Observation post of the Observer.

Greyfox643

May 20, 2016
Any seed not spent towards breeding, or practicing breeding is a sin.

I'm pretty sure Keros made that a rule.

Greyfox643

May 20, 2016
* laughs in homosexual *
My personal headcannon is there is an entire swath of eager floofs, wanted to get bred, eternally LIVID at these handsome men seducing their potential mates away from their clearly deserving wombs.
Floof culture means they can never do.amything about it
So
They just...
...Seethe

Multi dick, one dick in, one dick out. Something something the chi is balanced.

FadeSeeker

Jan 24, 2021
Match the girls to their authors.

tamamono.png

ishikawa.png

hana.png
Any news regarding these kitsune ladies?

Shrike675

Apr 8, 2021
Well, the first one I can tell you was supposed to be a bath fox, which gardeforde would've wrote but Jzar got permission to do, the 2nd I've got no clue, and the third is just savin's oc which won't be showing up in any form.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Savin did mention wanting to write Hana (even after repurposing her for a character in his D&D games) and she has a subtle mention in the game already, but she's perpetually on the backlog so whether he actually gets around to writing her is anybody's guess.

And the smith was apparently Balak's character but it sounds like she's a dead project.

tsuki_ouji

Oct 17, 2017
As long as there is no parent/child incest, there's probably no problem, as it already happens.

Parent/child is a hard no around here because of patreon. Could compromise a hefty part of the dev's revenue stream.

Other than that, personal preferences I guess. Some people like, some are indifferent, some find it extremely icky. It's why that content is optional.
which is a fucking shame. Kinu and Asagiri are gorgeous

Reactions: A1teros

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020
hello, I am interested in trying my hand on making hitoshi and possibly nakano into romanceable npc are they off limits fully or only when kinu exists?

luciel1331

Oct 20, 2021
Oh wow! I'm not into kistune content bc I play vag-only champs but I've always liked Kinu mechanics. Always nice to see cute kid Kinu pics! Asagiri and Kinu both look so cute there!

On the sidenote though there seems to be more fanart of inari kinu than hime kinu. Is that your personal favorite or is inari kinu just more popular?

Last edited:

Joey75421

Dec 3, 2016
I was wondering if there was any unofficial or fanfiction content of Hime Kinu? I read Daughter's Desire with Hitoshi but was hoping to find something with Hime Kinu as well.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
I enjoyed the new Kitsune lady.. looking forward to seeing what she actually looks like.