PLAN B

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
I was hoping to spin it as more "after asking myself who I was and what I wanted to be, this is what I came up with. For the first time in years, I feel like I'm myself again" and less "I got frustrated that there weren't massive titties on call 24/7 so I took matters into my own hands."

But then again, that would actually be more in line with Berwyn's character. Maybe there's a middle ground I can find.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
I'm on BerryQuest this week! Updated the doc with 1,930 words - in this update, Berwyn literally reconstitutes himself from nothing using sheer willpower (and infinite mana). But his memory is foggy; it's up to you to... fill in the details for him.
You crazy son of a bitch, you are actually doing it!?! If insanity had followers, you would be its most devoted acolyte.
You just go ahead throw all those different parsers and variables into the Berwyn mixer. Hope this does not bite you in the ass to hard.

Besidea my amazement and worry at your boldness, I am love with how this is all panning out. So female Berwyn is going to with Wynne? Lovely name for lovely girl. Truly, to make best girl you must remove transition best boy.

Updated BerryQuest with 2,120 words! Here, you discuss what you should do with Matiha, now that she's defeated and unconscious, followed by a discussion with Berwyn on what happened after she had squished him and why his body is what it is.
This part is one I am unsure how it will play into larger picture. If I remember, he will have either lover or dom route with her. I guess former one is waiting for her to wake up, other one if you send her to sex dungeon? Hmmm...

And I will have to agree with folks like Emerald, Forget Me Knot and Bad Dragon mostly. Keeping him a boy in most saves where my champion is a girl and a boy. Because other two male companions have their quirks that turn me off from them. Hell male NPCs in general here are not really my cup of tea.

But since I am a horny bastard, he will probably be a girl in my dickgirl save. Since it fulfils one of my fetishes.

Also, last thing...
Thank you! Thank you for giving us an option for giving him a vagina (and A cup) but still being considered a guy. It is niches of niches and not more than dozen people are going to use it. But it is appreciated all the same.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Is… is Berwyn a god?
The PC thinking the real questions here rn.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated BerryQuest with 2,170 words! If you changed Berwyn's name and pronouns, he finally gets around to explaining that. THE PARSER SOUP BEGINS.

And Matiha finally wakes up, if you chose to keep her!
When he looks back up at you, his expression is softer: his eyebrows raise slightly, revealing twinkling, confident eyes holding a light that you’ve never seen inside Berwyn before. “Ever since Matiha started changing me, my body and my identity had been, well… not an easy topic to talk about. I would always say that I never minded being called ‘cute’ – and, hell, it probably got me more attention than being a real manly-man did – but, honestly, you don’t just go through something like that without asking yourself some questions about who you are on the inside. Questions that I couldn’t ask anyone else. Questions that I’ve never thought to ask <b>myself</b> up until I was given the opportunity to decide who, and what, I was.”

His lips spread into a wide, genuine smile. “And I’ve decided.”

You note that it’s good to see him in such high spirits about his form[pc.isDK||, and that you’re happy for him for finding peace with his self-image].[berwyn.hasVagina|

“Um, that said,” he continues – and his left hand goes behind himself, reaching between his ass as if he were about to pull out a wedgie. After a moment, he gasps in surprise, his hips thrusting forward high enough that his feet lift off the ground. “Yeah, just double checking, but, there <b>was</b> one change I made.”

Which was?

“I gave myself a pussy,” he says flatly. “I thought it might be fun.”

That’s… [pc.isBimbo|<b>awesome.</b>|alright, good to know.]
He brings his hands downward, gesturing with his palms to his form from the legs upward. “And this is what I came up with. If I’m not going to go back to who I was, and I wasn’t going to restore myself to the body you knew, then I was going to be this.” His lips spread into a wide, genuine smile. “And now, here I am.”[berwyn.cupRange 0 1||

You ask what the second thing he realized was.

