Nonesuch's Catalogue of Smut

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Never saw this kind of an expansion coming, though it will be the longest pregnancy in the game if it actually gets added since that will be a whopping 9 months wait. Someone gotta be damn strongly into Sera to be willing to put up with 9 months wait... but if they got far enough to unlock something like that, then I imagine they'd like this too.

Firstly, Mr. Sydian means there already is a 9 month pregnancy in the game. Secondly, the nursery will likely contain gestation fast forwards. These two factors mean I'm not as averse to this project as I was.

Muh dick. What does her sub path need before it can be coded?

Needs a lot of fiddly stuff to repackage her existing sub scenes as repeats, new talk scenes, and one or two other things so she's not just a sex toy if you don't want her to be.

Edit: Bothrioc Mob doc is finished and that's great, but I'd like to know if it's already being processed by coders, or if it's not too late to skim through it and suggest stuff?

I don't know. I know Geddy's picked her way through all the docs, but she's as ever very busy and it's not on the Github so I've no idea what its status currently is.

Gedan

BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I don't know. I know Geddy's picked her way through all the docs, but she's as ever very busy and it's not on the Github so I've no idea what its status currently is.

Actual status: About 4th on the list, depending on when and where other things fall.

1. The arcade release date has been pushed up for... reasons. As of tonight, I'm full-time on that for... 9 days and then I'll be making the time back up once.
  2. Savin has a Halloween event that went uncoded last year, I'm not letting that get missed again so I'm going to do that next to be ahead of everything.
  3. VN review/steam stuff. Mostly weighing with my opinion as I've got experience with the Steam backend and app/game submission process. Basically ensuring the massive list of art assets that Steam demands you have available is accounted for, the API capabilities etc.
  4. Bothrioc time.

I've had a poke through about half of the docs so far and nothing has stood out to me as needing any attention (outside of things like maybe slightly incorrect tags). Gonna keep up with that whenever I need a break along the way, and then hopefully anything I do spot that needs tweaking then Nonesuch should have the time to fix it up before I get started.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I usually up the pregnancy timer/multiplier to a few days, so I can still enjoy all the blurbs.

needs a lot of fiddly stuff to repackage her existing sub scenes as repeats, new talk scenes, and one or two other things so she's not just a sex toy if you don't want her to be

Alrighty, I'll pony it up. Or at least I would if she (or So!) had any chance of getting coded. :c

Last edited by a moderator:

Bluish

Jul 10, 2016
Well I was certainly not expecting this at all. I'm not sure how I feel about it. I kinda a feel like it doesn't really fit with sera, but that could just be me. Should be fun to give it a whirl at least once anyway.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Oh yes we will.

You get knocked up by a human? Buckle up for the next nine months,

The nursery includes a "wait until birth" option to pass the time.

En...you sure wait till birth is good option? I mean IF somehow down the road there will be added some time event (well time one as like hagin really long as for game time limit but still shorter than 9 months pregnancy) won't it somehow make PC miss the deadline? Unless none of you let been coded such long term timed quest (still for current game even 3 to 6 months time limit looks like eternity).

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I'm sure the game will let you know. That's what reloads are for.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
The nursery includes a "wait until birth" option to pass the time.

Is it a really good idea? It would make too obvious how static world is. Years are passing, and nothing changes.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Needs a lot of fiddly stuff to repackage her existing sub scenes as repeats, new talk scenes, and one or two other things so she's not just a sex toy if you don't want her to be.

Very much this, new talk scenes and added character depth are always a good thing. I definitely feel that Sera getting turned into a broken and lifeless sex toy would definitely be a waste of the character and also messed up in terms of what she is supposed to be/represent. For me, at least, the fantasy is Steele proving themself more stronger than Sera and able to read her desires as a submissive as well as proving capable of being a dom without being cruel or abusive. Breaking Sera would ruin that.

As for her pregnancy, without a doubt it'd be very hot and something I'd like to see included, but I do feel it would need to be handled properly. Just forcing the pregnancy on her would incredibly brutal in that it'd take away all agency Sera would have on deciding anything for herself or her body. On the other hand, if presented properly, it could be seen as her ultimate submission, that Steele has mastered Sera to the point where she sees it as an extension of their relationship to bear Steele's child, that Steele has proven worthy of the honor/trust, that Steele makes her feel so safe and protected and...cherished, that bringing a child into the world with Steele is something Sera could accept without fear.

Just spitballing here based on what I've read of the character, but my impression is that, on the slave path, Sera never really gives up her sense of self. She can be punished, both fairly and not, as well as made to do various acts of a dubious nature, but her core personality stays the same: "The strongest is on top." and I can see the pregnancy being an extension of that.

I usually up the pregnancy timer/multiplier to a few days, so I can still enjoy all the blurbs.

Alrighty, I'll pony up.

I'll match w/e you are paying to ensure it happens :D

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Is it a really good idea? It would make too obvious how static world is. Years are passing, and nothing changes.

There are people who somehow spend hundreds of days on one file.  I think it'll be fine.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
It'll probably be something like this, albeit without the incest.

@argenten: Uhh, I'm down but I'm not sure how far you're willing to go.

Reactions: valk42

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
There are people who somehow spend hundreds of days on one file.  I think it'll be fine.

We recently got a save to bug test that was well past day 1,000.

I don't think I've passed Day 50 on any of my characters yet :V

CrowgoesCaw

Jul 14, 2016

I'm past day 50 on mine, just reached myrellion. Although some of that time was spent just screwing around. I think it'd be fine with the whole waiting until birth thing. I mean your cousin wouldn't get TOO far ahead right?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015

I usualy getting to around day 120 on each save in AB* era. Well I would only say that in BB** era I only needed like 10 to 20 days ;)

So there is actualy only one thing that could make people ow go over 20-30 days ingame aside of mindless grinding credits for future money sinks.

*AB = After Bess

**BB = Before Bess

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015

Alright great, thanks for letting me know.

@Nonesuch will getting knocked up by Sera also have her acknowledge that she knocked you up and comment on it?

She will comment on it, yes.

Indulging the "breaking" fetish whilst attempting to paint the PC as not a complete psychopath is a delicate balancing act, and the baggage of pregnancy makes it even more so. Your train of thought is similar to mine, inasmuch as I've given it any thought, but it's something I'm not even considering doing right now.

If you two want to fund the final implementation of slave Sera that'd be fantastic, but it will have to come after Ramis.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Indulging the "breaking" fetish whilst attempting to paint the PC as not a complete psychopath is a delicate balancing act, and the baggage of pregnancy makes it even more so. Your train of thought is similar to mine, inasmuch as I've given it any thought, but it's something I'm not even considering doing right now.

I think of it more as empowering Sera's inner sub until her dommie mask breaks down. 

If I was Vic, I would have had those TF nanobots sterilize Captain Steele, and part of the reward at the end of the probe hunt is re-activating your fertility.

This is, hands down, the creepiest thing i've ever heard in context of Victor Steele.  Yet it makes so much sense.  

I need to go and rethink Steele's life. 

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
As if Vic would have deprived you of impregnating/being impregnated.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I'm pretty sure the only reason he had you was to ensure that he raised an heir that would be very much like himself instead of promoting one of his many bastards or throwing a huge race between all his bastards. Hell the doctor he goes to to have your genetics tailored even suggests that Vic might want to choose black hair like he has.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
I need to go and rethink Steele's life. 

I'm sorry I couldn't help myself xD

Back on topic though... I get a strange feeling that Sera is going to get some depraved pleasure out of fucking a knocked up Steele. Even if she isn't as 'rough' as she usually is I can just imagine what kinky kinds of sex will happen.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Probably about as much as I want to fuck a pregnant Sera.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
It'll probably be something like this, albeit without the incest.

@argenten: Uhh, I'm down but I'm not sure how far you're willing to go.

Depends on how much it costs, but I can easily put in $100.

If you two want to fund the final implementation of slave Sera that'd be fantastic, but it will have to come after Ramis.

And it's one you do a good job of walking, throughout her path, I always got the impression Steele was being tested as much as Steele is trying to conquer Sera. Cool to know it'll be percolating even while Ramis is getting worked on...you write very well-done strong women I've noticed. 

Just let us know how much it'll be and I'm there at least.

I think of it more as empowering Sera's inner sub until her dommie mask breaks down. 

That's an interesting way of putting it and not unapt either. 

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
I usualy getting to around day 120 on each save in AB* era. Well I would only say that in BB** era I only needed like 10 to 20 days ;)

So there is actualy only one thing that could make people ow go over 20-30 days ingame aside of mindless grinding credits for future money sinks.

*AB = After Bess

**BB = Before Bess

I'm around day 150 on my main account, and really the only reason I've gotten this far was due to:

A) Bess taking ages to progress

B) The time it took for my to birth the Queen of the Deep's kids and Renvra's non-egg kids (which I'm still pregnant with for another 20 days)

Take away these two things and I'd probably have gotten everything done in under 40-50 days.

Anyway more on to the point, while I do love pregnancy stuff, the wait time is a real killer at times. Hence why I really liked CoC's "in a week or less!" pregnancy content, though I do understand why we don't have that (outside eggs) in TiTs. Still, waiting months is a pain since you have literally nothing that could fill up 9 months worth of time, and will end up either spamming the sleep button or using the nursery's skip to birth scene thing (which as others have said takes away from the sense of urgency the game has and makes things seem horribly static, plus with that skip button you could easily reach the year 100 which opens up a whole nother can of worms in its own way) 

Shizenhakai

Jul 9, 2016
I'm wondering.. it has been hinted that the Rival may be out of the game after the next planet (or at least I got the feeling =P) . Should that be true, why not activate the button after s/he is dealt with?

The Cousin is the only one who really could steal your inheritence, so other threates could be waited out if you sit in the safety of the nursery.

..Or, there could be a warning to not use that button for during timed quests - if you ignore the warning you fail the quest or even get a bad end. =)

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Just save edit the pregnancy timer. If you really hate cheating, I'm sure there's a perk or two that'll increase your speed.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
I'm wondering.. it has been hinted that the Rival may be out of the game after the next planet (or at least I got the feeling =P) . Should that be true, why not activate the button after s/he is dealt with?

The Cousin is the only one who really could steal your inheritence, so other threates could be waited out if you sit in the safety of the nursery.

..Or, there could be a warning to not use that button for during timed quests - if you ignore the warning you fail the quest or even get a bad end. =)

You're forgetting that Victor left a trail of bastards a galaxy long.   Any one of them could replace the Rival as the rival.   Shade is already a candidate.   Do you really think if someone told her she could kick ass on several frontier planets and become insanely wealthy from it, she would say no?  Particularly if the person who said so was Amara. 

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Err, while I'm sure it will be good, I'm not anywhere interested enough in slave Sera to spend any money on it.

While I do have something that I might commission you on, that's neither here nor there currently.

I was referring to argenten and saleh. I'm sorry that wasn't clear.

Shizenhakai

Jul 9, 2016
You're forgetting that Victor left a trail of bastards a galaxy long.   Any one of them could replace the Rival as the rival.   Shade is already a candidate.   Do you really think if someone told her she could kick ass on several frontier planets and become insanely wealthy from it, she would say no?  Particularly if the person who said so was Amara. 

The rivals success comes from being prepaired for this. Most people that even know what the Steele is doing don't know many details.

If I would hear that a CEOs child & heir is running around to collect pods in the wilderness, I would assume it is some kind of proving themselves and not that the person named Steele

is actually not really the heir but will become the heir if s/he finds the final pot. Most people would assume some failsafe for this race (the Rivals father having a way to circumvent it).

Also, no one really knows how far the race goes and how dangerous it will become, an acceptable risk if you have nearly nothing, but you start to rethink it if you a family and a live.

(And for Shade.. if she dislikes Steele enough to steal the fortune, it would make more sense to hunt him/her near the last location to cut down time & hassle)

So yeah, the only one who *really* knows enough to compete with Steele would be Cousin Steele ^^