FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
小林 琥珀

kohaku.png
kohakun.png

Shizenhakai

Jul 9, 2016
Come to the observation post for your daily dose of cute kitsunes. ^_^

I'm really looking forward to have more of this content in the game.
Thank you for making so much fluffyness! <3

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
August progress report:

-General pace has been 3000 words/day. I'm surprised myself at how I've been able to keep this up for more than a month back-to-back.

-I worked some on an orc blacksmith character for the orc camp. Since Pavo has been thrown back into the slave pits, someone needs to replace him. It's a promise long in coming, but I've been stymied by the event I'm writing in question, as well as a bunch of sex, or as some might put it, fucking like rabbits. I'm hoping that this bit of writer's block will be cleared up, because I really don't like staring at it for half an hour and typing a couple hundred words before giving up and working on something else instead. It's mentally tiring, if nothing else.

-More groundwork for Frostwood has been laid. As of this moment, we have 5 enemy encounters backlogged for the zone. All we're waiting on is the marefolk chieftain to make it in-game, as well as for the boss to finish some basic work on Evergreen. I should really go bother him about that.

-CloisterQuest has been implemented; you can now get an on-demand way of burning corruption if you so desire. The less you have, the more effective it is, but it won't have any chance to fail unlike Sanders' ordinary blessings. Shar will also show up in the chapel if you have her, drawn by the artifact you retrieved. Also, Mecian codex. I wonder what's up with that?

-Kohaku is mostly complete, sitting at roughly 40,000 words, nojya. I need to go back and work out the exact functionality of how she's going to be able to do things, but that's a small matter. The scenes are all done, gossip needs some work when I can wrangle together the other writers who are also working on kitsune.

-Miko and Mai are sitting at 40,000 words sans sex. Omikuji, Harai and Shiatsu activities are mostly done, I need to come up with some appropriate blessings and curses for Omikuji. I need to do Miko-only, Mai-only, and threesomes with the sisters double teaming you. Three of each kind should suffice, as well as maybe a scene for Cait, who doesn't like the competition from "amateurs".

-More groundwork for fluff haus. Arcology layout complete with full support for various flags in descriptions. Full-body busts of most major characters, including those already planned by other writers, should be completed thanks to Moira's tireless efforts. Like when the game was first released, and then another wave when Kiyoko was implemented, I fully expect to be flooded with people wanting to write their own fluff OCs. I still need to get started on Nakano and Komari before we can ever start to talk about companion Kiyoko.

Speaking of busts:

grammacat.png

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
"Ya play shogi?"

That brought a smile to Kinu's face. "I'd say I'm pretty good at it."

"Great! That means ya can play with me. Let me jus' get all this stuff outta the way an' I'll bring out the board."

Kinu was a little relieved to see the brush, comb and cosmetics vanish back into the dresser, followed by Mai bringing out a shogi board from the side cupboard. Together, Kinu and Mai set up the game on the floor, settling on cushions on either side when they were done.

"I'll let ya have the first go."

"Thank you."

They sat in silence for a good while, the only sound being that of Mai huffing on her pipe and the occasional clack of pieces as they transversed the board. As time wore on, Kinu's expression turned from calm to concerned, then to outright frustration, biting her lip as Mai blew smoke rings in the air. And finally —

— Clack —

"Checkmate. Yer terrible at this."

Disbelief written all over her face, Kinu stared down glumly at the board. The evidence was right before her eyes, in her mind where she could replay every move, but how Mai had managed to completely blindside her with that play —

"…Lil' sis. I know granny likes ya… but I ain't gonna accept ya and Hitoshi bein' together unless — "

"Unless I can beat you?"

