PLAN B

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated Agnimitra with 4,000 words! I had to work all through today and I'll still need to work tomorrow to catch up. This basically does her entire sixty-nine scene - and you can choose whether to eat her peach or her ass, changing the whole scene.
Agnimitra straddles your hips, her pussy grinding against [pc.hasCock|the meat of your [pc.cock], gliding her slick mons along the broad underside of your shaft|your own, her slick mons gliding against your peach and pushing against your clit with every push forward]. Her hands pin your own by the wrists against the floor and she rests more of her weight on top of you, her C-cups pressing into [pc.cupRange flat B C D|your chest, her heavier set grinding down on top of yours|your own, her boobs contrasting nicely with your own|your heavier set, making your already-larger bust look even heavier by comparison].

“Looks like I win,” she says, her tongue sneaking out of the corner of her wry mouth.
“Alright, enough of that,” she says with some impatient urgency. Given hot wet her pussy is, [pc.hasCock|and from how hard your shaft is|and how you’re practically gushing yourself], you can hardly blame her. “I need a [pc.hasCock|dick in my mouth to suck until it cums a fat fucking load down my throat|pussy to thrust my tongue into until it cums hard enough to wring my tongue dry], and I’m sure you’re just as hungry.”

She lifts her right leg up and over your head as she turns about, followed by her left. She’s straddling your chest, facing away from you in a reverse-cowgirl position; when she scoots herself back slightly and bends at the waist, her dripping wet and pussy snatch is practically rubbing against your face, demanding some attention for itself.

“I’ve heard I taste like chicken,” she laughs with an airy giggle and a wriggle of her hips – before she silences herself by [pc.hasCock|thrusting her mouth onto your [pc.cock], immediately sucking down [pc.cockRange 0 4|every last inch of your cock, her lips pressing against your [pc.hasKnot|[pc.knot]|pelvis] and her tongue swishing against your shaft in frantic circles|the first four inches of your cock and only taking a few seconds to herself to adjust before gently compressing her cheeks and starting again]|pressing her lips flatly against the bulge of your mons and thrusting her tongue into your pussy, swirling circles around the inside of your tunnel and pressing in as deeply as she can on the first pass].

Her hips bear down on either side of your neck as she practically tries to force her pussy onto your mouth. You wiggle a bit underneath her to get a more comfortable position, and you worm your arms around her thighs to pull at her ass cheeks and keep them spread apart. All that’s left is for you to lean up and start lapping at her –

[=Pussy=][=Asshole=]
A little bit of nudging is all it takes for her to get back to it, though, and that comes in the form of you using your newfound leverage to fuck her face. Your hips pound against her mouth, thrusting every last inch of your meat into her throat, just as she had been working herself to. Your [pc.balls] plap against her forehead each time you pound downward, and Agnimitra is so caught between her rolling orgasms and the change of pace that she can’t help but swallow around you repeatedly. And to your mild surprise, she is so pliant and receptive in her state that, with a particularly intense push, you manage to slide your [pc.knot] into her mouth, tying you to her lips and burying her nose in the cleft of your balls. It’s fair to say that she fucking <b>loved</b> that.
“Ah!” she squeals through a mouthful of [pc.hasCock|dick|pussy], her hips shivering from the touch of your tongue against her star. She instinctually lunges her hips away from you, but, after realizing what it is you’re after, settles herself back down. “Naughty [pc.boyGirl],” she admonishes, but once she feels your [pc.tongue] against her once more, she’s all too happy to grind her hips down and force you to drive deeper into her. “Lovers like you come once every few lifetimes, you know. I might just have to keep you.” And with that, she goes back to what she was doing: fucking your [pc.hasCock|cock|cunt] with her mouth.

You drive your tongue into her asshole with a ravenous abandon, eating it out with as much of an appetite as you would have her pussy, if you had chosen. Her sphincter is tough and unyielding, particularly when you touch a certain cluster of nerves on the inside swell of her ass cheeks and you cause her to stiffen up, but with a bit of persistence, you have her taking the full length of your [pc.tongue] into her butt, and she’s backing her hips against your face to drive you in deeper.

Your hands keep busy on Agnimitra’s ass, your fingers sinking into the silky-smooth skin of her rear and playing with the globes as you like. You alternate between pulling them apart and giving yourself easier access to her star and pressing them together, sandwiching your own cheeks inside her ass and surrounding yourself with her searing-hot booty. All the while, your tongue stays firmly plugged inside her, digging for all of her most sensitive areas and trying to find which parts of her are the most susceptible to being abused by your searching tongue.

Kizrah

Jan 17, 2021
Updated Agnimitra with 4,000 words! I had to work all through today and I'll still need to work tomorrow to catch up. This basically does her entire sixty-nine scene - and you can choose whether to eat her peach or her ass, changing the whole scene.
Will she eat the player's ass? :oops:

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Stupid_Goo

Apr 10, 2021
As a slime, even I know that not everything is meant to be eaten.

But that doesn't stop me from trying, dammit.

• Haha

Lone Wolf115

As a slime, even I know that not everything is meant to be eaten.

But that doesn't stop me from trying, dammit.
Trust me a slime will let you know what tastes good if they don't like it chances are you won't either. Maybe I might know from experience.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated Agnimitra with 2,000 words! This completes her Aftercare scene and it gets a fair distance into the threesome with the hellhound of the fire temple.

I should be returning to her on the 19th!
As before, Agnimitra takes her spot sitting next to you with her knees pulled up to her chest. She sits beside you, shoulder to shoulder, enjoying your company – and, after you pull away from the pot and breathe in a deep gulp of air, she leans into you, resting her head on your shoulder. Her body is hot to the touch, but it’s a pleasant sort of warmth, like you’re sitting a comfortable distance from a campfire.

“You know, not a lot of people stick around after their first go with me,” she says with a sigh. “The idea of getting bragging rights for fucking a phoenix isn’t worth it when they literally can’t stand the heat.”

Her hand travels down your arm, finding yours and wrapping her fingers in between yours. “That is to say… I’m glad you keep coming back. Even if we’re just fuck buddies, it’s always nice to find someone that can put up with my heat.”

You two sit in the dark hallway of the temple for a moment, enjoying each other’s company for the while. You occasionally, wordlessly go back to the pot for another few mouthfuls of water, and by the time you’re quenched and there’s only a few inches of it left, you raise the pot over your head and dump the rest, letting the cool water wash over your overheated [pc.skinFurScales].

Once you’ve gotten your strength back, you and Agnimitra stand, with her going first and giving you herself to lean on while you let the feeling return to your legs. Once you’re standing upright, she leans into you, her arms wrapping around your lower back while her lips press gently against your neck again and again. Although her body is still hot to the touch, the cool water wicking against her provides something of a pleasant contrast.

She looks [pc.heightRange 0 67 71|down at you|at you|up at you], her eyes curling into crescents underneath her smile.

“You good to go again?” she asks.
[=Maybe Not=]

Sex with Agnimitra is… challenging. You enjoy it, of course, but your lovers don’t normally, well, nearly give you heat stroke. You’d like a bit of time to cool off before you go for another round.

“Yeah, I get it,” she says. She lowers her head against your collarbone and stays there for a moment, enjoying your company. When she eventually disengages, a rush of cool wind washes against your front, where she had pressed herself – and across your lower back, where her arms had wrapped around you. “I’ll be here, [pc.name]. Come by now and again and give me someone to do!”

Knowing her, the slip of phrase was completely intentional. You gather your things and you make your way out of the Temple of Terrestrial Fire, where the air is much less stuffy.
“You’ve gotten me all flustered and needy,” the hellhound replies, her teeth nibbling into her bottom lip as Agnimitra’s thumb draws circles with her nipple. “I’m not about to say no. <b>Someone</b> better keep fucking me before I start going feral from the lust!”

“That’s a good answer,” Agnimitra laughs, before leaning in and pressing her lips to the hellhound guardian’s. It’s a full, open-mouthed kiss: their tongues openly surge between their mouths, and you can see the hellhound’s cheek billow outward as Agnimitra’s tongue pushes against it from the inside. They both moan into each other, and the hellhound’s hips buck upward, desperate to reconnect the circuit between herself and Agnimitra, but aside from the errant clap of their hips pressing together, Agnimitra teases her by keeping her back arched and her hips raised just out of reach.

Eventually, they pull away, both of them gasping for air. Agnimitra turns to face you with a snarky, lecherous grin as you move into position between the hellhound’s thighs. “Careful,” she warns, “she’s almost as hot as I am.”

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
On BerryQuest this week and I've updated it with 2,200 words! This completes the bad end where you allow Matiha to steal Berwyn from you. Sex is, historically, a very powerful bargaining tool, after all!
You can feel Berwyn’s balls clench up and into his body, practically trying to escape your mouth, as he pumps load after fat, virile load into Matiha. She makes a high-pitched squeal through pursed lips, and her lower body shakes and shivers as she rides out an equally intense orgasm. Knowing how backed up Berwyn is at every hour of the day, they’re probably going to be there for a while, and that’s not even taking into account that he’s knotted her. To her credit, she’s taking every last drop of his cum like she was built for it.

After a moment, Matiha’s high-pitched noises are cut off by the sound of Berwyn pressing his mouth to hers, their tongues openly and aggressively brushing against each other. They both moan into each other’s mouths; Matiha’s tongue occasionally presses against the inside of Berwyn’s cheek. They take deep, long breaths through their noses rather than pull away for their air.

Matiha’s fingers pull and scratch against Berwyn’s back, flexing and relaxing, and her toes curl against your own. She’s practically lost control of herself: her body does what it needs of its own volition to ride out her orgasm. Nearly a minute later, and you couldn’t begin to guess how many loads Berwyn’s pumped into her box, or how many times she’s cum around his thick cock.

And you, throughout it all, continue to wash Berwyn’s ballsack with your tongue, opening your maw to take in one of his heaving nuts when it relaxes and chasing after it with your tongue when it tenses. You’ll probably be asked to felch the cum out of Matiha’s cunt, and you’ll probably say yes. Maybe you’ll try to bargain with them and ask if you can have a round – either Berwyn in your [pc.vagOrAss] or you and Matiha. It doesn’t matter; you’re horny, you’ll take whatever you can get.
Satisfied, Berwyn allows his arms to relax, and he sinks onto Matiha to kiss her again – just as his knot dislodges from her pussy with a loud ‘pop!’ and a sudden jerk of their hips. A <b>torrent</b> of pearly, thick, half-lupine juices slop out of her spent pussy, pouring down her taint and onto the floor in a veritable waterfall of Berwyn’s cum.

“Ah!” Matiha gasps once he slips free. Her hips quiver at the sensation of not only being unplugged and having Berwyn’s load dripping free from her, but from her sensitive pussy getting that extra kick of stimulation as it leaves. She can’t help but laugh. “God, now that I’ve had you, I feel so <b>empty</b> when you’re not inside me,” she says.

Just as she leans in to kiss Berwyn once more, she stops. “Have your plaything clean that up for us, will you?” she asks.

{Berwyn.isDom|Berwyn doesn’t hesitate; he doesn’t look over his shoulder to you; he doesn’t even address you directly. “[pc.HeShe] knows what to do,” he says. “I’ve got [pc.himHer] trained pretty well, I think.”|Berwyn hesitates again, before looking over his shoulder towards you. “[pc.name],” he says with a slight lilt in her voice, but, after clearing his throat, he starts again. “Clean Matiha up.”}
You shuffle forward, your left hand coming in to grip at Berwyn’s cock, just above his knot. His dick is sticky, and the spent cum continues to flow down the sides of his meat{Berwyn.isDom| – you imagine that, if you slipped the tip of his cock into your mouth, he’d taste absolutely <b>incredible,</b> and you have to fight yourself from following through on your own fantasies}. Neither of them need any more teasing; you align the pointed tip of Berwyn’s cock against Matiha’s winking pussy, and you slide him in.

Berwyn thrusts, the inches of his cock sinking into Matiha’s upturned ass, driving deeper and deeper into her body. They both sigh from the pleasure, but, after only a few inches, Berwyn stops.

“[pc.name] really should have some fun, too,” he says. “I wouldn’t be here if not for [pc.himHer] and I’m sure [pc.heShe]’s about ready to burst.”

Matiha coos at the suggestion. “When did you get so compassionate, Berwyn?” she asks. “I suppose you must have picked up some lessons from [pc.himHer] as well!”

He grunts in indifference. “Seriously, though. I’ll feel bad.”

Matiha sighs. “Oh, very well. I suppose it’s no problem for either of us.”

Matiha shuffles a bit to get her arms out from underneath herself, and then she claps her hands together. “Elexis?” she says, and instantly, Elexis, the statuesque salamander standing beside Matiha’s desk, snaps to attention. “Sexually entertain our guest, would you?”

Before you have time to register what it is Matiha just said, you feel a pair of hands on your shoulder. From your still-kneeling position, you look up to see Elexis standing behind you, towering over your form – and her thick salamander cock comes to rest on your right shoulder.
Sometime after that, Matiha spoke of completing the final steps of her plan: of bringing the world of Savarra into the Ways Between. At first, Berwyn protested; then, he hesitated; then, he relented and abdicated. It took a bit of patience – and an <b>enormous</b> amount of wild, hair-raising sex – but Berwyn eventually came around to believing in Matiha’s cause and helping her achieve it.

