Nonesuch's Catalogue of Smut

F

Franks

Well I was certainly not expecting this at all. I'm not sure how I feel about it. I kinda a feel like it doesn't really fit with sera, but that could just be me. Should be fun to give it a whirl at least once anyway.

This is Sera we're talking about.

She'll make it fit.

K

Krynh

I was referring to argenten and saleh. I'm sorry that wasn't clear.

Yeah I realised right after I posted that they were who you were referring to, so that's why I changed what I wrote.   :)

Although how did you see what I wrote after I edited it?

Last edited:

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Theres also the idea of getting Lane's 200 creds/day, getting pregged by a sydian, then waiting it out for an effortless 50k credits.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Do we have those?

... Do we need those? >_>

EDIT: Why did this quote Ormael wtf... Lemme fix it

Well if some implemented NPC will have affection affected by time flow in way of decaying if left too long without interaction it could be trouble.

And about if we need those? Well if some npc will hve it mean it was needed :p

EDIT: Too late for fixing as your summoning reached it target.

@Zevos Well there is also Tavira palace weekly pay (but here I think it need to be picked up weekly or it won't cumulate). So Lane one pay can cumulate indifinetly? If so then I feel so wronged that Tavira royal paycheck can;'t -_-'

Last edited by a moderator:

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Well if some implemented NPC will have affection affected by time flow in way of decaying if left too long without interaction it could be trouble.

And about if we need those? Well if some npc will hve it mean it was needed :p

EDIT: Too late for fixing as your summoning reached it target.

@Zevos Well there is also Tavira palace weekly pay (but here I think it need to be picked up weekly or it won't cumulate). So Lane one pay can cumulate indifinetly? If so then I feel so wronged that Tavira royal paycheck can;'t -_-'

Its an event that happens midnightly.  If you're zonked for longer then 24 hours, it will queue up and happen several times in a row as required. 

stephen51991

Jun 12, 2016
Do we have those?

... Do we need those? >_>

EDIT: Why did this quote Ormael wtf... Lemme fix it

While I don't think it was actually implemented, and the gdoc has since stopped being accessible so I can't check, I believe there was something in there about it being an intended feature for... Bess.

(ducks into a nearby bunker to wait out the inevitable shitstorm)

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Its an event that happens midnightly.  If you're zonked for longer then 24 hours, it will queue up and happen several times in a row as required. 

Oh boy then I imagine in case of waiting till birth when we visit Lane next time how MANY msg would pop up then xD

At least money gain would be huge by then... and still much more than Tavira paychecks.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Oh boy then I imagine in case of waiting till birth when we visit Lane next time how MANY msg would pop up then xD

At least money gain would be huge by then... and still much more than Tavira paychecks.

Its actually added to your bank account automatically, since finishing LaneQuest removes him from the game anyways. 

A full Sydian pregnancy is worth aprox 54,000 credits. 

If you wait out a full Sydian pregnancy while still under Lane's influence, you'll wake up and suddenly be 120,000 credits further in debt. 

Klaptrap

Aug 27, 2015
This is what happens when you've got several systems working at cross-purposes. Pregnancies are expected to last a long ass time, but the rest of the game happens over the course of a few weeks. I can only assume that the whole ship system is going to  cause some massive headaches regarding money and time and availability.

It's okay to awkwardly wedge a new waifu into the game, but a little bit harder when you're doing the same with a massive new feature like pregnancy.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Agreed...pregnancy especial if PC is mother would require some content to fill time till birth as wait till birth option isn't already acceptable so much by some people (well still forum is considered as small portion of fanbase so maybe it's actualy too insignificant part yet still it's most vocal part ^^).

Anyway I feel if we want talk about nursery related stuff we should move to some other thread. I think this one thread is supposed to be place for Nonesuch writing stuff disscusion xD

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Eh, a Wait button should be the equivalent of just pressing Rest a certain number of times.

I'm not familiar with the Sydian pregnancy; what does it have to do with money?

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Eh, a Wait button should be the equivalent of just pressing Rest a certain number of times.

After finishing LaneQuest with a nice personality, you gain a small amount of money every day for the rest of the game.  Over a massive period of time, this small daily paycheck quickly becomes a massive amount of cash. 

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015

It's the longest current pregnancy so a wait button would be a 9 month jump of in game time. There is content in the game that gives you a daily cash pay out. Lane's good end. They send money to your account every midnight and it apparently queues up if you skip forward multiple days.

Heh Zevos sniped me. But yeah waiting out a Sydian pregnancy would skip you through 54,000 credits worth of waiting. Personally I don't see anything wrong with that. It's 54,000 credits which is a lot. But 9 months is a longer time/ that is sort of a pitiful amount to make in such a long time. If there is ever at any point time gated content then that easy 54,000 will grew even less and less worth it compared to that you would have gained from playing for all those days.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
If you wait out a full Sydian pregnancy while still under Lane's influence, you'll wake up and suddenly be 120,000 credits further in debt. 

Holy mother of dept! That would easily break the bank for the vast majority of players! (Minus us Dr. Lash beaters)

And if the money isn't taken, then the game feels even more ridiculously static than it already is. 

By the way: Can you actually go into negative money? Never had that happen to me.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Holy mother of dept! That would easily break the bank for the vast majority of players! (Minus us Dr. Lash beaters)

And if the money isn't taken, then the game feels even more ridiculously static than it already is. 

By the way: Can you actually go into negative money? Never had that happen to me.

You can.  Nothing bad actually happens, the situation is too isolated to have its own bad end.

No tiny little debt collectors banging down your walls, no siree. 

Shizenhakai

Jul 9, 2016
You can.  Nothing bad actually happens, the situation is too isolated to have its own bad end.

I like to think that the rival pays off the interest (and thus keeps the debt collectors at bay).

S/he wants to show you who is the vastly better one and not lose the competition becourse of a little monetary accident..

Of course she is doing it for that reason and not because she actually likes Steele.. u_u

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015

We've discussed adding bounty hunters/debt collectors in the past. If that ends up being a thing, there's our excuse I guess.

Anyway, we've abused Nonesuch's topic enough on the matter. Here's a new place to discuss the Nursery.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Anyway.

Sera: The Broodening scene got out of hand, who could've guessed that was going to happen. Still thinking about how to give it to vag-havers who don't want to be up-duffed.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Wasn't the whole point of the scene to get impregnated? You could just gate it behind contraceptives (click a button), I guess.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Maybe just make it optional if you have Sterilex in your inventory. Making it optional will at least shut both parties up because they can't argue back and forth about it and it gives them both what they want.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Anyway.

Sera: The Broodening scene got out of hand, who could've guessed that was going to happen. Still thinking about how to give it to vag-havers who don't want to be up-duffed.

That's what Sterilex is for, no?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Oh I mean, I just meant that the commissioner paid for impregnation, no?

And yeah, what Etis said.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Thank you for the suggestions posited by people who didn't actually read the doc. The specific problem is that Sera tells the PC that not only is she coming off her own Sterilex for this scene but she's also taken a dose of a Throbb-like drug, which accounts for her particular, erm, vigor.

Thinking having this scene available to PCs if they have Throbb in their inventory, and running with the idea that there's enough residual Sterilex in her to prevent impreg.

Just have Sera not cum inside if the scene's not selected via "Breed?", maybe? It's not ideal, because it poo-poo's on creampie lovers and it furthers the narrative that pulling out is reliable contraception (don't do it IRL, you pervs!), but it seems like a simple solution. You could have her give the PC a demeaning facial or force them to lick the cum off of whatever Sera chooses to decorate with her love goo.

Although I quite like this, it does require a fairly substantial rewrite even further beyond what was actually commissioned.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Read the impregnation scene. One thing I've noticed is that if a PC does have a cock/balls, they feel inconsistently mentioned. Especially at the beginning of the scene where they would most likely get in the way a bit.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Read it, solid scene for female or herm Steeles. The build up for Steele begging to be bred was interesting, as Steele is still very articulate and reasoned which is a change from the usual 'breeding has wiped out the higher brain functions' breeders to be. It makes me curious as to what it'll be like in the reverse, assuming the Slave Sera pack progresses far enough for that to be a potential.

Can't really think of anything to add to it, as it read to me like a solid couple of scenes dependent on Steele having ensured that their children wouldn't be dependent on Steele's family largesse.The smut was direct and "if you aren't knocked up by the end of this...you have no womb." :p  style. I like that Sera, as domineering and controlling as she is in the doc, still shows she actually cares. 

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Read the impregnation scene. One thing I've noticed is that if a PC does have a cock/balls, they feel inconsistently mentioned. Especially at the beginning of the scene where they would most likely get in the way a bit.

Eesh, this is kind of always a problem in vaginal scenes - if a herm's tackle are likely to "get in the way a bit" I tend not to mention it. I'll try and make a couple more references though.

Read it, solid scene for female or herm Steeles. The build up for Steele begging to be bred was interesting, as Steele is still very articulate and reasoned which is a change from the usual 'breeding has wiped out the higher brain functions' breeders to be. It makes me curious as to what it'll be like in the reverse, assuming the Slave Sera pack progresses far enough for that to be a potential.

Can't really think of anything to add to it, as it read to me like a solid couple of scenes dependent on Steele having ensured that their children wouldn't be dependent on Steele's family largesse.The smut was direct and "if you aren't knocked up by the end of this...you have no womb." :p  style. I like that Sera, as domineering and controlling as she is in the doc, still shows she actually cares. 

:)

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Eesh, this is kind of always a problem in vaginal scenes - if a herm's tackle are likely to "get in the way a bit" I tend not to mention it. I'll try and make a couple more references though.

:)

Much better than before. Only thing I can see needing adding now is a dick orgasm at the end for those suitably equipped.