PLAN B

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Honestly? Same.

I'm glad that there's the opportunity to change him around, but I hope that we can keep him mostly the same. The dominant femboy(twink?) trope is so rare that I'm honestly not sure if I've seen it anywhere else, so Berry was an instant favourite for me.

The bad end B wrote for him was also just incredible, so I hope we get similar stuff, as long as it's not too much hassle to write. Altough by the sound of things submissive boob-Berwyn will probably hog the spotlight, which is fine of course since obviously a lot of people want that, it's just not for me lol.
No worries he can still be a dominant twink.

Kopiv

May 21, 2021
No worries he can still be a dominant twink.
I'll take your word for it and hope for the best. I just don't want B to feel pressured about writing Berwyn a certain way. Even if all I get out of his update is a few new dialogues and such where he gets some more personality, I'll be happy.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
I'll take your word for it and hope for the best. I just don't want B to feel pressured about writing Berwyn a certain way. Even if all I get out of his update is a few new dialogues and such where he gets some more personality, I'll be happy.
It is all in his docs that B posted. And you can learn about what B has planned forward from page 10 onwards.

It is all in his docs that B posted. And you

Last edited:

Kopiv

May 21, 2021
It is all in his docs that B posted. And you can learn about what B has planned forward from page 10 onwards.
Yeah, I mean that's what I was talking about. People seem really hype for sub-Berwyn, so it would make sense to make most of his content about that. Which is again, fine, I don't want to seem like I'm bitching about it because B seems keen to try giving everyone something to like about the update.

Last edited:

HalfALifeLol

Feb 12, 2018
Alright I am going to put myself in the extreme minority here and just ask.

Will it be possible for vagina, no dick Berry to still be a dominant brat?

coldmonkey

May 11, 2016
You have given them a hand, and now they will try to take the whole arm.

Last edited:

Kopiv

May 21, 2021
Yeah. Why wouldn't she be?
I mean, at this point it seems like there's so many variables that it'd be pretty hard to do something for each. Don't get me wrong, I could just be spouting bullshit, but it could get pretty complicated to make new scenes after this update, keeping in mind all the possible 'parts' Berwyn could or could not have.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
You're telling that to the person who's writing Berwyn, I think it's safe to assume he knows all the variables and what will be involved in accounting for them in any given scene...

Kopiv

May 21, 2021
You're telling that to the person who's writing Berwyn, I think it's safe to assume he knows all the variables and what will be involved in accounting for them in any given scene...
Obviously he knows what will be involved, but if there's six different chatacter states to think about, the quality for each individual scene could suffer. Also, I don't want B to burnout writing so much for one character, but again, I'm somewhat new to this community and I don't know him and how he works so I could just be worrying too much. As long as he's satisfied with what he wrote and most people like it it's fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tenalc13

HalfALifeLol

Feb 12, 2018
Yeah. Why wouldn't she be?
Because it seemed like alot and I did not want to be greedy and presume.

Thank you so much for having that option! And of course if you have to trim it later on then such is the way of things, keep up the great work!:)

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated BerryQuest with 2,150 words! This update starts, but does not complete, the final non-boss room in the dungeon - you revisit Matiha's laboratory from the first dungeon and scour it for some clues on what to expect.
“Okay…,” he begins dryly, licking his quivering lips as he tries to formulate his response. “To my understanding, that’s… <b>mostly</b> accurate.” His eyes lift from the parchment to look you in yours. “In the school of enchantment, there’s a spell called ‘Vodo.’ It’s an Old Standard word that vaguely means something like ‘long lasting,’ or ‘over a long period of time.’ Any item that’s been enchanted with it can build up and store mana passively over time, usually from the air, or from the movement of water in a stream, or whatever. The spells is hundreds of years old; maybe even older.”

Sounds like a useful spell for a mage. Enchant an item with Vodo, and they can get a hit of mana whenever they want.

“In theory, yes,” Berwyn continues, his attention going back to the paper, “but it was <b>badly</b> inefficient. It would take a generation to build up enough mana that a single ley crystal could give in an instant.”

What if an item with that enchantment was, for example, left out in a blizzard? Or dropped in a volcano?

“Well, the volcano would destroy it, but I get the question,” he answers. “The environment wouldn’t give the item more mana; it would just have more mana to give. Like, for example, if you enchanted a rock the size of my palm with Vodo and dropped it into a puddle, it’d soak up that puddle’s mana in the space of a few weeks. If you put that same rock into a volcano and waited the same amount of time, it would soak up a puddle’s worth of mana. Do you understand?”

You do[pc.isBimbo| – and you’re telling the truth – but your mind is starting to wander. This is harder than you thought].
“But,” Berwyn continues, noticeably hesitant. “The spell – Vodo – it also doesn’t have an upper limit. Something enchanted with Vodo could hold a <b>limitless</b> amount of mana, given enough time.”

If that’s true, why aren’t there more items with millennia-old enchantments carved into them?

“Because no matter how sturdy the material of the object is, once it’s drained, it breaks. Well,” he continues, catching himself, “more like… it dissolves. Turns to dust. Stuff like that.” He pauses, cupping his chin with his thumb as he considers his answer. “And I’d imagine objects that old <b>do</b> exist.” His eyes go from the paper to yours. “And we know just who to ask.”

[pc.isBimbo|You do? Who?

“Astraea, [pc.name],” he replies with a sigh.|Astraea.]
… Is there any information here that could help you win against an object that has –near-limitless mana?

Berwyn considers the question for a long moment[pc.isBimbo|. You almost repeat yourself, but louder]. “I can think of two ways,” he says slowly. “Well… three. But one of them would kill us all.”

You ask him to open with that one, so you know what <b>not</b> to do.

“Break it physically, with a hard enough whack,” he answers. “That would release all of its mana at once. It would vaporize us and destroy the fortress – and this chunk of the Ways Between, if it’s destructible.”

Okay, good to know. What else?

“We tap it for more mana than it’s receiving,” he says. “A constant output of magic that uses the rune as a font. Like, I don’t know, shooting a pillar of fire into the sky constantly.” His eyes narrow as he imagines it. “But that would probably take weeks, if not longer. It’d be like waiting for a waterfall to dry up. Especially if the Ways Between is somehow influencing its input, like these notes on blizzards and volcanoes imply it might.”

… And the third?

“Essentially, we tap it again,” he answers, “but we direct its output into itself. That’d cause a feedback loop that would eventually fracture the rune, releasing all of its mana at once.”

Wouldn’t that <b>also</b> make it explode?

“Well… yes, but….” He hesitates, his hands coming together to form a ball. His fingers press against each other, mimicking the shape of a sphere, but he doesn’t hold it steady: like he’s trying to hold something invisible between his hands, and it’s trying to grow too large for him to contain. “Less. Controlled. More control, less explosion.”

[pc.isBimbo|Okay! Good enough for you.|Great.]

I may take a week break - I mentioned on Twitter that I'm starting to feel a bit of burnout and I'm thinking of cutting that off before it starts. I know I take a lot of those and I feel lousy about it, but I also know how to prevent it, and, hell, I don't get paid by the hour.

If I don't, I'll come back to BerryQuest on June 7th; if I do, then on the 14th!

Kopiv

May 21, 2021
I may take a week break - I mentioned on Twitter that I'm starting to feel a bit of burnout and I'm thinking of cutting that off before it starts. I know I take a lot of those and I feel lousy about it, but I also know how to prevent it, and, hell, I don't get paid by the hour.
I mean, you shouldn't feel lousy for taking a break, since if you kept writing while burnt out, it would probably just end up coming out as a mess, which I'm sure you know. Then again, I doubt anyone would try guilt-tripping you for taking a break.

Kopiv

May 21, 2021
I do every time I take one :(
Just dont lol

But in all seriousness, just keep in mind what I said: You'd get a shit result if you forced yourself to keep writing while not enjoying it/hating it. You're a person, not a bot trained to write smut 24/7.

Last edited:

Franzferdi

Aug 28, 2015
USA
Hey breaks are needed, all work and no play makes anyone a sour person and that leaves no one happy. Nice that Berwyn will still get content would have been a real shame for one the the early released companions to languish forever while others got expanded on.

BadDragoon

Apr 19, 2021
I was asked about what I'm going to do with Berwyn's pronouns on Twitter, and I figure it might be best to copy my answer to here so more people are aware of what my plans are.

Since you're going to be able to feminize Berry, the truth is that his pronouns are a bit of a sticky subject and it comes down to what sort of customization I'm willing to give the player, and I'm still trying to decide for myself what I should do. What I'd like to do is "if he has boobs or a vagina, then his pronouns are feminine," which is really simplified and basic but it also keeps things realistically feasible wrt workload. I may have to give the player the option to choose, like I did with Lyric.

This would mean going through his existing scenes are adding the [berwyn.hisHer] parser to every instance of his pronouns. Obviously, I'm not a stranger to this kind of workload - I've done it once before with Lyric and I'm writing my own Twine game on the side, and Nikol has a sliding scale of behaviours that he can have, so what I'm planning with Berwyn is essentially just cramming all of those ideas together. But it's going to be one more thing to keep track of and the more I add to him, the longer it's going to take; the less attractive he's going to be for future content, especially from other writers; and the bigger hole it's going to burn in Savin's pocket. And the crazier it'll make me, eventually.

And there's still Astraea and Matiha to write, too.
I hope that it means Berwyn will still use male pronouns if I was to decide to give him a vagina but no boobs. It would be really disappointing to me if giving him a vagina would turn the game's potentially first cboy/malefuta into just another dickgirl of which there are certainly no lack of. :confused:

Ireyon

May 14, 2018
This would mean going through his existing scenes are adding the [berwyn.hisHer] parser to every instance of his pronouns. Obviously, I'm not a stranger to this kind of workload - I've done it once before with Lyric and I'm writing my own Twine game on the side, and Nikol has a sliding scale of behaviours that he can have, so what I'm planning with Berwyn is essentially just cramming all of those ideas together. But it's going to be one more thing to keep track of and the more I add to him, the longer it's going to take; the less attractive he's going to be for future content, especially from other writers; and the bigger hole it's going to burn in Savin's pocket. And the crazier it'll make me, eventually.

I realize this might be a naive question but why not just put Berwyn's old content in an editor and run search and replace? You can usually do it case by case too (at least my program lets me do that), so just click replace if that "he" is supposed to be replaced with a parser or skip if not.

Still plenty of work but Berwyn doesn't have too many repeatable scenes that could happen before his second quest.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Sorry for the lack of updates lately! I'm on Agnimitra this week, and I just dropped 6,000 words on her! This massive update covers things like her description, as well as topics such as her many lives; whether she gets bored with life; and the families she's had over the years.
You lean over Agnimitra, trying to align yourself so that your shadow isn’t cast over her parchment, and you ask her what it is she’s writing. Her memoires, maybe? Surely a phoenix would have one <b>hell</b> of a story to tell the world.

“Nah, been there, done that,” she replies flippantly. “Writing down your life for others to read doesn’t really carry the same impact when you live forever. I’m writing fiction for my own entertainment: [rand|the story of two star-crossed lovers that hooked up once in a tavern, only to realize their feelings for each other a few days later, and their individual journeys to find each other again|an epic story about a middleclass blacksmith that found a meteorite, still hot to the touch, and forged a sword that only he could wield and could show him the past of any person or creature he struck it with|a hypothetical story set in the distant future, where carriages pulled themselves and ready-made meals could be mass-produced, and the protagonist keeps finding all kinds of ways to shit on the world he lives in by taking every single thing in it for granted|a blushing virginal princess is in an arranged marriage with a foreign prince, and after their honeymoon, she realizes just how great sex is, and she fucks everything. Like, <b>everything.</b> Strangers. Other women. Her pillow. Her brother. Her horse. In every hole. I call this one ‘Corruption of…’ something. It’s a working title|it’s about a fierce warrior princess named Mitragni that travels the world, having adventures, fighting monsters, defeating villains, and getting both the guy <b>and</b> the girl at the end. She’s super strong and pretty and everyone loves her, and she has <b>huge</b> boobs].”

That sounds interesting! Would she mind if you took a look at what she has so far?

At the question, she hesitates, then puts down her quill. “Yeah, not this one,” she says, snatching up the parchment and crumpling it into a ball, expertly throwing it over her shoulder and landing inside the bowl of the statue. The ball of parchment tumbles down the tubing inside the statue and, after a moment, the bowl erupts into a black pillar of flame, incinerating it instantly. “That draft sucked and I’m probably never going to finish the story anyway.” She pulls herself to her feet to face you properly. “D’ya wanna fuck instead?”
So, then… she must have been around for some of the biggest events in history. The rise and descent of the Belharan Empire. The age of exploration, particularly via the open sea. The relatively-recent introduction to bronzeworking. Maybe she was even born early enough to be personally familiar with the Seven.

“Yeah, probably,” she replies. Her hand ruffles through her plumage, causing the feathers to flare up, before plucking out a single one and using the pointed end to clean out her left ear.

That’s… not the attitude you had expected her to have. She was present for a ton of major historical events. She could provide first-hand accounts of some of the most influential moments to ever happen in Savarra’s history. They say that the Seven are like mortals in many ways, and that they live among the people of the world – it’s possible she’s met at least one of them personally. You’d have thought she’d be excited to tell you more.

“Do you remember what you had for lunch eight days ago?” she asks, moving her feather to her other ear.

You admit that you don’t, but you’d have thought that, just for example, the invention of <b>currency</b> would have left a bigger impact on her memory than what she eats day-to-day.

“The thing about immortality, [pc.name], is that there are only so many big, high-profile, world-changing events that a gal can commit to memory before they either start to fizzle out of her brain, or they just don’t stack up to others.” Once she’s satisfied her ears are clean, she tosses the feather into the statue’s bowl, causing a black pillar of flame to erupt from it. “Currency? Those little chunks of metal you’ve got dangling in a pouch? Why would I have given half a damn at the time? The bartering system worked plenty good; now, whenever I want something, I need to own something that’s otherwise pointless that’s very small and easy to misplace, and I need to own a shitload of them, so they get all heavy and cumbersome. Money was seen as horribly inconvenient at the time and the only reason why the world switched over was because some jackanapes in a palace somewhere said we had to.”

She leans back on her rump, letting her knees fall to either side as she does (and giving you a completely unimpeded look at her bare crotch). “I guess currency <b>did</b> leave an impression on me, in that sense.” She smiles widely enough to show off her teeth. “It’s something I’d rather forget that even happened!”
“Now,” she continues hesitantly, “I guess… the best word to describe it is….” She pauses again. “There isn’t any one word that best describes it, actually. I’m frustrated, but I’m content. There’s nothing left for me to do, but I’ve done it all. I didn’t want it to end, but I’m glad that it did. You know?”

You reply that you think that you understand what she means.

“Nah, you don’t. I don’t know why I asked,” she continues. “And I hope you never do, [pc.name]. Being immortal can really fucking suck sometimes.”

“But!” She slaps both of her knees; the snapping sound of her hands clapping against the bare skin of her legs echoes throughout the temple. “That’s not to say that life isn’t, or ever be, not worth living. Life is amazing, [pc.name], and every moment of it is worth living; it’s immortality that sucks. There’s a big difference.”

She leans forward, waving her right hand through the air, her palm facing outward, as if she were rubbing it across a canvas. “When you get to be my age, and you think you’ve seen everything, you learn how to find the things that you <b>haven’t</b> seen yet, and you can find it <b>everywhere.</b> There’s beauty everywhere in the world, [pc.name]; climbing a mountain just to see the view at the top is an experience I could do endlessly, and every time, it’d be different. The weather would be different; the season would be different; the time of day would be different.”

“But that’s thinking pretty big, I realize, and not everyone has the energy of a phoenix to climb a mountain whenever they want,” she winks. “It can be easy to take something like a walk through the forest for granted – the colors can be <b>beautiful</b> during every season of the year. When you watch a honeybee dip into a flower and then leave before she could collect any pollen, you gotta wonder, what’s going through her little bee head to turn down a flower like that?” She runs the flat of her palm across the smooth stone floor of the temple. “This temple – who built it? How many times has this statue been fired up to tinge the wall black like that? Am I the first person to want to bang in this corridor?”

She laughs well-meaningly at her own question. “It may sound juvenile, and hell, maybe it is. Maybe I’m living life ‘wrong’ somehow by finding beauty in what most people would think is some of the most inane shit.” She relaxes backward, leaning onto her rump and putting her hands behind herself to support her weight. “But, at my age, either everything is dull and boring and not worth doing again – or you find a way to find something interesting in this world where you wouldn’t expect to find it.”

She sighs through her nose. “And being bored is too exhausting for me. I may have done damn near everything there is to do, [pc.name], but I’d rather do it all again than be bored.”
Does she remember every family that she’s had?

At that question, her expression hardens into something more playful, cocksure, and confident. “Yes, of course I remember them. Every single one,” she replies. “Their faces. Their personalities. I imagine you’ve never forgotten your mom, [pc.name]. I could <b>never</b> forget my partners or any of my children.”

Really? She just said she might have had hundreds by now.

“Oh, is this a test?” she asks, sitting upright. She opens her hands and hooks her index fingers into each other. “Harpies only give birth to other harpies, and we never have boys. My first husband’s name was Rholim, an elf. We had two daughters: Elmeric and Ghaan.” She hooks her middle fingers into each other. “My second husband was Exter, a human. We had three daughters: Trill, Tamera, and Tiffany. Exter wanted a theme going after we had Trill.” She hooks her ring fingers into each other. “My first wife was Ulmora, an orc. We had <b>twelve</b> kids. Orcs are pretty competitive like that. We had five standalone births; two sets of twins; and one set of triplets. Their conception was <b>unforgettable.</b>” She takes a deep breath. “Their names were Jholimir; Rolig; Jhammin; Oumroul–”

You interrupt her by saying that you get the picture, and you’re sorry for doubting her.

“I know that I popped out of that statue ready to bang until I forget how to talk, but that doesn’t mean I’m not a sentimental gal when it comes to my families,” she continues. “Immortality is a curse that I wouldn’t wish on anyone, and of course it’s difficult to let my loved ones go when I outlive them, but… when you find the one that you’re willing to be with? When you commiserate that and bring another life into this world with them? I would live a <b>hundred</b> lifetimes if it meant finding that kind of person every one-hundred-and-first.”

She had mentioned that harpies only ever give birth to other harpies (and you can’t help but find the idea of harpy duodecaplets running around with orc names funny). Are they also all phoenixes?

“No, and I’m glad that they aren’t,” Agnimitra answers quickly. “I just said that immortality was a curse and that I wouldn’t wish it on anyone, <b>least</b> of all my own kids. Me wanting them to be with me forever would be totally selfish.” Suddenly, though, her demeanor changes to something melancholic and distant. “But…,” she trails, “I… if I’m honest… I <b>do</b> want to know <b>why</b> I’m the only one. Why I’m not making more. And how I can make sure that it stays that way.” She pauses for a moment. “Besides just keeping with doing what I’m doing, that is.”
New page, new shill! Please buy me lunch! And if you have bought me lunch, thank you very much, your lunch money is what keeps me going day-to-day!

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
On Agnimitra today and tomorrow! Updated her doc with about 1,830 words. This completes her final talking topic about her powers as a phoenix, and it gets started on her sex scenes - and it opens with a thigh job for the foreplay.
You remark that, with the ability to harness fire like that, she must never feel cold. Are her powers based on magic, like any other pyromancer’s? Or does her fire come from somewhere different?