"Not even that. I just want ya to not lose." Mai paused a moment, gathering her thoughts, then sighed. "Yer ain't dumb, but yer inexperienced. Knowin' where ya came from, ya ain't ever played anyone outside yer family, an' it shows. Bad. My cus, he's the solid type, an' someone who's gonna be with him has gotta be dependable."

kino.png

OofS

Apr 26, 2019
You know, my mind has been really itching me on this drawing idea of child Kinu and pregnant Kiyoko sitting in a meadow field, wearing hanfu dresses. I’m not sure if you would mind me drawing this since they aren’t supposed to be Chinese. I just really love East Asian culture and mythological creatures, especially kitsunes, longs, qilins and sunekosuri. The way you tell the player about the types of traditional food Kiyoko eats, as well as the games Kinu plays is very culturally inspiring. By far, your writing is the most interesting to me in this game (I also love Bubblelord’s humorous writing too... hehe fuck him free.. nice.) and I’m looking for to Kohaku, she’s so adorable, I might draw her too when I have the time~

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
You know, my mind has been really itching me on this drawing idea of child Kinu and pregnant Kiyoko sitting in a meadow field, wearing hanfu dresses. I’m not sure if you would mind me drawing this since they aren’t supposed to be Chinese. I just really love East Asian culture and mythological creatures, especially kitsunes, longs, qilins and sunekosuri. The way you tell the player about the types of traditional food Kiyoko eats, as well as the games Kinu plays is very culturally inspiring. By far, your writing is the most interesting to me in this game (I also love Bubblelord’s humorous writing too... hehe fuck him free.. nice.) and I’m looking for to Kohaku, she’s so adorable, I might draw her too when I have the time~

Draw whatever you want. I've seen enough doujins by mangaka depicting Japanese people in Chinese dress to know that they certainly don't give a damn, and on my side I don't either.

Reactions: Mr. Grau and OofS

Tristan Black

Feb 18, 2016
Well, guess learning to play better is just something she'll have to do. Sadly, her daddy would have some pretty harsh limits, were it my champ. Her strengths are in charm and seduction, not mental games.

valkyr42

Mar 4, 2016
It's Cold Here, Midwestern US
I am unsure if this is the intention but the fact that all these lovely characters are my direct in-laws and that my conduct reflects back upon my lovely wife and darling daughter leaves me in a limbo of wanting to hold good standing and healthy family dynamic despite the fact I am Surrounded by alluring spiritual vampires who not only need my copious life energy to live but are hellishly talented at extracting it in ways that are My Fucking Fetish. My character will be paralyzed with desire, unwise empathy and the need to be a respectable provider and consort. The rest of her entire life will be a montage of perilous world-saving interspersed with sitting in Floof house, smiling and nodding and praying that her facial expression and fucking boner don't destroy her socially.

Last edited:

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
I am unsure if this is the intention but the fact that all these lovely characters are my direct in-laws and that my conduct reflects back upon my lovely wife and darling daughter leaves me in a limbo of wanting to hold good standing and healthy family dynamic despite the fact I am Surrounded by alluring spiritual vampires who not only need my copious life energy to live but are hellishly talented at extracting it in ways that are My Fucking Fetish. My character will be paralyzed with desire, unwise empathy and the need to be a respectable provider and consort. The rest of her entire life will be a montage of perilous world-saving interspersed with sitting in Floof house, smiling and nodding and praying that her facial expression and fucking boner don't destroy her socially.

The struggle between 建前 and 本音 is an ever-present internal conflict for these people.

Reactions: valkyr42

Tristan Black

Feb 18, 2016
As a courtesan champion, I would suggest that one's reputation should be fostered in ways that denote a willingness to share, a kind sense of discretion, and the ability to satisfy anyone who shares an intimate moment.

(Basically, develop the rep of a total slut, but a really classy one.)

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
Curiosity killed the Floof Demon here because I looked in the Floof Writers’ guide thinking it can’t be anything too main plot related. OOPS.

In all seriousness though, I’m even more hyped up than ever to finally get the Floof Haus and Keros content in addition to being tempted to either make another play on my computer or be a back to port my stuff over just so I can load in my CoC1 save with Taoth freed.

Anyways, what I originally came in here to see and say is Kinu content is possibly my favorite in this game so far. I love being a parent <3

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
Since I'm stuck on a bit with Miko's sex, I've decided to take a break today and instead get some of my thoughts down on paper. Miko and Mai are standing at 53,000 words and should be roughly 75-80,000 when I'm done with the both of them, I can take a day off. This week should be mostly backend work, so don't expect that much in the way of content; next week we're expecting to get in a little expansion for Pupperidge Farm and Atani. The latter should finish off the Marefolk for now, and we plan to get Evergreen in the week after that. Following that should be (hopefully) the hornet hive, but since that should take only one coder's efforts the other should be free to get started on laying out Frostwood content.

