Observation post of the Observer.

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
unknown.png

Lone Wolf115

Well shit. I'm suddenly very sympathetic to the kitsune's cause. Now the only question is in what context she'll appear.
So all it took was for the floof God to be a Goddess and your there?

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
No clue if its just a commison but just making the champ realize there is no escaping the vixens, when even the god who made him foxen now wants a piece of him as one. Because you chose this hell you fool.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
No clue if its just a commison but just making the champ realize there is no escaping the vixens, when even the god who made him foxen now wants a piece of him as one. Because you chose this hell you fool.
Actually, by the previews Tobs posted, this content will (at least partially) be accessible for non-floof champions.

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
Until Lumia and whatsherface is added in and becomes sexable, the only God that is shaggable right now is Keros but HE is the wrong gender, so if He becomes a SHE for whatever reason (even complicated) then Hell Yeah.. even if it's just temporary.

PudgyElderGod

Dec 28, 2020
Until Lumia and whatsherface is added in and becomes sexable, the only God that is shaggable right now is Keros but HE is the wrong gender, so if He becomes a SHE for whatever reason (even complicated) then Hell Yeah.. even if it's just temporary.
Can't we shag Mallach?

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
I am a big dumbass, how does one access the femros, I dont know which local god option I need to click.