Nonesuch's Catalogue of Smut

Dormane

Sep 2, 2015
How much does a commission cost? I’d like to add a character of mine in game and I have some money to throw at Savin, Nonesuch, etcetera....
Savin doesnt take commisions because he is an employee of Fenoxo and extremely busy. Nonesuch charges $15 per 1000 words, but is offering a discount if you commision one of his personal projects. However their are a lot of writers to commisioned here and all have varying prices and discounts for thier favored content.

SatanicAble666

Aug 2, 2017
I have an OC that I was hoping to get into the game. I am not all that rich, but willing to pay a lot for my goal to be accomplished!

Nnxx

Feb 3, 2017
Well, I think Nonesuch will give priority to commissions concerning the 4 topics he stated so you'd have to wait a bit, as for the others, I don't know

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
What? They weren't even talking to you. >.>
Also Lerris gets super happy if you give them pussybloom jsyk.
The other guy just asked NoneSuch if you have to be 'full' male (As in dick but no pussy and no boobs) to fuck Ramis. Which if I had to guess, no, but I think she just won't pay attention to your vag if you're a maleherm.

Last edited:
Reactions: valkyr42

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Listen, I was upset about the pandering to SJWs and Tumblrinas.
This isn't the place to be rambling about that in the slightest then. Take that somewhere else that isn't the public forum, because as much as I hate them too, you're only gonna get in trouble making it public.

Reactions: Kesil

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Alright then. Where in Lord Satan’s beautiful world can I vent about this shit?
Anywhere but this forum? That should be obvious.
Also cool it on the satanic stuff, I'm not religious but it's a little uncomfortable hearing it all the time. >.>

Reactions: J-Hope Trash

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Alright. See ya.
You know you can press the 'reply' button to reply to me... right? >.>
It's down on the bottom-right of your comment in plain sight.

SatanicAble666

Aug 2, 2017
Guys and gals, I’m really sorry for speaking my views and acting like a dick. I’ve been going through some things in my personal life involving such matters. But it’s no excuse for the way I acted.

Reactions: Xanfaus

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Noobsaleh has very kindly given me a blank cheque to produce the Quadomme and more Ara Kei, so that's what I will now be engaged with. Those people interested in funding Vava Groom, do get back to me - I will probably be looking at doing that second.

@XBoxMaster131 Ramis is fine with male herms, but as Emerald said she's not going to be doing anything with your female bits.

Magic Ted

Forum God
Aug 26, 2015
Guys and gals, I’m really sorry for speaking my views and acting like a dick. I’ve been going through some things in my personal life involving such matters. But it’s no excuse for the way I acted.

Don't care.

You can tug someone on discord next time you know, Nonesuch, geez.

PS; globally speaking, post better.

RequiemForAMeme

Jun 29, 2016
I know you are busy with other projects but I am curious about Jasvalla the Dzaan Stalker. Do you have any bare bones ideas for her? Is she an Alpha or a Beta?

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I know you are busy with other projects but I am curious about Jasvalla the Dzaan Stalker. Do you have any bare bones ideas for her? Is she an Alpha or a Beta?

This was a fairly fleshed out concept that one of my regular commissioners pitched at me. I thought it was hot and unique enough for it to put on the Definites for the Future list.

Jasvalla is very much an alpha, a bounty hunter who sees you, the celebrity brat with the magic dad and fully funded nursery, as the perfect broodmare and trophy. She aims to ambush you at various points during your adventures, get you addicted to her and knock you up, if at all possible. She gains several TFs of her own along the way, including red myr venom on Myrellion. Because she's crazy.

It'll have to be carefully written - I obviously want PCs who aren't into this to be able to shut her down reasonably easily, and there's plenty of scope for turning the tables on her too. But I do very much like the idea of an actually competent, obsessive and sexual enemy for Steele to cope with, because let's be honest, Cuz is lame as hell.

LizTheRobot

Oct 26, 2017
Cuz could become awesome. I mean they're open enough to send you a smut photo of their Zil harem, so it's not like they can't be down for something more with the lead.

Though they definitely need to stop hiding behind Zane and actually do something themselves to be on my list of people instead of "potential future cumdumps".

Reactions: hdgamer

djunk101

Oct 6, 2015
This was a fairly fleshed out concept that one of my regular commissioners pitched at me. I thought it was hot and unique enough for it to put on the Definites for the Future list.

Jasvalla is very much an alpha, a bounty hunter who sees you, the celebrity brat with the magic dad and fully funded nursery, as the perfect broodmare and trophy. She aims to ambush you at various points during your adventures, get you addicted to her and knock you up, if at all possible. She gains several TFs of her own along the way, including red myr venom on Myrellion. Because she's crazy.

It'll have to be carefully written - I obviously want PCs who aren't into this to be able to shut her down reasonably easily, and there's plenty of scope for turning the tables on her too. But I do very much like the idea of an actually competent, obsessive and sexual enemy for Steele to cope with, because let's be honest, Cuz is lame as hell.

That sounds awesome. I'd love to see both ends of that.

Also, I wouldn't say Jack/Jill are lame, just severely underdeveloped. Like, I started playing TiTS back in late 2015 and I don't think they've had much, if any, new content since then aside from being mentioned in a few bad ends added since then (not to mention the amount of content they have is not all that much in the grand scheme of the game, even way back then). It would help a lot if they got more than one interaction per main planet :/

Last edited:

LizTheRobot

Oct 26, 2017
I can definitely respect the lack of Jack/Jill content considering that most of what we have is from the early TiTS days. That said I do wonder if their involvement will increase once the Tainted part of the plot (as mentioned in another thread I read earlier today when poking through some older threads) rolls out (be it as part of your harem crew or as a reappearing obstacle who no longer relies on Thane to fight their battles.

That said I still think Steele can practice keeping it in the family in the future with the Rival due to the nude photo teasing (seriously wish we had some art to go with all these photos I seem to be collecting, but then again I can't draw so I can only hope).

Hugsbutts

Jan 8, 2017

"several TFs" :| Im a bit of purist perhaps and not a fan of many transformations, still i think id be her "victim" if i come across her. Dzaan cum and red myr venom...

Reactions: hdgamer