Nonesuch's Catalogue of Smut

berndsen

Feb 17, 2017
Thank you for the kind words! Given her popularity I'm almost certainly not done with Dom Sera any time soon. Indeed the recent addition of a PCcandeepthroat flag has given me a couple of ideas on that front.
Awesome! Yeah, there's a lot of fun to be had with that I'd wager. If there's anything someone who may or may not be able to write his way out of a wet paper bag can do to help speed along more Dom Sera content, please let me know.

hg2026

Jul 30, 2016
United Kingdom
Indeed the recent addition of a PCcandeepthroat flag has given me a couple of ideas on that front.
Yesss! This is good news because Sera's oral scenes are among my favourite in the game. My favourite moment with Sera is when she loses her shit when Steele reaches an oral orgasm when untying her tail, and since then I've been dying for a scene where she fucks Steele in this position whilst giddily watching them paint their self with cum, because its super fun when she loves something so much that she brakes character. I think it's a sign of a well written dom that you cherish the moments where she really seems to be enjoying herself.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Personally I think the "master" and the "pet" would need to get more positively emotionally invested with each other for such a thing to happen.
Yeah, Sera being free from her contract is essential for the preg stuff to have any chance of coming across as neutral or positive.

Ideally, she will have a say on it too, or even be the one who comes up with the idea, even if she will spin it in a half joking manner.

I'd love seeing another expansion to Dom Sera involving the PC submitting even further to her to the point of being practically addicted to pleasing her and eventually begging her into growing her dick bigger so there's more of her breathtaking, delicious meat for her favourite cumdump to worship, any chance of something along these lines ever happening?
I like the idea, but Sera has stated on multiple occasions that her body already is perfect, and a good {boy/girl} PC should know better. :p

But, if they debase themselves enough, and make an adorable face, and just won't be able to help being a megasloot... Then maybe Sera will use a limited time mod :gizz:
Why the hell don't we have an Expansol mod already?:confused:

berndsen

Feb 17, 2017
I like the idea, but Sera has stated on multiple occasions that her body already is perfect, and a good {boy/girl} PC should know better. :p
Technically Sera is already altering her body because of Steele by keeping all those inches on her tail even after it gets to an impractical length, and having someone orgasm just from giving her oral seems to be a new and very exciting experience for Sera, or actually everyone involved, which she couldn't have had if she had kept her body in the supposedly perfect state it was before she met Steele. Building on that and getting her pride involved by throwing in a reference to how a damned clothes sales clerk can fill her favorite sub in ways that she's just not equipped for I can imagine Steele making a rather convincing case.

Last edited:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Pretty sure I was one of the first people to ask for Sera (im)pregnancy, but I still have no idea how it'd be written without coming off as...weird.

God speed, NS.

Synthomatic

Jun 13, 2016
What would you even tell your kid.

"Hey sport, I raped your mum pregnant when she was my slave, and thats how you were concieved"

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Pretty sure that'd be exactly what Sera would say.

I imagine she would add more finesse to it than that.

Well, your daddy hates children. Just looking at your upturned, wide-eyed cherubic face fills her with a revulsion only a line of coke, a bullwhip and at least two slaves can fully resolve. Your mommy, on the other hand, loves them. You can tell this by how many brothers, sisters, plant-things and giant insects you share your classroom with. She is a very loving person, and after she met daddy she did a lot of things that daddy liked, particularly with her mouth.

Unfortunately, daddy was in money problems at the time and didn't want to have a fleshy, screaming dumpling consuming her savings, because then she probably would have wound up eating you. Oh, your feet to begin with and work my way up from there I think. Keep you alive and fresh for as long as possible, like certain species of wasps. I'll find some videos for you, sure. Anyway mom was so determined for dad to put a baby in her she worked her considerably sized butt off to help dad pay off all the debt. I mean, she really put it out there. The things she did with her mouth that night for all sorts of people, wow. You should ask her about that.

So then one night we both got very loving together in the special ways that mommy and daddy have - yes, it does involve the collar she's wearing right now, good boy - and after 9 months you were born! As well as your sister and brother. Daddy kinda got over-excited and OD'd on fertility drugs, a mistake which she will live with forever.

Talk is over now. Do you know where nurse droid keeps the sharp smelling amber fluid around here? Get the steps, then. Attaboy.

Klaptrap

Aug 27, 2015
It seems you're using a dictionary where finesse means "being as shitty and awful as possible".

The only reason not everybody in the room would give Sera a swift kick to her ass for that is because not everybody there technically has what you'd call legs.

djunk101

Oct 6, 2015
It seems you're using a dictionary where finesse means "being as shitty and awful as possible".

The only reason not everybody in the room would give Sera a swift kick to her ass for that is because not everybody there technically has what you'd call legs.

That's just how Sera talks, though. Anyone who'd let Sera talk to a kid and expect her to act differently is probably someone who doesn't know Sera very well. In fact, it actually seems much more tame than normal, like she is restraining it a bit for the sake of the kid.

Reactions: valk42

Klaptrap

Aug 27, 2015
That's just how Sera talks, though. Anyone who'd let Sera talk to a kid and expect her to act differently is probably someone who doesn't know Sera very well. In fact, it actually seems much more tame than normal, like she is restraining it a bit for the sake of the kid.
It's entirely possible I don't know Sera as well as I think I do. I only took an interest in her after you could enslave her and she very probably acts different when she considers herself your dom instead of the other way around.

But i guess I overreacted a bit. Dubious consent and sexual slavery is apparently fine to me, but repeatedly telling a child they are unwanted and being so incredibly demeaning to them and their mother seemed to cross a line.

Reactions: Nik_van_Rijn

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I meant it as a light response to your post that she'd say she raped the PC pregnant, m8. Synthomatic's original comment is exactly why I say if I do go ahead with a preg slave Sera xpac (an idea that seems worse by the day tbh) it has to be carefully written.

Klaptrap

Aug 27, 2015
I meant it as a light response to your post that she'd say she raped the PC pregnant, m8. Synthomatic's original comment is exactly why I say if I do go ahead with a preg slave Sera xpac (an idea that seems worse by the day tbh) it has to be carefully written.
Yeah, sorry. I thought you'd meant for it to be taken seriously.

Reactions: Nonesuch

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Synthomatic's original comment is exactly why I say if I do go ahead with a preg slave Sera xpac (an idea that seems worse by the day tbh) it has to be carefully written.

Honestly, I think the only way preg slave Sera could not be sketchy, or at least would be less sketchy, is if she asked for it. Which I can't really see her doing. Preg slave PC works because the PC is doing the asking.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
I would hope that if sub Sera can be impregnated, it would be after she'd been given her own merc store and is at max obedience. Maybe even payed of her debt for that loan you gave her, since it would in a way mirror her dom pregnancy requirements about being financially secure.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I feel like Sera acting like she would around the kiddlets just means that they'd just end up having learned such language from her instead of one of Steele's other lovers. Though that would probably be by accident.

Though now I'm getting curious about how Steele's other lovers would interact with / react to Steele's brood.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I'm more interested in seeing how Steele's other lovers (oh and Briget) react around Sera. At some point I considered commissioning writers to make non-sexual (but a lot of) NPC interactions.

Oh and I actually really like that bit Nonesuch wrote, sounds just like her. Would probably prefer it a little lighter though as she deflates slightly after you give birth to her child.

Of course, her giving birth to your child would be a somewhat different can of worms. I'm interested to see what it'd do to her personality, if anything. At the very least, Sera obviously has a reason to stay on the ship after her debt is paid off, and it's not because Steele is running a good marketing campaign for her.

By the way; PC siring versus Sera siring: mutually exclusive paths or?

preg slave Sera xpac (an idea that seems worse by the day tbh)
:c

Last edited:

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Oh and I actually really like that bit Nonesuch wrote, sounds just like her. Would probably prefer it a little lighter though as she deflates slightly after you give birth to her child.
Ditto, on both points. Even knowing what the joke is supposed to me, it bummed me up almost as much as it made me chuckle. Almost.
Honestly, I think the only way preg slave Sera could not be sketchy, or at least would be less sketchy, is if she asked for it. Which I can't really see her doing. Preg slave PC works because the PC is doing the asking.

Since I also see presenting this decision as voluntary on Sera's part as something essential to making this whole thing work, I think the question for now should be slightly different:
How to write a convincing transition from "Sera as a conditioned slave that kind of excepted her situation/got Stockholmed" to "Sera staying with the PC as a willing sub(crew member status optional) after being given a choice to leave to a life as good as Dom!Sera's desired end-state".

And a lot of the viability of that depends on how intrinsic and core do you (NS) see her dominant tendencies being, as well as on just how mutually exclusive, in your opinion, being a developed dom is with ever naturally enjoying a sub role, even a less traditional one.

By the way; PC siring versus Sera siring: mutually exclusive paths or?
That's actually a great point, Captain, and a worthwhile angle to consider. Regardless of what's anyone's personal opinion on the might be, for most people becoming a farther carries less weight then becoming a mother in situations like this one.

Last edited:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Hey guys what do you think "freed slave" Sera would want from the PC? Being able to dom them again? Joke's on her, that's what I want.

Also are y'all excited for Jacques' new Sera busts? He has literally never let me down, and Ren's Sera bust has been my favorite in the entire game.

Last edited:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
He's only just started.

Last edited:

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
So this got posted on Event Submissions, and it got me wondering what doms think of the ability to cock slap without twisting the hip and hands free. With thoughts that, it could bend, but our throats will bend before they allow it to. What do you think?
https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/complete-phalloflex-goddang-prehensile-dicks.5647/

My hot take - when I think of horse/human dick, I think of something solid and unyielding, not something that writhes around like one of those hot air balloon figures in car dealerships. That's part of the appeal to me. Call me a cock conservative, but leave prehensile squirming to masses of oily tentacles.

That's actually a great point, Captain, and a worthwhile angle to consider. Regardless of what's anyone's personal opinion on the might be, for most people becoming a farther carries less weight then becoming a mother in situations like this one.

I have thought about it. If Sera slave preg is done there's obviously not much reason why it couldn't be turned around, no. I don't consider it important but given the framework's there already I'd probably include it part and parcel.

Also are y'all excited for Jacques' new Sera busts? He has literally never let me down, and Ren's Sera bust has been my favorite in the entire game.

Normal (clothed; corset)

Normal (nude)

Party (casual; clean, simple pair of jeans and white blouse)

Party (evening dress; long, slinky black dress)

Party (business; smart suit, button-up shirt and knee-length skirt ensemble)

Mom Clothes (shockingly mild jeans and blouse combo)

He's had that on the slate for a while. I'm hoping he'll consider doing some slave Sera busts, maybe even substituting some of the party ones for them given their relative exposure.

IAmTheDeviantFriend

Mar 26, 2016
My hot take - when I think of horse/human dick, I think of something solid and unyielding, not something that writhes around like one of those hot air balloon figures in car dealerships. That's part of the appeal to me. Call me a cock conservative, but leave prehensile squirming to masses of oily tentacles.

Completely agree. Not opposed, just doesn't do anything for me.

I have thought about it. If Sera slave preg is done there's obviously not much reason why it couldn't be turned around, no. I don't consider it important but given the framework's there already I'd probably include it part and parcel.

Great. Now I want Sera to get me preggers while she's preggers. Add getting-knocked-up-by-a-pregnant-woman to my list of fantasies courtesy of Fenco Games.

He's had that on the slate for a while. I'm hoping he'll consider doing some slave Sera busts, maybe even substituting some of the party ones for them given their relative exposure

Why not hope for them all? Shoot for the stars!

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Welp world is ending in cumexplosion soon since Jacq making some pics fir Sera (no that really a good thing not bad). Thou I ownder if any of those pics would be with...a pregnant Sera....:smuggo:

Reactions: IAmTheDeviantFriend