[Patreon] Lewd maze (Isometric dungeon crawler / RPG)

Akarei

Aug 28, 2018
FYI, the Linux download is the bottom link, while the WIN.rar download is the top link for version 0.6.72a

shanbahak

May 31, 2018
Yeah, i also included .jar file for windows version, just-in-case.
Some people reported win10 unpacking game .exe like simple archieve which kinda destroys it :/

shanbahak

May 31, 2018
Demo 0.6.73a is OUT for Patrons!

0.6.71a to 0.6.73a build

-Added Centaur x Dwarf battle H animation. Yay, merry horsecock. We almost finished with Dwarf, need 1 more scene.

-Added Catgirl x Slime girl battle H cum animation

-Fixed couple bugs with night / day town

-Fixed bugs with night / day buildings pictures

-Fixed couple bugs in dungeon with chests and other objects.

Hopefully, this included bug with freeze if opening chest while fighting.

-Reworked couple things for future Town interactions.

We'll start adding them soon on next update, you will be able to see NPCs in different outfits doing various kind of stuff like shopping.

It will create nice basis for H events in future and make Town less static and more "alive".

shanbahak

May 31, 2018
Hey guys. Merry Xmas to everyone, and new demo is out!
(Also updated gallery rewards)
https://mega.nz/#!WIJl0YxI!UqAklkvlqQHfVjr2LZDIers7Fr9BW58rYUY5qmDRyT0
https://mega.nz/#!bZ4zBAbB!3xSikD2qr4avGpu_N20A3-9AZPLuDcUzEp39ui3gE_I

Some changes:
-Added Slime x Dwarf Gameover CG. Now her battle CGs are done, only left 1 battle animation and probably some event scenes?

-Reworked Dwarf VN sprites. Now she is cuter and more Dwarf-looking, right?

-Added larger Classes pictures for character creation screen. Different style than usual, are they good? Hope so~ Elf priest is a bit huge though
tongue.gif

-Dwarf girl now has some minor schedule and interactions. On Saturday day, she will leave smithy and go shopping, and will be drinking in tavern at night.
Which means, depending on time and day of the week, not only more building restrictions will be present later on, but also time-bound H events too.

Hopefully it will make town more alive, and allow player to plan things a bit.
Like before, please report any bugs or issues you find, thanks~

Next year should be promising~ Have a lot of things to do, from new battle sprites to town H events, from 2nd dungeon stage to new sub-bosses and guild ranking.
Hopefully we'll keep it steady and polished, your support helps us a lot.

shanbahak

May 31, 2018
Hey guys, we finally were able to get back to work, feels great~ Happy holidays.
0.6.75a is out for Patrons!
-Added Imp x Dwarf animation loop. Need to add some cum animations, but overall her main scenes are now finally done, yay~ -Fixed some sound effects for Dwarf. I think one or two still missing, will fix it later on~
-Slightly fixed Dwarf schedule and couple error with time limits

-Hopefully, fixed win10 running issues. Ugh, win10 defender is such tiresome issue. A lot of people reported Win10 crashes, so we tried to rework that. Now game has main core (Jar file), small .exe for startup, and .bat file - you can use it to run game in case .exe crashed. Overall should run better than before and with less crashes. You still probably need 64bit Java though~ Please report if you still have issues with .exe.

shanbahak

May 31, 2018
New public version is out.
https://mega.nz/#!mZ4ijK5Z!OE_5KdgcIx8Oi4HFok-UDFPjeje1VdZbUuVllKRTjvM
https://mega.nz/#!TIp2DKZR!_rnuTYq6QAD87Vw4xdOgsEF4b66UDFNRsUBP4oFerj8

not much extra new stuff added since its another public update, so hopefully next release for Patrons will be more fruitful :)

-Added Catgirl Brothel cum scene. Also looped it properly, yay

-Fixed issue with some animations pixel artifacts (blinking pixels and stuff)

-Fixed couple shop bugs. We'll be changing UI for shop soon, so hopefully we wrapped all possible bugs before that.

Aside of beginning of 2nd stage, we're working on UI reworks to add player mansion, gallery, crafting and guild quests. So much stuff to do~
And still need to remove some minor, but persisting bugs -_-
A bit behind of schedule due to working on everything at once, will try to focus on something specific. Thanks again for your support guys, it helps to wrap more things faster.
Next release for patrons should be our around 6-8 next month, and it should have more interesting stuff added.

shanbahak

May 31, 2018
Hey guys. New public, yay!
https://mega.nz/#!aQgGEKpJ!h1ZwuHJs8RcAatEr9SINaBTB4xw1LruHIwpzwJUHnH0
Shops changes, fixes, cum animations, centaur Capture quest / bondage CG.

