Nonesuch's Catalogue of Smut

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
A single dose gives you 40 addiction. 1-40 is mild addiction. It goes down by 1 every 10 hours.

Yes. You can get all of the scenes up until the last one and the bad end as anything, but when it comes to getting pampered she only wants boys.
Hey None, since the wiki for Jasvalla is super barebones can you tell were Jas' encounters are?

BillBearSwaggins

Apr 22, 2021
No idea if anybody else tried it here, but if you reset bizzy via cheats, and you have dizzy ( studio, ship, nursery) . she goes back to dhaal spaceport, then vanishes .

sorry if in wrong section

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Any general timetable/priority on Crew Siobhan?
I've been picking at her on and off for months while my main TiTS work has been focused on Suze. I'd say she's about half done at this point. Because I've created a whole quest and associated dungeon/de-brainwashing regime to make rescuing her feel properly weighty, she's a major piece of work that won't be complete anytime soon.

Suze meanwhile is nearly done now! A note on her being femboy/c-boy/female exclusive: While her stuff is definitely focused on those PCs, you can persuade her to drop her proclivities once you're actually dating her. I don't want this to be a Ramis type situation where you feel stuck as one thing in order to access that content.
Hey None, since the wiki for Jasvalla is super barebones can you tell were Jas' encounters are?

Level 1-3 Mhen'ga, 4-6 Myrellion DMZ, 7+ Zheng Shi mines.

Reactions: Halvard101

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
No idea if anybody else tried it here, but if you reset bizzy via cheats, and you have dizzy ( studio, ship, nursery) . she goes back to dhaal spaceport, then vanishes .

Thanks for reporting this, should hopefully be fixed soon.

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
Level 1-3 Mhen'ga, 4-6 Myrellion DMZ, 7+ Zheng Shi mines.
And she's fairly rare right? Also if you meet her in Myrellion first, can you still meet her Mhen'ga? Cause I somehow met her in Myr first and I seriously grinded on Mhen'ga and never saw her. Though I was in the Vanae part of the Jungle until Lvl.6, so I'm not sure if she's in a specific part of the jungle.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
What about futa female? Or does Suze just prefer pure female/c-boy?
She prefers fem/c-boy. But as said, couple of dates in she'll like you enough she'll accept anything you turn yourself into.

And she's fairly rare right? Also if you meet her in Myrellion first, can you still meet her Mhen'ga? Cause I somehow met her in Myr first and I seriously grinded on Mhen'ga and never saw her. Though I was in the Vanae part of the Jungle until Lvl.6, so I'm not sure if she's in a specific part of the jungle.

She's in the Mhen'ga dark zones, and you need to have activated her on Tavros first; once you're over level 3 she'll stop appearing there. Also she has a cooldown; once you've encountered her, she won't reappear for 12 hours. This is to prevent greenhorns getting literally and repeatedly buttfucked by her.

Some_Rando

Jun 10, 2023
Are there any plans for more Nastizia and Riya content in the future? That's been my favorite part of the game so far.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Are there any plans for more Nastizia and Riya content in the future? That's been my favorite part of the game so far.

Nasti Pt 2 is in the works. It'll be a while before it appears though; I have an awful lot on my plate currently.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Speaking of Riya/Nasti. Do we know if some of the themes from that quest line might show up in other parts of the game?

What themes are we specifically talking about here?

Koboldaholic

Jan 26, 2023
What themes are we specifically talking about here?
Breeding, domination/submission, stealing the love interest of another or risking your own being taken from you. The chat here autocorrects the abbreviation for it. I like to theme my runs and pick whether I'm playing a dominant or submissive Steele. and this would I feel add more options to that.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Speaking of Riya, are there any more plans for her moving forward? Idk why but I'm suddenly really curious about her, and I think she could have a lot of potential for a cool story.

Reactions: valkyr42

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Breeding, domination/submission, stealing the love interest of another or risking your own being taken from you. The chat here autocorrects the abbreviation for it. I like to theme my runs and pick whether I'm playing a dominant or submissive Steele. and this would I feel add more options to that.

The trouble with this content is that it needs to be sensitively delivered, and requires heels, which TiTS has a lack of. I do think the peril that underpins Nastizia's content is what makes it, but people very often get really mad with content that contains even has the possibility of being cucked. I agree that it enables more satisfying character choice as well, but again fleshing both routes out so they feel mutually satisfying takes time.

Nasti's first expac will contain content both for if you won or lost the competition, fwiw.

Koboldaholic

Jan 26, 2023
The trouble with this content is that it needs to be sensitively delivered, and requires heels, which TiTS has a lack of. I do think the peril that underpins Nastizia's content is what makes it, but people very often get really mad with content that contains even has the possibility of being cucked. I agree that it enables more satisfying character choice as well, but again fleshing both routes out so they feel mutually satisfying takes time.

Nasti's first expac will contain content both for if you won or lost the competition, fwiw.
It's understandable that people do get upset. I'd prolly be the first to go for a shotgun if it happened to me irl. It's difficult for a lot of people to fully separate fantasy and reality. there will always be a portion of oneself in their interactions with fiction. I'm just able to almost fully keep the two separated which allows me to enjoy fiction that does not mesh with what I'd enjoy IRL.

That said that sounds fun and I look forward to seeing what is done with Nasti.

Reactions: Nonesuch

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Wait hold on, FIRST EXPAC?!?!

How much do you have planned for this gal?!?

The first one will have her come back to Tavros to see out her pregnancy. She will hold regular parties at her residence, so there'll be plenty of opportunity for fun interactions with both her and a few others, both old and new. The actual nature of those interactions will obviously depend a bit on whether or not you won the competition!

The second I had in mind was to go back to the competition itself and implement a path that will enable female PCs to get in on the fun by nominating a 'prince' to compete with Riya. I'm unsure if I'm going to do it at this point, honestly. I've just got so much on my plate now and, as novel as it would be to produce, I think it's of somewhat niche interest.

I had a third, culminating expac in mind... involving going to Tenevo itself... but even if I ever managed to get around to that it would be well in the future.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
The first one will have her come back to Tavros to see out her pregnancy. She will hold regular parties at her residence, so there'll be plenty of opportunity for fun interactions with both her and a few others, both old and new. The actual nature of those interactions will obviously depend a bit on whether or not you won the competition!

The second I had in mind was to go back to the competition itself and implement a path that will enable female PCs to get in on the fun by nominating a 'prince' to compete with Riya. I'm unsure if I'm going to do it at this point, honestly. I've just got so much on my plate now and, as novel as it would be to produce, I think it's of somewhat niche interest.

I had a third, culminating expac in mind... involving going to Tenevo itself... but even if I ever managed to get around to that it would be well in the future.

https://youtube.com/shorts/KJUDogCaTXI?feature=share

This sounds fucking amazing! I cant wait to see it all!

Also, you're writing a novel?!?!? Mind giving any deets on that?