Observation post of the Observer.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
I'd worry less about the transformation and more the fact that you sold your soul.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
There are some other things that are waiting in the wings -- Kohaku has four or five extra scenes waiting to be coded.
Awwwww, awesome! Kohaku is precious and a neat take on how some of the kitsune adapt to being a few generations removed from their homeland. Here's hoping for some cuddles.

Anyhow, thanks for the update and future plans, all of that looks like it's gonna be neat!
I'd worry less about the transformation and more the fact that you sold your soul.
I've got one Champion that will be happy to give his to Keros as soon as it's an option and another who'd probably jump at the chance to sell hers to Lumia. The rest, not as much... aside from my Charmer who's probably going to either lose hers to Kasyrra or cum it out and not care either way.

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
I've got one Champion that will be happy to give his to Keros as soon as it's an option and another who'd probably jump at the chance to sell hers to Lumia. The rest, not as much... aside from my Charmer who's probably going to either lose hers to Kasyrra or cum it out and not care either way.

Statistics and perks should I be taken into consideration I thinkyou're looking into those options I feel, but roleplay should be important as well. :D

Take for example, I have two champions currently in a relationship with Kiyoko (and by extension, Keros) one for each Kinu. My Warrior (roleplayed as a Paladin) would likely opt for a pact with Lumia, if anything... but if doing so means turning his back on his fox-family he'll simply choose not get more deeply entangled with the Seven.

The Black Mage (I wanted to take a more active role in Kinu's education) by rights falls under the purview and domain of Nareva, but I think if anything, she's more likely to bind herself to Keros.

Long and short of it; all three of these patrons would most likely provide useful boons for casters/will-based builds, in which case roleplay can (and should) be the deciding factor.

Last edited:

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Statistics and perks should I be taken into consideration I thinkyou're looking into those options I feel, but roleplay should be important as well. :D
Nah, I wasn't even thinking of gameplay effects of the transformations. My one Champion would do it just to be closer to Kiyoko and be more accepted by the others while the second would bind herself to Lumia because her whole character 'hook' for me was 'wants to follow the footsteps of a famous heroine from the Godswar' so she'd leap at the chance to become a direct champion of Lumia. She's already a stacked blonde so she's just one Wagner tune away...

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
Nah, I wasn't even thinking of gameplay effects of the transformations. My one Champion would do it just to be closer to Kiyoko and be more accepted by the others.

I suppose there is a bit of min-maxer in me, giving consideration to gameplay effects for this choice but indeed, that is why my Black Mage is likely to bind herself to Keros over Nareva (who you'd expect to be the natural choice given her career.) and why my Warrior would likely opt for Keros or Neutrality over Lumia, especially if entering into a pact with the latter would mean giving up Kiyoko and their kits.

Last edited:

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
This makes me think, any black mage that completes the convocation of mirrors successfully is probably going to extra impress Nareva and really stay on her radar given she's their patron.

on my Black Mage I've actually made a point of doing that before getting Keros to extract fox-wife and brood from the Astral Plane. Now I just gotta finish chain-sleeping Kiyoko to nine tails. xP

Reactions: QualityCuntrol

csg608893

Nov 2, 2016
I'll be honest I could careless about the stats or perks that come from selling your soul to Keros to become a kitsune mainly because I've just got a thing for kitsune and have been wanting to transform into one for the longest time, and I certainly hope that this gets in the game in time for the next public patch.

Greyfox643

May 20, 2016
Dumb, stupid, and extremely sappy question:

Would Kinu and Kiyoko prefer us to remain the person they love? Or irreversibly change to become more like them?

I know they'd probably still love us either way. But I'm DEFINITELY curious about my family's thoughts on it.

Also Cait.

Because I'm the Meat that exists in front of slutkitty and foxwife

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
Dumb, stupid, and extremely sappy question:

Would Kinu and Kiyoko prefer us to remain the person they love? Or irreversibly change to become more like them?

That's a valid question actually... one I don't think tobs is gonna be willing to answer, if only so we'll find out for ourselves when the content does drop.

edit: I finally finished chain-sleeping Kiyoko to to 32 kits and my word, that scene was worth the two days of effort. xD It was also interesting seeing the subtle nuances of Hime's actions throughout the sequence of scenes compared to those of Inari Kinu in my other playthrough.

...aaanywho! Time to repair the ruined shrine for my kits! Shouldn't take too long since I delayed Caparison Hunter for this very purpose. :p

Last edited:

Greyfox643

May 20, 2016
Thank you, obs.

I very much appreciated the entire scene with Keros, and the implication that he isnt the only one capable of providing such a thing.

I was shocked to see that my corruption token didnt change to what you posted earlier. Last minute design descision?

Also. A+ grooming scene. 10/10

May 5, 2020
辺ぴな所に
Thank you, obs.

I very much appreciated the entire scene with Keros, and the implication that he isnt the only one capable of providing such a thing.

I was shocked to see that my corruption token didnt change to what you posted earlier. Last minute design descision?

Also. A+ grooming scene. 10/10

Have they already implemented turning into kitsune to the game?

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
Have they already implemented turning into kitsune to the game?

So they have, the new backer update is on the blog already. To be honest it makes it rather tempting to throw some dollars at their patreon just so I can get more floofs already... I don't think I can wait for the next free update. xD

Last edited:

Tristan Black

Feb 18, 2016
Well, obviously. I'm thinking it over, but I'm on the fence about it.

I like Keros, fluff-fam, and the society I find in floofhaus. But I'm also very fond of my soul.

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
So they have, the new backer update is on the blog already. To be honest it makes it rather tempting to throw some dollars at their patreon just so I can get more floofs already... I don't think I can wait for the next free update. xD

Remember to go back to your daughter and get her to make good on her childhood promise to pet you when she grew up.

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
Ah... what is this happiness I feel? :allears: This whole scene was beautiful Tobs, bravo. 10/10 would sell my soul again. No regrets.

Attachments

• happiness.jpg
    happiness.jpg
    875.6 KB · Views: 99
Last edited: