uncomfortable with anything more than the bare [silly|necessities|minimums], and she might balk at any sort of opulence – for example, given her current arrangement, a door that locks.

[pc.isDK|Personally, you don’t get it. You’ve tried living things her way in order to learn her lessons, and while you’ve proven that you’re capable of it, you’re not about to choose to live in a tent when the option to live in a house is right there.|It’s a borderline enviable way of living, honestly: using only what you need, living how you can off the land. But, although you’ve proven that you’re capable of at least understanding her lifestyle, given that you’ve completed her training, it’s not a life that you think you’d want forever.]

You assure her that she’s not going to get a big, fancy house. What she’ll be getting is the same shack, with the same layout, and the same minimums that she’s used to: a roof over her head; two glass windows; and a fire pit. What you’re looking to do is fix up her roof and walls and redo the windows, so that it’s a presentable little hut for her and {your baby|Vai} to live in. The fanciest it’ll get is a wooden floor instead of a dirt one, and a door that closes and locks properly.

She turns to you, her eyes narrowed in thought and her lips pursed as she considers it… and then, after a moment, she smiles, her cheeks lifting the mask on her face. Her left hand reaches out and seeks yours, her fingers wrapping and intertwining around your own and squeezing.

You’ll take that as a ‘yes,’ and you have her permission to redo her house.
You tell Garth that you’re in need of hiring a carpenter, and you figured he was the person to ask about what sort of services you can find in Hawkethorne about it. You imagine there are skilled tradesmen in the village, but they don’t exactly advertise their business.

“There’s no need if you’re the only business in town,” he laughs. “I don’t need to advertise my rooms or my booze, either.” He puts down the glass beer mug that he’s been drying and picks up a recently-washed-but-still-wet one to start on. “Yeah, I know a group. A bunch’a regulars that don’t work the normal hours, but come in every day they’re on a project. If you give me the details, I can pass on that you’re hiring.”

It’s nothing special – it’d be smaller than any building in Hawkethorne. A shack, out in the Harvest Valley, that’s a bit past its ‘service date.’ It needs repairs: a new roof; new walls; new floor; the whole bag. It’s only got the ground floor and it’s only one room.

“What is it, like, a toolshed for that pupper farm or something?”

It’s more of a… cottage, you suppose. And it’s not just for you: it’s for someone you know. Someone you’re expecting to start a family with.

Garth breathes a sigh through his nose; his cleaning stops for a moment as he regards the mug in his hands. “And they’re sentimental about it, I take it,” he asks rhetorically. “I get it. Repairing an old house can be trickier than just building a new one, mind, but if it’s really as small as you’re saying it is, it still ought to be an easy in-and-out job that only ought to take a few days.”
When you enter Zo’s grove, the woman herself isn’t difficult to spot: she’s standing on the pathway that intersects her house to her farm to the field in the back of the clearing. She’s facing her newly-repaired house with her hands at her sides and her jaw slightly agape, as if she’s having a hard time believing what she’s seeing.

You don’t say anything when you enter the grove: you just take your spot beside her, facing the house, admiring the work that you had hired the professionals to do. A part of you is remiss that you didn’t repair the house with her – in retrospect, that sounds like a good way to bond with the mother of your kid – but, honestly, neither of you are carpenters. Even if you had the tools, you’ve never built a house before, even one as small as hers.

But, in the end, Zo’s shack is repaired. The exterior walls are a deep, rich brown, cut from logs that couldn’t have been felled more than two weeks ago. The roof is properly thatched with neat and orderly hay lying atop slanted wooden shingles. And the door on the front is upright and held in place with a pair of large, sturdy hinges – and it even locks properly.

You feel Zo’s right hand reach for your left, her fingers playing along the edge of your wrist. You twist your hand to meet hers, and her fingers intertwine with yours before giving you a squeeze.
Instruction one was to take the four legs of the crib and slide them onto the corners of the baseboard by following along the grooves carved into the legs. Simple enough.

You take one end of the baseboard and two legs, and Zo takes the other. You two make the mistake of working on the same side at the same time, and when you both slide on one leg, the baseboard is several feet off the ground, but all of its weight is shifted to the opposite side, causing it to instantly lose balance and rest diagonally on its baseboard when you let it go. Zo has to hold the whole thing upright for you to slip the third leg on – by then, at least, it’s sturdy enough for her to get the fourth leg on without much trouble.

And it’s then that you learn that you were only meant to put on <b>two</b> legs to start with. And they’re both supposed to be on one of the thinner sides of the baseboard, meaning even if you two had stopped at one leg each, you would have put the wrong ones in. Removing the two incorrect legs isn’t hard, but that shows you for not reading ahead.

The doc should be good to submit by tomorrow!

