PLAN B

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Good to know. This project is going to be amazing.

If I may suggest, why not submit the Quest now and take a time to rest from it? Recover from the burnout from a year of writing Berry and Matiha by going over other projects, and return to add the pussy worship when you are refreshed.
I've slept on it, and yeah, I've made the decision to end the BQ2 content now, without writing that last oral scene for Matiha.

There are two reasons for this: the first is that BQ2 is significantly bottlenecking a handful of projects in the pipeline, and getting it done and reviewed and coded is a priority. As soon as I put the finishing touches on it, I'm told it's going straight to the top of the pile.

The second reason is that I'm losing sleep and my fingers feel like they're about to fall off. Like you said, I've been working on this since last April and I want it done more than anything.

I'm going to take next week off to try and wrangle my sleeping back into place, and to relax after finishing what was easily my largest and most difficult project yet. I consider BQ2 to be something of a final exam and I doubt anything I write will ever be as difficult.

Dreamer44

Apr 25, 2020
I've slept on it, and yeah, I've made the decision to end the BQ2 content now, without writing that last oral scene for Matiha.

There are two reasons for this: the first is that BQ2 is significantly bottlenecking a handful of projects in the pipeline, and getting it done and reviewed and coded is a priority. As soon as I put the finishing touches on it, I'm told it's going straight to the top of the pile.

The second reason is that I'm losing sleep and my fingers feel like they're about to fall off. Like you said, I've been working on this since last April and I want it done more than anything.

I'm going to take next week off to try and wrangle my sleeping back into place, and to relax after finishing what was easily my largest and most difficult project yet. I consider BQ2 to be something of a final exam and I doubt anything I write will ever be as difficult.
Copy and pasted your Twitter post here? XD

But seriously, enjoy your rest and be proud of what you did.

Reactions: Tenalc13

Franzferdi

Aug 28, 2015
USA
That's great news B, with this expansion done you can rest and refresh yourself for your next project. I wish you well that your next item on your list is much easier than the time you had to spend on this.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
I'm supposed to be on break but I wrote 4,800 words of Lyric for April Fools where they get into an alchemical mishap and then there's two of them. Has a sex scene for both male and female Lyric.
Just as you put your hand to the door to the alchemist’s shop, you hear a loud <b>FWOOM!</b> coming from inside the building, and the ground and the walls all shudder from some sort of massive impact. You feel the vibration crawl up your arms and legs, and the door to the building swings open on its own from the force.

A cloud of [lyric.hasVagina|blue|pink] billows from inside the shop, blocking your vision from inside. You hear the distinct pitter-patter of feet dancing across the wooden floors in a panic, trying to make sense of what just happened, although you don’t hear any voices. You try to wave the smoke away with your other hand until it eventually dissipates enough that you can see a few feet in front of you.

Suddenly, you feel the weight of two [silly|midgets|kobolds] tackle into your abdomen, their arms wrapping around your body. “[pc.name]!” you hear two identical voices say simultaneously. When you look down, you’re greeted with the sight of not one, but two pairs of deep, golden eyes staring up back at you, each of them framed by flushed green scales. It’s Lyric… but there are two of them!

“[pc.name], there’s no time to explain!” the one on your right says, [lyric.hisHer] eyes wide with urgency. The Lyric on your left is holding a bubbling [lyric.hasVagina|blue|pink] potion in [lyric.hisHer] right hand; despite the color of the liquid, [lyric.hasVagina|pink|blue] mist wafts from its open neck. “You need to drink this potion, and then you need to have sex with us both! All of Hawkethorne depends on it! Maybe even all of Savarra!”

You… gingerly take the potion from the left Lyric’s hand, but you don’t drink it. You have a million questions going through your head and you start with what the potion will do.

“[lyric.HeShe] just said there’s no time to explain!” the left Lyric shouts, grabbing your hand and placing the butt of the potion’s cask into your palm. “No questions; no hesitation! Drink the potion, and then <b>bang us</b>! We’re losing precious minutes!”

Uh… well, [lyric.heShe], er, they, seem adamant. Whatever’s going on is clearly important to [lyric.himHer]… uh, them both. You hesitantly lift the potion’s open neck to your lips –
“I, I think it’s working,” the one on the bottom gasps out. [lyric.HisHer] hips buck intensely upward and into you, [pc.hasVagina|reaching deep into your cunt with [lyric.hisHer] eight-inch cock and splitting your vulva apart with [lyric.hisHer] thick base|grinding – or, given their synchronous movement, sliding – [lyric.hisHer] cock against [lyric.hisHer] doppelganger’s, plying your asshole apart with their combined girths]. “I think we just need a little bit more…!”

“I’m trying to think of what’ll we do if it doesn’t,” the Lyric on top of you pants. You feel the impact of [lyric.hisHer] [lyric.electrumRange 0 50 100 200||thick |heavy |monumental ]ass pounding down against yours with enough force that [lyric.electrumRange 0 100|[lyric.hisHer] tail swings down and whacks against not just the swell of your right butt cheek, but against the underside of the bottom Lyric’s tail as they thrust together|it makes the whole bed shake and scrape against the wooden floor; the deep, reverberating echo of [lyric.hisHer] ass impacting yours bounces off the walls of the room. Both of the Lyric’s asses are so thick that you feel every inch of your own encapsulated by the meat of their butts and thighs each time they press together].

“Then we do it again!” the bottom one replies. “But we change something. The potion, the position, the duration – the scientific method is all about that <b>rigor</b>, Lyric!”

“Right, Lyric! It’s for the good of the world!”
Both the left Lyric and the right Lyric bounce on your fingers with perfect synchronicity; it’d almost look like they practiced this, if you didn’t know better. Their tails both wag with the same amount of energy, both of them moving at the same pace and in the same direction, causing the whole pile of you to sway back and forth with their movements. Even their thighs grind together the same way, and they shiver and clench on you the same way when you stroke a particularly vulnerable spot inside of their pussies. Their breathing is mistimed, however, which comes as something of a relief – it affirms that you’re not going crazy. Not totally, at least.

Both of the Lyrics use their free hands to explore your [pc.chest] and stomach; their tensed fingers gently claw down the length of your body, [pc.cupRange flat C|massaging your chest|coping feels for each of your tits] and [pc.bellyRange 6|[pc.toneRange 50|stroking along the thickness of your stomach, marveling at the power your abdomen alone has|groping at the bulge of your stomach]|[pc.toneRange 50|groping at the chiseled cut of your abdomen, individually worshiping every ab they find|tickling along the length of your thin, soft stomach]]. Both of their mouths hang agape and gasping; you can feel their warm breath washing down along your torso with every panting moan and coo that they make.

“I love science,” the left Lyric manages to gasp out in between pleasured whines whenever your fingers find a particularly wet and squishy part inside of [lyric.himHer]self. The right one can’t muster up the strength for a reply; the most [lyric.heShe] does is moan upward in pitch, stuttering out something wordless but affirmative.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
NEW PROJECT

ZO PREGNANCY

PUBLIC VERSION: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JzXzw1Nj_QBxsCq-5tYOpEOboI6u2JNMCUtiSVeD6Sg/
Next, she brings your hand downward, dragging it over the fabric of her gi – and making it a point to cross the nipple capping her breast, and you can feel how erect it is through the cloth – and she brings your hand down the flat, toned curve of her stomach until you reach her pelvis. From there, she twists your hand until it’s upside down, and your fingers are very unsubtly pressing against the delta of her pussy through her pants.

[pc.ra lupine|Unsurprisingly, she’s wet and hot. You figured as much. And feeling her like this is doing nothing to stop your tail from wagging as quickly as it is.|She’s wet and hot, which, while sexy, is also unusual: her body is normally as tranquil as a puddle without a breeze, and feeling her lose control of herself like this is a bit concerning. Although, she <b>was</b> the one to proposition you first… maybe she’s just in the mood?

Wait.. unless….]

As if to confirm your suspicions, Zo doesn’t let your hand linger on her crotch. Instead, she lifts it upwards slightly, until your palm is resting against her abdomen – right above where her womb would be.

Your eyes go back up to hers, and she’s no longer smiling. She’s giving a look like she’s asked you a serious question, and she’s holding her breath for the answer you’ll give her. She knows she’s asking a lot from you… but [pc.ra lupine|[pc.hasVagina|you know from experience just how bad your cycles can get, and even a monastic, kept-together woman like Zo isn’t immune|you know just how bad a female lupine’s heat cycles can get, even for a woman as kept-together as Zo… and how badly they can whip others like you into a frenzy if it’s not dealt with]|you can empathize that a heat cycle is one of the harder things for a lupine woman to go through, and apparently, even a kept-together woman like Zo isn’t immune]. It’s not just that she’s horny – she wants a baby. With you.
You look up to Zo, your eyes meeting hers. Her expression’s changed subtly: her eyes have widened, and you think you see a lump in her throat as she awaits your decision. When you look into those green eyes of hers, and how hopeful and pleading they same to be, you can’t help but realize that…

That you want this, too. It’ll be a difficult challenge for you both to overcome, but not only have you seen Zo sift her fingers through the dirt like it was water, getting the very earth to part for her fingertips, but she’s managed to teach you how to do the same, all without speaking a word. If anyone is capable of raising a kid, it’s your teacher, your friend, and your lover, Zo.

If any<b>thing</b> is capable of raising a child, though, it is <b>not</b> the house that she lives in. No family of yours is going to live in a shack that doesn’t have a door, much less a proper foundation, from the way it lists slightly to one side underneath its own weight. And you tell Zo as much: as soon as you two can, you’re going to fix up her house so that you can respectably raise a child inside it.

Zo’s irises shrink slightly at the sound of your words. After all, while you didn’t explicitly say yes, the implication is crystal clear.

You continue that the house can wait: Zo has a problem that needs tending to right now, and you’re not going to let the mother of your future child be miserable like this for a moment longer. It’s time you two did something about that heat of hers.
Zo had, in her own sleep, managed to turn herself around in your spooning without waking you up, and your [pc.cock] has long-since gone soft enough to slip free from her[pc.hasKnot|. Which is a shame: one of the better parts of having a knot is feeling it deflate enough to pop free once you’re finished]. When you begin to stir, so does she, and after another moment, you’re face-to-face and nose-to-nose with her and her emerald-green eyes.

She lets out a long sigh through her nose as her cheeks pull upward in a contented smile. She leans forward, not to kiss you, but to rub her nose against yours, saying ‘good morning’ to you in her own way.

Neither of you are in a rush. The sex is just one of the steps to starting a family; another is the aftercare and cuddles. Your hands roam along Zo’s back, your fingers coursing underneath the fine, bristly fur; you map out the contours of her back muscles with your digits and, when your hand travels down the curve of her waist and raises up the swell of her thighs, you squeeze, feeling the firm muscle beneath and the sheer power they contain. Zo, meanwhile, can’t help but wag her tail; she’s enjoying you touching her like this and she’d ask you for more if she could.

Her own hands feel along your body as well, going from your [pc.hips] and traveling up your sides until she gets to your shoulders, and then your cheeks. Her right thumb brushes along your cheekbone, just beneath your eye; she rubs her nose against you once more, her eyes folding underneath the rise of her own cheeks as she smiles at you, before she leans in for a kiss. A soft one, without any sexual urgency and barely any energy, but you couldn’t rightly call it casual: after all, there’s no other way for her to tell you that she loves you.
Like when you two first met, your eyesight is ‘replaced’ with the blurry, shimmering auras of the world as Zo sees it. Shapes no longer have defined edges; rather, it’s all replaced with jagged, moving lines with blurry, vague limits and borders, bearing different hues of blacks, greys, silvers, and whites. You can see Zo, and you still intrinsically recognize her as Zo, but her vision does not register her as Zo – what you see is a cloud, vaguely in the shape of a lupine woman, and you see the aura of her lifeforce emanate brilliantly in front of you. You can see her body heat ripple away from the aura in thinner, vibrating lines. You can see the wall of her cabin behind her, and you can see the lifeforce of the ants and termites hard at work hollowing the wood out.

You’ve seen this all before, and it’s all just as intense and brilliant as it was the first time. It’s a whole new way to see the world – the whole universe, with all the people and plants and animals within it. Something as mundane as running water from a stream would be a wholly new and alien experience that you’d recognize as something you’ve seen a hundred times before, but from a perspective you hadn’t realized was possible before you met her.

But you don’t know what, exactly, you’re meant to be looking for specifically. Zo did this for a reason, after all….

Very carefully, and without moving her fingers on your head, Zo tilts your head downward. For as intense and brilliant this new vision is, you’re still limited to the range of your normal eyesight, and it’s hard to see ‘through’ Zo or her hands holding onto your head. If any of her fingers slip even a fraction of an inch, the connection would break.

When she tilts your eyes downward, you can see the rest of her body as represented by the aura of her lifeforce. The whole of her form throbs gently with her heartbeat, but no single part of her is denser than the rest.

But when your eyes get to where her stomach would be… you see it. A second aura, nestled within her own. It’s small – you had just seen the lifeforce of insects inside a wall, and this tiny dot of an aura is much smaller than even those. It’s the same shimmery-silver as the rest of her aura as well, so the literal colors blend in to the point of imperception. It doesn’t pulsate like Zo’s does, and is instead a single, solid color. But it’s as obvious as a lighthouse in the dark; as a streak of black across a white canvas. Life, as clear and intent as it could ever be.

You can see it with your own eyes: Zo’s conceived. She’s pregnant with your child.
PATREON: https://patreon.com/TheLetterB

maphel

Feb 17, 2022
Will it be possible to do the "building up her shack" part of the content without engaging with the rest of it?

Reactions: valkyr42

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
Part of me hopes we can have an option to move Zo to the Wayfort with this, or something similar that has easy access through the waypoints.

Reactions: TheLodger

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated Zo Preg with 2,200 words! This fills in some busywork, but also gives you the option to check in on your baby via Zo's aura vision whenever you'd like.
Zo’s pregnancy has been progressing well, and it shows: the baby bump on her stomach has become a full-on swell, causing her gi – she only has the one, and it was tailor-made – to ride up her stomach slightly. And her breasts are beginning to swell as well, readying themselves for the child that should be due sometime soon-ish.

Despite her new ‘gravity,’ Zo continues to move about her grove with as much practiced ease as ever: she’s familiar with her own body, after all, and having a whole other creature growing inside of her has done nothing to deter her movements. All of that balance and equanimity training with her ceremonial sword is paying off!

When she notices you’re there, she approaches you with as much happiness and fervor as ever: she stops what she’s doing so she can approach you, her hands outstretched and reaching for yours so she can pull you in and give you a long, loving kiss on your [pc.lipsChaste]. She holds you for a long moment, enjoying your warmth and your presence – her eyes occasionally flash from green to silver, and the long braids of her hair seem to jolt and bounce underneath their own power – before breaking away from you to return to her training.
{Less than 30 days|The aura that you see within Zo’s belly isn’t a whole lot larger than what you saw when she first conceived, all told. You can see the lifeforce of [dayNight|the birds in the sky, off in the distance|the bugs in the wall], and what you see within Zo isn’t much larger than any of those. But it’s nonetheless there; it’s healthy; and it’s bigger than last time. That’s your baby growing inside her, and its journey has barely only begun.}{Between 30 and 90 days|The lifeforce that you see within Zo’s belly is growing quickly – seeing your baby grow this quickly, and, well, so <b>literally</b>, has you feel a way you weren’t expected to feel. This is <b>your baby</b>, and although you’re not seeing it with your ‘real’ vision, you can recognize it as yours just by looking at it. If this lifeforce were beside another baby’s, you’d be able to tell which one was yours. And you can see the aura that is their lifeforce beat and pulsate as the seconds go by – there’s a heartbeat!}{Between 90 and 150 days|The lifeforce within Zo has gotten quite a bit larger, to the point where, if you focus, you can see the approximate outline of the curled-up baby inside her womb. Not the arms and legs, not with the position the baby’s in, but you can see where its head is, and, it being lupine, where its tail is. You can’t tell its sex, and it’s maybe only the size of a stick of butter, but… it’s there. And it’s getting big. And it’s getting <b>ready</b>.}

Zo gives you all the time you’d like to see your baby inside her womb. Your own hands, still free, reach forward to gently rub over the swell of her stomach; your hands come as close as they can to touching the baby’s lifeforce before you instead meet the still-cut abs of her stomach underneath the fine fur of her belly. {30 days|Not that you know where you’d even hold it – its so small, it’d fit into your palm and it’d vanish if you closed your fist.}{Between 31 and 90|It’s large enough that it’d take up the whole space of your palm at this point – very small and precious and you’d worry about breaking it if you moved your fingers wrong, but it’s larger than before. You just need some patience.}{Longer|It’s nearly large enough that you could hold it in both of your hands by now; a part of you wants nothing more than to reach out and find its tiny hand for you to hold in yours – or, more appropriately, between your fingers – and it’s getting harder and harder to remain patient. You’ll just have to settle with seeing it like this for now, but you can’t wait to greet it for real.}
Will it be possible to do the "building up her shack" part of the content without engaging with the rest of it?
I will consider it! It'd be extra work but I'll see if I can't tack it on after all of the other content.
Part of me hopes we can have an option to move Zo to the Wayfort with this, or something similar that has easy access through the waypoints.
Not with this expack, no. But if I ever write Corrupted Zo, she'd be moved into the Wayfort for lots of Public options.

Dreamer44

Apr 25, 2020
Updated Zo Preg with 2,200 words! This fills in some busywork, but also gives you the option to check in on your baby via Zo's aura vision whenever you'd like.

I will consider it! It'd be extra work but I'll see if I can't tack it on after all of the other content.

Not with this expack, no. But if I ever write Corrupted Zo, she'd be moved into the Wayfort for lots of Public options.
The Pregnancy expac sees to be going great so far. Aura vision sure helps with the tenderness of the moment.

Possible corrupted Zo espac in the future? Cool.

Ireyon

May 14, 2018
B weren't you supposed to take a break after Mathia?

Not to quibble, more content is always nice, but I'm sure none of use want you to get burned out...

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
Is it pronounced Lore-lei or Lo-relei?

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated Zo Preg with 1,850 words! This updates her Appearance screen based on her pregnancy's progression (and forces her to be E-cup Milky after a while), and it gets to The Important Part.
When you enter Zo’s grove once again, you see her out in the flower fields, tending to her garden as usual and practicing her inner harmonies. She seems to like that particular form of training the most, and it’s not hard to understand why: she may be able to use her inner energies to communicate with your growing child just as well as she can with the flowers she blooms.

Her ears perk upward when she hears your footsteps along the beaten gravel path leading into her grove, and when she sees you, it’s with the same, earnest, excited smile as she had been giving you lately. She stands, eager to greet you, her pregnant stomach wobbling with the effort – and just as soon as she does, she stops, her expression dropping and her eyes widening. She glances down across her body, trying to get a look at the rest of herself, but her pregnant belly is in the way of the most important part.

You can see it, though: her water just broke!
However, Zo reacts differently: once she’s comfortable[dayNight| and half-naked], her eyes shut; she takes a deep breath through her nose; and the braids of her hair begin to glow and vibrate, their ends lifting into the air under their own power. As soon as she starts, the bulge of her stomach gives a small jerk – the baby’s kicking. Maybe it knows that it’s time, as well.

Her eyes half-open, and you see her irises have changed from the deep emerald green to the shimmering silver that you’re familiar with. Her pupils are dilated slightly, which is a bit unusual, but when her eyes go to yours, she gives you a small, disarming smile, letting you know that she’s fine – everything’s going to be okay. It removes the tension in your shoulders, although it only slightly calms your nerves.
I'm going to shill my Patreon for this page.

Is futa Lyric still happening?
I'd like to get around to it someday! All of Lyric's current content assumes that they can be futa, so it'd actually be quite simple.
I literally can't wait for new Berwyn content to be coded in.
I believe coding on it started just today! (As in, Monday)

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
One last thing: I had said that I wanted to do f/f pregnancy for Zo, which would be achieved by mystical chi life-uh-finds-a-way bullshit about how conception isn’t about a sperm and an egg; it’s about two life energies coming together to make something from nothing (done via jamming clams). But this was vetoed for a bunch of lore reasons (and a few meta reasons), so I’m afraid I’m going to have to renege on that promise. I initially wanted to include it just so female players wouldn’t feel left out, but I got told no from on high, so, sorry. I can’t even do the pregnancy-via-magicock stuff that Kiyoko does, either. I tried, but I don’t have the last say in this stuff.
Oh... On a brighter note, I have to say that it is sweet of you to think of giving something to vagina only players, especially something as niche as lesbian made babies.
I hope that at least down the line people will be able to build a house with Zo without a need for a kid.

Last edited:

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated Zo Preg with 4,000 words! The baby gets a name and you and Zo enjoy some parenting antics with your new baby, including painting, bath time, and gardening.
She beckons you to her; you first set down the water near the hearth so it can warm up, and then you approach Zo and your baby, putting yourself up against her right-hand side and snuggling up against both her and your baby. Despite having just given birth, Zo doesn’t seem at all worn out or exhausted – all of that training and body control clearly made things easy for her. Her smile has waned, but it’s still clear as could be on her face, and you doubt it’ll be leaving any time soon. It’s hard to keep [pc.isDK|even a hardass like yourself from at least breaking into a bit of a grin|yourself from smiling any less than her].

It’s hard to tell from your current angle, and you know it’s difficult for you both whenever you ask Zo a question, but you ask her if the baby is a boy or a girl. In response, she lifts her left hand and extends her index finger straight up.

One…? What does ‘one’ mean in this context?

In response to <b>that</b>, she curls her finger at the knuckles, up and down, again and again. She’s definitely trying to tell you something in particular. You asked if the baby was a boy or a girl, and she’s showing you the number one…

… Oh, it’s a penis. It’s a boy. Crude, but effective, you suppose.
That just leaves the matter of the boy’s name. After all this time, you and Zo never got around to discussing it. It’s a difficult topic to really get into, given that the baby’s mom can’t speak, but on the other hand, you suppose, for that exact reason, she may or may not have a preference. Just in case, though, you ask her if she does.

Pressing her arms together to make sure the baby doesn’t slip from against her chest – not that the baby is in a rush to go anywhere else – she brings her hands together to pantomime a name that she had in mind for him. First, she lifts her right hand and extends her index and middle fingers, both of them pointing in different diagonal directions. That one’s a V, easy enough.

Next, she brings her hands together: her two index fingers press straight across from each other, their tips pressed into one-another, and she lifts her middle fingers to do the same, but from a raised, diagonal angle. She tucks in her thumbs to keep them from straggling and messing up the imagery. It’s a little more complex than the V, but… it looks like an A to you, albeit it’s a bit stout and wide. You ask if that’s correct, and she nods.

Finally, she extends her index finger in her right hand straight up. That’s the whole pantomime for the letter, exactly the same as how she answered your question on whether it was a boy or a girl. In this case, it looks like the letter I.

Then, she puts her hands down, going back to cradling the baby in her hands against her chest while it nurses from her. That’s it; she’s spelt the whole name out: she wants to name your baby boy Vai.

Given who the baby’s mom is, it seems like a suitable name to you[silly|. You were fine with calling him Zo Two].
When you enter Zo’s grove, you see her and Vai out in front of her cabin, next to the door and facing the wall. Vai is tucked securely into her right arm; in her left hand is a stick with a long, thin, whip-like tip, and at her feet are several buckets filled with some form of liquid. You can’t tell from your angle, but you know it’s not water.

Zo dips the whip-like end of the stick into one of the buckets, and then draws it across the wooden wall beside the door, leaving a streak of green dye across it. Then, she lowers it and swirls it around one of the other buckets, before dipping it into a different one and giving the other end to Vai, who repeats the action, leaving a streak of blue across the wall.

Zo’s ears perk up when she hears your footsteps approaching. She turns to see you, and when she realizes it’s you, her already giggly, wide smile turns wider, lifting her cheeks to press up against the mask around her eyes. She’s covered in a number of different dyes, all across her fur and her outfit – Vai has multiple different canvases, from the looks of things.

She hefts Vai in her arms once to get his attention; he coos once, wagging the stick around and splashing blue dye everywhere it goes, including onto yourself. Once you have his attention, he waves his free hand towards you, his fingers flexing; you reach out with your own, letting his tiny fingers grip onto yours – and then he slaps the still-wet stick across your [pc.skinFurScales], leaving a wet, blue splotch where it landed.

[pc.isDK|Zo does that awkward heaving through her nose that she does when she wants to laugh – and even you can’t help but crack a bit of a smile.|You and Zo both laugh – hers coming out as that awkward nasal breathing that she does. It’s good to know that Vai’s a bit of an artist!]

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Updated Zo Preg with 4,000 words! The baby gets a name and you and Zo enjoy some parenting antics with your new baby, including painting, bath time, and gardening.
Nice! And very heartwarming.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Two new pics from winemomicorn once again! Lyric experiments with some alchemy and comes up with a potion that makes them twice as tall - but their clothes don't grow with them because that's kinda hot. Includes male (or maybe just flat-chested female, if you prefer) and female versions!
f6khJjyA.png
At8OQ29g.png

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
IIRC, regular Lyric is locked to flat chest, correct? They will only increase chest size w/ height?