Observation post of the Observer.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
With a smile on her lips, she replied, "To the sluttiest."
And so the Champion's legacy was ultimately split into a number of major and minor holdings as their many descendants each tried and failed to out-slut them entirely, though they managed to find creative specific ways to exceed their parent in particular kinds of sluttiness,and so established their own dominions. Thus began the period known as the Hedonistic Era.

HalfALifeLol

Feb 12, 2018
https://wiki.smutosaur.us/CoC2/Kiyoko#Pregnancy_mechanics

>Kiyoko gains extra tails at 2, 4, 8, 16 and 32 total kits birthed.

She starts off with 4, just count her tails. (also she gets thiccer every tail :p). Outside of that, no, no way to keep count unfortunately.
You misunderstand, the problem is that I lost track in the 50s and now only get a rough estimate of '75' when I ask :negativeman:

Only 30-something? Geez, you've been slacking :p

For what it's worth, I'm pretty sure your Kiyo-kits aren't going to be interested in stuff outside the den, so that's safe, at least! No in-game way to check how many kits, unfortunately, and no word on when/if that'll happen. It's apparently easy enough to check using the save editor, but I am so completely computer-illiterate that I don't even want to try. Tried to save edit my TiTS once, and uh. gave up
Its not my fault my favorites dont tend to get pregnancy content:ghost:

Id kill to get some kits into Kohaku for example:D

Reactions: QualityCuntrol

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
Forget the family.

My Champion has about 30-something kids and I have no idea how many from Kiyoko (and this is while just playing 100% Male). The war for inheritance is going to be pretty damned violent by the end of it.

Btw, is there anyway to figure out ingame how many Kiyoko children you have? I lost track somewhere in the fifties and am mildly perplexed that I have no idea how many kids my character has:confused:

Open up your save file and check the following depending on if you freed her yet or not:

Astral Plane Count:upload_2020-4-21_14-59-28.png

Post-Freedom Count:

upload_2020-4-21_15-0-54.png

There you go! ;)

I was able to do this on iOS by hitting “Save to File” on the save screen and hitting “View” on the prompt. On desktop, you may have to save and manually open the file, but the data text should be the same. And if all else fails, you could try using the save editor to find it. No idea how androids work. :p

Attachments

• upload_2020-4-21_14-59-28.jpeg
    upload_2020-4-21_14-59-28.jpeg
    715.4 KB · Views: 3
  • upload_2020-4-21_15-0-54.jpeg
    upload_2020-4-21_15-0-54.jpeg
    255 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: HalfALifeLol

Tristan Black

Feb 18, 2016
Except that most of us don't want to dig for the source code like that, especially because we're cursed to break such things by so much as breathing on them wrong. I've lost track, but honestly don't care enough to worry about it.

Reactions: HalfALifeLol

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
Except that most of us don't want to dig for the source code like that, especially because we're cursed to break such things by so much as breathing on them wrong. I've lost track, but honestly don't care enough to worry about it.

Except no digging is even required; as I said, you can look at it just from saving to file. On iOS at least, you literally can’t edit anything. I just used the page search function to locate what I want. I’ve been keeping track of my kids with Kiyoko this way ever since iOS made the files viewable last fall. Never had an issue.

It’s actual save-editing that fucks shit up. Stay away from actual editing (and heck, you can get rid of the file after you’re done) and you’re perfectly safe.

What I was saying is that it’s not true that there’s “no way” to keep track of the number of kids you’ve had with Kiyoko (and honestly there’s a counter for every person you can have kids with in game, lol). Use the “Find” feature and no more headache of staring at a wall of code (you think I actuallh had the patience to do that? No, as you can see by the highlights, I used the “Finder”. doofus >;P).

It’s just fun to see how far you’ve gotten, so I hope the Game Codex starts tracking it eventually so we don’t have to code-check. An entire TiTS style tracker would be great.

HalfALifeLol

Feb 12, 2018
Thanks for the pointer all.

And Im only at 83 Kits, I am feel both offended and challenged by the number.

