Nonesuch's Catalogue of Smut

Azureink

Feb 12, 2017
Hi, I have Bizzy and Deziere working in SMUT and the threesome stream is grayed out even though I have plenty of tentacle wings and tails. What am I missing?

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
I still haven't tried Dizzy sex with her mom.. is it any good? I always had big titty Dizzy.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I still haven't tried Dizzy sex with her mom.. is it any good? I always had big titty Dizzy.
It's not available to ultra titty Bizzy. With regular big titty Bizzy, you need some tentacle cocks. You do a show together.

pinkcaitgang

Feb 3, 2022
I can't figure out how to get Una's bad end.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I can't figure out how to get Una's bad end.
  • be male or femboy
  • activate her worship/gangbang scene
  • return to the travel agency in the next 24 hours

Those are the parameters I suggested, anyway.

pinkcaitgang

Feb 3, 2022
  • be male or femboy
  • activate her worship/gangbang scene
  • return to the travel agency in the next 24 hours

Those are the parameters I suggested, anyway.
Ahh damn, so you have to be male

pinkcaitgang

Feb 3, 2022
I've done the worship/gangbang scene multiple times in many different ways, tried leaving and coming back, still no bad end.

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
How long does it take to detox from the mild addiction of Jasvalla's Dzaan cum?
EDIT: Nevermind, I detoxed after/in the process of the Siege of Korgii Hold.

Last edited:

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
How long does it take to detox from the mild addiction of Jasvalla's Dzaan cum?
A single dose gives you 40 addiction. 1-40 is mild addiction. It goes down by 1 every 10 hours.

Do you have to be male/femboy for Una's gangbang scene?

Yes. You can get all of the scenes up until the last one and the bad end as anything, but when it comes to getting pampered she only wants boys.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Some updates:

8 years ago I wrote a tarratch slaver mob for Mhen'ga to compliment the opening of Sentient Acquisitions on Tavros. I basically forgot about them because I was pushing stuff I was more passionate about at the time, but they have sat patiently on TiTS' trello this entire time, and now with a whole team of coders diligently clearing out the backlog, they have now been added to the game! You can sometimes find them in the southern and eastern jungles, harvesting zil and vanae respectively. Be warned - their concept of oral is draining, and takes a while to recover from.

I was recently commissioned to push out some more Bizzy content, which should be entering the game next patch. You can now summon Reaha to your studio, tag her as yours in a special scene, and then get her to participate in two extremely filthy threesome special features (cowtits Bizzy only). You will also be able to do Bizzy up the bum, if Dizzy is around (cowtits + flat). Enjoy!

This month, I'm aiming to do a big push on Suze, the femboy-loving Canadia-based dickgirl. I've been set back a bit by illness, but I do really want to get her towards completion, or the first part of her anyway. So hopefully look forward to that in the near future.

Cheers!

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
Is there a particular reason why Small Bizzy doesn't have a feature option like her larger counterpart?

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Is there a particular reason why Small Bizzy doesn't have a feature option like her larger counterpart?

Basically I gave cowtits Bizzy the feature, uh, feature to differentiate her from the other two end result Bizzies. She earns less per month base, but making those home videos regularly allows you to outperform flat and mega.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I suppose I should do an update while I'm here:

I've decided to create a chastity mini-mechanic to go along with Suze's content, since she can put a femboy PC behind lock and key if they coax her. It won't be anything major - it's been made abundantly clear to me that chastity cannot be included in the game more generally, it can only be implemented in closed off events, such as Suze's dates - but this will hopefully enable tags and parsers to be used in regard to your locked up little bitch cock, and I'll be able to use it in other content moving forward. I'm sure Sera would find an application for it...

I've also been doing some more Carrie n Cora stuff on the side because why not. Nothing too major, but you'll be able to take your two red-headed bimbos out on a daytrip somewhere nice in the probable near feature. The shalin shaman got into the backer builds recently too. If you have notes/suggestions about how she performs combat-wise I'd be very pleased to receive them. Thanks!

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Wait hold on a second. I'm sorry but what's cowtits buzzy? Is that her with the big-bit-not-giga booba? Or is there now an option to give our titty kitty some milk of her own?

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Wait hold on a second. I'm sorry but what's cowtits buzzy? Is that her with the big-bit-not-giga booba? Or is there now an option to give our titty kitty some milk of her own?

That's right. And with that version of her, there is indeed an option to get some kitty milk. Just get Reaha involved in her special features. It's one of my favourite scenes I've produced recently.

Reactions: XBoxMaster131

moobere

May 19, 2017
I suppose I should do an update while I'm here:

I've decided to create a chastity mini-mechanic to go along with Suze's content, since she can put a femboy PC behind lock and key if they coax her. It won't be anything major - it's been made abundantly clear to me that chastity cannot be included in the game more generally, it can only be implemented in closed off events, such as Suze's dates - but this will hopefully enable tags and parsers to be used in regard to your locked up little bitch cock, and I'll be able to use it in other content moving forward. I'm sure Sera would find an application for it...

I've also been doing some more Carrie n Cora stuff on the side because why not. Nothing too major, but you'll be able to take your two red-headed bimbos out on a daytrip somewhere nice in the probable near feature. The shalin shaman got into the backer builds recently too. If you have notes/suggestions about how she performs combat-wise I'd be very pleased to receive them. Thanks!
Keep doing your thing Mr. Such, love all your content.

Reactions: Nonesuch

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
That's right. And with that version of her, there is indeed an option to get some kitty milk. Just get Reaha involved in her special features. It's one of my favourite scenes I've produced recently.
Awesome! Sorry if this is rude of me to ask, but can you also give her milk when she's got giga booba?

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Awesome! Sorry if this is rude of me to ask, but can you also give her milk when she's got giga booba?

No. This is something I always wanted to do, but never got round to unfortunately.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
No. This is something I always wanted to do, but never got round to unfortunately.
1681046609426.png

Aight, that's it. I don't care if I need to buy a gold brick and chuck it through your window, the very moment I get enough disposable income for it, I'm commissioning more Bizzy content from you.

Because giga milky Bizzy is something that needs to happen, and with God as my witness, I am going to make it so.

Reactions: MellowNumel

PuppyPrincess

May 13, 2017
So is Suzie for femboys only? If so, excellent.
Female, femboy or c-boy iirc.
Who the hell is Suzie?
Human shemale domme/sugar mommy coming on Canadia at Kally's bar. She works for Steele Tech so doesn't want to go out with her boss/CEO so you have to initially pretend to be a merc, mechanic or stripper.

First

Apr 28, 2016
Lookin forward to more Carrie Cora, still my favorite bad end. Any general timetable/priority on Crew Siobhan?