Nonesuch's Catalogue of Smut

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
In not unrelated news, I rather wish I hadn't taken on this Phaedra III mob commission because I know there isn't much interest in it. Not that I don't think it's going to be a decent enough addition in itself: It's a tough fight with a giant crossbow-wielding bird-taur driven to madness by your EM radiation. There will be breeding content and some good getting milked content too. But I'd sooner be doing something my patrons would actually like to see me doing right now. Unfortunately, Fen continues to pay well. I'm about half done with chicken, and hopefully will be shot of her by the end of September.

Reactions: Skylar17

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
Like I said, the author's desire is what concerns me, over some arbitrary quota. I'm perfectly fine with Jasvalla as she is now, I can always beat her to avoid being dommed and others can just stare into the slut ray.

Dexterius

Nov 13, 2017
Okay, here's a question about the favourite Dzaan of these days (nice character, by the way. Glad to see something that expands the setting logic that nicely). Why does the activation of her content looks so strange? She is present on Mhenga on low levels, but only if the player visits the planet first and then flies back to Tavros to activate her content. This action set looks a bit counter-intuitive for me, as during my playthroughs I have seen no gameplay reason to fly back to the station before completing the Mhenga which usually nets me level 4 at least. Thus, to meet her as soon as possible again, I'd need not to over-level myself on the next planets. So, maybe it would be more fluid to remove Mhenga visit condition if not to move character activation there altogether?

Reactions: bibbitybobbityboop

luciel1331

Oct 20, 2021
This discussion is a little funny to me because it misses what the main driver of my content is these days: my audience, or rather the part of my audience that is willing to tip me and participate in votes. It's been obvious to me and pretty much everyone that creates erotic content that people who want to see submissive content are far more willing to put their money where their mouth is than doms. Not a universal rule, but certainly one that's bended the sort of content I've been producing for some time now. (As a side note, it's one of the reasons I jumped at the Bizzy and Dizzy commissions: it enabled me to do generally PC on top stuff for a change.)

So in the case of Jasvalla, my personal priority would be to give her Gastigoth scenes next, because that would help balance her content and maybe help placate those who view her as a controversial addition. However I know nobody's likely to actually commission that, and if I put it to the vote amongst my patrons versus giving her more training type scenes, I know what would win. That's not to say topping content isn't possible, far from it, but with everything I do I have to be mindful what my paying audience really wants. And what they want is more stuff like Jasvalla: in terms of engagement she's easily my most popular creation. It's all part of the eternal battle of keeping this game at least minimally balanced vs. putting out the content that puts bums on seats.
Funny enough, Jasvalla content (plus Sera) is the reason I joined ur patreon! Although I haven't explored most of tits, it mostly seems to lean toward PC being dominant and a lot of scenes are locked behind dicks (understandable since the majority of the player base seems to like playing characters with dick). So as someone who plays sub and non-dicked pc, it's hard to find a good dom. In which ur writing does a fantastic job! Plus writing is hard and takes a lot of effort so I think it's important to support writers and put money where ur mouth is (although not everyone can/has to support them financially it's nice).

Last edited:

bibbitybobbityboop

Aug 1, 2022
I'm mostly aboard the Jasvalla train, honestly. She's a horrible person, but a fun domme if you overlook (or dig) the noncon. Or, if you feel like turning the tables, the victory sex is pretty amusing. It's doable without getting yourself addicted, too, and I'm not sure everyone knows that since it's not the most intuitive thing to try when you're not in the mood for glorious alpha-dzaan di - um, for her creepy stalker bullshit.

Shut up, you saw nothing.

I'll also admit that while I wouldn't mind Gastigoth scenes and the like, for me they'd be more about completeness ("what happens if Mommy UGC gets involved?") than anything else.

Oh Philomena

Jan 20, 2022
Just wanted to pop in here and say I love the new scenes you've authored for Zheng Shi's Ops Deck! I've explored them all with a male and female character, and they really scratch the itch for sleazy, nasty pirate debauchery. It feels like popping in for a guest spot in a particular kind of H-doujin. Great work!

Reactions: Nonesuch

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Just wanted to pop in here and say I love the new scenes you've authored for Zheng Shi's Ops Deck! I've explored them all with a male and female character, and they really scratch the itch for sleazy, nasty pirate debauchery. It feels like popping in for a guest spot in a particular kind of H-doujin. Great work!

I've gotten almost no feedback about that content, so thank you very much! I wonder how many players are accessing it/are even aware the deck even exists.

Reactions: Oh Philomena

AStrangeGeek

Jul 14, 2022
I just had the misfortune of having my female Steele run into the Gabilani Vacationers and get her ass handed to her by them and got to read through the lengthy defeat "hood ornament" scene.

Nonesuch, you have a sick and twisted mind, and I mean that in a good way. The scene was so long and so complicated that I was sure it was bad end scene. I was a bit surprised it wasn't. Either way, a treat to read.

SomeMoron999

Jul 14, 2022
I've gotten almost no feedback about that content, so thank you very much! I wonder how many players are accessing it/are even aware the deck even exists.
I hope there's more Siobhan stuff at some point, because she ticks pretty much all my fetish boxes, and it sucks that I have to risk dealing with a collar to do her scene. Any chance we can make a deal and buy her off the pirates since they aren't giving her the attention she needs?

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I hope there's more Siobhan stuff at some point, because she ticks pretty much all my fetish boxes, and it sucks that I have to risk dealing with a collar to do her scene. Any chance we can make a deal and buy her off the pirates since they aren't giving her the attention she needs?

I have something in mind for her, although it would be more of a rescue coupled with a dive into the murky world of the Peacekeepers than a purchase. It would be a significant piece of work though, particularly if she were made recruitable, and I think I'd have to a broader opinion check before embarking on it.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Who's Siobhan?

A particularly masochistic ex-cop human slave. You can find her on ZS top deck, she has content for most types although it is all, in OhPhilomena's words, sleazy and nasty.

Reactions: PuppyPrincess

PuppyPrincess

May 13, 2017
I have something in mind for her, although it would be more of a rescue coupled with a dive into the murky world of the Peacekeepers than a purchase. It would be a significant piece of work though, particularly if she were made recruitable, and I think I'd have to a broader opinion check before embarking on it.
I'd be personally be in favour of it =) I liked the Zheng'Shi scenes with Siobhan and the goody two shoes in me would love to help her out of there.
Who's Siobhan?
EDIT: See Nonesuch's reply =)

SomeMoron999

Jul 14, 2022
Hope there are options, or that she doesn't change too much. I really like her as she is, just wish there was more of her in a more convenient spot.

The_Smile

Sep 14, 2022
After getting to play around with her for a bit, I am really enjoying the Jasvalla content. My only real complaint with her is that she doesn't feel like a stalker out hunting the player because she is locked to specific planets depending on your level. If she actually showed up on other planets after the initial encounter on the planet she is levelled for, I would probably enjoy being stalked by her so much more.

First

Apr 28, 2016
After recently finding it, I wanted to chime in on and +1 the Siobhan content. I'll echo Moron's thought that if she is recruitable I'd prefer her to maintain the enthusiastic masochist slave motif. After recruiting her have some fun accessorizing options like replacing her starviper piercings with nipple/navel piercings that have the steele tech logo. Maybe after "hiring" her as an indentured servant? Also, an option to have a custom text tattooed on her either replacing her butt or somewhere else if you want to keep the magic marker bit. Could make it repeatable laser off and laser on a new one and lean on a masochism angle with unique responses to a few keywords.

Interested though to see how you approach the peacekeeper line. A corrupt agreement that the pirates stay out of the core worlds then an anti-piracy group of self-righteous, fit, and athletic peacekeepers mysteriously backfires every so often?

Last edited:

AStrangeGeek

Jul 14, 2022
After getting to play around with her for a bit, I am really enjoying the Jasvalla content. My only real complaint with her is that she doesn't feel like a stalker out hunting the player because she is locked to specific planets depending on your level. If she actually showed up on other planets after the initial encounter on the planet she is levelled for, I would probably enjoy being stalked by her so much more.
This is a bit my gripe as well. Especially since in order to trigger her content I have to fly to Mhen'ga, then fly back to Tavros to talk to her in the lift, then back to Mhen'ga if I want to be attacked by her there. I have no in-game reason to want to immediately go back to Tavros until I finish everything on Mhen'ga, and by then I've often leveled up too far and she won't appear on Mhen'ga anymore (since according to the wiki she will attack you on Mhen'ga only if you're level 2 or 3. I am almost always level 4 by the time I leave). I then have to wait until I get to Myrellion before she appears again and hope I don't level up too far.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
This is a bit my gripe as well. Especially since in order to trigger her content I have to fly to Mhen'ga, then fly back to Tavros to talk to her in the lift, then back to Mhen'ga if I want to be attacked by her there. I have no in-game reason to want to immediately go back to Tavros until I finish everything on Mhen'ga, and by then I've often leveled up too far and she won't appear on Mhen'ga anymore (since according to the wiki she will attack you on Mhen'ga only if you're level 2 or 3. I am almost always level 4 by the time I leave). I then have to wait until I get to Myrellion before she appears again and hope I don't level up too far.
Yeah, I get you. It's set up in that way so players who don't want to be sandbagged by her can avoid her, but it is a bit annoying for those who do want to engage with her.

I'm not sure I can do much at that end, but one of the things I'm considering in terms of expansion is to make a particularly souped up version of her for Dhaal. It'd be relatively easy to do.

Reactions: Forget Me Knot

AStrangeGeek

Jul 14, 2022
Yeah, I get you. It's set up in that way so players who don't want to be sandbagged by her can avoid her, but it is a bit annoying for those who do want to engage with her.
I get why you did it that way, and kudos for taking player agency into account and having an easy way to opt in or opt out of her content. Like anything else new in the game, I'm sure over time it will be refined and improved.

iceman99

Dec 18, 2017

Jasvalla different route​

Date: 9-22-2022

• Short summary/tldr/”sales pitch”
    The PC chooses to submit Jasvalla on their own terms
    PC is better than Jasvalla in fight and give Jasvalla a new option; stop trying to force the PC’s submission and start seeing what you do to earn the PC’s submission.
    Also conveying and solidifying the idea of why settle for Jasvalla’s original goal conquering the would-be failed heir of Steele Tech. When Jasvalla could have the owner and CEO of Steele Tech as their beta.
    PC can’t say no to TF’s in this route after making Jasvalla their alpha

With the crescendo/peak being a scene/s where the PC has Jasvalla dress them up in whatever they prefer for a sudden date night out on Tarvos. During the date the PC tease Jasvalla through out and one of the stops on that date is the PC going out to buy and get fitted for their own collar [PC lets Jasvalla choose the functions and if the PC chooses which collar] and telling Jasvalla something special for tonight further teasing them. After dinner they return to Jasvalla’s home where the PC tells them to sit down and that they have some gifts for them. The PC kneels on both knees before Jasvalla offers a single box while say I Choose you. Inside the box there are 2 gifts, one being the collar they picked out [or had Jasvalla pick out] and the other being a drug to reverse the “alpha blockers” [to stop from getting drugged too early] the PC gave them [earlier in this timeline of suggestion]. The PC Presents their neck and after having the collar fastened the PC gives Jasvalla an impish smile while asking how they may serve their mistress.

• Summery
While the submissive content is good, the player [not saying it has too be this way but] with the default player state of the game being of success and The only way for the PC to interact with Jasvalla with any depth is to lose to Jasvalla or obviously become addicted. Jasvalla is pretty much a bad-ass mercenary that has had a successful career and is most likely quite resourceful and with that in mind I thought instead of losing to Jasvalla and diminishing the PC’s power. I would suggest having the PC choose to submit to Jasvalla but have the PC make Jasvalla choose them because they are interested in them and not just that. Things are going to be different than Jasvalla first imagined and that they will see the appeal of doing things the PC’s way.
Changing the terms of their relationship with the PC. With currently the PC being Jasvalla’s conquest trophy to Jasvalla being the player’s chosen Mistress/alpha.

Jasvalla is the PC’s stalker and is one of the few characters in the game that recognizes PC status and the ridiculous position the PC is in and Jasvalla went out their way to explain their interest in the PC and what sort of end goal they had in mind for the PC.
Jasvalla laid all their cards out for the PC to see and If the player repeatedly defeats multiple times the PC could have the option to indulge Jasvalla desire and obsession, PC does recognizes Jasvalla capability and prowess but they have grossly underestimated the PC abilities and thought them unfit, vulnerable and what now most evident; your superior skill/ability. The PC would not see themselves give everything up to be Jasvalla beta despite the PC’s interest in them. The PC can think of a more useful, beneficial, and appealing way for the both of them to be in a relationship.

• After defeating Jasvalla “X” amount of times and choosing an option to “indulge” this Jasvalla but maybe not in the way they thought
The PC corners Jasvalla using the fact that they have lost multiple times, logic, and not letting Jasvalla get a word in unless allowed shushing when they speak out . With the PC pointing out that with all the info Jasvalla had on them, failed to account for the fact that PC was better than them and despite Jasvalla defeats they held onto their superiority in denial. PC tells Jasvalla that they can’t best them, and that’s the reality of things.
PC then points out a “but”, that Jasvalla is impressive, is capable, and that they are almost everything they think themselves out to be but they aren’t better than you. PC points out that it’s quite flattering in a weird way that an Alpha like them is so obsessed with the PC.
PC then points out they can continue this game until they tire of this one-sided back and forth where Jasvalla sees the PC as prey and the PC has Jasvalla hauled off to a place where they will no longer inconvenience them.
PC conveys an “or” now that they have the PC’s attention Jasvalla can stop trying to best the PC and start trying to impress PC. PC says something like “WWWHHHYYY… should I, CHOOSE YOU, as my alpha” to punctuate their possible relationship.

• PC encourages Jasvalla to start with a proper introduction and that they should get to know each other better.
    PC conveys something along the line that an alpha worthy of wouldn’t be living out of a small ship
    At this point the PC can get two options
    [Have Jasvalla bring them to there home on Tarvos] or [get the location from Jasvalla]
    • [Have Jasvalla bring them to there home on Tarvos{PC get teleported to Jasvalla’s apartment}]
      PC now knowing where Jasvalla lives asks them to take them there in the PC’s ship. Jasvalla is slightly conflicted [maybe not veritably] and the PC pressure’s them by saying something like “you wouldn’t choose your ship over me?” leveraging Jasvalla’s obsession. The PC makes a show [depending on height; has their arm around their hip or shoulder] they are guided back to the PC’s ship. The flight could be small notes of teasing and groping from the PC until they reach Jasvalla home. [leads into first time home scene]
    • [get the location from Jasvalla]
      PC says they're looking forward to getting their would be alpha and they might be visiting soon
  • Jasvalla house first time intro
    The PC now being at Jasvalla’s home the PC asks for a drink and takes that monument to look around [if the player came their with Jasvalla the PC asks them them to please change into something more comfortable and afterward can they please get me a drink] while looking around the home the key standout of their place beside the clean spartan nature, the meticulous and job relevant items amongst the home is the cluttered corner. The PC upon seeing this area sees it for what it is, this their obsession fueled work place with the one goal in mind, the PC. But the PC see that they can use this, with the home like this but this corner shows stark contrast to the rest of it and showing the level of obsession they have with the PC and with Jasvalla having failed in besting the PC the best option left to get the PC is the one PC gave to Jasvalla.
    The PC does not move from the stalker's shrine when given a drink. The PC has Jasvalla explain what they are looking at despite already knowing they see, so that they can watch Jasvalla be uncomfortable. After Jasvalla explains to the PC, the PC tells Jasvalla that they see obsession and determination. The PC pulls them in close [in some manner could be around the hips] and now that their plan has failed the PC wants to see restraint and adaptability. PC looks them in the eyes and asks Jasvalla do you want me? If so I need to see how far you are willing to go to have me, Jasvalla accepts. The PC tells Jasvalla that they can have the PC when the PC chooses to give themselves to Jasvalla, So they are going to start by having Jasvalla take “alpha blockers”[a drug to stop the addictiveness of the alpha cum]. with Jasvalla being so obsessed with the PC they must have some “alpha blockers,” they wouldn't have some other beta before the PC. PC watches the Jasvalla take the “alpha blockers” and the PC shares their happiness with Jasvalla and points out this will go faster than they thought.
    • The PC being happy with Jasvalla’s compliance can choose reward them by milking those last of the addictive alpha cum out of their four balls into the PC
    • PC can just leave while punctuating that they looking forward to the day that they are PC’s alpha

Button options after entering the home​

[talk], [help], [OUR future {greyed out until use of the “talk” option “The Future”}], [Choose Submission {grayed out until use of the “OUR future”}]​

• [Talk] options[and their changes

[Early Life] [Merc Work] [Why Me?{grayed out until use of the early life option}] [The Future] [Finish]
    [Early Life] and [Merc Work] talk options can remained mostly unchanged but the [Why Me?] and [The Future] needs larger alterations for change in relationship dynamic
    • [Why Me?] changes

This section we need many changes due to the change in their relationship dynamic. While Jasvalla still wants the PC for the same reasons and has become even infatuated with the PC, with each defeat they couldn’t help but want the PC even more. To the point that it was affecting Jasvalla skills, blinded by their ever growing desire for the PC they never reassessed their approach. And Jasvalla thanks the PC for that it was unbecoming of someone like them and even that made Jasvalla want the PC even more. Jasvalla is looking forward to a beta that can also take care of their alpha. [And then can lead into the part of {“The old huntresses of Hauâ Mai had a saying — Magana}] because if they were not meant to be then why would the PC still give them the chance to be their alpha despite being able to escape.
    • [The Future]changes

Jasvalla says they are focusing on being the PC’s alpha and all the things they are going to do the PC “when” they prove themselves.
      The PC asks what was Jasvalla's future plans afterwards “if” they conquered the PC [this can lead back into original future talks all be it altered]. Near the end Jasvalla points out that they don’t know what the future will be like considering how things didn’t go as they planned. To Jasvalla it seems like the PC already has some idea
      The PC tells them firmly that they will be talking about “OUR” future giving Jasvalla a dick teasing grab, the PC punctuates that they will enjoy it.

• [Help] options

Possible help for the PC options
    • Money
      one time money with like 30day cool down [I wouldn’t bog down code with automated recurring]
      • [“Talk is cheap”] Alpha are supposed to support their betas, while your future together may see that gesture reversed but this is appreciated.
    • Gear
      melee weapon, ranged weapon, or shield
      • Jasvalla must have the collection of some sort with how their home is furnished or maybe they picked up something useful in their time as a merc.
    • Directions to probes [passive]

After landing once on a planet you can meet Jasvalla waiting at your ship to let you know in what general area or direction the probe is probably in. Except Tarkus, that place is a junk yard
      • Jasvalla is talented and resourceful and now has focused their obsession on impressing the PC. And what better way than aiding you in you quest you
    • Unlocking scout transit [passive]

Jasvalla can unlock some scout transits for the PC, except places like Tarkus and Zheng-Shi
      but Zheng-Shi Jasvalla might be able to get a badge for the elevator.
      • Jasvalla is talented and resourceful and now has focused their obsession on impressing the PC. No reason the PC bother themselves with such mundanity, better to keep their “will'' be beta off their feet as much as possible,

• [OUR Future]
    • First scene is a forced and is an explanation of what the PC’s plan for Jasvalla is.

Career wise Jasvalla being a mercenary that has had a successful career and proving their resourcefulness in their hunt for the PC. The PC must admit to having the attention of a alpha Dzaan as impressive as Jasvalla is quite thrilling for the PC but despite the prospects of being taken away by Jasvalla the PC has their goals to keep in mind.the PC says that they can’t become just some alpha's house pet and that they they do want Jasvalla but not that in that way.
      PC points out that it would be a shame for the PC to pass Jasvalla by so why don’t change their plans for the PC and become the future personal guard of the CEO of Steele Tech. PC tells Jasvalla that they were thinking too small, Jasvalla was looking to make a prize out of the failure that would be the heir of Steele Tech or make a prize of the owner and CEO of Steele Tech.
      PC then points out that Jasvalla making a prize out of the PC has passed… BUT! PC places their hand on Jasvalla dick and asks “why not be alpha to the CEO of Steele Tech,”Jasvalla hardens in the PC hand.PC points out that with such an impressive beta Jasvalla shouldn’t be to far away for long, the position on personal bodyguard and personal helper would be quite fitting for that alpha. PC points out that Jasvalla will be able to go wherever they go and meet whoever they meet, NOW that is much more memorable and impressive then what Jasvalla had in mind. PC tells Jasvalla that it could be them if they help the PC towards their goal now and in the future.
    • After talking about the future the PC can pick an option to talk about “our future,”picking the option lets the PC dirty talk and tease Jasvalla about all the things they can get up to when the owner and CEO of Steele Tech as their beta
      • Story while kneeling hand job and ball job
        Jasvalla being serviced in the CEO's office, in the PC’s chair. Only for a incoming message to come in and as the CEO’s body guard tells them that they are busy as the Jasvalla makes no attempt to hide the what the PC is currently doing
        • Sex: PC doing a kneeling hand job, ball job to a sitting Jasvalla as the PC explains the future that could be
          • Can have Jasvalla just cum or aim it at the PC
    • Future fantasies while vag or anal sex

PC being the CEO having business meetings wearing a collar displaying Jasvalla’s ownership of them and that as some as they all leave the room Jasvalla can take the PC over the very table they just held a meeting at or up against the vid display. With all pretense of professionalism that they both had moments ago disappear and Jasvalla takes their beta. And ending the story with encouraging Jasvalla to show them how hard will the be taking the PC
      • Sex: PC telling to keep a slow pace during vag or anal sex as they explain their future but ending the story by encouraging Jasvalla to show them how hard will the be taking the PC over that table or against that wall
        • Can have a in or out for Jasvalla cum
    • Future fantasies while PC gives Jasvalla a reach around and playing with Jasvalla’s titties

PC has Jasvalla sit between their legs and gives Jasvalla a reach around as they tell the story. The PC points out that the PC being the owner and CEO of Steele Tech opens new doors that Jasvalla didn’t have easy access to. And an alpha such as Jasvalla has selective tastes even if their reach exceeds their grasp but with the PC, Jasvalla and the PC could join as a pair “huntress” seeking a beta together. A duo capable of navigating social circles filled with people ranging from heiresses, CEOs, governors to bounty hunters, smugglers, mechanics. Jasvalla might even be able to make a harem out of an entire department in Steele Tech. Or would Jasvalla rather have a department made just for their betas.
      • Sex: PC giving the Jasvalla
    • [Future fantasies after the PC makes Jasvalla their alpha]

Jasvalla tells the PC that they are also looking forward to their future and that they are going to give the PC a vivid image of what it's going to be like. Jasvalla looking forward to all the meet and greets, social parties and etc. Where Jasvalla going to dress the PC up in a way that shows off the PC collar and their future tattoos all the while the PC introducing them as their alpha. And soon as they find some time alone or a place to get intimate Jasvalla going to fill the PC up and plug them and bring back to show PC off. Maybe they will find a beta amongst the other maybe another corporate heiress seeking to mingle and have a good time.
      • Sex: anal finishing it with a plug

Jasvalla tells the PC that they are also looking forward to their future and that they are going to give the PC a vivid image of what it's going to be like. Jasvalla looking forward to making full use of their beta in front of a secretary who must give a report and watching them squirm as their CEO is being taken by their alpha. And maybe they will be Jasvalla’s next beta, Jasvalla says “we must keep hiring standards high for such close positions
      • Sex: standing sex vag or anal. PC has their hands place on the desk and Jasvalla is going to fuck the in ways to make them squirm [fast and slow/mix ups]

Jasvalla tells the PC that they are also looking forward to their future and that they are going to give the PC a vivid image of what it's going to be like Jasvalla is looking forward to keeping the CEO barefoot and pregnant while servicing them at work and at their home. Jasvalla is looking for to showing a well bred Steele in meeting waddling about, full with pregnant desire looking forward to any slow monument so the PC may drop to their knees be at service to their alpha. Jasvalla wonders how many appointment will they delay so that they can continue to serve their alpha. Jasvalla can picture it now… and they might even postpone the PC serving them until they finish their work, how many call will be taken mid worship of their alpha? It will be shame to keep such a devoted beta from their alpha but those are the burdens placed on Jasvalla wouldn’t want their beta missing their duties. But Jasvalla will be sure to always properly reward such a prized beta.
      • Sex: Jasvalla vag sex with the PC, position missionary press[Jasvalla holding down a PC faceting upwards]
    • Would do a future story involving Jasvalla knotting the PC with office exhibitionism and that Jasvalla likes the idea so much they might have to make it a weekly for both of them.
      • Jasvalla has no knot focused scenes [or at least I think so I didn’t make one]
  • [Choose Submission {grayed out until use of the “OUR future” (could/should be needed to do “OUR future” “X” number of times or something)}]

• PC now knows that Jasvalla understands what could be for them together. It will be hard for things to go back to they way things were before once they submit to Jasvalla, so the PC is going to make it something special for both of them.
    PC makes this a very memorable event for both of them and to have anticipation and desire build up in Jasvalla to an almost uncontrollable level and then give the “reins” over to Jasvalla.
    The PC by telling Jasvalla today is going to be special and that they are going to need to clear the rest of the day and that the PC is going to be looking forward to their performance today. PC first asks Jasvalla to pick out fitting for the both of them and if need be, order them. Jasvalla unsurprisingly already had something in mind and owned but seemed conflicted for a awhile before express ordering something more fitting to who you are now instead of what past Jasvalla would of wanted you to be [outfit should be gender/femininity/ and/or masculinity matching the PC as they currently are or something]. It is but a few hours before your clothes arrive and you and Jasvalla get dressed.
    PC tells Jasvalla that they are going to have a nice day out, a fine date night on Tarvos.
    • The focus of the date should be 3 things
      • The PC teasing and lightly“manhandling”/soft dom’ing Jasvalla
      • The player going out to buy their own collar, this should be early on in the date so that PC can use its presence to keep Jasvalla distracted and full of anticipation and desire. PC also goes out of their way to keep it in hand or visible to Jasvalla.
        When the PC is buying the collar the salesperson should mistakenly ask is it for Jasvalla and the PC should correct this by saying the collar is for themselves and that Jasvalla is going to be their alpha, “IF” they are good [PC should grope Jasvalla hard when saying that].
        The PC or Jasvalla can pick the design and the PC lets them pick the functions.
        When the Collar is all done the PC asks Jasvalla to wait outside; they want to add a surprise. The PC puts a drug to revere the ‘alpha blockers' that they gave Jasvalla inside the box before it’s gift wrapped. And when the PC exits Jasvalla can’t take their eyes off the box. The PC gropes Jasvalla hard again and asks “is something distracting you?” which gets Jasvalla to focus somewhat more.
      • Last part of the notable part of the date night is a fancy dinner date with the gift wrapped box on the table. The PC does move the box around occasionally just to see how Jasvalla reacts; mid conversation, when ordering or just during a lull between them so that the PC can see their attention snap to it, make them stutter, pause etc..
        [optional]The PC could do foot play teasing by running their finger along the box while running their foot over Jasvalla in the same way.
  • After the Date the PC and Jasvalla make their way back Jasvalla home
    When they get back to Jasvalla home the PC tells Jasvalla to sit down and that they have something for them, this causes Jasvalla to freeze in place and somehow almost fall afterwards. It takes them a brief monument to get moving.
    The PC stands before Jasvalla and says they have some gifts for them and that they are Jasvalla’s for as long as they continue to show that they are worthy of the PC. The PC kneels on both knees and offers the box with the collar and the drugs to reverse the “alpha blockers” and says “I choose you to be my alpha”
    PC presents their neck and to be collared and once they are the PC says “how may I be of service alpha” with a smile
    • Big sex scene, Jasvalla clears the next few days to better get the PC antiquated their alpha. [I don’t know what a crescendo scene for Jasvalla looks like when they go all out because they are not in yet]

After the PC Chooses to submit​

[talk], [help], [OUR future ], [request], [Yes Alpha]​

• [talk] options

can stay mostly the same as before choosing to submit
    • Could make changes for Jasvalla being quite proud how things turned and that they couldn’t imagine a better beta than the one that made themselves even more valuable
  • [help] options

can stay mostly the same as before choosing to submit

• [Our future] options

opens up the to option of getting future fantasies told by Jasvalla [probably should higher weight/chance of occurring than the PC telling future fantasies]
    small changes throughout the PC told stories for them now being beta
    • future fantasies told by the PC now COULD have a sub version when the PC is telling them
  • [request] options

PCs could make requests of their alpha and do scenes that might make less sense now.
    • PC milking all of Jasvalla balls into the PC [the scene option after Jasvalla takes “alpha blocker”]
    • PC asking for a date night out, it would Jasvalla version of date night tho
  • [Yes Alpha] options

of the scenes I know the biggest changes should bet to the cooking one
    • Cooking scene would need changes for change the dynamic, namely that Jasvalla is looking to make a good house beta out of the CEO Tech “from the PC office to their kitchen, they will know how to impress in both.”
      and the PC should go from eating cum from under the table to on top of it.

Why did I write this​

I had a massive brain itch after seeing this content in the possibilities of it.
I’m not honestly expecting this to get made.
  • It’s crazy big
  • Not paid for
  • And might not even be what then writer has in mind
I would at least like to offer these suggestions and ideas. And even if the idea is seen and ignored, the idea was seen and possibly considered. I’d rather that, than never be presented.

BRAIN ITCH OVER​

If you like it or plan on using it in game please let me know

SCRAPS

• Intro PC corners Jasvalla that they are in denial and that they maybe be impressive but they are not better than the PC. But the PC points they are quite impressive and that obsessed with the PC, despite everything you know about me[PC] you ignore whats in front of you. I bested you! I am not the prey you said I was when we met.
[PC grabs Jasvalla] But… you have impressed me in a way all this attention from someone like you is quite flattering even if misguided.

• Jasvalla wants to show how far they have come and take Steele as their trophy
    • The PC talking about their possible future with Jasvalla
      The PC can point out to Jasvalla that they are not looking at the big picture and thinking to small. Jasvalla was looking to make a prize out of the heir of Steele Tech when a much bigger prize would have been the owner and CEO of Steele Tech.
    • The PC could tease/masturbate Jasvalla while explaining that there is no comparison and with a little help from some dirty talk and hands on encouragement.
      Jasvalla you would have had the would be failed heir of Steele Tech and that would have been quickly been forgotten probably before this rush would be over. Now having the owner and CEO of Steele Tech as your beta or even just under your influence is a much more iconic and memorable position for you Jasvalla. You would be my guard and alpha. Coming with me, joining me, where ever I go, you would be there in meeting for deals that that will shape the futures of planets. And you know what?… everyone there would know that I WAS YOUR BETA.
      It’s something that would never slip their minds. If that doesn’t excite you, think of all the rumors and scandalous things we could do. Pre-meeting sex, you having your way with me as soon as the meeting is over with them not even have left the hallway, or what about having having the the owner and CEO of Steele Tech bare foot and naked, servicing you, worshiping you, in my office, in my chair.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Jesus christ.

Well, I did tell you there's nothing wrong with you posting your ideas here, regardless of what they are... I hope you're now feeling a sense of relief, having absolutely pasted the face of my thread with yours.

• Haha
Reactions: Senera2000 and Nnxx

aps

Oct 29, 2015
I don't know if this is just a consequence of me using an endgame character to experience new content, but once I realized that Jasvalia only used lust attacks, I went and got a slut-ray gun and between that and an absurd tease skill I've found her trivial to deal with on Zheng Shi. Her stats look terrible but lust is always only 100 hit points. Unfortunately that's all I've seen since I haven't really restarted the game properly in ages and definitely haven't seen her early game content. Might be worth mentioning that as far as play styles go I tend to over-level/grind out levels early on so by the time I reach the other planets I might not be on them for long enough to encounter Jasvalia more than a few times. I usually stay on Mhenga to about level 6, then to Tarkus, and Myrellion I'm almost maxed out so Zheng Shi I reach level 10 and call it a day, meaning if Jasvalia only stalks planets based on player level I'll probably only see her on Mhenga in new playthroughs, and then whatever planet she's coded to lurk on for late game stuff. At the moment this is Zheng Shi, where sh goes down to lust attacks faster than a Dhallian milk thief.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I don't know if this is just a consequence of me using an endgame character to experience new content...

'Jasvalla needs to be buffed' is not a conversation I'm relishing having with Fen if I'm being honest.

The_Smile

Sep 14, 2022
'Jasvalla needs to be buffed' is not a conversation I'm relishing having with Fen if I'm being honest.
Jasvalla doesn't really need a buff. While I agree that once you are in that 'max level, optimized loadout' group she does become a little more trivial, most enemies become trivial at that point. But for her niche of only using lust damage - I know she can do health damage, it just rarely comes up even though her victory by damage scene is really nice - she feels like just another Sylveren but rarer to come across, and without the motive of giving the player a larger penis.
If any part of her needs a buff it's her encounter rate on Zheng Shi. I don't know if her encounter rate on the other planets feels as low though since I haven't made a new character to explore her super thoroughly in that regard on Mhen'ga and Myrellion. Which is another reason I feel if she showed up on the previous planets after you encountered her on the planet she is levelled for, that would make her more enjoyable to be hunted by and help alleviate this particular issue.
Also, why doesn't she appear on Tarkus at all? Does she feel like she is above shoving her junk in our trunk on a junk planet? Is that too on the nose for her?

Off the topic of our stalker, can I ask about what exactly we can expect from the Nastizia stuff you are working on? Is it planned to just be the female characters equivalent of what already exists for males, or do you think it will include our bratty princesses return to Tavros as well? I regularly enjoy her questline, and am sure to enjoy whatever content of hers you work on.

AStrangeGeek

Jul 14, 2022
Jasvalla doesn't really need a buff. While I agree that once you are in that 'max level, optimized loadout' group she does become a little more trivial, most enemies become trivial at that point. But for her niche of only using lust damage - I know she can do health damage, it just rarely comes up even though her victory by damage scene is really nice - she feels like just another Sylveren but rarer to come across, and without the motive of giving the player a larger penis.
If any part of her needs a buff it's her encounter rate on Zheng Shi. I don't know if her encounter rate on the other planets feels as low though since I haven't made a new character to explore her super thoroughly in that regard on Mhen'ga and Myrellion. Which is another reason I feel if she showed up on the previous planets after you encountered her on the planet she is levelled for, that would make her more enjoyable to be hunted by and help alleviate this particular issue.
Also, why doesn't she appear on Tarkus at all? Does she feel like she is above shoving her junk in our trunk on a junk planet? Is that too on the nose for her?
Today I encountered Jasvalla for the first time, but not until Myrellion. I was level 6, she was level 7. She was difficult, but not impossible, and the main reason she made me her bitch was because I went into the battle with nearly 50 lust. I was actually holding my own for a bit. If I had gone in with no lust, I may have eked out a win over her (though where I wanted to actually see her content, I wasn't all that broken up about losing. As usual with Nonesuch NPCs, defeat scenes are totally worth it).

I do agree that I think the encounter rate needs to be tweaked, especially since I have to specifically opt in to her content. If I'm opting in, I'm challenging her to make me her bitch, so come at me already!

What I would like to see is some fine-tuning of when she's allowed to appear. I've gotten good enough at the game, at least for the first few worlds, that it doesn't take me long to hit level 4 on Mhen'ga, which locks her out of appearing there. Maybe consider not looking at level and more dynamically adjust Jasvalla's power to the player's power. Without knowing how the code is structured, I don't know how easily doable this is.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Words cant describe the pain i felt when I learned that Giga Bizzy cant have a threesome with Dizzy.

Why, Nonesuch? Why do you have to hurt me so?

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Words cant describe the pain i felt when I learned that Giga Bizzy cant have a threesome with Dizzy.

Why, Nonesuch? Why do you have to hurt me so?

I simply ran out of time and energy by the time I got to the end of the Dizzy xpac, which was huge. I'd kind of like to give Giga Bizzy a mini-xpac since I think she's low on content compared to the other two, but if I'm honest I do view her as a weird outlier that I don't much like spending time with. Sorry about that.

Reactions: XBoxMaster131

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
I simply ran out of time and energy by the time I got to the end of the Dizzy xpac, which was huge. I'd kind of like to give Giga Bizzy a mini-xpac since I think she's low on content compared to the other two, but if I'm honest I do view her as a weird outlier that I don't much like spending time with. Sorry about that.
Ngl, I didn't expect a serious answer, lol. But fair enough I suppose.

I'll still be keeping my fingers crossed though!

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I've been getting a lot of TiTS smut work done lately:

Firstly, I've been working on making Siobhan, the human ex-cop slave you can encounter on Zheng Shi's officer deck, recruitable. She will have a whole mission to uncover her past and rescue her from the pirate station that will have you getting to know the Peacekeepers more than is entirely comfortable, followed by a Sub Sera-esque deprogramming mini-game before Steele can finally wind up with an xtra-masochistic slave for their delectation. I ultimately want to explore the same slightly more extreme content that she already features, both giving and taking. The doc is 75 pages deep at this point and I'm finally at the stage where I can actually plot some of that sort of stuff out! As is so often the case this project has grown as it's gone on, but I'm passionate about it so it's been no agony.

Secondly, I've been working with Will to produce a femdom xpac for Una, the gabilani ball of aggression that runs the travel agency on Tarkus. If you like face-sitting, getting ordered around with the option to be mischievous about it, running train on a chubby shortstack, and an inordinately extravagant bad end... then friend, I've got the content update for you. It's basically complete at this point so it should be getting into the game sometime soon.

Check it all out on my Patreon! Two bucks gets you access to the TiTS back archive which includes everything I'm working on currently. Ten bucks lets you vote on what I direct my attention towards every month. Link in the signature.