Now, pardon me while I go have my Champ breed a more respectable amount of kits with the fox wife.

Btw, does anyone know if Observer is planning to let us breed any of the other foxes?:smuggo:

Reactions: Salomon

HalfALifeLol

Feb 12, 2018
Per William, yes. Kurako is potential concubine material and it sounds like some of The Observer's other characters will be as well.
Knew about Kurako but hadnt known about the chance for others.

Im personally hoping for preg content for a certain horny merchant fox;)

Edit: Curious note, it seems that I cant raise my kit number. I went through to get her a few more kits but the number on my file hasnt increased. Is this because I freed her?

Last edited:

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
unknown.png

You examine Asagiri as you lead her [kiyoko.numKits 5|and your other siblings ]away from the burning building — your little sister's white hair and fur are but singed, so no true loss there. However, her nightgown is charred in several places, blackened holes in the fabric from having been set on fire; great red patches on her arms and torso weeping sticky fluid, charred skin peeling away. She'll live, but the burns will certainly scar. At a mere fifteen summers, your little sister will never be beautiful again; there is no way these burn marks can be fully hidden no matter how she dresses. The wispy allure of morning fog is but ephemeral, fated to be burnt away.

Burned girl aesthetic.

If she weren't a colonial they'd ship her off to the Isle of the Sun pronto.

Last edited:

Aelana

Apr 16, 2020
True sluttiness is having lots of kinky sex despite the tragedy of the world.

I started enjoying the tone of CoC2 because it feels like stuff matters. It has stakes. Things go bad for people when you screw up.

HalfALifeLol

Feb 12, 2018
I might have missed something.

When did we get a crispy daughter? I only remember Kinu and she hasnt had any flammable experiences that I know of.

HalfALifeLol

Feb 12, 2018
When Raphael and his goons attack Kiyoko's home they burn your daughter Asagiri in one of the scenes
Huh... I don't recall this.

Im a bit on the fence about this tbh. I like the idea of seeing kids grow... but I view it as a steep second to fluffing and pregging more foxes, so Im not sure where I fall on this one.

Malpha

Feb 22, 2016
Who is Raphael?
He's part of the Fox Family's future content, and kind of a reference to Original CoC's Raphael, who was like this suave thief or whatever.

He was kind of a creep though, and I think new Raphael is reflection of that.

Reactions: Malidica

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
He's part of the Fox Family's future content, and kind of a reference to Original CoC's Raphael, who was like this suave thief or whatever.

He was kind of a creep though, and I think new Raphael is reflection of that.

He certainly started out as a disassembly of OG Raph but he's picked up a lot of Rejan from Savin's tabletops along the way.

Reactions: Shanghai_Hourai

Tristan Black

Feb 18, 2016
Hm... I'd rather live through the hard, then have a bit of story where we help our daughter move on from the tragedy. Disfigurement and disability shouldn't be an obstacle to happiness.

Reactions: QualityCuntrol

HalfALifeLol

Feb 12, 2018
Since my big draw with Kiyoko is my thing for preg content, I figured I'd ask if there is any known plans for any of the upcoming foxes to be preg-able?:smuggo:

From my understanding it seems that Observer isnt inclined to add Preg stuff with the current NPCs but I thought I'd inquire if there is any potential for any of the upcoming foxes?

Kiyoko's preg content is pretty great, a man can't be faulted for wanting MOAR:ghost:

Tristan Black

Feb 18, 2016
Well, I might try to scrub some rust off my writing skills. No promises or commitments, but writing a good turnaround for Asagiri might be worth some effort.

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
Define major in your view. Will she get bust art? Will she have scenes larger than what she already has in her flashbacks with Kinu? Will we ever interact with her as the PC?

We already sorta do indirectly in a child Kinu event (i.e. the Chestnut one if you have at least 4 kids with Kiyoko), but otherwise Asagiri along with Aya, Tatsumi, and Kasumi will at most be mentioned.

I would personally love a Spend Time event where we can hang out with literally all our children though.