With that in mind, you have a rough estimate of when all the backlogged Frostwood content (amongst other stuff) will come pouring in when the floodgates are opened. I waited roughly seven months after release for Old Forest to be implemented, I'd like to think I am a patient person.

That being said, let's get onto the main topic on which I want to solidify my thoughts on this time around:

Building the Old Country, aka. Totally-Not-Nihon, thank you very much

As I've mentioned before, the original prompt for the kitsune was basically to create excuses for why there're a bunch of people here who clearly by all appearances should have nothing doing in Fantasy Scandinavia. I've explained some of my previous design decisions in hammering out the shape of my little fiefdom in Savin's playground. Most of the information discussed here will probably never be directly relevant to the Champion's adventures (or at least, those which are reflected in this game), but nevertheless form an important backdrop for what's going on and why several things are the way they are.

With that, let's begin with a rough timeline of relevant events:

**Shortly before the Godswar**
-Ships from the Belharan Empire land upon the shores of the Old Country, seeking diplomatic relations. Are politely and very passive-aggressively rebuffed due to isolationist policies.
-Belharan ships return with a detachment and make a show of gunboat diplomacy, demanding that the islands open themselves up to trade, evangalism of Lumia, Sorra and Tira, plus establishment of formal diplomatic relations, or everyone gets it. Standard practice for the empire, really. Promises there's a much bigger armada bringing up the rear.
-Much cause for consternation. Multiple clans of foxen generally agree they need to stick together for now despite recent bloody feuds or they're getting their asses colonised by a foreign power and become a vassal of the empire like Jassira, Tronarii and so forth.

**Godswar breaks out**
-Promised armada fails to materialise. Belharans understandably put into an awkward situation.
-Keros apparates for the first time in quite a while. Explains the situation. Belharan envoys are understandably very reluctant to return home to a continent in flames, yet considering what they've just done asking to remain is even more awkward. Crew of the ships mutiny and strike a deal with the locals; they'll hand over their commanders and Belharan officials in exchange for sparing their lives and being allowed to settle on vacant land. Minuscule population of humans, etc is established on one of the Old Country's outer islands.
-Keros is understandably immensely infuriated at the situation -- his direct descendant has not only let Imperial power slip in the intervening centuries to the shogunate, but almost let his entire power base fall into the hands of the other deities. Divinity itself directly commands those clans who decide to side with the Emperor and directs a restoration, breaks the shogunate, dissolves the bakfuku government and restors all relevant powers to the Cherry Blossom Throne. He then proceeds to castigate the Emperor and his ancestors for allowing things to get to this point, castigates the twelve matriarchs of the Divine Clans, and generally works his way through the ministries setting things right. "I take one or two millenia off, and come back to a mess. Never fucking again," he's reputedly have to said in the most uncharacteristically coarse manner.
-Isolation clearly isn't enough to protect his power base from capture. Kitsune and other yokai residents of the Old Country offer to sail across the ocean to aid in the Godswar. Belharan sailors are uneasy, but are willing to show the way across the ocean. Several expeditions depart, using not just their own ships but also the captured Belharan ones to make the month-long journey across the ocean.
-Representatives from the Old Country are greeted with suspicion, but at this point the entire continent needs all the help it can get and the mutineers generally vouch for their intent. Various detachments of kitsune are inserted to run intelligence, spying, and magical operations where Sorran and Lumian forces are generally lacking in.
-While performing their operations, kitsune acquire as much Belharan technology, methodology and expertise as they can lay their grubby hands on. Artifacts and knowledge are funneled back to the Cherry Blossom Throne for evaluation.
-It becomes well-known that foreign lands harbour large amounts of raw resources which are in short supply in the homeland, and as a bonus, the natives consider to have little or no value. The prime example being iron, considered trash by the locals due to the difficulty of working such compared to the easily castable bronze.

**Godswar ends**
-Keros goes on a decade-long (not really very long comparatively) tour of the Old Country in disguise, getting up to all the kinds of mischief the legends say he used to do -- everything from humbling the proud to doing all sorts of truly cruel and nasty things to the deserving for a laugh. No one is safe from retribution, high or low; he makes fools of the greatest kitsune minister to the lowest tengu village chief.
-The Old Country goes through a period of social upheaval and change as those who went abroad to foreign lands return with technology and ideas. Ideas and technologies are critically examined and much discussion is had over whether they would be a net benefit for their society. Some ideas, most can agree on one way or another -- industrialisation and economic power in the same way that Tychris was famous at glass-making, for example, is largely rejected, deemed to not be in the interests of the subjects of the Cherry Blossom Throne. Much technology is deconstructed, reverse-engineered and improved upon; for example, warpstone technology is incorporated into local culture and artifice to produce much more powerful, direct and controllable torii gates for instantaneous movement of large groups of people and goods across vast distances.

At the end of it all, Totally-Not-Nihon finds itself is much the same position that the US found itself after World War Two: isolated and largely removed from the main theaters of battle, added to its late entry into the fray, means it's relatively unscathed while the rest of the world is in shambles. It doesn't have any actual industrial base in the same sense as we would understand it, but there is an awakening and hunger at the opportunities and resources foreign lands provide, which forms the impetus for the colonial push. After all, since the Belharans were perfectly fine with doing it to them, turnabout is completely fair play, isn't it? It's not like they have a moral leg to stand on any more...

Which brings us to the next section:

(Please don't post)

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
The Colonial Push

"As well as it should be," Etheryn says with a scowl. "You're squatting on our lands, after all. That the Old Wyld would never accept you is only to be expected."

"Yer lands, th' elf says," Miko replies, turning the full force of her beautiful gaze on Ryn, only to be matched by the elf's own furious one. "Now, I weren't there, but Granny were, an' she says ya lot decided to withdraw to yer glitzy ice city an' leave this neck o' th' woods. No one forced ya to write it off like ya did. Ain't able to walk in th' trees without trippin' over some ruin or th' other o' yer people."

"The devastation was too great. We intended to gather the remaining people in the safety of the Winter City and expand southward again once things settled down. Then the plan got changed around halfway through Grandmother's reign, and we went northward instead…"

"'Cause ya needed someplace to put th' druids who went into exile, yeah. Face it, elf. These ain't yer lands no more in name, an' once th' kami realise ya abandoned 'em f'r worship o' Lumia an' come over to us, it ain't gonna be yours in truth, either."

"You're colonising our ancestral lands! The Boar'Alvar once ranged all the way from — "

"Granny didn't hear nowt from yer kind when she was a gal, when Belhar came over in their fancy ships an' ballistae an' wizards, tellin' us to open up th' country to their empire or else we gets it. Ya ain't got a foot to stand on if'n yer complainin' 'bout us payin' ya back, and far more peacefully to boot."

Totally-Not-Nihon hungers for raw materials in the aftermath of the Godswar. They've made do with what they have in isolation for a very, very long time, but the expeditions during the Godswar have opened up new possibilities and considerations. Iron is desired first and foremost, but other metals are immensely valuable, too. Various foxen and other peoples settled the torn lands in the aftermath of the Godswar, preferring to remain abroad instead of return to their native lands. They all have their own reasons, some of which have been expressed in the codex:

-Were born here and don't know any other life. At the time of the game, most of the kitsune the PC will interact with are second to fifth-generation colonists.
-Seeking to make their fortune, as there has been a standing imperial edict offering recognition and commendation to those who discover and exploit substantial quantities of metals, amongst other resources.
-Want to form large families away from social disapproval. Plenty of food in the form of robust natives.
-Outlaws and those declared No Face escaping into the relative lawlessness of the colonies. In the case of the Western Imperial Colonies, Nakano knows full well his enemies at court fully intend for him to crash and burn in the most terrible manner. For all the rank he's been given, he can count all the bushi in the entirety of the Western Imperial Colonies on two hands, including himself. This causes him no small amount of grief.

As mentioned in the codex, instant travel makes the decision to head to the colonies an easy one. All torii gates are carefully controlled by the various shinshoku clans, but outlaws and renegades have managed to slip through before.

Colonials don't have very high status back in the homeland, even lower than provincials. Sure, you're a relative, but you're that awkward one that everyone puts up with even if you have every right to be at the family gathering.

That pretty much sets the stage for the situation in the Frostwood and beyond. The land is empty, the original inhabitants having died off in the devastation of the Godswar, with what few survivors fleeing to the safety of walled cities and armed guards who can protect them from the wraith-touched monstrosities that still lurk the lands. With the primary metal of choice amongst the natives of this land being bronze and considering iron as low-grade metal at best and trash at worst, merchants who dare venture into native settlements in disguise can make a killing. An extremely dangerous prospect, but also a rewarding one in equal measure. Renegades or worse, those who have succumbed to their hunger must be slain before the already dubious reputation with the natives is damaged even further. All those are potential hooks for those who want to write a kitsune character, but the ultimate struggle for the colonists is not over land or resources or the natives, but a spiritual one:

"Things are… different in th' colonies," Miko replies. "Th' kami o' this land… are — nah, were bound to th' elf druids o' old who led their people 'fore th' Godswar. Th' pale elves have long since abandoned th' poor things an' what few druids remain ain't enough to keep things goin'. Still, those kami still consider themselves tied to th' elves, hopin' and waitin' for their return like a dog pinin' on its master's grave. Most o' th' rites used in th' Old Country to placate spirits don't work on them none; Granny had to come up with some tricks o' her own to calm them down.

"An' trust me, they get angry a lot. Since they see us as invaders an' foreigners, they cause all sorts o' trouble at th' drop o' a hat. Th' biggest trouble with this here whole colonisation thing ain't settin' up stuff, it's convincin' th' local kami to come over to our side. Granny started more than two hundred years ago an' it's still an ongoin' effort."

The local spirits of the woods, the glaciers, the fjords and more must be placated and brought over to the kitsune colonists' side. These are the very same spirits the few remaining druids in exile rely on to survive, and losing them completely means their painful, slow fading turns into an abrupt death. Perhaps some might say that the latter is kinder -- there is certainly a faction amongst the druids who is willing to throw in the hat after the couple centuries in exile, but others are not ready to forgive the queen for what they see as a betrayal of the highest order against the entire pale elf way of life. Embittered so, they don't really care any more about keeping their brand of animism alive and not subsumed by the kitsunes', but every day they stay alive is a slap to the face of pale elf royalty.

This sets the stage for the spiritual conflict, and the hostility of the local kami explains why they live in the location as they do:

(Please don't post.)

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
The Arcology

I know, living in a cherry blossom tree is about the weebiest thing that could happen. But it did. As you all well know, Kiyoko is basically Kaelirra with a coat of weeb paint on. Kaelirra lived in an oak tree, and so Kiyoko lived in a sakura tree. And then... well, it kind of spread, and I had to find justifications for it. As it turns out, now I have to find a reason a hundred or so families of foxen have packed themselves into a gigantic cherry blossom tree.

I'd like to think I did pretty well.

The Kurokawa kitsune den is basically that: a gigantic cherry blossom tree, as alive as it looks and a symbol of the empire to boot. The foxen live inside the tree inasmuch as ants live in some varieties of pitcher plants, with the plant itself offering shelter, protection and services for the ants and the reverse happening the other way. The same principles apply here, only on a grander and more complicated scale.

I won't deny that a lot of inspiration was borrowed from Rune Factory 3:

iu

iu

Why a cherry blossom tree and not, say, a walled compound like marefolk, a natural formation like centaur ravine, or appropriately weeb village? I think part of it is that I really liked the aesthetics, and that it said a lot about them as a people. One of these things are probably planted at a major colony site, take ten years to be able to house one family, and maybe fifty before it's fit for habitation as a small, self-contained arcology with a handful of families. It implies the extremely careful stewardship of these things from one generation to the next, which is stereotypical of Asian cultures in general but particularly true of the Japanese; a good chunk of companies older than 200 years old globally are Japanese. Your property really isn't yours, you're just holding it from those who came before you to be passed on to those who come after. That's a line of thinking, of stewardship, that really appeals to me.

But more importantly, it's a spiritual bulwark in addition to being a physical one. Like the elven druids' wyld trees of old, one of these arcologies, fully-grown, is as powerful a spirit, and it protects the foxen who live within from everything from angry nature spirits to spells cast by tanuki witches with a bone to pick. That's something walls won't protect you from. I really, really enjoy the idea of artifice and nature meshing together in this form of organic technology -- it's certainly a different approach to things than the patronage and industry of the Belharan Empire and the nations that were once its vassals, and suits the mystical aesthetic of the foxen and 'nuki a lot better.

Not all colonies are/will be in the form of a tree arcology -- indeed, it is quite the privilege to live in one -- but since it's the only one the champion will see, in addition to being the oldest one and the seat of the colonial governor to boot. You have fields. You have water. You have living spaces in the trunk and branches, and plenty of opportunties to see the sky and the land from up on high. If it weren't for their work and the need to feed, some might never leave.

It's a strange thought.

All right, I'm done for now.

Tristan Black

Feb 18, 2016
Everything changed when the Floofy Nation attacked...

Worn-out memes aside, I'm enjoying the lore, and hoping the Elves and Floofs will be able to coexist peaceably when I'm done.

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
Everything changed when the Floofy Nation attacked...

Worn-out memes aside, I'm enjoying the lore, and hoping the Elves and Floofs will be able to coexist peaceably when I'm done.

The druids are dying out. They know it. But is there a heroic death for someone in their situation?

Tristan Black

Feb 18, 2016
Maybe if the elven nobility were brought to their senses? Or maybe just have everyone screw each other until it didn- oh, wait. Sorry, my champ's tends to default to whoring her way to a solution.

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
Just wondering: will the personality aspects factor into how Kinu acts sometimes after she’s an adult regardless of personality type or is that a bit of a mess to code? I’m going to guess probably not because of the latter, even if it makes me sad Young Inari will have a bad relationship with Kiyoko while I feel like Kitsune Hime is too much of a Kiyoko clone and not enough Kinu as herself, as much as I love DCL’s art for her (I love Alder’s Young Inari too but same problem, lol).

I feel like I’m going to get Young Inari going over my natural decision for each event and I am so conflicted. Perhaps we can have a future option for her and Kiyoko to reconcile? Because if not for the relationship issues, I’d hands down be happy with that option.

Also, will we be seeing Hitoshi in Floof Haus or is he only going to show up as Young Inari Kinu’s BF? I personally can’t wait to see how it looks. He seems like a great guy from available material so far but of course we got nothing on Nakano besides his awesome art.

P.S. Good job with showing the common conflict our present generation of Asian folks have with conformity vs. independence.

Last edited:

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
We can't always have what we want. The choice is not meant to be easy.

True enough. Seems we’ve got a lot of thinking to do on the matter.

I am kinda curious though if we’ll have bonus material on the Kitsune Hime side similar to the one for Young Inari. Not that I mind Young Inari being apparently the official route (love it, really) but still. :p

Also, which personality would we get if Kinu ends up with a score of 0?

Dragonice

Oct 7, 2017
Seeing all of your awesome work makes me want to write. Awesome job Observer. Sadly I cannot write for the game right now, I must do my own consept writing. ;-;
I love kitsunes I was a kitsune-taur in tits. Perhaps that's a cool idea for a fan story.
:catte:

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
Well, I think it's about time for me to give my September wrap-up report.

With September, I've been keeping up the pace from August with an average of 3000 words/day. Most of that effort went into Miko and Mai, whose initial content have been finished at a total of roughly 88,000 words. I'm very pleased with the sisters' dynamic, especially in the three/foursome scenes.

While at it, I've also more or less finished Nakano, who was pretty straightforward and simple to do given he has absolutely no sex at all. It was a surprisingly low 11,000 words, since it's just initial content; most of "his" content per se will be tasks you can do for the den, and for that I need the support of several other NPCs who haven't been written yet, so he's being stopped here for now.

Over the next bunch of weeks until the next public update, we'll be rolling out more Frostwood content in addition to the other stuff that's on the slate. This will be to the tune of one encounter per week, probably, we have a pretty big backlog of work that's ready to springboard for the new zone.

On my part, I'm going to be doing a quick generic cultist encounter for HV as a palate cleanser, which I don't expect to exceed 20,000 words. Could be wrong, though.

Reactions: Tristan Black

valkyr42

Mar 4, 2016
It's Cold Here, Midwestern US
Strong quiet clumsy virgin farm boy is a solid sexual fantasy and should be considered on-tier with farmer's daughter archetypes. Also, RIP any future sexual interaction with him as by that point he is your daughters' sloppy seconds and/or arranged son-in-law and that is NOT a healthy family dynamic, despite my love of futa MILF dom and the fact he is probs the only hunky floof :negativeman: