Nonesuch's Catalogue of Smut

SatanicAble666

Aug 2, 2017
Sorry for the late reply on this. Dunno if you've submitted it already, but technically you should be able to get 10 per snatch, received by using the pod three times in a row.

The extra raskvel/sydian queen scenes took me way longer than I'd like, but they're finally in the game now. I wanted to make them repeatable, but they were kicking my arse and Fen wasn't willing to pay for that so *ASCII shrug man*. Given there's probably players that can't access them now I think it's fair to post them here.

On to future developments. I've got a couple of open offers for commissions I could turn to, but looking over my project list once again I'm struck by how many of them feel incomplete - and the fact they will stay incomplete, and that more will be added to the pile, if I just chase after random commissions forever. Here's just a number:

Plantation Quest.

All resolution states for this are perfunctory, and obviously so. I really want to fill them out, all three, so none feels like the 'correct' path to take. Darnock says he'll offer special fruit rewards if you side with him. I want to add Lah to the Gastigoth roster if you turn him in. On the bee side of things I'd like to add the much-requested chance to interact with Kane afterwards, as well as repeats for the Naleen Mating Ball and maybe more scenes with Quinn (her threatened handmaiden orgy if you're over-frisky in particular). Looking at about 15-18k words for this.

Bothrioc Quadomme.

Originally my part in bringing the bimbofying trap spiders to life was to write a quadomme mob for the deep caves, complete with unique combat and a full roster of wins and losses, which like the pidemme would change depending on how addicted you were. This would link with Ara Kei, who as they state needs someone to unite as many quadommes and their harems as possible in order to have a chance of achieving sapient rights. That quest and the mob had to be cut when it fell to me to complete everything on my own. Rn Ara Kei lacks resolution as a result. The Quadomme is about a third complete as is, so maybe 15k words to round this off. Yes, there will be a bad end.

Vava Groom.

Obviously there's the Obedience training which is just a placeholder right now. The whole place is meant to be somewhere you can activate scenes with any of Steele's potential doms and subs. Xanthe indoctrinating you in the overriding importance of prettiness, Jerynn for Xtreme submission, give Erra a good combing... the possibilities are pretty limitless. If you're one of the many people who have bugged me about kicking on with this, now's your chance.

Ramis.

She's supposed to be recruitable. Plenty of special teasing stuff for trap captains, man-in-charge stuff for the hunky boyos, a Physique and maybe Will trainer on-board your ship. Perhaps you'll even get her to change her preferences if you make what you want clear enough. No, she still won't tup you if you're female, but you'll get special girls-hit-the-town scenes for several of the planets. A snappy 12k could probably get this done.​

There are two ways I could approach these. If I were to follow my current model I could just offer all of these on a discount - 11 dollars per 1000 words - and a personal plea for one of you fine people to let me give at least some of this stuff the polish I feel they deserve.

The other thing I could do, something I've been thinking about for a while, is to look into opening a Patreon. With that option I could crack on with all of this stuff, and base how much work I devote to it compared to commission work, on the funding it gets. There's enough to be getting on with that it could run for a while.

So I'm interested to know how you, the people who primarily follow my work, feel about this. If I did set up a Patreon, is it something you could see yourself pushing a few dollars towards in order to get me to complete this stuff? Or do you think it makes more sense for me to stick with the commissioning model?

Oh sir/ma’am/Apache attack helicopter, you’ve made me the happiest satanist in the world!

SatanicAble666

Aug 2, 2017
What do you mean? I’m a girl. Born female. None of that transtrender I-have-a-penis-but-I-wanna-be-a-girl-so-call-me-one bullshit. It the same with Lerris.

Medge

Dec 23, 2015
I'd throw money at vava groom and the quadomme in that order. Where do I find your pricing terms?

SatanicAble666

Aug 2, 2017
But really, you got people with dicks, pussies, and even both in-game. Throw in a little bit of dialogue that they might be transexual, then we’ll talk.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Go PayPal your $95 to Nonesuch's email.

Nnxx

Feb 3, 2017
What? I'm commissioning his projects instead of asking for something new this time!

Anyway I'm gonna start with Quadomme.

1508573580-image.jpg

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Alright first off @SatanicAble666 please keep aggressively transphobic remarks like that to yourself. This community has a lot of LGBT members, up to and including the main coder.

Secondly, thank you for an overwhelming number of responses guys, wow. So far I think if everything can be thrashed out, I will be able to finish all of the projects listed except Ramis (which is not to say that someone can't come forward for that!) Going to quickly run through some replies.

As far as supporting you on Patreon goes, it would come down to your rates/rewards. That being said, I might be interested in hiring you to do some(several) Vava Groom scenes for Jerynn if your willing. Would just need to smooth over the details for another commission first.

Absolutely, just send me a PM when you're ready to talk about it.

I'm willing to commission vava groom, depending on the price.

As said, it'll be 11 dollars per 1000 words.

Will we be able to bone Ramis if we're get me, or do we have to be full male?

What?

I'd throw money at vava groom and the quadomme in that order. Where do I find your pricing terms?

I've already got funding to finish the Quadomme. 11 dollars per 1000 words for Vava Groom. Just PM me to talk specifically about what you'd like to see.

I have $95 to give to you guys. How much do you think I will need to donate to really help?

Which of the projects would you like to push it towards? You could just donate that non-specifically, and I'll take it as 8,500 words to spread over all of them.

SatanicAble666

Aug 2, 2017
Alright first off @SatanicAble666 please keep aggressively transphobic remarks like that to yourself. This community has a lot of LGBT members, up to and including the main coder.

Secondly, thank you for an overwhelming number of responses guys, wow. So far I think if everything can be thrashed out, I will be able to finish all of the projects listed except Ramis (which is not to say that someone can't come forward for that!) Going to quickly run through some replies.

Absolutely, just send me a PM when you're ready to talk about it.

As said, it'll be 11 dollars per 1000 words.

What?

I've already got funding to finish the Quadomme. 11 dollars per 1000 words for Vava Groom. Just PM me to talk specifically about what you'd like to see.

Which of the projects would you like to push it towards? You could just donate that non-specifically, and I'll take it as 8,500 words to spread over all of them.

1. I’m talking about transTRENDERS, the people who aren’t serious about transitioning, use opposite sex hormones, and say shit like “I’m a gender fluid pansexual person of color with rear-blinking lights of privilege and since you don’t wanna be transexual and you are white, YOU ARE A RACIST MYSOGONISTIC BIGOT GO TO HEAVEN AND BURN! REEEE RRREEEEEE!”
Examples: Riley J. Dennis, Milo Quinby I-cannot-remember

The actual transgenders I respect.

2.SHADDUP AND TAKE MY $95 DOLLARS AND COUNTING! All to the Plantation thing! Bc Darnock is bae. (Looks away somewhat embarrassed) he’s basically my fictional daddy

Dormane

Sep 2, 2015
1. I’m talking about transTRENDERS, the people who aren’t serious about transitioning, use opposite sex hormones, and say shit like “I’m a gender fluid pansexual person of color with rear-blinking lights of privilege and since you don’t wanna be transexual and you are white, YOU ARE A RACIST MYSOGONISTIC BIGOT GO TO HEAVEN AND BURN! REEEE RRREEEEEE!”
Examples: Riley J. Dennis, Milo Quinby I-cannot-remember
This coming from an "I'm really an atheist, but I like satanic imagery so im going to fake worship demons that I dont think exist and give myself over to the philosphy of EGOISM which celebrates the self and is responsible for 90% of the worlds problems (I.E assholes). Also I kinda believe in magic, even though im an atheist." I'm assuming your LaVeyan because otherwise you sincerly think you worship the abrahamic personification of evil, in which case F*** you. I am not a transtrender nor a trangsgender, but I cant listen to crap like this without responding.

Reactions: Xanfaus

SatanicAble666

Aug 2, 2017
I’m a spiritual satanist. We’re harmless, hedonistic, hippies who believe that the demons are like Greek gods in the way that they personify something. Sure, we burn incense and all that, but really, we don’t believe in the abrahamic bullshit.

Dormane

Sep 2, 2015
I’m a spiritual satanist. We’re harmless, hedonistic, hippies who believe that the demons are like Greek gods in the way that they personify something. Sure, we burn incense and all that, but really, we don’t believe in the abrahamic bullshit.
That sounds more like neo-paganism than anything else. Why name yourselves after a concept of the abrahamic faiths?

SatanicAble666

Aug 2, 2017
Now that I think about it, I might start a religion where we worship the characters from LotR. Yes, that sounds absolutely brilliant...

Dormane

Sep 2, 2015
Now that I think about it, I might start a religion where we worship the characters from LotR. Yes, that sounds absolutely brilliant...
Considering the strong christian themes in his works, all you would be doing is yet another denomination of christianity, albiet one with a unique set of saints.
PS: Im sorry for my response, but LaVeyans and EGOISM set me off, which i assumed you were. Its the second stupidest religeon.

SatanicAble666

Aug 2, 2017
I think I’m just as NOT USEFUL AS ALL OTHER HUMAN BEINGS ON EARTH. You have the potential to be useful and powerful, like I wanna be a cool, smart, plantation owner.

Dormane

Sep 2, 2015
This thread is for Nonesuch and his projects. Can you folks please stop hijacking it.
This is the internet, you cant expect things to be orderly and civil. However if Nonesuch opens a patreon, I would definitally throw some cash his way, though I cant afford a commision.

SatanicAble666

Aug 2, 2017
How much does a commission cost? I’d like to add a character of mine in game and I have some money to throw at Savin, Nonesuch, etcetera....