-Added guild quest system, with new interface and stuff
-Added few different quests wiht various rewards like extra sketches and fan 4koma.
-Added Centaur capture quest. Atm its ONE-TIME event you can take at 100+ guild points and starting rank.
Yay horse bondage.
If you complete it, you will gain new rank and reset your guild points.
Later we'll add player mansion where you will be able to repeat capture quests.
-Some bugfixing and new code part for quest lines.
-Some H content added, Battle animations Cat x Succ, Dwarf x Imp, Elf x Gobs are all getting Cum finishers.
-New Shops introduced. Important change - inventory is now LIMITED. And loot is NOT saved if you got Gameover in dungeon.

shanbahak

May 31, 2018
Previous 0.7.97a is now public

New 0.7.99a is out for Patrons!

-Added succubus capture quest.
-Added Centaur x Catgirl finisher animation
-Added Goblins x Dwarf finisher animation.
Succubus quest currently added as "simple" repeatable quest.
We'll change that later on, currently its just for sake of repeatable access to new lewds~
Added some changes to Equip menu. Now it can show you preview on equipment numbers, like in proper rpgs. I think my color selection is bad thou, i will change it~

shanbahak

May 31, 2018
0.7.106a is our for Patrons.

-Added gameover CG for Redcap x Catgirl. Dellie quality is awesome as always.
Reminder - you can access test mode 2nd stage in Guild building, Iso test button.
Now Redcap only needs 1 H animation to fill.

-Added new dialogue system, currently in Test mode and avaliable only at alchemy shop.
I think skip button is not working as intended yet, will fix it later on. Its working but not animating Skip process.
But other than that minor thing, should give you good impression on changes for new system.
Deer event is currently set on 50% chance to occur regardless, so can just go in building and back to get it.
Lemme know how to you feel about it, it currently should be much closer to proper VN style, with names and dialogue instead of button-click.

Also It probably means... we will need a writer in close future.

shanbahak

May 31, 2018
0.7.106a is now PUBLIC
And you can get it here

0.7.112a is OUT for Patrons too.

Notable changes
Added Yellowcap to battle for Iso test level. Jiggle jiggle. Currently she is added to SOME redcap squads, they have bigger aggression range - so just look for mushrooms who will aggro on you upload_2019-9-30_14-46-9.gif
-Added both gameover CGs for Yellowcap, elf and catgirl
-Added Yellowcap x Elf H animation + cum finish
-Added Catgirl x Redcap main H loop (now its properly shaded).
Still lacks cum animation (need transition to be done) but we'll add it soon, in week or so.
-Added default / Canon names to characters - Nia and Celeste.

Still fixing some issues with dialogues so Dwarf and some other stuff using older versions, but i should be able to fix that at same time as Catgirl x Redcap cum finished. Should also add Yellowcap iso sprites and start working on Ant girl soon. That stomach will be cute.

shanbahak

May 31, 2018
Heeey guys~
Happy Holidays!

0.7.114a demo is now PUBLIC.

And new update for patrons is OUT

Changelog so far

-Slug lady is out, yay. You can meet her in battle at Iso Test in guild.
You need to find room with mushroomgirl standing still in center

-Added Neko x Slug battle H loop and cum loop.

-Added Elf x Slug gameover CG.

-Added Kaeryn quest ingame. Basically, you need to meet NPC in normal dungeon level.
You need to raise your rank to Adventurer in guild. And you will have new quest under R tab apper.
OR you can take my save from this demo, if you're a bit lazy. Its missing couple minor things atm, but main sequence is done and all CGs are completed.
You just need to defeat monsters coming at you to get that scene.
We'll add "defeat" scene later, as well as a bit more of details. Its also introducing future Boss monstergirl (minotaur magician).
Again, many thanks for our first GM tier supporter upload_2019-12-30_18-28-1.gif

Still working on Ant girl, but she is half done already. Should be out soon.
Please report any bug you meet in this ver since it was a bit rushed ^^'

shanbahak

May 31, 2018
Probably yes, but so far most gameover scenes are just taking player back to town losing all current progress.

shanbahak

May 31, 2018
0.7.129a Demo is OUT for Patrons!
So far
-Ant girl is done, yay. She was added to Yellowcap roaming squad
-Added Elf x Ant battle H full loop and cum loop.
-Added Elf x Ant gameover CG

-Fixed some issue with Kaeryn quest and polished a bit her lines and other minor stuff.
Like sprite disappearing before dialogue ended and so on.

-Ranged combat is now actually RANGED. Finally. Its still beta thou, please test it, but so far:
--ranged classes can attack everyone
--melee classes cant attack back row (unless debuffed by ranged)
lemme know if i messed somewhere or broke something, its still in testing~

shanbahak

May 31, 2018
New 0.7.133a update is out for Patrons.
-Added Ant girl basic battle H animation loop
-Added couple minor things like forgotten KO sprite (ooops)

-Spells and skills now finally have range and area.
Catgirl shaman is AoE class now, her heal and poison attacks affect all allies or whole enemy area. Catgirl warrior melee skills are now actually melee, cant oneshot mages before they do anything.
Still indev so mistakes can be made~
It is small update, a bit less about content and more about gameplay, so we will have another one in couple weeks, with more H content added.

shanbahak

May 31, 2018
0.7.125c is now Public
0.7.135a demo is OUT for Patrons!
Changelog so far 0.7.133a to 0.7.135a
-Added Catgirl x Yellowcap battle H animation loop (finally. still need to add cum sequence)

-Fixed couple minor bugs with Catgirl shaman AoE. Some still left, workin on it~
-Fixed bug with town freeze (hopefully). Let me know if i broke something else while sweating it.

I will update gallery rewards in couple days~

DarkSxarlet

Mar 16, 2020
The game is quite good and I deeply thank the developers for that
But y don’t you add a gallery i know it’s a lot of work but it’s would be great

shanbahak

May 31, 2018
Thanks~
We'll get to gallery eventually, i'm still thinking on how to make it grindy yet rewarding~

Currently full gallery and CGs in hi-res avaliable to some Patreon tiers.

Last edited:
Reactions: DarkSxarlet

shanbahak

May 31, 2018
Demo 0.7.140a is out for Patrons.
Changelog so far

-Added Slug Lady x Catgirl gameover CG with variation
-Added couple minor cosmetic changes to Kaeryn quest (smoke puff on sprite, extra portraits for succubi and so on)

-Added new AI mechanics, its changed completely so it CAN be buggy.
Currently added in test mode for Slimes. Currently, Slime girls should be able to heal their teammates or themselves, for around 70% chance.
Having Debuffed character on field will still override AI, so they will join mating regardless.

Basically, monsters now will be able to monitor battle, using characters / allies parameters.
We can now add interesting skills, like provoke or extra debuffs, or damage cover.
A lot of cool possibilities. I will start adding them soon after we make sure i didnt break anything~

Please let me know if you find any bad changes or bugs with mobs behaviour~

shanbahak

May 31, 2018
Another demo update 0.7.145a is out for Patrons
Gallery rewards are also updating

-Added AntGirl x Catgirl cum animation, now its complete.
-Added couple minor sprite fixes like Slug girl KO sprite
-Added Slug lady x Elf animation main loop
-Added a bit more skills and AI options, now for example Centaur should have AoE slash.
She should be using it only at 50% hp, but i haven't tested it properly, so let me know if it works~

-Fixed few bugs with AoE skills and some console errors. Hopefully now area spells and skills log properly.
-Fixed few bugs with battle crashes. Hopefully.

-Preparing some grounds for OpenJDK integration.
Hopefully, with next release we will solve most issues with Java errors.

Reactions: mrttao

shanbahak

May 31, 2018
0.7.153a is OUT for Patrons! Gallery rewards are also updated~
0.7.147a is now Public.
As previous version, it comes with Linux and Windows standalone versions.

Changelog so far
-Added Cat x Leeches cum animations, althou its still non-shaded
-Added Catgirl brothel voice
-Added Catgirlx Goblins voice
-Added Catgirl x Succubus voice
-Added Catgirl x Leeches voice

Overall, we rushed a bit with sounds, so they can be buggy and glitchy.
Please let me know if you found something weird, we'll fix it asap.

shanbahak

May 31, 2018
0.7.155a is out for Patrons.
And 0.7.149a is now public

Notable changes in new version
-Cat x Leeches animation finally completed, cum sequence shaded and wrapped.
-Added LARGE amount of voice action for lewds, yay!
It delayed new visual content a bit, buuut. Around 16-17 animations now have cute moans~

It was pretty hard but we managed to add Elf voice almost completely.
She is only missing battle voices. Cat still missing a bit of lewds, but should be added soon too.
Small extra note, Succubus animations have succubus voice added too~

shanbahak

May 31, 2018
Hey guys, 0.7.163a demo is out for Patrons, sorry for delay.
So far, notable changes in this version:

-Added Elf x Leeches cum animation WIP loop, its colored but not completely shaded yet, we decided to include it regardless~
-Added Catgirl x Centaur, Catgirl x Yellowcap sounds, yay. More moans.
-Added traps animations for 1st stage (maiden, ground, extra chest mimic). Traps are using simplified style because triggered in Isometric, outside of battles~
-Added couple more skills for archers and for rogues -Improved loading time for battle, now it should load much faster.
Please let me know how it goes with loading time, it did improve on test PC quite a lot, but i could’ve made extra bugs~

Also, gallery rewards are updated!
Thanks to you all for your support, it helps to add things~
A lot of stuff left to do. To add more sounds and sound effects, to add extra skills and balance for all classes, add new equipment, wrap 2nd stage and add player mansion with crafting, etc etc.
I’m also hyped to see weregirl in action, cant wait to launch substages~

shanbahak

May 31, 2018
Demo 0.7.166a is out for Patrons~
Also 0.7.160a is now Public build.

As before, universal, standalone Linux version and Windows version.
Note, Windows version now should be fixed (finally) and should not trigger any bad reactions from defender or antiviral tools.

Changelog
-Added Elf x Leeches full animation, its completed. With it, now 2nd stage only needs Traps added to be finished.
-Added dungeon selection room to main dungeon building, since its almost done you can select 2nd stage properly from it
-Reworked Smith quest a bit, now with new interface feature. Still a bit buggy so please let me know if you find crashes~
-Reworked Windows version launcher, finally. Now it should not trigger any bad response from Windows defender, or antivirus defence activity
-Improved overall loading a bit more, hopefully~

shanbahak

May 31, 2018
Hey guys~ 0.7.171a demo is out for Patrons.
It has 1-2 added together with Weregirl fight.
You need to:
-find stairs in normal stage1 dungeon
-find small tentacle altar in 1-2 substage and touch it.
Note 1-2 enemies are stronger and we dont have a shortcut yet~
So if you wanna get her gameover scene 100%, make sure you clean succubi on backrow.
So far Weregirl has 2 finished completed CGs, Dellie is amazing as always.
We also have Catgirl main loop animation done, and a bit of WIPs.
Gallery rewards also updated
Craft is finally working. May still be buggy, but at least bugs should be much less annoying.
You now can buy empty building after talking to lady in Guild, for 20k. Currently you can only use Smithing option in it, but i will obviously expand it properly soon~
Lemme me know if you find any glitches and stuff.
I will fill new items, recipes, and add couple new objects to dungeon.
Oh and Weregirl needs quest done, hmm~
Just touching altar is weird, after all. We probably should also add her sprite and make her a rare roaming enemy too, like centaur.
Happy new year~

shanbahak

May 31, 2018
Hey guys, 0.7.176a is Out for Patrons~

Changelog so far~

-Added Weregirl x Catgirl mating finish loop. It should still have another part with extra twitching thou, will add soon~

-Added lingering debuff mechanics.
As an example, now Imps and Succubi have 15% chance to cast lingering debuff which needs to be lifted by Nurse in town

-Added Hscene with CGs for Nurse doing some "debuff cure" work for Catgirl.
Yay nurse is finally doing something, or someone.

-Added dungeon level structure save mechanics. This one is tricky.
For example, if you go from 1-1 to 1-2, you will be able to come back to exactly same 1-1 stage, but 1-2 will be each time generated again.
It kinda allows to generate more "favorable" 1-2 and serves as core for other interesting features.

-Added Weregirl iso sprites, so no more fighting banana statues

-Fixed couple bugs with 1-2 substage (like running from normal battles throw you out of dungeon).
Weregirl fight will still throw you out, because its event thing and it should have some extra scene later on.

-Fixed couple town bugs with Smith building and quests with crashes~

Gallery updates are also out. Let me know if i messed up somewhere or you note additional bugs, a lot of stuff from software side was added this update.

shanbahak

May 31, 2018
Hey guys, next demo 0.7.179a is finally out for Patrons, sorry for delay.
And 0.7.170a is now public

Notable changes for 179a so far

-Weregirl x Catgirl loop second part done. Its now has that good fluid effect and stomach action finished~

-Added some sounds to Weregirl x Catgirl

-Added second scene and level 2 debuff with CGs for Nurse doing some "debuff cure" work for Catgirl. Now you can get that status from mushrooms~

-Added new mechanics for summon, took a bit too long to manage. Weregirl now has summon ally skill to help her in fight. Similar mechanics will be applied to 1-3 boss, probably.

-A bit of bugfixing, town events and for 1-2, hopefully running away wont throw you into town anymore