You stand with Berwyn, Elexis, and Matiha at the point of a spire she had custom-built into the fortress using errant building materials that had already existed within the Ways Between. In the center of all four of you is Matiha’s enchanted stone; it had grown to be several times its own size when you first saw it a lifetime ago, with pale-green light shining brightly enough through its cracks that it illuminates the Ways Between for many thousands of paces in every direction around you. Hundreds of salamander ex-magehunters form a perimeter around the base of the tower, their arms up and their palms facing away from the building.

In the sky above you is a swirling portal, and through it is the world of Savarra. You don’t recognize the continent you’re positioned over, but it doesn’t matter: the plan calls for the entire world to join with the Ways Between, and any starting place is as good as any.

“Ready?” Matiha asks Berwyn, her right hand worming her fingers in through his left. He says nothing in response; he only nods.

After a moment, they raise their free hands into the air – or what passes for air in the Ways Between – and a magical crackle of mana emanates from their fingers to the stone, and the stone to the portal. Just as they start, mana fires from the fingertips of every salamander surrounding the fortress and into the stone, and, likewise, from there, to the rim of the portal above.

You watch as the portal yawns wider, and the world of Savarra draws closer, and closer, and closer….

<b>BAD END</b>

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Hey, sorry for ghosting everyone last week. Turns out my body needed sleep and wasn't accepting 'no' for an answer anymore.

But I updated BerryQuest with 7,320 words! This does a lot, including a big boss fight and two bad ends.
“No!” Matiha cries, her attention wholly turned away from you. “Berwyn, what have you done?!”

He doesn’t answer: his hands continue to weave their incantations in the air towards the rune, prodding it for more of its mana. A thick beam of pale-green light bursts from one of the runes seams, flooding the room with its luster.

“Berwyn, no!” Matiha shouts again[silly|.

“Berwyn <b>YES!</b>” he shouts back.

Matiha|, and she] darts away from you – and straight for the rune rather than for Berwyn. She takes three long strides before diving headfirst onto the runestone, her arms outstretched; her body soars onto the rune on its pedestal, wrapping herself around the rock just as its light grows suddenly more intense. And just as she does, that gravity-like force is gone, covered by her body.

Matiha hits the floor with the rune beneath her, and then you hear a loud, dull, muted ‘thud’ as the rune detonates. All of that mana is released, all at once, beneath Matiha’s body, and she uses herself to cover that immeasurable force, containing it underneath herself.

The light from within the rune pierces through Matiha’s body, shining clear through her torso in many different spots, with more breaking through the skin of her body as the seconds go by. Any normal person would have perished instantly, and even then, a normal person jumping on the rune would have been like trying to put out a forest fire with a single blade of grass – but you can hear Matiha moan in pain as she huddles on top of the rune, her arms and legs pulling into the fetal position as she clutches the rune beneath herself.

And suddenly… her body begins to change.

Matiha takes on a massive surge of size and mass, her body shifting and transforming to accommodate that sudden massive influx of mana. Her skin turns scaly and orange, pockmarked by welts and divots, turning her formally-perfect skin into something hardly even uniform, much less smooth. Her body shifts as it gets larger, changing from a humanoid figure with two defined arms and legs and turning into… something else without a defined shape, riddled with extra limbs and extremities, almost like antenna. You can no longer discern where her front and her back are on her torso, and yet, three sets of featherless wings sprout along the undulating, shapeless mass, writhing and flapping as she gets larger and larger.

Berwyn’s hands lower from their position, his face twisted into an slack-jawed mix of shock and disgust. One of the tentacles from Matiha’s new, mutated body whips at his ankles, intent on snatching him up, and he’s too distracted to see it coming, but you’re faster: you manage to leap into him, knocking him out of the way from the whipping tentacle and keeping you both a safe distance away from Matiha’s body.
She wheezes, her lungs making a whole other sound compared to the voice you hear. Her left legs curl underneath her body while her right legs scrape along the ground, just trying to keep herself steady and upright in front of you and Berwyn. She’s just as massive and imposing, that hasn’t changed, but the fight, and her inexperience with her own body, has reduced her to a thrashing, helpless beast that’s writhing its way towards its final moments. Putting her down would be a mercy.

Evidently, Berwyn agrees: he raises his staff once final time, its foci on its end beginning to glow a similar off-green light as he rests his hand behind it. His expression isn’t one of a hero about to strike down a villain: it’s of a young man about to perform a task he doesn’t know if he has the strength to perform. Matiha was his teacher. He had come to the fortress within the Ways Between hoping to talk her down from whatever she was doing. And now, he’s been forced to make an impossible decision.

He closes his eyes as he mentally recites the spell necessary to put a stop to Matiha and her schemes one final time. He doesn’t apologize – his mouth is kept firmly shut. If you had to guess, if he said anything at all, his willpower might waver.

Matiha grunts once more as a thick beam of dark-green light bursts from her body, dissipating into the air. With a sudden burst of strength, her body lunges forward, barreling across the floor and on a direct collision course with Berwyn. “Berwyn!” you shout, rushing toward him with your hand outstretched to try and push him out of the way. With his eyes closed, he hears it, and you, before he sees it – and when he opens them, it’s too late.

He gasps and lunges backward as a blast of firey magic erupts from the tip of his staff, making a direct hit with Matiha’s main body, but it does nothing to stop the heavy mass of her form from collapsing on top of him. With a deep, resounding <b>BOOM!</b> Berwyn is crushed beneath the massive weight of Matiha’s scaled body.
It’s dark. Dark and cold.

You can’t see where you are, if you’re anywhere at all. You try and take a deep breath, but you feel something stop you – a blockage, or an obstruction, but it feels like it’s <b>within</b> you rather than on top of you. You scramble to try and breathe, to break free of whatever it is that’s keeping you down, but nothing you do works: you can’t move your fingers or your toes, or your arms or your legs. You can’t even open your mouth to breathe or to speak or to shout for help.

But… you don’t panic. Some part of you should have realized your predicament for what it is – a direct threat to your life – but that base, primal need to defend yourself isn’t there. You’re calmer than you had expected yourself to be. In fact, you almost feel like you’re at peace.

You try and remember what had happened before. You were… in a room. A room within a giant fortress. Or… perhaps the fortress wasn’t that large, but it <b>felt</b> like it went forever. You had met a woman – someone you recognized. Someone you had a particular affinity for. You remember a rush of adrenaline, and fear, and a deep-seated want for things to just go the way you wanted for once.

You remember a sudden shock, as if something had surprised you, followed by a voice – the voice of someone you trusted. Or… you still trust. What had happened wasn’t their fault. You remember them saying your name and running to try and catch you, to help you, but it was too late.

They said the name ‘Berwyn.’ That’s you. <b>You are Berwyn.</b>

But… <b>what</b> are you? <b>What is Berwyn?</b>

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
On Agnimitra this week! Wrote 2,700 words for her just now. This finishes her threesome with the hellhound guardian of the fire temple.
You hardly need an invitation: you lift the guardian’s left leg, hoisting it over your shoulder, and you [pc.hasCock|align your [pc.cock] with her sopping wet entrance. You rim her vulva with your [pc.cockHead], teasing her with what’s to come; you’re hardly a stranger to her body and you know that she prefers to take it hard and fast, but you’re not about to let a threesome go so quickly.|slide your pelvis in against hers, dragging your [pc.vagina] along the thick meat of the inside of her leg. You stop just shy of finishing the connection with her; you know that she prefers to be taken hard and fast, and you’re going to tease her a little bit before getting to the main event.]

The guardian shivers underneath Agnimitra, her hips thrusting upward to try and complete the connection herself. “Oooh, she doesn’t enjoy being teased,” Agnimitra laughs as she settles her hips harder onto the hellhound’s face to keep her pinned. “Do it again."

You do exactly as Agnimitra says and you repeat the action, [pc.hasCock|drawing a circle around her puffy vulva with your tip|dragging your wet pussy against the inside of her thigh] without actually [pc.hasCock|realigning|repositioning] yourself to give her the proper fucking she’s clearly after. Agnimitra takes a long, wistful, horny sigh through her nose as she rests her chin on the guardian’s pelvis, enjoying the combined dinner-and-entertainment she’s getting from both of her partners.
Without further ado, you [pc.hasCock|thrust yourself in, splitting the hellhound’s hot petals with your tip and sinking down to just beneath your head|grind yourself forward, dragging your mons along hers; your combined slickness makes things nice and easy, although the heat gets significantly more intense with the friction]. You watch the hellhound’s hands come up and clamp down on Agnimitra’s ass as she moans into the phoenix’s own hot cunt, and in turn, Agnimitra moans and wiggles her hips, curling her legs at the knees and pinching the hellhound’s head between them.

She relaxes her arms, hooking them underneath the hellhound’s own split legs and resting her palms against the tough, muscular ass of the guardian beneath her. She leans in close – <b>real</b> close, her nose nearly pressing up against your [pc.hasCock|shaft|pelvis]. “Fuck, but this sight never gets less hot every time I see it,” she whispers, perhaps to herself, before extending her tongue to drag one long lick from the guardian’s pussy to [pc.hasCock|halfway down your dick, still lodged head-deep inside the woman beneath her|your own, connecting her clit to yours with a long, pearly bead of saliva]. Once she has a taste for you both, she gets more into it, lowering her head and burying herself into the hellhound’s thighs.
The heat of the temple was already uncomfortable and sex with Agnimitra and the hellhound guardian were both challenging in their own rights. With all of these factors together, and with you doing something as performatively challenging as having sex, you find [pc.hasSkin|the skin dripping down your forehead and off your nose as ]the heat causes your vision to swim. Every time the guardian clamps her legs around Agnimitra’s head, it causes her plume to light up from the motion, and all that heat wafts straight up and towards you.

But you’re hardly one to back away from a sexy challenge: you have two women that are eating each other out in front of you and they want you to bang them. A little bit of heat isn’t going to get between you and that.

With the guardian’s legs clamped behind you, it takes more of your strength to rock your hips and [pc.hasCock|saw your shaft in and out of her dripping wet pussy|grind your pussy against her own], but the longer you go, the weaker her own grip gets as she gets lost in the pleasure. And for her part, she isn’t neglecting her own duties to Agnimitra’s cunt: you watch her head bob up and down and back and forth as she ravenously devours the harpy’s own juice box, and you can hear her own lewd slurping over the sound of your wet[pc.hasSkin|-from-sweat] bodies clapping against each other.
Surrounding you are stout, squat ceramic jars, each of them filled with clean water, and when you sit up, you see Agnimitra coming in from outside of the temple with one more jug tucked underneath her arm. “Hey,” she says as she kneels down to place the jar beside the others. “You’ll want to drink up if you haven’t. You lost a lot of fluids – the important ones, not just the sexy ones.”

As proof of how much you’ve lost, it’s a struggle for you to lift one of the jugs to your mouth, and you need Agnimitra’s help getting it there. As soon as the water touches your lips, you drink like a man that’s been lost in the desert for days, going through the first jug and, with the sudden rush of strength, immediately going to the second once the first is empty. And when your stomach can’t hold any more, you grab what’s left and you turn it over your head, spilling its contents over your overheated body.

Once you’re satisfied (and there’s no more water left), you look up towards the entrance of the temple, and you see the hellhound guardian standing there, leaning against the wall near the temple’s entrance – bent at the waist, with her knees a bit shaky and knocked. You must not have been out for long if she’s having issues standing up straight.

“You’re tough, [pc.name],” Agnimitra says, sitting next to you with her knees up against her chest. “Tough enough to fuck two hot-as-hell ladies at once.” She smiles sweetly at you. “You’re a once-in-a-few-lifetimes kind of [pc.mascFem|guy|gal], you know that?”

Although it’s a compliment, and you saw the threesome through to its end, you admit to yourself that you don’t <b>feel</b> especially tough, given that you passed out from the heat. But, verbally, you [pc.isDK|tell her that you know|thank her for the compliment – and for the water].

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated Agnimitra with 1,400 words! This update gets started on giving you the option to make her futa. She's lived a very long time and she's not a stranger to making modifications to her body like that!
[pc.dcb|You don’t mince words: you tell Agnimitra that you want her to grow a dick.

For her part, she’s completely unfazed by your ‘demand,’ almost as if she was expecting it. “I’m already too much woman for the average [pc.race] to handle, [pc.name], and now you want to give me a weapon of ass destruction?” she snickers, her mouth opening wide enough that you can see her teeth.

You respond that, yes, that’s correct.

She hums in delight, leaning harder onto you. “I like a [pc.manWoman] that knows what [pc.heShe] wants,” she coos.|You have a hard time maintaining eye contact with her. Your fantasies play out in your head over and over as you imagine what she’d look like with a cock swinging between her legs – and how badly you’d like to see that become a reality. Agnimitra is a pretty open woman that’s clearly comfortable with her own body and sexuality – maybe there’s no harm in asking.

You tell Agnimitra that you have something you’d like to ask her, and that she’s free to say no.

“You want me to grow a big, fat, swinging dick between my legs, right?” she asks, her eyes narrowed on yours and a smarmy, knowing, closed-mouth smile spread wide across her face.

Your response isn’t to confirm or deny; it’s to look at her with mild shock that she had just managed to read your mind.

“Do you have any idea how long I’ve been around, [pc.name]? I can read your type like a book.”|You idly wipe your bottom lip with the back of your hand as your earlier fantasies – of Agnimitra having a big dick and her finding all sorts of different ways to use it on you – play through your head. Your mouth runs faster than your brain, and you ask her if she’d, y’know, be okay with growing a big, fat cock to screw you with.

At the question, Agnimitra laughs and slaps onto her lifted thigh. “Man, I love types like you, [pc.name]!” she roars. “You know exactly what you want and damn what society might think; you’re gonna see if you can get it!”

You laugh once politely, then wait for her to answer the question. You nearly ask it again. You know what you want, after all.

“So, you want the cock to grow a cock?” she snickers, leaning harder against your body.]
“Eating the Blue Egg raw is really risky,” she says to you as she sets the bowls onto the floor in front of the Blue Egg. “I could get all kinds of transformations besides the dick that you want me to have. Usually, Blue Eggs are more associated with masculine features and body types, which would mean squarer hips and shoulders, a sterner jaw, and smaller boobs.” She turns to face you, her lips pouting and her eyes wide in a sad puppy-dog stare. “You wouldn’t want me to have smaller boobs, would you?”

She goes right back to what she was doing without giving you the opportunity to answer. “But there’s a way to separate the effects that you want from the effects that you <b>don’t</b> want, and just ingest those. And you can do this with lots of different foods that transform the body, not just harpy eggs. And lucky for you, [pc.name],” she says with a smile, “I’ve grown enough dicks in enough lives to know this procedure like the back of my hand.”

You tell Agnimitra that what she’s describing is ‘alchemy.’ The method you use involves a basic alchemists kit and a simple reagent that a person could pluck from the very ground. You could have also gotten one of those reagents to make this process a little simpler, if she preferred.

“Yeah, I know what it is[silly|. Do not recite the recipes to me, [pc.race], I was there when they were written],” she says with an exasperated sigh, shrugging her shoulders and facing up towards the ceiling. “And maybe there are faster and better ways to grow a big, fat fucking dick nowadays. But I know what works for <b>me</b> and I’m comfortable with what works for <b>me,</b> alright?” She reaches onto the pedestal for the Blue Egg, ready to begin her own alembic procedure. “Maybe that makes me stubborn and hard-headed, but need I remind you that it’s <b>you</b> that wanted to give this stubborn, hard-headed harpy a dick to fuck you with.”

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated Agnimitra with roughly 2,150 words! This finishes her futa transformation and it gets started on one of her two futa-specific sex scenes: where she puts you in a mating press and she goes to town on that [pc.race] booty.
With practiced ease and elegance, Agnimitra cracks the Blue Egg’s shell on the side of one of the bowls, splitting the egg apart with just that hand’s fingers and dumping its yoke and whites into its cistern before tossing the shell away. Then she places the other bowl face-down on top of the first and rests her hand on top of it – and the ceramic begins to visibly glow red-hot where her hand touches it as she superheats the egg inside the makeshift alembic.

With her other hand, she brings the herbs to her mouth and bites off large junks of them by the fistful, her teeth chewing straight into the assorted plants and spices. She spits out whatever she bites off, and occasionally brings what’s remaining up to her face so she can eyeball how much of the ingredients remains. Once she’s satisfied, she removes the lid on the bowl, and the delicious, nostalgic smell of baked eggs fills the room along with a puffy cloud of steam.

She tosses in the herbs and spices before grabbing the cup and spilling its contents into the impromptu breakfast. You were wrong – whatever she’s pouring from the cup isn’t water, but it takes on an almost shimmering, silvery appearance, as if she had melted actual silver and is pouring it into the food. You doubt that’s the case, but she’s always <b>very</b> old fashioned….

She closes one eye and measures the amount of liquid she pours into the brew. Unsatisfied, she tips the cup again and pours in just a few drops more. Once she’s done, she sets down the cup; closes the bowl with the other bowl once again; and places her palm on top of the lid, superheating it once more.

“I bet you’d never heard of alchemy done with ingredients and methods like this before,” she says over her shoulder with a wry smirk.

You confirm with her that you hadn’t – because what she’s doing is outdated and, based on the liquid she poured in, <b>might</b> be dangerous. The worst you’ve put into your own alchemical brews is a wild mushroom.

“Oh, come on, live a little,” she teases, her lips curling at their edges.

You ask her how she came to learn her methods.

“The old-fashioned way,” she answers, keeping her eyes on the bowl. “Trial and error.”

That sounds incredibly reckless.

“Yeah, well, it’s not like I only have one life to lose,” she shrugs.
Before your eyes, you see her clit engorge, ballooning to twice its size, three times, turning as red as her feathers – before, with an awkward jerking motion, it begins to bob up and down underneath its own weight. A seam appears along its circumference, and eventually, it splits into two, one clit sitting on top of the other.

And the one on top, like before, engorges and elongates, inflating at an obscene rate. Each beat of Agnimitra’s excited heart sees her clit getting wider, long, and fatter as new tissue appears and adds to its growing length. Its surface, normally smooth all around, begins to transform as veins fill in along its length and the skin grows thicker, but only mildly so. Its tip bloats slightly, then peels backward as the helmet of a brand new, human-shaped penis begins to emerge; the skin folds backward to make the glands, and the clit splits once more, creating an opening at its tip.

Adding to the excitement of Agnimitra’s transforming crotch, the skin at the base of the newly-christened cock shifts and bulges at her pelvis as two distinct sacs begin to fill out and emerge from her body. They cling to her form as they dangle underneath her shaft, draping over the lips of her pussy and obscuring them from your eyesight and growing until they press against the inside of her thighs – and they continue to grow, pushing against them and forcing her to adjust her stance.

Agnimitra is panting and whining like a woman that’s been edging for the past several hours. Her left hand openly fondles her left titty, her clawed finger pressing and flicking at her erect nipple, while her right hand presses and pinches and plies at every other part of her body <b>except</b> her brand new cock, desperate to try and keep busy without resorting to touching herself – she’s clearly trying to save that part for later.

Eventually, her brand new shaft stops growing, having reached its full length, and what was once her clit has now become a full, thick, throbbing twelve inches of breeding shaft. Her cock is shaped like a human’s, with a helmeted tip and a smooth shaft all the way down to her hairless base. It’s thick enough that if you were to wrap your fingers around it, they wouldn’t touch back down onto your palm, and each of her testicles is large enough to not comfortably fit into your jaw – if that was your plan.

Her hips continue to buck at nothing as the aftershocks of her transformation push through her form, one after the other. A strand of drool slips from the corner of her mouth and drips down her chin; she’s too lost in her own sexual reverie to even notice the mess that she’s making. With one particular throb of her cock, it bounces up into the air, and a pearly string of her pre flicks from her tip and arcs through the air, landing on the stone in front of you.

Her teeth bite hesitantly into her bottom lip as she tries to keep herself composed – although ‘keeping her composure’ is just one step away from wrapping both of her hands around her cock and beating it until she creams all over the room.

“[pc.name]!” she shouts, her wide, rabid eyes on you. “Fuck me! <b>NOW!</b>”

This is what you wanted, after all. You’re quick to undress as soon as she asked you so politely….
You bring your body up to Agnimitra’s, trapping her cock in between her body and yours. You can feel it stand upright and throb against your abdomen; a thick splurt of her pre blasts across your stomach and drips down to your crotch, and you’re certain that the longer you keep her there, the messier things are going to be. You can feel the frankly-intimidating heat of her cock against your [pc.skinFurScalesNoun], and it makes you almost hesitant that you’re about to have it inside you.

Almost.

You tell Agnimitra that if she wants you, well… she’s just going to have to take you.

Her teeth nibble into her bottom lip once the words leave your mouth and reach her ears. “Put up a bit of a fight for me, [pc.name],” she whispers hoarsely, and, without another word of warning, she moves to shove you down – but you’re quick enough to reach out and grab onto her wrists as you go. It’s not enough to stop your fall, but you manage to pull her down with you.

Once you’re both on the stoney floor of the temple, you and Agnimitra wrestle against each other, fighting to put yourselves on the top. It’s more of a play-fight than anything, and the extra motion is just to get your blood pumping – who comes out on top isn’t as important as the fact that <b>someone</b> fucks someone else until their eyes cross.

To that end, you don’t put very much effort into it, and Agnimitra finds herself on top of you, with her clawed hands pinning yours against the floor as she sits on top of you. Her footlong cock rests against your abdomen, its heat radiating against your skin; it throbs in time with her heartbeat and every so often, a clear glob of her pre drools from its tip and lands on your stomach, leaving a thin, pearly line connecting you to her.

“God, you’re sexy,” Agnimitra whispers, her upper lip curling and her nostrils flaring – before she leans in, her mouth pressing against yours with a rush of sexual urgency that belies the play-fight you two just had. Her tongue surges into your mouth, licking at yours, at your teeth, and the inside of your cheeks, tasting everything that you have to offer.
New page, new shill! Please fund my survival

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated Agnimitra with 1,930 words! In this update, she gives you a bunch of foreplay by frotting her dick against your crotch (with variables for if you have your own dick) before she bends you in half and fucks you in a mating press. Fun times!
She sits upright, her left hand going underneath your right leg for a bit of support, but she doesn’t reposition to fuck you: instead, she stays where she is, leaving her throbbing cock to sit against your [pc.hasCock|own, comparing your size to hers. [pc.cockRange 0 11 13|And unfortunately for you, you don’t quite stack up against her.

“You know, I could make you another one of those Blue Egg brews to grow your own cock a bit more,” Agnimitra sighs as she rocks her hips against you, frotting your comparatively-diminutive cock against hers. “Or… do you just <b>prefer</b> that your women have bigger cocks than you? Is that it?”

She wraps her hand around both of your dicks and pumps, masturbating you both, and her hand going the whole length of her shaft only makes the size difference between you two more obvious. “I can get that. There’s something <b>tantalizing</b> about it, y’know? About closing your eyes and feeling your woman flop her big, fat cock somewhere onto your body and trying to measure just how <b>massive</b> it must be in your imagination? About wondering when she’ll ever bottom out inside you once she starts?”

Her nostrils flare and her grip gets a little tighter on you both. “Yeah. It’s a good time.”|You measure up to her pretty decently, give or take an inch: whatever differences there are in length between hers and yours is negligible.

“Look at us[silly|. A couple of cards],” she sighs as she rocks her hips against you, frotting your equally-matched cocks against each other. “I prefer it when my cocks are a little bit on the hefty side. And I prefer it <b>more</b> when I know my partner can give it as well as I can. There’s something beautiful about two big dicks like ours, sitting side-by-side and comparing just how….” She pauses to wince through clenched teeth. “<b>Powerful</b> they are.”

Agnimitra wraps her hand around both of your dicks and pumps, masturbating you both, and the journey her hand needs to take to go from your roots to your crowns really emphasizes to you both just how large you both are.

“I’m going to fuck you until you split in half, [pc.name], and when we’re done, I want you to flip me over, pin me down, and do the exact same thing to me.” An errant strand of her drool drips from the corner of her mouth as she loses herself in her fantasies. “Let’s just hope I don’t break you.”|And although it may be an unfair comparison – she only recently got her cock, and only after a single Blue Egg – your cock is clearly superior to hers. Yours is longer; it’s thicker; its throbbing is more pronounced… and by the time you two are done, you’ll find out who between you is more potent.

“Look at this bitch breaker,” Agnimitra sighs, almost in awe and admiration, as she rocks her hips against you, frotting your comparatively-superior cock against hers. “I bet you’re real popular when you want to be. Wearing some tight pants would be all it takes to get all the attention a [pc.guyGirl] could ask for.”

She wraps her hand around both of your dicks (with some effort, having to strain to reach with her thumb) and pumps, masturbating you both. You lean your head back and close your eyes, imagining the differences in size in your mind’s eye, and every long, exaggerated pump Agnimitra needs to go all the way from your root to your tip makes you feel a hundred times bigger than you are.

“Hell, you could probably just go pants-less,” she says, her breath coming out shallow as she speaks. “There’s no fabric in this world that could contain a beast like that. And if they tell you to wear a kilt or something, you… you… uh….” She loses herself in her slow, hand-jerking motions as she tries to continue to her fantasies. “You could shut them up by fucking their mouth, is what you could do.”]
“Close your eyes,” she instructs, and after blinking twice to keep the image of Agnimitra hunched over you, her nose nearly touching yours, burned into your mind’s eye, you keep them shut. You feel her clawed hands gently drag down the sides of your body, feeling along the [pc.skinFurScalesNoun] of your love handles as she sinks a few inches more into you.

“How many inches did that feel like?” she asks.

[pc.hasCock|[pc.cockRange 0 11 13|Gods above – with how absolutely <b>massive</b> she is compared to you, it felt like nearly a whole foot of sheer, throbbing, hot cock-meat sawing into your [pc.vagAss|pussy|asshole].

“Not quite,” she laughs once. “But you’ll know what a foot of fat harpy cock inside you feels like by the time we’re done.”|You laugh once: you get what she’s trying to do. She wants you to imagine her as bigger than she is. You play along and intentionally overestimate – maybe six inches?

She laughs along with you at your answer. “Thanks for indulging me,” she responds. You both know the answer is less than that.|She’s trying to get you to imagine her cock as bigger than it is – perhaps even bigger than yours – but as a big-dick-haver yourself, you know what four inches feels like, whether you’re giving or taking.

She laughs once at your answer. “It was worth a try,” she responds. “I’d better put my time on top to good use.”]|You know exactly what it is she wants to hear. The corner of your lips curl into a self-satisfied smile while your teeth nibble into your bottom lip – rather than give her a numerical answer, you just tell her that she’s <b>huge.</b>

“And there’s more to come, baby,” she responds, leaning in to give you a quick kiss on the lips.]

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated Agnimitra with 2,130 words! This finishes the Mating Press scene and moves on to the Face Down scene, where you put yourself face down in front of her so she can have her way with you. Do you think you have what it takes to match her energy?
The [pc.hasSkin|sweat beads off your skin from both the sexual exertion and from Agnimitra’s own body temperatures being far higher than you’re used to|heat from between you two, but particularly from Agnimitra, gets hot enough and the space between you gets stuffy enough that you think it might be making steam], but that’s hardly important. What’s important is that, after a few more thrusts of her cock into your [pc.vagOrAss], you feel it: the base of her shaft as it pounds against your [pc.vagAss|vulva|raised asshole]. Her balls slap against your upturned rump with each press inward that she makes, letting you feel their weight and density, wordlessly promising you that she’s going to fill you until you’re fucking gravid and leaking with her harpy cum.

“Gonna,” she tries to say, but her own breath is short as her exhaustion catches up to her. “Soon, [pc.name]. I’m gonna cum. Gonna… fuckin’ fill you up. You ready?”

You don’t answer with words: you grab Agnimitra by the back of her head (and her feathers flare up from the kinetic motion, heating up your hand hotter than the rest of you) and you pull her down, bringing her lips to yours once again. She hardly needs any direction, and once more, you two are locked in an open-mouth kiss, her tongue wildly darting against yours and pressing out from the inside of your cheeks as she explores the various nooks and crannies of your mouth. And when you lock your legs behind Agnimitra’s back, it only guarantees what happens next.
The energy slowly begins to drain from your body as your orgasm finally begins to calm down. Agnimitra stays hunched over you, panting from the effort of having railed you so thoroughly and completely as she has.

When your legs finally lose their strength to stay pinned to her sides and your eyes start to drop from exhaustion, you realize, with a bit of a start, just how red and sensitive they are; the heat from Agnimitra’s body has left you just one step away from having two, enormous burns on the inside of your thighs. Any longer, and the damage might well have been permanent.[pc.isBimbo|

It was totally worth, though.]
As your fingers wrap down to her balls and gently graze the smooth skin of her sack, you relay to her your wants and your fantasies, about how she can be impossible to sexually tame at the best of times, and how you realize now that giving her a weapon as formidable as a foot-long penis might have either been a mistake… or a self-indulgent reward.

Agnimitra smiles confidently at you as her own arm wraps behind your back. She openly and brazenly palms your left ass cheek, getting in a thick, full-palm grope, lifting and squeezing the meat of your butt. There isn’t anything coy or daring about it: it’s the energy and body language of a woman that knows she’s about to fuck you. And you’re all for it, honestly.

“Which would you rather it be?” she asks.

Your thumb closes down on the root of her cock, forming a gentle ring around her base, and as you slowly draw it upwards, you bring your other fingers into the grip until you have your whole hand masturbating her length. You give it just one pump as you tell her that, well, you find that kind of energy and attitude… sort of impressive. Enviable, almost. It kind of makes you want to find out if you can match it.

Agnimitra’s own fingers uncoil around the globe of your butt as her hand travels downward, realigning to the center of your legs. She drags a single, clawed finger into the valley of your crotch[pc.vagAss|, finding the petals of your [pc.vagina] and teasingly drawing an outline along your vulva, pointedly avoiding slipping it in| before aiming it back upwards and finding the wrinkled star of your [pc.asshole], drawing a lazy circle around your rim without touching any of the more sensitive nerves around it].

“And how do you intend to do that?” she asks again, pumping her hips slowly forward in time with your methodical jerking.

As you complete another circuit with your hand on her dick, you tell her that, well, you were thinking of getting down on your front and lifting your ass for her to fuck all twelve, throbbing inches of her harpy meat into you, and you’d find out if you can fuck her with just as much energy as she fucks you.
Should hopefully be back on Agnimitra on August 16th!

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
One question regarding Lyric:

I know that if you set Lyric to female, and feed her a lot of electrum coins, her ass baloons out and later gradually shrinks.

But, during her talks, se mentions that each birth makes a kobold grow, and that for Lyric to grow to queen size would take around 100 births. Is that implemented at all or is it just flavor text? At around one birth per month, it'd take 8 years and 4 months of game time to do that.

Lone Wolf115

I know that if you set Lyric to female, and feed her a lot of electrum coins, her ass baloons out and later gradually shrinks.

But, during her talks, se mentions that each birth makes a kobold grow, and that for Lyric to grow to queen size would take around 100 births. Is that implemented at all or is it just flavor text? At around one birth per month, it'd take 8 years and 4 months of game time to do that.
I don't think it is yet. Then again I over read or miss read stuff.

Shrike675

Apr 8, 2021
So I know I promised a whole bunch of stuff for Lyric, including the semi-threesome stuff and the Fun With Alchemy stuff, but Savin, the guy that's financing and reviewing the project, asked me to cap the content before it gets out of hand and get Lyric into the game before gauging what it is the public would like in terms of additional content for them. Remember, Lyric also needs to be a combat item, which is a whole other beast.

So, I'm going to finish this sex scene, and I'm going to write Lyric preg content, and then save the rest for expacks. I really do want to do Tall Lyric/Herm Lyric/Cumrag Lyric/Felcher Lyric!
There's your answer, damn my thumbs.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
I'm on BerryQuest this week! Updated the doc with 1,930 words - in this update, Berwyn literally reconstitutes himself from nothing using sheer willpower (and infinite mana). But his memory is foggy; it's up to you to... fill in the details for him.
// The parser for whether Berwyn has a vagina will be [berwyn.hasVagina]

[berwyn.hasVagina|You remember… that you found the feminine form very attractive. And that your own form was very feminine itself: you have slender curves that led to a pronounced lower body; you have long, flowing, gorgeous hair; and you have a flawless complexion. And, biologically, nothing is more feminine than a vagina. You prided yourself on your appearances, you distinctly remember that, so you must have had one to go with your looks.

But in this world, having both masculine and feminine sexes were a matter of uncommon genetics, or a little bit of alchemy. A person could have both a vagina and a penis.

Did that apply to you? <b>Did you have a penis as well? And if so, how large was it?</b>|You remember… people often confusing you for a woman. Not that you could blame them: you have long, flowing, beautiful hair; slender curves leading to a plush lower body; and a flawless complexion. But you weren’t a woman. In fact, you prided yourself on your masculinity, even if the subject often came up in conversation. But you distinctly remember that you did <b>not</b> have a vagina.

But if you didn’t have a vagina, then… you most <b>certainly</b> had a penis. You remember having sex. A lot of it. Most of it was just with yourself, but you did it a lot. And if it wasn’t with a vagina, then it must have been with a penis.

Which begs the question for you: <b>how large was it?</b> You remember <b>that</b> subject coming up in conversation more than once as well….]

[=No Penis=][=Small=][=Big=][=Huge=]
// Tooltip for Small: Maybe two inches…?
// Tooltip for Big: Maybe ten inches…?
// Tooltip for Huge: Maybe twenty inches…?
// If Berwyn does not have a vagina, then omit the [=No Penis=] button. Berwyn must have some form of genitalia.
The image of yourself begins to reshape in your mind’s eye, and as you begin to place the finer details – everything from your sexual endowments to the extremes of your fingers and toes – you find that it comes together easier and easier. You try and curl your fingers, and while you don’t succeed, you also instinctually understand that you’re very close: there’s something obstructing you, something keeping you from finalizing your form, but you’re not there just yet. You just need a bit more time.

As you conjure yourself in the foggy mists of the mana, you fixate on your upper body, around your chest. One of the more visibly-identifying sexual attributes of a person: whether they had large, fatty breast tissue or not.

You remember… having a particular <b>fixation</b> on breasts. You don’t remember the details, however. Were you focused on someone else’s breasts in particular, or were you so focused on your own? <b>Did you have breasts to fixate on? And if so, how big were they?</b>

[=Flat=][=Small=][=Large=][=Massive=]
// Tooltip for Small: Maybe A-cups…?
// Tooltip for Large: Maybe D-cups…?
// Tooltip for Massive: Maybe G-cups…?
With that final touch… you believe you’ve come to a consensus with yourself on your body’s image. You’ve recrafted your form from the ether using only your memories, and now, what lies before your mind’s eye is a form that you are satisfied that once belonged to you – to Berwyn, before he was put into this predicament.

Although…

Your gender identity has always been a deep-seeded and hotly-contested point of debate for not just anyone that once glanced toward you, but for yourself. You would tell everyone that asked that you didn’t mind the dysmorphia, and that appearing one way or the other was only a small factor of who you were – and that everything else about you was what was more important.

And that’s true. Mostly.

But a major part of your identity is how <b>others</b> see you, and how others <b>address</b> you. Whether a person sees you as a man or a woman is a major part of your gender identity – and you can choose how you <b>want</b> them to see you. Outwardly, you would tell the world that you knew who you were, and what your name was, and how others should address you, but lately, you had privately begun to question just <b>what</b> exactly you were. It was never a source of turmoil within you – it was more of a question that you simply couldn’t answer at the time. And now you can.

The name Berwyn is a traditionally masculine name. If you were to be seen as a woman, you’d need a different name. The closest approximation to a feminine version of the name ‘Berwyn’ would be <b>Wynne.</b>

Based on the decisions you’ve made on your own body, you’d regularly be referred to as a {Berwyn has a vagina and/or A-cup boobs or larger:woman}{else:man}, but your gender identity is your own and isn’t constrained by your physical appearance.

Now that you’re facing your own body, you need to make one final decision: <b>are you a man, or are you a woman? Are you Berwyn? Or are you Wynne?</b>

[=Berwyn=][=Wynne=]
{Name is Berwyn|From the beginning, you understood yourself to be Berwyn, and you answered to masculine pronouns. This hasn’t changed. <b>You are Berwyn, and you are a man.</b>|In recent memory, the question of who you were, of <b>what</b> you were, had been brought into question not just from the people around you, but from within yourself. You have an opportunity to correct that, here and now, forevermore: <b>you are Wynne, and you are a woman.</b>} And that will never change again.

You float in the ether with your body’s image crafted before you: you drink in every detail of your form, counting the individual hairs on your head; noting the fine fur on your arms and legs; and the pristine, smooth complexion of your skin. This is you. This is who, and what, you are, and it’s only now that you’ve seen yourself from <b>beyond</b> yourself have you learned how to appreciate what it is you are.

All that’s left is for you to transpose yourself into this currently-empty shell of a form you’ve created. Your mind floats in the emptiness, separate from your body; both parts of you are soaked in what feels like unlimited mana, an infinite store of magic with which you could perform any feat you can think of.

With the resources available to you, placing yourself within yourself is hardly going to be a challenge. All it takes is a little bit of willpower, and Berwyn will be reborn.

That’s all it takes…

While it'll hopefully be possible to make Lyric taller via alchemical means, she'll never be able to become a Queen via pregnancy for mechanical reasons, I'm sorry to say.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
Build-A-Berry. I anticipate this new companion named Wynne and hope that she doesn't get pissy about that one time I accidentally poisoned the ashes of some lady like the last Wynne I met.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
[berwyn.hasVagina|You remember… that you found the feminine form very attractive. And that your own form
So, to choose [No Penis] Berwin would need to have a vagina prior to this? That's a bit confusing, as I don't know of any way to do that, unless it'll be included in the expac.
While it'll hopefully be possible to make Lyric taller via alchemical means, she'll never be able to become a Queen via pregnancy for mechanical reasons, I'm sorry to say.
No problems at all, only wanted to know if it was implemented or not. Would have to somehow muck with the code of the game to find out if it was implemented or not. And getting 100 pregnancies to brute force it would take too much time.

Last edited:

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
So, to choose [No Penis] Berwin would need to have a vagina prior to this? That's a bit confusing, as I don't know of any way to do that, unless it'll be included in the expac.
Berwyn must have a penis or a vagina or both. He cannot have nothing. If you choose No Vagina, then he must have a penis, even if it's a 2-inch microdick; if you choose that he has a vagina, then you may choose that he doesn't have a penis at all if you want.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Berwyn must have a penis or a vagina or both. He cannot have nothing. If you choose No Vagina, then he must have a penis, even if it's a 2-inch microdick; if you choose that he has a vagina, then you may choose that he doesn't have a penis at all if you want.
Ok, thanks for the info!

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Well, hm... this is an interesting and unexpected thing, the Build-a-Berry thing I mean. I've kept myself out of most of the other stuff thus far regarding his quest until now, and while I'm a massive stickler regarding keeping Berry the way he is for the most part outside of his most defining asset, this seems at least like a decent middle-ground regarding that particular bit discourse. A way for folks to indeed keep him the way he is while changing his dick to be more managable (Ten inches is very manageable while still being big for his stature, which I'm satisfied to see there), and those that want to have any other variant of Berry.
Ya know where I fall regarding the "who" in what I want Berry to be, basically what I'm saying is... I think, I can work with this. Especially as it's not so black and white like I feared it'd be.

Last edited: