Nonesuch's Catalogue of Smut

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
What's wrong with it? Are the back tentacles still gonna be a thing? Also when you say lucre is your primary motivator how much lucre woukd it take to prioritize geting Cerespirin fixed up? 

The TFs aren't an issue (although getting scenes for those back tentacles probably will be) - it's the perks. I have to rework them so they're combat abilities rather than passives. And it's not going to cost anything, because it's not going to take long. I'll probably do it tomorrow and then pester Jacques with it.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Finished looking through the Bothrioc Bimbofication doc. I have to say, despite it being quite unexpected, I really like the direction you took with the Peace of Mind perk. Coupled with the fact that this path doesn't have any Intelligence loss strewn in anywhere, it made becoming an incubator all the more enticing.

I have two question about the perk's possible future:

1) How it would change Steele's interactions with assholish but dominant characters? 

2) Are you interested in writing something special related to it for any of the existing doms?

Last edited by a moderator:

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I have two question about the perk's possible future:

1) How it would change Steele's interactions with assholish but dominant characters? 

2) Are you interested in writing something special related to it for any of the existing doms?

1) The way I'm rationalising it is that egg sluts still retain a sense of self-preservation. Koda/Shax talked a bit about maintaining a "loving dom" tone to the bothrioc interactions, as opposed to the more abusive play you get from Sera, for instance. Building off that, I've made incubators weak to people who peacefully tell them to get on their knees - not so much to those who do it aggressively.

2) Not right now, no. I may put in special lines/interactions for PoM within my own stuff going forward, but I wouldn't expect anyone else to do it.

What are you burnt out on at the moment?

Try to fund the dominatrix mob right now and I will cut you. By which I mean, I will turn it down.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
1) The way I'm rationalising it is that egg sluts still retain a sense of self-preservation. Koda/Shax talked a bit about maintaining a "loving dom" tone to the bothrioc interactions, as opposed to the more abusive play you get from Sera, from instance. Building from that, I've made incubators weak to people who peacefully tell them to get on their knees - not so much to those who do it aggressively.

Here is an alternate rationalization: The stress of dealing with hateful and abusive people temporary suppress the egg slut's all encompassing peace, putting Steele into the normal state of mind for a minute.   Sort of how like drastic transforms make Steele temporary forget the calmness of Cerespirin.  Or their anger is simply disrupting Steele's zen(silly mode).   Take your pick. 

K

Krynh

@Nonesuch how many words would you say you write in a typical sex scene? Thinking about commissioning you for something simple, and knowing the possible price range would be handy.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
One more scene for the bothrioc mob. Then I'm going to see if the guy interested in a Mhen'ga adventure still wants to fund it. If not, then Ramis. Oh yeah, and I've really got to fix up Cerespirin so the coders are willing to touch it.

Do you need anymore funding for Ramis, and if so, how much? If you'd rather respond in a message, that's fine.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Do you need anymore funding for Ramis, and if so, how much? If you'd rather respond in a message, that's fine.

Was it you who emailed me? If so, check your inbox.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I want to sprinkle multi cock and/or prehensile content into existing sex scenes across the game. Can I commission that?

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I want to sprinkle multi cock and/or prehensile content into existing sex scenes across the game. Can I commission that?

Absolutely, but you'll have to wait a bit. Email/message me if you want to talk about it.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Alright, this one's a bit out of leftfield, I readily admit. The commission at the top of the pile now is to enable Sera to knock you up. It's a relatively straightforward project - those not interested in preg will be delighted (maybe) to learn I will be adding a vag fuck to the scene pool in order to support it.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Alright, this one's a bit out of leftfield, I readily admit. The commission at the top of the pile now is to enable Sera to knock you up. It's a relatively straightforward project - those not interested in preg will be delighted (maybe) to learn I will be adding a vag fuck to the scene pool in order to support it.

I feel like it's obvious from the doc's current state that Dom Sera is the impregnator, but I do have to ask if there's any chance for Sera to ever get knocked up as she is domming or her impregnating or being impregnated if the PC buys her.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I feel like it's obvious from the doc's current state that Dom Sera is the impregnator, but I do have to ask if there's any chance for Sera to ever get knocked up as she is domming or her impregnating or being impregnated if the PC buys her.

Almost certainly not when she's on top. Unless somebody pays for it I g... oh god please don't

I remember somebody else saying they'd love to be able to impregnate her on her slave path. I think Nik? It's definitely more of a possibility, but not a priority in terms of getting that expac into a state where it could be added.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Muh dick. What does her sub path need before it can be coded?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I remember somebody else saying they'd love to be able to impregnate her on her slave path. I think Nik? It's definitely more of a possibility, but not a priority in terms of getting that expac into a state where it could be added.

Ohh how much for it been written faster then? xD

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Never saw this kind of an expansion coming, though it will be the longest pregnancy in the game if it actually gets added since that will be a whopping 9 months wait. Someone gotta be damn strongly into Sera to be willing to put up with 9 months wait... but if they got far enough to unlock something like that, then I imagine they'd like this too.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Never saw this kind of an expansion coming, though it will be the longest pregnancy in the game if it actually gets added since that will be a whopping 9 months wait. Someone gotta be damn strongly into Sera to be willing to put up with 9 months wait... but if they got far enough to unlock something like that, then I imagine they'd like this too.

There was meantioned few times that PC preg may be slight speeded up ike...if some write this idea for vanae pool to speeding up preg or other similar solution. I not think devs will allow PC itself run around 9 months ingame time been pregnent. NPC's maybe but not PC.

K

Krynh

Sydian preg is also nine months and I think the half myr on myrellion? Just save edit the womb to shorten the time.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
I honestly can't remember if I've said anything about Sera's sub route needing preg stuff. Looking throught it again, I can't decide if that would be a good idea.

Cons: 

1) If we assume that any amount of mind fuck takes place during Sera's training, adding pregnancy would make creep-o-meter go off the scale.

2)Even if we assume that Sera becomes comfortable with her new role of her own free will and really likes the relationship she has with PC, that doesn't mean she would be okay with having kids. PC would either have to power through several more rounds of power struggle, or force her and go right back to point 1.

Pros:

1) Beautiful Pink Demon Mom Tsuning It Up With Steele Spawn.

2) Interactions between fully submitted and newly knocked up Sera and PC would potentially be extremely amusing. Schadenfreude and diabetes, all rolled into one and buttered with hot smex.

Edit: Bothrioc Mob doc is finished and that's great, but I'd like to know if it's already being processed by coders, or if it's not too late to skim through it and suggest stuff?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I not think devs will allow PC itself run around 9 months ingame time been pregnent. NPC's maybe but not PC.

Oh yes we will.

You get knocked up by a human? Buckle up for the next nine months,

The nursery includes a "wait until birth" option to pass the time.