[Patreon] Lewd maze (Isometric dungeon crawler / RPG)

shanbahak

May 31, 2018
Iifofc0.jpg

After almost 2 years of development, finally getting out first demo~
Our small team is making some kind of "mixed" style adult game.
Lewd Maze (former Corrupted Dungeon) is Isometric dungeon crawler with turnbased pixel fighting part, with some nice in-battle sex, and VN town mode.

It has some specific features, so care if you dont like futa on female, examples incoming below :p

Monstegirls, futanari, some mild mind control and some corruption later on. All this good stuff, separated by levels and sections.

It is using JAVA, 64 -bit. Like Minecraft. Make sure you have one installed if you wanna check alpha demo.

You start at colorful and peaceful town - its basically "VN" mode with large pictures and CGs.
3hVADcc.jpg

You have two main characters for now, tanned neko and elf girl. Race affects possible class and equipment, for example elf warrior will be light agile fighter with longsword / rapier (duelist), while stronger catgirl will have 2-handed cleaver (berserker). Same applies for ranged classes, elven priest and cat shaman, and so on. A bit close to Might & Magic?
j7Fic8v.png

And some cute NPCs~
Some of them will have their own H-scenes and will be able to temporarily join you party in battle, as story will progress.
qbb7Ysp.png

Dungeon itself is constantly changing, unstable structure. (randomly generated, yes)
It is classic isometric with cute sprites and various awesome objects to explore and to plunder.
yZXGG6K.png

And of course, it has various monstergirls to have tons of fun in battle mode.
Some of them will have specific debuff attack to get your team in proper mood for intercourse.
NAfHYw6.png

H-scenes will occur as large popups, huge pixel sprites.
Z9XNTB7.gif

2jMw4ON.gif

And there are some large static CGs for gameover.
ydXfvSp.jpg

This is very early Alpha 0.02 demo.
Obviously missing a lot of cosmetic stuff and lacking in some areas, like sounds, or animation/particle effects for spells and buffs, or most character except mages missing active skills. It also needs some optimization. Well, i was funding whole thing myself :p

But, at least it should give you some grasp for "dafuq is this project".
And hentai animations are really nice - this I can say with pride, pixel artists are putting a lot of efforts into making these large H sprites.

Overall, Its massive, monstergirl and somewhat futanari - focused project, which is developed by rather small team of 3 people with some side help.
If you like it, you can support us - it will help us drastically with adding new content.

EDIT - updated to 0.5.54a demo!
https://mega.nz/#!2F4DgZgR!g_e523LTHe1JB-PInEyngKXmJlhNUZLjuB26uoAHapk
https://mega.nz/#!uBhTFBQJ!rVGmjUIm6DAI1sz-V8KDojVuCa4gM7hZWO3uTFnUd-A

https://www.patreon.com/Lewd_maze/overview

Last edited:

Jash

Oct 8, 2015
OK, wow, THIS is how you catch my attention! Lots of detail, lots of descriptiveness, lots of art and animation to look at. That 4-titted cowgirl is hot as fuck, as is the tiny faun-centaur (and is that a gnome wielding the hammer or is just perspective that makes her look really short?), the pixel animation is not bad and the hand-drawn 2D art is FANTASTIC! Normally I won't even touch 0.1 (or heaven forbid 0.01) versions of games any more, but in this case I think I'll make an exception!

Reactions: Incuboss

shanbahak

May 31, 2018
Thanks. Well, 0.01 is rather heavy to load - its taking like 2 mins to load #omgjava
and lacks a lot, but i hope you like the content - we put some efforts into actual H, probably more than for everything else :D
Alse yes that is gnome/dwarf girl.

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
OH this looks to have some promise.

*Grabs maker by collar* Don't let us down!

Jash

Oct 8, 2015
OK, having actually PLAYED the game for a bit now... there's a lot of potential, but at the moment it's simply unplayable. I'm not going to sugarcoat it, the interface is UNFORGIVABLY bad. The controls in the dungeons are just awful and the complete lack of any form of tutorial makes it incredibly frustrating- I couldn't even work out how to interact with anything in dungeons (like opening treasure chests) because the only controls that responded seemed to be click to move isometrically (which was awkward) and Q+E to rotate the camera. I found combat unreasonably difficult- among other things, for absolutely no reason my Elf Priestess started off the very first fight with 1/3 of her maximum HP, forcing me to immediately waste time healing her, and that charm status effect is too powerful, and no, the ability to potentially one-shot the imp before she does it does NOT balance it. I couldn't work out how to open the status menu from the dungeon map so as to heal out of combat, if it's even possible. It's also terribly unstable thanks to running on Java (had to try running it 3 times to get it to work, it crashed the first time I swapped it from window to fullscreen). Also there's a weird bug when talking to anyone in town where if I clicked anywhere but the 'Back' button in their dialogue I'd be taken back to the faun centaur's shop menu screen.

I still think the game is going to be great once you've completed it, but at the moment it's a frustrating reminder of WHY I usually don't download 0.1 (or 0.01) versions of games. Think I might come back in a few versions time.

shanbahak

May 31, 2018
Thank you for feedback.
Yes dungeon controls are nasty without tutorials, we will need to insert that piece~
It will be classic arrows + Z for action, like chest opening.
Menu can be opened by mouse click on that scroll in bottom of screen, but we clearly need to add X for cancel / close, and C for that menu.

I think it actually conflicts with something like Auto hot keys and other similiar utils.
Need to check it closely -_-
Can you describe your PC / system details for a bit?
Or / and send me your save via email or discord.

It really helps to reproduce bugs, and to improve stuff, if i can catch these bugs fast~

Last edited:

shanbahak

May 31, 2018
Guys, alpha v0.02 is out~
https://mega.nz/#!aUJEXSZa!8K2e5c6hqFWHxsmJNf4Xfg2w_HNVcWVj8dzZ905xPs8

Changelog
Perfomance
-now game starts faster, like, MUCH faster. No more 2 minutes loading, it starts in 5-6 seconds.
-eats less memory
-working window resize, yay
-full win10 / win8 support now, shouldn't have problems
-may run even on 32 bit version Java (not 100% sure, needs more testing)
-Linux support

Bugfixing
-no more random shops on dialogue click
-now you need defeat boss to finish Dwarf quest, not just random mob
-cant use healing and items on empty party slots anymore (can waste them on fullhp chaarcter though)
-Quit game in town menu now quits to main menu, not closing game instantly
-autosave on location change and fights

Content
-mobs now have KO pictures
-Catgirl x goblins and Centaur x Elf scenes have proper cumming stage added~

Still public, if you need linux version, its on main page.
Please consider supporting us, if you like it :p
https://www.patreon.com/Lewd_maze/overview

Last edited:

shanbahak

May 31, 2018
Next update will be coming near end of month / beginning of next one.
It will have that important Quality of life interface update, and more content addition - brothel will be working.
It will have both futa clients and classic "male" variations.
Also, goblins will be getting their proper gameover CGs. They're not futa, but we were kinda discriminating little bastards because they are too generic.
But i quess its even more Mind-control oriented than previous Charmed scenes?
WIP CG preview
https://imgur.com/qkLPv3X

Voyager

Sep 15, 2017
Art is succulent...simply the good and overall stylish.

Seem like somebody had already complained about gameplay stuff so I just gonna add something to it...Dev.....Pls, add the Level display! I don't want to constantly keep track of what my character's levels are. Also, will you add multiple save slot? Save button?

Oh yeah, I don't why but some enemies, no matter where they spawn even across the map, they will hunt me down restlessly like Blinky from Pac-man. Is it intentional? Make me wanna set some "trap" for them...Just saying.

I also wonder what the deal with unclickable house below dungeon...Hmmm o_O
Waiting for the crafting system to work tho...and more weapon/armor.

Almost forget, pls, add a button to hide the text box. I cover the game over art like for Centaur one.

Also...what's your vision on this game difficulty? Do you intend it for casual? Or maybe stress-testing like Darkest dungeon? Perhaps you would add the option for that.

Anyway, since this game fetish is just right for and still super early developed, I approve of the concept. :toot: Just need more refinement and contents.

:yes: out of 10 -Would patron if I get hold of my bank account and patron again.

Last edited:

shanbahak

May 31, 2018
Thank you.
Will add level display on next update yes.
Game autosaves after combat and after location change. We can add separate slot save if feels necessary - there is no "hard" gameover decisions, so you cant really fail completely :D

Mobs with high agro range were set to help player adjust with combat a bit and early fights - these squads are smaller than ones roaming in rooms, only 2 mobs. Trapping mobs... well, it may be possible later on.

Unclickable house below dungeon is under construction, its future small Mansion / House you will be able to buy.
It will have crafting, resting, gallery, and probably small prison if we add mob capture.
Kinda? Still concept. We'll add it in few updates, after finishing brothel and traps.
https://imgur.com/AXLTCwl

Button to hide the text box will be added on next update yes.

Difficulty will start relatively hard, but after adding brothel you will be able to earn some extra easy money for early healing items and tavern rest.
Or for improved equip, after we add more items.
Eventually we'll add option to go "deeper" in dungeon with higher difficulty. Deeper stages will have drastical change in mobs toughness and damage.

Reactions: Voyager

shanbahak

May 31, 2018
Brothel static preview for catgirl.
Next update should be out 3rd July, with brothel scenes, bugfixes and some quality of life edits.
Like H animation skip in battle and hide for gameover interface.
It will be for Patrons first, and will get public in two weeks after release~
https://imgur.com/WtFAPET

Reactions: Voyager

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
If I could make a suggestion, the dungeon is a bit slow right now. Either making levels much more compact or significantly increasing character movement speed would help a lot in reducing dead time.

shanbahak

May 31, 2018
Demo for Patrons updated~
https://www.patreon.com/Lewd_maze

It will be public on 17 July (2 weeks delay).

https://imgur.com/rsFKpX5

Notable changes:

-Brothel is working, yay.
-Goblins have proper CGs, finally.
-Hide button for gameover CGs interface.
-Skip button for battle H-animations.
-Console for battle.
-Some new equip in Smith shop and minor equip stats changes.
-Game eats MUCH less memory, again more optimization. Now it should be max 700-800 Mb.

shanbahak

May 31, 2018
0.4.48a Demo update for Patrons is out! It will be public in 2 weeks.

People asked for more team members - and so, now Dwarf basic update is out!
https://imgur.com/cyoG4DJ
She now can be hired (Smith NPC).
You need to complete her quest line first.
She has 2 classes instead of 4, ranged and melee - so if you want a choice, make sure you have space in team.

For now, she has only wip placeholders for H scenes - sketches and concept art. We'll be adding proper animations and CGs soon~
But at least this update should give an idea of how she looks.
She will have all possible partners from 1st dungeon stage, including another centaur scene - Charmed version, different from her quest event.

As before, please feel free to leave feedback and report any bugs, we'll polish them and will begin to add her hentai scenes on mid month update.

shanbahak

May 31, 2018
0.4.50a is out for Patrons~
Yay, we finally back with it~
Dwarf now has some H. Added succubus animation and Imp gameover~
Next update planned on 4-5 September.
It will finally have full mouse control in dungeon, including opening chests and proper pathing for movements.
It should also have another H scene~

Reactions: Merilirem

shanbahak

May 31, 2018
New version 0.5.53 is finally out for patrons~

Previous version 0.4.50a is Public now
https://mega.nz/#!TB4A2S4L!6vGJjCNP_ZsYBn65wGXy8N0eGp9mf5TbrzWvn0F 0nWA
https://mega.nz/#!3MhARIqb!zfLy06sgMgjStM2PnkqXZnZ9zn4hau1t8B0ief0 7QXs

Changelog from 0.4.50 to 0.5.53

-Neko x Centaur reworked animation. Celebrating sprite rework goal, yay-

-Full mouse control in dungeon. Correct pathing and tracing, opening chests with mouse, etc etc. Finally its working, and we will try to improve it even more. Mobs are slightly smarter in their pathing too.

-Texture compression update. NO MORE missing animations, for weak videocards, for integrated videocards, whatever, issue should be fixed.

-Some edits here and there. Like, Centaur x Dwarf animations is finally 1280, twice bigger. Previously it was really small in-game, now it is proper Large size. It is one of our glorious 1280 animations after all.

-Mana pots

-Couple minor less noticable bug fixes.

Reactions: Nnxx

shanbahak

May 31, 2018
New Public build is finally out!

https://mega.nz/#!2F4DgZgR!g_e523LTHe1JB-PInEyngKXmJlhNUZLjuB26uoAHapk
https://mega.nz/#!uBhTFBQJ!rVGmjUIm6DAI1sz-V8KDojVuCa4gM7hZWO3uTFnUd-A

0.5.53a to 0.5.54a Public build

-Dwarf x Imp trader event H animation is done. Will add cum stage for it later. Also yes Imp trader will look different from normal Imp girls~

-SFX system is finally working. There is almost NO sounds yet because we kinda rushed it, but it is already in place and working nicely. For test - Catgirl warrior and Archer attack swing sounds were added. Now we just need to add more nice good sounds, yay :)
-Fixed bug with mouse pathing in dungeon
-Fixed bug with brothel screen glitch
-Fixed couple minor issues with dungeon block texture missing

All previous stuff from Patreon version 0.5.53a update included.
Next update will be out around 4-5 next month, will have new CG for Centaur, Slime x Dwarf animation in pixel for battle, and hopefully some good sounds.

ConradT12

Nov 15, 2016
I absolutely love where this is going.
The current art is very good, both the pixel H-scenes and the game overs, and the dungeons aren't too bad looking either.
While there seems to be only a few enemies at the moment, I have no doubt there will be more in the future and the ones you have now are well made.
The controls for the dungeon are a tad wonky, and could be made to work with WASD, but they are functional at the moment.
The start game screen (character select/party formation) was a bit confusing and took a little to figure out, so I think that could be a bit clearer as to how it works.
The combat is good, besides the unavailable options and there could be some more cosmetic improvements, such as when you mouse over an enemy, a translucent targeting box appears on them to help show people what to do, and to make it more aesthetically pleasing.

Overall, extremely good for such an early version of the game. I hope you see this project through and through.

(edit) I played the 002a version of the game, apologies if anything I mentioned has already been implemented. You might want to change the first post to have the most recent version linked.

shanbahak

May 31, 2018
Thank you for your feedback. Yes newer version has some features added.
Both in H and some functionality, like now it has correct mouse pathing and tracing in dungeon, working brothel and so on.
Still, yeah we need to do UI overhaul~

Gizmo1206

Aug 28, 2015
so with the picture of both characters there breasts look to be about even but in those animations the elf's are much bigger,so despite that picture are the elf's boobs bigger? and are you only able to play the cat girl for now? i picked the elf first and it was still the cat girl in conversations and the dungeon

shanbahak

May 31, 2018
Cat is main character, elf is supporting / secondary character.
She will get her own conversations later on. Yeah breast size is a bit off, we may rework her.
We also plan to enable "leader" option in dungeon party later on, to check traps with different party members.

Gizmo1206

Aug 28, 2015
Cat is main character, elf is supporting / secondary character.
She will get her own conversations later on. Yeah breast size is a bit off, we may rework her.
We also plan to enable "leader" option in dungeon party later on, to check traps with different party members.
thanks for the answer and by you "may rework her" does that mean make the cat girls bigger or shrink the elf's?(personally id love it if the cat girls get bigger)

shanbahak

May 31, 2018
Not sure yet, i'll be taking propositions from players and from team artists :)
So far Elf girl is positioned as really "big" girl. Like, curvy and really tall, she is supposed to be around 190cm - 2m tall.
Obviously cat looks shorter and overall smaller, but maybe we'll adjust some proportions here and there~

shanbahak

May 31, 2018
0.5.62a build is out for Patrons~
-Dwarf x Slime battle animation is done, yay. Will add cum stage for it later. It went really nice this time, we had a great base to work with~

-Added Elf x Centaur Gameover CG. Testing new artist to help with CGs, so far guy is doing great job~

-SFX system is somewhat working, but turns out but this still needs some improvement. It is still in testing. We added few more sounds to check how it works.

-Added right mouse button in dungeon as speedup. Now you can use mouse only, instead of Ctrl
-Fixed bug with screen blinking sometimes
-Fixed bug with shops item dupe -Fixed pathing bug
-Returned 32 bit Java support, still in testing. Seems to have some issues, so better stick for 64 for now.

It will be public again around 19-20 this month~

shanbahak

May 31, 2018
0.5.65a Public demo build is OUT!
https://mega.nz/#!fVBwTaLb!4AU5fLg-m6DO_oFeZTHTD2jXzcWjfUJfF5s8XCnu6GU
https://mega.nz/#!LUYAHCSA!YloOQ9LTqr-umx_zEJzKr1fwNu8G_vHXu-x5G6pgrBY

-Added Dwarf x Goblins Gameover CG

-Added Dwarf x Centaur Gameover CG (a bit rare, you need to hire Dwarf and to find Centaur in dungeon)

-Added couple more sound effects for testing. Seems fine so far.

-Minor bug fixes

-software changes for next update

Next update we have plans to add some more content like animations or Cgs, and important gameplay changes - Time, as example.

Town mode will have proper clock, Day starts from 08-00, and each Player action will cost some time.

After 20-00 dungeon and msot other building will close, and Player will have to find a place to rest. usually Tavern.

So no more easy Brothel cash spam :p
But it opens new features with time-limited events. Thinking of adding some of them in nearby future. We'll see how it goes~

shanbahak

May 31, 2018
New demo is out for patrons~
https://imgur.com/arCjOlX

0.5.65a to 0.6.68a build changes-
-Added Dwarf x Goblins animation main loop
-Added Dwarf x Succubus Gameover CG, yes its awesome

-Added Time feature in test mode. It is still wip and very sketchy, clock is obvious paint-made placeholder :p
We’ll make it look awesome later this month.
Chatting should cost no time.
Buying / selling should cost small amount of time
Brothel and dungeon - large chuck of time.
After 20-00 most shops will close, you will need to rest in tavern or to stay brothel.
Added “stay in brothel for night” option. It does nothing for now, but later will have specific H scenes for it.
For now, players can check how this test feature works.
NPCs will have more specific schedule later. Like, Smith will be drinking in tavern at night for extra interactions.

shanbahak

May 31, 2018
0.6.71a public build is OUT.
https://mega.nz/#!6UAQjKyB!HYNKDWQMrF2HAhgt_V7OhB8wOyWv6zW_Y3vT37csgyw
https://mega.nz/#!3BQm0QJR!3moX-wp9DbrFu2wGfgb_-IXuH6SiyOHucwLY6Ky44gY
Changes from 0.6.68a

-Finally updating our shitty UI.
Updated New Game / character creation.
It is still cranky a bit and lacks large Class pictures, but it is much better than before. Hopefully.

-Added first Trap H animation. Large 2x2 chest is not working as mimic example.
We're trying different style animations for Iso traps.
Different from big battle animation, because there is no fighting involved~
They will be a bit smaller, a bit simplified (more chibi?), but, we may have quite a few of them.
Is this looks good? I think it is.
EroWolf will be helping with some of them, guy is doing good job so far.

-Clock in town now looks like proper picture, not my shitty paint madskillz

-Added Night / Dark town. Yep now it should be dark after 20-00.
Now we can start adding some interesting interactions and events for NPCs :p

-Fixed couple OpenJDK error for Linux.
-Fixed couple game-not-launching errors. Some may still be present so please tell me if issue still present for some configs.

It was kinda rushed update so please report may bugs you may meet.

Reactions: mrttao