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Wait you managed to irk the house building into this month for mayternity? I was ready to accept it not finishing till next month.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
I was researching how the Wayfort repair content did its renovations, and it mentioned that the PC was very much not a carpenter and had hired help do it. So, to remain consistent, you hire help to rebuild Zo's house in the exact same way. Which isn't as cute - I wanted to write you two doing it together. But this way was much faster and more lore-friendly.

I did, however, split the difference and had you to finish a DIY project with the crib, so, I got some cuteness in there.

Lone Wolf115

Updated Zo Preg with 5,700 words! In this big update, you commission some carpenters in Hawkethorne to rebuild Zo's house, and you two do a DIY project to build a crib.
Fantastic news great work B.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
I was researching how the Wayfort repair content did its renovations, and it mentioned that the PC was very much not a carpenter and had hired help do it. So, to remain consistent, you hire help to rebuild Zo's house in the exact same way. Which isn't as cute - I wanted to write you two doing it together. But this way was much faster and more lore-friendly.

I did, however, split the difference and had you to finish a DIY project with the crib, so, I got some cuteness in there.
I do know that the ayfort had a 2 week skip where the champ helps but its really just hard labour more then anything.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019

Oh, nice. Is this locked behind pregnancy or nah?

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
I know there are requests to make it accessible for people that don't want to preg Zo. I'll give it a once-over and see if it wouldn't be too much extra work.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
I just think it would be nice since it seems like the house building also has some cute relationship progression and just the doing something nice for Zo seems cute. So being locked out of it just because you are not into pregnancy or play as vagina only PC would feel weird. Especially since Zo to me seemed like equal opportunity romancable NPC.

So I would personally appreciate it.

Last edited:

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated Zo preg! It's only, like, 800 words total - it's mostly clean-up stuff and getting loose ends. A major change is that you should now be able to fix Zo's house without getting her preg first, if you wanted. Zo Preg is now complete!
The interior of the house matches the exterior for quality and recency: before, the floor would creak underneath your footsteps and they whole thing was marked and scratched after years and years of furniture being scraped over it. Now, the floor doesn’t make a sound underneath your footsteps, and it’s wood is fresh enough that the sunlight bouncing off it illuminates the room in a warm golden-bronze glow. There’s a fire pit in the southwestern corner with a chimney that’s been recently set with caulk so fresh that you’d think you could swipe your finger along it and it’s slough off.

There is no furniture, save for [vai.Exists|a crib {made of sturdy oak that you and Zo had made yourselves|made of ramshackle sticks and twigs that Zo managed to wrangle together herself}], and a small bed that Zo’s made for herself in the far corner beneath the northern window, and even <b>it</b> is little more than a pile of hay and grass clipping with two blankets on top of a bed frame. The few material items that Zo owns – some sewing equipment, including thread; a washing board; some basic cooking utensils; a metal cooking pot; a large, claw bucket; and a cup – are neatly strewn about the bed, within arm’s reach of the edge.

Overall, it’s unconventional as far as a home goes – it’s all one room, after all, with no kitchen, closets, dedicated bedroom, or space of guests, like a living room or even a foyer – but it’s a pretty cozy place, especially after all the repairs. The roof is tall and sturdy; the walls are strong and thick; the floor is tough and robust, absorbing your footsteps perfectly… and, the one feature that Zo likes the most: the door is brand new and has a brand new deadbolt.

TheLodger

Oct 28, 2021
Let me know how you like Zo preg!
I really liked it.
But the crib building scene is a little weird, IMO. Too focused on the actual building process.
Would prefer more focus on the Champ's and Zo's feelings in that scene. Like the last two paragraphs.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
You know, you're totally right. I focused way too much on the crib building than on the bonding. That's a fat missed opportunity and looking back, that seems almost uncharacteristic of me.

Maybe I can rewrite it before next pub patch. No promises; I'm up to my eyeballs in shit to do.

luciel1331

Oct 20, 2021
Quick question. After building Zo's house, Garth mentions that the place Zo lives used to be where
"Anyone in the know knew that it was the first place to hide if you were deep in the shit, as it were, and needed to lie low for a while." and asks PC if Zo isn't someone who'll bring trouble or not. Then PC mentions, "it’s not like Zo can give you her life story."
Is there a way to trigger a conversation with Zo about her past or has it not been implemented yet? Bc after that conversation, I visited Zo again and nothing came up.

Dec 9, 2018
Quick question. After building Zo's house, Garth mentions that the place Zo lives used to be where
"Anyone in the know knew that it was the first place to hide if you were deep in the shit, as it were, and needed to lie low for a while." and asks PC if Zo isn't someone who'll bring trouble or not. Then PC mentions, "it’s not like Zo can give you her life story."
Is there a way to trigger a conversation with Zo about her past or has it not been implemented yet? Bc after that conversation, I visited Zo again and nothing came up.
There is the fact that she is mute and can't communicate all that well due to her injury.