“Actually,” she says, taking her seat once more. She pinches both of her nipples at once to put out the embers dancing on them. “I think the opposite is more true – it’s not especially often that I really feel <b>warm</b> anymore. Sometimes I like to sit on that statue’s bowl and toss in a feather or something, and when the fire comes bursting out of it and it covers me from head to talon, I feel comfortable with the heat of the air.” She smirks mischievously at you. “It’s one of the reasons why I like fuckin’ so much. That’s a lot of body heat to go around. It’s not enough to make me feel warm, but it’s better than the heat of the air right now.”

That’s a hell of a thing for her to say; ever since you’ve come into this temple, you’ve found the temperature to be almost unbearably stuffy.

“As for whether my fire is magic, I dunno!” she continues, shrugging without commitment. “I wanna say no, though. Pyromancers can’t last as long as I can, and they can’t get it as hot as I can. And they can’t produce as much as I can.” She giggles at her own juvenile joke. “If you can think of any other sexual innuendo to apply to fire-magicians, odds are, I can do it better than they can.”[pc.dcb|

Can they fuck better than you?

“No. I’m the greatest lover alive.” She laughs heartily, slapping onto her knees.||You know what ‘sexual’ means, but what does ‘innuendo’ mean?

“Turn around and give me a turn in your endo, and I’ll show you,” she laughs, licking her raised lips.

You’re not sure what… oh! <b>Now</b> you get it! You think.]
You preface what you’re about to do by saying that this isn’t a comment on whether or not you think you have the sexual energy to keep up with her – but you figure that she might have a better time if she rode you cowgirl-style. A position that gives her all of the leverage and momentum.

“Hot damn,” she grunts happily. With a sudden shove on your chest, you lose your balance and you fall backwards – but Agnimitra’s other hand is tightly locked onto your wrist, keeping you from falling all the way down and hurting yourself. She lets you onto the floor gently, lowering you until your ass hits the hot stone below, and only then does she let go.

She repositions herself above you, with her clawed feet on either side of your torso. She takes just a moment to admire the sight in front of herself – you, on your back, ready to receive her and giving her all of the positioning she’d need to make this as good a session for herself as she can.

“Mmmff,” she moans through pursed lips. Streaks of her pussy’s juices dribble down the inside of her thighs, and she can’t help but dip her index finger into her honeypot, stirring the digit clockwise. “I don’t normally care about the top-bottom stuff, but if you’re going to be on bottom, you need to be a <b>good</b> one.” She sinks to her knees, but she doesn’t withdraw her hand from her crotch. “And I don’t mean, like, calling me ‘mommy’ or whatever. Not that I’d say no. I mean I better feel your hands on my thighs and I better feel you thrusting up into me. You got work to do down there too, do you understand me?”

As you place your hands on her smooth, hot thighs, you tell her that you wouldn’t <b>dream</b> of disappointing her.

“That’s a good [pc.boyGirl],” she says with a lighthearted smirk.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated Agnimitra with 2,570 words! This entire update finishes the Cowgirl sex scene. There's a bunch of variables in it; ideally, assuming max length, it should only be around 2,000 words.

Also, Agni can be a virgin. It's a one time thing.
After a moment of readjusting, Agnimitra lowers herself onto you, [pc.hasCock|spearing herself onto your shaft[pc.cockRange 0 24||, with a bit of finesse and persistence, given your girth]. She’s tight as a vice; her cunt grips onto the width of your shaft as if [agni.isVirgin|this is the first time she’s ever –

Once she’s sunk a few inches of you into herself, you feel something obstruct you inside her tunnel. She grunts, her teeth biting into her lower lip, and, with a bit of a jerk with her hips, the blockage yields, and you sink another few inches into her.

Wait, was she…?

“Yeah,” she sighs, taking a moment to herself to adjust. “Happens every time I’m reborn. New body, new virginity.”

Does she need a moment? Should you slow down?

“Fuck no,” she barks sharply.

Well, that settles that.
“Agni,” you gasp, “you’re so <b>hot.</b>”

“We’re past the pickup lines, I think,” she replies with a low laugh. She leans forward further until her breasts droop across your face; she’s so far forward that she has a hard time [pc.hasCock|[pc.cockRange 0 12|keeping you from slipping out|keeping up her rampant pace]|maintaining the connection between your junk and hers]. She uses both of her hands to keep her boobs pressed and squished against your face, submerging you in the musky scent of her boobflesh and shutting out the dim light of the temple. “I’m close, and I know you are too. Lick the sweat off my titties to keep you going.”

She says it with such total conviction and certainty that, in your lust-addled, overheated, oxygen-starved mind, you can’t help but think that it’s probably a good idea. You lavish her titties with your [pc.tongue], lathering whole swaths of her breast flesh in a single pass to lick up as much of her harpy sweat as you can. It does nothing to help you stave off the heat – realistically, it’s probably doing more harm than good – but the sooner you get her off, the sooner you can cool off. And, well, it <b>is</b> hot.

“Yeah, that’s it,” she pants, her hips moving harder and faster against your own. Your hips are <b>drenched</b> and it’s getting harder and harder to discern from what as time goes on. “Mmm, suck those titties, [pc.name], give the girls the attention they deserve.”

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
On BerryQuest this week! Put down 2,000 words, detailing Matiha's old journals on topics such as her investigation into the rune that she has - as well as giving her a bit of a mysterious backstory.
In this entry, there’s one drawing that you recognize: it’s the stone with the rune etched into it from your last encounter. Surrounding the picture is notes on things like the shape and composition of the stone, and exact dates on when new cracks appeared on it – but they all come to the conclusion that, as far as Matiha can tell, it’s just a normal rock.

In the same place as the previous two entries is more general handwriting, formatted as a list rather than a paragraph.

<i>Geographical origin – Deep South
Age – >3,000 yrs
Composition – Gneiss Weight – 2.4 stone, but increasing
Color – Slate w/ white stripes Rune Type – Ink
Rune Age – >2,500 yrs Enchantment – Vodo

Once you learn how to better harness the mana, use it to go back in time and teach those bastard Jotun how to not speak in fucking riddles</i>

She had taken to studying the rock itself, all the way down to the type of rock it was, to examining the ink the rune was made of. If she’s correct that the rune is over two-and-a-half thousand years old, that’s some <b>sturdy</b> ink.

You set down the journal and, out of curiosity, pick up one of the older books, sticking your hand deep into the pile and pulling out one from deep inside its pit. The title of the book is simply called ‘Journal Three,’ written in what is Matiha’s handwriting, but… less refined and steady. And the date on the cover goes back many decades – if the date is real, this book is many, many years older than you are. And older than you figure Matiha <b>should</b> be.
While I don’t regret my decision to violently sever my ties with Fiodoir, I was, perhaps, a bit hasty; he had already learned how to harness the stone’s mana and our relationship ended before he was willing to teach me his methods.

Yet, despite all of Fiodoir’s talents, it seemed perhaps a bit too natural to him. He spoke no incantations and he cast no spells, and the stone yielded to him upon his touch. Whatever his secret was is currently beyond me, but I have all the time in the rest of my life to figure out what it was.

That said, it may be a good idea to keep tabs on his family going forward. I know Fiodoir had a son, but it may be too early to show my hand. It’ll only be another ten to fifteen years before his son has a child of his own – perhaps then.[silly|

Weather: Overcast, a bit cold and breezy
Today’s lucky numbers: 5, 12, 14, 27, 35
A good day to be a Scorpio! Avoid Capricorn and Gemini.
Remember to Live, Laugh, Love!]</i>

valkyr42

Mar 4, 2016
It's Cold Here, Midwestern US
I am very excited for BerryQuest, both plotwise and for TF potential. I understand it might not be within scope, but I can confirm that at least two people would be extremely into c-boy Berry, but I support your plans no matter what.