At that, his smile turns more cocky and playful. “The second thing I realized was that, shit, [pc.name], I love me some fat titties!” he laughs. “But no matter how much I loved them, I couldn’t exactly have them on-call every hour of the day – up until now!”

His hands openly grope at his breasts through his mage’s clothing. “Now, whenever I want a pair of boobs to play with, boom!” he says, squeezing onto his tits and scrunching up his clothing as he does, “there they are! No waiting, no foreplay, no extra work. [silly|The Big Milky|Some big, fat titties], always on call!”
“I decided that I should go by a different name. Y’know, to go with the new body.” He looks at both of his palms once more. “I feel like Berwyn was who I <b>was</b>, you know? And now I’m someone different – someone that’s ready to start their life over again. And I can do that by taking charge of how other people should address me.”}

You suppose that makes sense – not that it needs to. It only needs to make sense to him. You ask him what his new name is.

“I’d prefer it if you called me Wynne from now on,” Wynne says. “And if you’d call me a lady. That… feels like it suits me better now.”

“Wynne,” you repeat. [pc.dcb|You caution her upfront that it may take some time for you to get used to.

“That’s okay,” she responds with a defiant smirk. “I’ll be sure to remind you every time you screw it up.”|You tell her that you’ll do your best, and to forgive you if you screw up from time to time. You’ve known her as someone else for so long that it may be a tough habit to break.

“That’s okay,” she responds. “I trust you when you say you’ll try.”|That’s a cute name! You can’t wait to see what lies in store in the future for you and your new best friend Wynne!

She laughs once, rocking on her heels. She can’t help but smile bashfully at the sound of her own name. “Thanks, [pc.name],” she says.]
Shortly after, you hear the sound of someone moaning, and from the corner of your eye, you spot movement – it’s Matiha, and she’s finally beginning to stir.

Immediately, [berwyn.name] drops to [berwyn.hisHer] hands and knees, [berwyn.hisHer] tail wagging behind [berwyn.himHer]self in excitement as Matiha slowly rouses awake.

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
Please tell me you don't need to shag the fool before we get to change Berry.. like with Brint, we didn't even need to interact with him to change him into Brienne, expect of course to recruit him to the team.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
All you need is to complete BerryQuest 1. If you fuck him at any point after that, that's on you.

• Haha

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Hhehehe, curious to know if there will be a post with Matiha speaking.

EDIT: Regarding Agnimitra, you bump into her dying on the ... wayfort, but she's reborn in the temple of terrestrial fire. And after that she's stationed there right?

Any sort of random chance planned of bumping into her and the hellhound going at each other? That might influence my decision to revive her or not...

Last edited:

Kizrah

Jan 17, 2021
Hhehehe, curious to know if there will be a post with Matiha speaking.

EDIT: Regarding Agnimitra, you bump into her dying on the ... wayfort, but she's reborn in the temple of terrestrial fire. And after that she's stationed there right?

Any sort of random chance planned of bumping into her and the hellhound going at each other? That might influence my decision to revive her or not...
He already wrote a threesome with them both.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
He already wrote a threesome with them both.
There's a slight difference to what I mean. I'm assuming the threesome that's written is a button you click in a sex menu. What I'm asking is if there'll be a random chance of something happening regardless of button clicks, even if it leads to the same scene.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Agnimitra can do one of four random things when you enter the Temple. One of them is going at it hard and heavy with the Hellhound and she invites you to join in. That's actually the only way to engage the threesome.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Agnimitra can do one of four random things when you enter the Temple. One of them is going at it hard and heavy with the Hellhound and she invites you to join in. That's actually the only way to engage the threesome.
Alright, thanks for the answer.

Lone Wolf115

Does the Hellhound have a name? How long has she been there? These are just the kinds of things that I like to ask.

Reactions: Animalistic

Lone Wolf115

I'll look on the wiki if the Hellhound is there then edit this post.
Edit: She is indeed made by Savin she's hot btw. There's no pic of her on the wiki, but I have seen her in game. I hope to be able to go through the entire temple despite already having Brienne's pyro set.

Last edited:

QTPie

Mar 20, 2020
I’m loving what’s going on with BerWynne so far! That being said, I have a few questions.

1.) Are you utilizing their dominance meter for any of their scenes, particularly as a female? Or is the meter getting a rework, or is it going to be discarded entirely?

2.) Will it be possible to make BerWynne a pure female, or is it going to be a solid three-piece option of male/shemale/Futa?

3.) Will we be able to impregnate BerWynne? On that note, will it be possible to sex Matiha, and will she receive pregnancy content at all?

4.) On the non-sexual side of things, will we be able to interact with Matiha and will she be able to interact with BerWynne? Will she continue to train them, and will she be able to teach us anything, such as her Shadow Clones?

5.) Are we going to be able to have any further encounters with ley crystal and infused gear? Will BerWynne have the opportunity to have sets involving ley crystal?

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated BerryQuest with 2,220 words! In this update, you, Berwyn, and Matiha all get back up to speed with each other and figure some things out - and you learn that, actually, Matiha is now very horny.
I should be back to Berry on the 23rd!
“You and I are both stubborn as hell,” [berwyn.name] says with a coy smile. “The only reason why I agreed to come chasing you into the Ways Between in the first place was so I could have my teacher back.”

Matiha’s back straightens slightly in surprise from that admission. “You mean…?”

[berwyn.name] nods towards you, glancing up at you for a split second. “The only reason I went to [pc.name] in the first place, way back when you first teleported this fortress, was because I didn’t like what you were going through. All I wanted from the very <b>beginning</b> was to have you back, Matiha.”

[berwyn.HeShe] smiles. “And now, here you are.”

Matiha doesn’t respond, not with words: after a moment of her digesting what it is [berwyn.name] had just said, she lunges forward, wrapping her arms around [berwyn.name]’s neck, holding [berwyn.himHer] tightly to her. It catches [berwyn.name] by surprise at first – you never really knew [berwyn.name] to be a hugging type – but [berwyn.heShe] quickly relaxes, wrapping [berwyn.hisHer] own arms around Matiha’s shoulders.

The hug doesn’t last quite as long as you expected: Matiha pulls away, turning around you face you. “[pc.name],” she says – if you’re not mistaken, that’s the first time she’s called you by your name. She doesn’t say anything more, and instead, she reaches for your hand at your side; as soon as she grasps it, she, with surprising strength and urgency, pulls you down beside herself and [berwyn.name] so she can include you, too.

[pc.dcb|You… well… alright, whatever. This isn’t so bad.|You’d like to say that you were just doing a friend a favor, but… you also know that the better answer is to say nothing at all.|Hugs for everybody! Fuck yeah, hugs are <b>awesome</b>!]
[berwyn.name], in response, looks up at the fortress’s spire, at the highest room in the tower. “I…,” [berwyn.heShe] stutters, “I know how to teleport the fortress.”

Both you and Matiha are taken aback by that[pc.isBimbo|, and while you’re disappointed that [berwyn.heShe] didn’t pick up on your own wordplay, the alternative is still pretty exciting]. You ask [berwyn.himHer] how that could be possible: if you remember right, [berwyn.heShe] had explained to you before that doing something as monumental as teleporting an entire fortress would be an incredible feat of magic and wizardry – something that [berwyn.heShe] didn’t think Matiha was capable of even <b>after</b> seeing it happen with [berwyn.hisHer] own eyes.

“It can be done, even without the rune stone,” [berwyn.heShe] answers, [berwyn.hisHer] eyes still on the fortress’s tower. “You don’t think to teleport the entire tower at once; you teleport it–”

“– in parts,” Matiha says in tandem with [berwyn.name]. Matiha’s eyes are just as wide as [berwyn.hisHer] own, hardly able to believe what she’s hearing. “You map the fortress out in sections and move them individually.”

“And then you place them back together like a jigsaw puzzle,” [berwyn.name] continues.

“Which is why the fortress could change shape – it’s designed so that rooms could be easily interchangeable,” Matiha finishes.

“It’s as much genius in architecture as it is in magic,” [berwyn.name] says, looking to Matiha with a flirty smile. She blushes and glances away, accepting the compliment without saying a word. “But if I know how to move the tower, Matiha… is there anything different with you? Have you learned anything new since we melted together into that void of mana?”

Matiha pauses hesitantly. Her face remains facing towards [berwyn.name]… but her eyes rapidly glance towards you, then back forward. “Yes,” she answers. “Um… two things come to mind, yes.”
“Ever since you started enchanting my tea, I’ve had such a massive libido that I would often lock myself away for hours at a time just so I could tend to it,” [berwyn.heShe] answers. “Sometimes days at a time. Some people might think that having a high sex drive is a solution and not a problem, but it’s difficult to focus on my studies and research when all I can think about is how badly I need to rub one out.”

“But now,” [berwyn.heShe] continues, looking down at [berwyn.himHer]self – at [berwyn.hisHer] crotch[berwyn.hasCock| and his decidedly-flaccid, un-tented pants]. “I mean, I wouldn’t describe myself as ‘in the mood,’ especially compared to what my sex drive <b>was</b>, but I could still get into it pretty easily.” [berwyn.HeShe] can’t help but smile giddily. “It’s nice! So this is what it’s like, not constantly having sex on the brain!”

“Speak for yourself,” Matiha grumbles impatiently.

[pc.dcb|If Matiha’s libido has spiked, and [berwyn.name]’s has diminished, then it sounds to you like Matiha’s taken half of [berwyn.name]’s sex drive for herself. Sounds like as good an explanation to you as you need.|From the sounds of things, if Matiha’s sex drive has spiked and [berwyn.name]’s has gone down, then… is it possible that [berwyn.name]’s old libido had been split between them?|It’s kinda funny – if you put [berwyn.name]’s sex drive together with Matiha’s, like, if they merged together to create one person of <b>unspeakable</b> horny, then that person would be as horny as [berwyn.name] used to be. Right?]

“It’s not out of the question, that’s for certain,” [berwyn.name] says, rubbing [berwyn.hisHer] chin with [berwyn.hisHer] thumb again. His eyes go back to Matiha’s. “What was the second thing?”

I’m loving what’s going on with BerWynne so far! That being said, I have a few questions.

1.) Are you utilizing their dominance meter for any of their scenes, particularly as a female? Or is the meter getting a rework, or is it going to be discarded entirely?

2.) Will it be possible to make BerWynne a pure female, or is it going to be a solid three-piece option of male/shemale/Futa?

3.) Will we be able to impregnate BerWynne? On that note, will it be possible to sex Matiha, and will she receive pregnancy content at all?

4.) On the non-sexual side of things, will we be able to interact with Matiha and will she be able to interact with BerWynne? Will she continue to train them, and will she be able to teach us anything, such as her Shadow Clones?

5.) Are we going to be able to have any further encounters with ley crystal and infused gear? Will BerWynne have the opportunity to have sets involving ley crystal?
1) I may reset the dom/sub meter from before BQ2 - so if you fully sub to him now, you may need to fully sub to him again. It'd just make it easier for myself.

2) Yes, pure female is an option. You can give her a vagina, boobs, no dick, and female pronouns. The only invalid option is no genitals at all.

3) Any preg at all is very unlikely.

4) I did want to do a few talking topics for Matiha and the like, yes.

5) No plans as of yet. Things may change on the gameplay/game balancing end.

LonelyHydra

Apr 26, 2020
3) Any preg at all is very unlikely.
On behalf of fellow preggophiles, may I request why?

Because that's a shame. Remember they might have pups before the change. The [Breed] button could be written off as a byproduct of their excessive sex drive, but BerWynne did say they like having kids and were going to Do Right with them after their adventures.

Given how likely they would want to give their new equipment a test drive, I could see the Champ talking 'wyn into taking the P at least once. That doesn't mean they won't be a total brat about it. Imagine after the birth, Wyn's like "If you want more pups from me, why don't YOU grow a pussy and carry them yourself."

If you meant Matilda, I don't have any preference.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019

Because that's a shame. Remember they might have pups before the change. The [Breed] button could be written off as a byproduct of their excessive sex drive, but BerWynne did say they like having kids and were going to Do Right with them after their adventures.

Given how likely they would want to give their new equipment a test drive, I could see the Champ talking 'wyn into taking the P at least once. That doesn't mean they won't be a total brat about it. Imagine after the birth, Wyn's like "If you want more pups from me, why don't YOU grow a pussy and carry them yourself."

If you meant Matilda, I don't have any preference.
Because, and this is me guessing, it is a job that will just lead to more work when he is already overclocked. And it would also lead into people asking for more likr for example "I want to impregnate both BerWynne and Matiha" and "Can you expand on BerWynnes current champion related pregnancy options and can they also knock up Matiha?". Just not the worth the tussle.

Also, I am going on intuition, I do not think Savin would pay him to write that content. Considering that he does not like it.

Last edited:

LonelyHydra

Apr 26, 2020
Likely because preg content can be a task in itself and this expansion is already pretty big before accounting for the broad Berwyn TFs included.
Because, and this is me guessing, it is a job that will just lead to more work when he is already overclocked. And it would also lead into people asking for more likr for example "I want to impregnate both BerWynne and Matiha" and "Can you expand on BerWynnes current champion related pregnancy options and can they also knock up Matiha?". Just not the worth the tussle.

Also, I am going on intuition, I do not think Savin would pay him to write that content. Considering that he does not like it.
Right, I remember that had to be a separate xpack even before then. I'll take the big lizard's advice to "idea guys" better to heart, and start plotting out my glorified fanfic.

On that note:
1) I may reset the dom/sub meter from before BQ2 - so if you fully sub to him now, you may need to fully sub to him again. It'd just make it easier for myself.
That's a bit of a risk: players would need regrind to pay their Sub again.

Have you thought about separating the Dom and Sub meters instead? Dual morality systems in RPGs are neat; there could be more of them. You could make 'wyn a Switch out of it.

Gammerick

Nov 13, 2015
So what kind of content would be involved in Maitha's resolution (sent to wayfort vs not doing so)? Would she stay a rock monster or whatever she is? Would it involve "NTRing" her from Berwyn? would there be 3some content either way? would there be solo content either way?

Majincotton

Oct 29, 2019
Hey B I wanna take a chance to thank you for not only giving me some of my favorite NPC's in this game but also some of my favorite abilities in this game. The powers you get from Zo help so much to build out my canon champion

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
To start: I got new art! There's a handful of it and some of the pics are real big so I'll share links to the Twitter posts instead:

Lorelei x Evelyn by winemomicorn:

Zo by Moira:

Like Gothamson and Animalistic had guessed, it's because of the workload. Pregnancy content is a whole fuckin' beast by itself for just one character, and if I write pregnancy for one of BerWynne > PC, or PC > BerWynne, or PC > Matiha, or BerWynne > Matiha, then that's going to invite questions on why I don't write pregnancy for the rest of the trifecta. So I'm just not going to write any of them. This expack is already nutty enough and I don't need that kind of stress to deal with too.
Also, Savin is paying for this content and he doesn't like pregnancy content, so, that doesn't help.

That's a bit of a risk: players would need regrind to pay their Sub again.

Have you thought about separating the Dom and Sub meters instead? Dual morality systems in RPGs are neat; there could be more of them. You could make 'wyn a Switch out of it.
In Berwyn's current content, you can become fully submissive to him by worshipping his dick five times. That's hardly what I'd call a grind.

Berwyn's dom/sub content was going to be copy-pasted from Nikol's dom/sub content: essentially, a scale that goes from -4 to +4. Every time you have sex, the meter will lean either towards the negatives (you being more subby to Berwyn) or more towards the positives (you being more dommy to Berwyn), with -1, 0, and +1 being neutral, even-ground lovers. So, say you do something particularly subby, like sucking his dick: if the meter is currently +2 or higher, then you're the dom giving your sub a treat. If the meter is between -1 and +1, you're his lover doing something that a lover would do. If the meter is -2 or lower, you're his subby bitch doing it because you want to please your dom. Naturally, this all applies to Wynne. And if you fuck his butt, depending on how butt-slutty he is, the rules might be slightly different.

If you lean particularly hard in one direction, I was thinking of giving the player the option to lock in your relationship so that the meter doesn't change no matter how much you deviate from it. Would just give the player some additional immersion.

Matiha's attitude towards you and Berwyn would be decided early and wouldn't change no matter what act she does.

So what kind of content would be involved in Maitha's resolution (sent to wayfort vs not doing so)? Would she stay a rock monster or whatever she is? Would it involve "NTRing" her from Berwyn? would there be 3some content either way? would there be solo content either way?
If you keep her, then she's either your (and BerWynne's) fuck puppet or poly lover, depending on what you suggest. If she's in the Wayfort, she's probably going to be locked in as a cumslut for whoever else is there. If you send Matiha away, you can have BerWynne to yourself, and you can optionally visit Matiha without BerWynne to have her to yourself that way. Threesome content is only if you keep them together. You don't steal Matiha from BerWynne (unless you send her away, I guess) but you do share them with her if you keep her.
Hey B I wanna take a chance to thank you for not only giving me some of my favorite NPC's in this game but also some of my favorite abilities in this game. The powers you get from Zo help so much to build out my canon champion
Thank you very much! I love hearing that I've done such a good job for my readers.

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
Berwyn's dom/sub content was going to be copy-pasted from Nikol's dom/sub content: essentially, a scale that goes from -4 to +4. Every time you have sex, the meter will lean either towards the negatives (you being more subby to Berwyn) or more towards the positives (you being more dommy to Berwyn), with -1, 0, and +1 being neutral, even-ground lovers. So, say you do something particularly subby, like sucking his dick: if the meter is currently +2 or higher, then you're the dom giving your sub a treat. If the meter is between -1 and +1, you're his lover doing something that a lover would do. If the meter is -2 or lower, you're his subby bitch doing it because you want to please your dom. Naturally, this all applies to Wynne. And if you fuck his butt, depending on how butt-slutty he is, the rules might be slightly different.

If you lean particularly hard in one direction, I was thinking of giving the player the option to lock in your relationship so that the meter doesn't change no matter how much you deviate from it. Would just give the player some additional immersion.
May I suggest leaving some of the scenes as neutral - or mostly neutral with an extra choice allowing the Champ to steer it in one direction or the other? It'd be somewhat frustarting, to have to weigh the desire to read about your Champ going down on that bratty doggy D against the desire to dom its owner or stay on equal footing.

And for locking the relationship, will it be sign-posted or just hinted at by some more subtle changes to the scenes or Champ's inner comments on Berwyn's behaviour?

In anu case, I'm really looking forward to more Berry content, sexual or otherwise, so big kudos for being the writer to pick the poor pupper up and doing a grear job with it,

HugLife

Aug 7, 2018
Like Gothamson and Animalistic had guessed, it's because of the workload. Pregnancy content is a whole fuckin' beast by itself for just one character, and if I write pregnancy for one of BerWynne > PC, or PC > BerWynne, or PC > Matiha, or BerWynne > Matiha, then that's going to invite questions on why I don't write pregnancy for the rest of the trifecta. So I'm just not going to write any of them. This expack is already nutty enough and I don't need that kind of stress to deal with too.
Also, Savin is paying for this content and he doesn't like pregnancy content, so, that doesn't help.

Ah well, you write so much good content I just can't stay disappointed about this. Out of curiosity, is Berwyn not having pregnancy content going to be addressed in the writing at all the way Cait is?