Nonesuch's Catalogue of Smut

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I'm actually really glad we got the cock wings in their current state at all. That's a TF I've wanted forever even since the CoC days. If there was a hard requirement on them having scenes from the get go I doubt we'd have ever gotten them. At least now this cosmetic version serves as a place holder that makes it more likely for them to get fleshed out with actual scenes down the line. And even if they never get any actual scenes I'm still more than happy to even have them at all/ have them show up on my character's appearance screen. It's an effect that no amount of save editing / dicking around with minerva would have allowed me to replicate in game. So once again I must reiterate thank you Nonesuch. I love this TF so damn much.

My thoughts exactly.

Plus I finally have a reason to run a bearded male.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Oh, I imagine a sloshed Ramis is more pronounced than that. I just reached for a general example of what a Welsh woman sounds like, and the lady from Utopia was the first person that sprang to mind.

Good example I felt, but definitely something only a native should attempt, with my part I just went with "standard drunkeese." for her speech and didn't really focus on an accent.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Ramis is done! At least in a preliminary state, where you can meet her at Anon's and get up to all manner of hijinks (male naga get a special scene!) The next step will be to make her properly recruitable, a project which is available as a discountable commission.

I apologise to those of you who were expecting me to return to Sera work now, however someone who contacted me earlier about a possible commission has got back to me, and we've worked out the details. It's a project centring around the Mhen'ga Plantation which I'm really enthused about - I'll have more details shortly. I appreciate the Sera enslavement thing is entering Chinese Democracy/HL3 sort of waters now, however I did do some other work on her very recently, so having more of a buffer to not burn out on that particular NPC is helpful to me. I will be working on that next come what may, I promise.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Ramis is done! At least in a preliminary state, where you can meet her at Anon's and get up to all manner of hijinks (male naga get a special scene!) The next step will be to make her properly recruitable, a project which is available as a discountable commission.

Good job Nonesuch :) . Looking forward to see her in game.

I apologise to those of you who were expecting me to return to Sera work now, however someone who contacted me earlier about a possible commission has got back to me, and we've worked out the details. It's a project centring around the Mhen'ga Plantation which I'm really enthused about - I'll have more details shortly. I appreciate the Sera enslavement thing is entering Chinese Democracy/HL3 sort of waters now, however I did do some other work on her very recently, so having more of a buffer to not burn out on that particular NPC is helpful to me. I will be working on that next come what may, I promise.

I´m totally cool with this. The best results comes out when you´re enthusiastic about something, no need to force yourself to do one project when all you really want to is to sink your teeth into another one. Besides I´d love to see some more content for the plantation. I thought it needed a bit more.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
I appreciate the Sera enslavement thing is entering Chinese Democracy/HL3 sort of waters now, however I did do some other work on her very recently, so having more of a buffer to not burn out on that particular NPC is helpful to me. I will be working on that next come what may, I promise.

Was Chinese Democracy that album some band was working on for the better part of a decade that did not live up to the hype/wait? I vaguely remember it finally coming out a few years ago, I only knew about because suddenly everyone mentioned it like it was some highly expected thing.

razorrozar

Aug 21, 2016
Was Chinese Democracy that album some band was working on for the better part of a decade that did not live up to the hype/wait? I vaguely remember it finally coming out a few years ago, I only knew about because suddenly everyone mentioned it like it was some highly expected thing.

Guns 'n Roses, yeah.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I could suggest it to Savoxo as a bounty item, however it's a bit of a niche TF as is, so I feel as if it needs something else to induce a similar transformation before pushing that forward.

Got you covered.

Fair warning for the cockwing lovers: scenes using back tentacles will be exceedingly rare.  I'm certainly not planning to write any.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Got you covered.

Fair warning for the cockwing lovers: scenes using back tentacles will be exceedingly rare.  I'm certainly not planning to write any.

What I had vaguely planned was allow the PC to take Cerespirin to Dr. Lessau and have him split off specific TFs like the cock wings into separate splices, without the side effects. However it's cool that you noticed that and did it your own way off your own bat!

I've put up "do a bunch of back tentacle scenes across the board" on my discounted commissions list. So those who want to be a squirming ball of tentacle rapacity can put their money where their cock wings are.

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
The next step will be to make her properly recruitable, a project which is available as a discountable commission.
someone who contacted me earlier about a possible commission has got back to me, and we've worked out the details. It's a project centring around the Mhen'ga Plantation which I'm really enthused about - I'll have more details shortly.

Interest and hype levels are peaking for these!

As long as we can use them on ourselves, I'll be fine. What about already existing cocktail scenes, will we be able to use the cockwings in those scenes?

Last edited by a moderator:

razorrozar

Aug 21, 2016
Aww! :(

Well may I ask why?

Because everyone who's written or is writing (ahem) a cocktail scene would have to edit it to add the cockwing variants. Some of those people aren't even around anymore, and others may be uninclined to mess with their older content. It's just not feasible.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Why the fuck are we putting a whole new breed of TFs in if we already know nobody's ever going to write scenes for it.

I could understand if this was Fen at work or something from CoC getting brought forward but seriously, whyyyy. We authors are usually the ones bitching about this sorta thing.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Prehensile cock blurbs and/or scenes should not be mutually exclusive. That is, tentacocks and tentacwings should both proc the same scenes given the Prehensile flag.

At least then we can just worry about one type of scene not being written for.

razorrozar

Aug 21, 2016
Why the fuck are we putting a whole new breed of TFs in if we already know nobody's ever going to write scenes for it.

I could understand if this was Fen at work or something from CoC getting brought forward but seriously, whyyyy. We authors are usually the ones bitching about this sorta thing.

Nonesuch did say he'd have discount commissions available.

I may try to put cockwing scenes in future stuff I do. Don't think it's a good fit for Jukina, though.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015

So, full disclosure: I actually wrote most of Crackle Jelly before Cerespirin, and in the original text the tentacles were explicitly too thick and soft to use for sex.  Then Nonesuch wrote Cerespirin and made the tentacles cocks for reasons I guess, so I added the functionality in after that.

If we want to put our foot down and go "no don't do that", now's the time.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Plantation Quest: A large project that adds a new dungeon to Mhen'ga, and will offer players a chance to play a significant part in deciding the future of the planet. The female zil chieftain will also tie into Syriquest, if that ever sees the light of day. Should be fun!

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
In the Gdoc, there are mentions of a "Quinn". Is this "Quinn" the Quinn in think it is?

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Gotta say that I'm liking the look of this quest. Having more shit to do in older planets is always neat.

arcana

Aug 30, 2016
Just wanted to say I really like the scenes with Sera. If that's all the content this game had it would still be a really good game.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Let me hop aboard the praise train for a second: Ramis scenes are great, the way she treats the PC in both her femboy and her manly man scenes is just hhhng, and the fact that you can have a coiling variation of the latter was an incredibly pleasant surprise.

Conclusion: Amazon kitty now shares the title of the best kitty with the Mafia MILF kitty. Suddenly, we have lots of kitties to go around.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Unqualified praise from Nik! A rare treat indeed.  :D Thank Klaptrap for the coiling scene; he specifically asked for it.

In the Gdoc, there are mentions of a "Quinn". Is this "Quinn" the Quinn in think it is?

She is the zil chieftain. The commissioner has asked for plenty of scenes, both topping and bottoming, for her. Who do you think she is?

Just wanted to say I really like the scenes with Sera. If that's all the content this game had it would still be a really good game.

That's a really nice thing to say, thanks.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Female Zil chieftain named Quinn.

I see what you did thare, and I can't even bring myself to hate it.

Also, I'm extremely easy to please, and tend to like most of the content in the game, so all of my nitpicking comes heavily coated in genuine praise and appreciation. Guess that also means that all of my praise and appreciation comes loaded with nitpicking, huh? :/

Hopefully, it's not as incredibly annoying as it sounds when stated like that. :jizz:

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
She is the zil chieftain. The commissioner has asked for plenty of scenes, both topping and bottoming, for her. Who do you think she is?

Well...              ...quite a while ago, in the promotional material for TiTS, there was mention of a UGC "trap" spy named Quinn. Which is why I got curious when I saw that name appear in the summery, however this is obviously not the same person, as you explained.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Well...              ...quite a while ago, in the promotional material for TiTS, there was mention of a UGC "trap" spy named Quinn. Which is why I got curious when I saw that name appear in the summery, however this is obviously not the same person, as you explained.

Unfortunately, Third doesn't really write anymore, so I doubt we'll ever see that Quinn :/

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Also, I'm extremely easy to please, and tend to like most of the content in the game, so all of my nitpicking comes heavily coated in genuine praise and appreciation. Guess that also means that all of my praise and appreciation comes loaded with nitpicking, huh? :/

I may bug me a bit at the time, but I'm glad someone astute reads through most of my docs and makes suggestions. And yeah, I should better appreciate the fact you do that means you liking my stuff is a given. Sorry if I come across as snippy sometimes.

Going for brevity in the various win/loss scenes available in the waterfall dungeon, although I may make the Naleen gangbang a bit longer since I'd like to make that unlockable and repeatable, for players who wouldn't mind getting coiled and fucked in every imaginable way from time to time.

Also, I dunno how many of you are backers but I feel I should share Jacques' busts of Ramis more widely, because he did a really good job:

ramis.png

ramis_nude.png